PDA

View Full Version : Daayammm....

Oso
08-31-2006, 08:33 PM
I don't think I've ever seen four closed threads on the first page of the main forum ever.

can we say 5?

The natives get restless and the proletariats get draconian. ;)

The Xia
08-31-2006, 08:46 PM
It's as I stated in another thread. It's just another thread wave. This latest one is rather funny and way off-topic. However, one must admit that it's nothing people will argue much over (like the women ones).

Oso
08-31-2006, 08:51 PM
I agree.

I'm not a pot smoker though I do enjoy the THC high if not in a smokable form.

'chronic' via Bombay Sapphire Gin is, umm, pretty good.

However, I do have a theory:

If all the world leaders would sit down and 'puff, puff, give' on a joint that Cheech & Chong would only dream about...we might be a bit closer to world peace.

Water Dragon
08-31-2006, 08:53 PM
I agree.

If all the world leaders would sit down and 'puff, puff, give' on a joint that Cheech & Chong would only dream about...we might be a bit closer to world peace.

True, but imagine if they all had to wear silk panties too. How can someone want to fight if they're smoking blunts while wearing silk panties?

Oso
08-31-2006, 08:57 PM
True, but imagine if they all had to wear silk panties too. How can someone want to fight if they're smoking blunts while wearing silk panties?

LOL, yea...ugh, GW in silk panties makes me want to nuke washington.

but, think about it:

'puff, puff, give' is a philosophy unto itself.

me want, me want, me like, me want you to like to so here ya go

if we paid more attention to our lizard brains we'd be better off.

lunghushan
08-31-2006, 09:51 PM

Dunno ... Bush acts like he's on Prozac or something all the time.

But definitely Cheney and those terrorist guys should be required to smoke an ounce a day. Those guys need some real chilling out.

D-FENS
08-31-2006, 10:29 PM

A-frickin-men to that, bro. :cool:

Oso
09-01-2006, 07:14 AM
my observation is this: pot seems to be the one thing that crosses ethnic, religious and political lines without issue (other than debatable issues on it's use at all of course). I've witnissed some pretty radically different people sharing a joint.

yu shan
09-01-2006, 07:29 AM
Oso, I wonder if anyone here has ever walked around downtown Asheville. The smell of burning rope and girls holding hands, I`ll be there in a few...

Oso
09-01-2006, 08:06 AM
lol...yea, that's asheville...

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-01-2006, 04:46 PM
maybe native americans were on to something.

lunghushan
09-01-2006, 04:49 PM
maybe native americans were on to something.

Peace pipe is tobacco ... and we won't go into DMT in unprocessed tobacco.

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-01-2006, 05:03 PM
really???

i always thought it was weed. are you sure?

lunghushan
09-01-2006, 05:22 PM
really???

i always thought it was weed. are you sure?

Well, I don't know what they put into it now, but it used to be tobacco.

Yes, most people think it is weed. Most people are pretty clueless.