PDA

View Full Version : Steve Erwin Croc Hunter died today!!!

David Jamieson
09-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Crocodile Hunter died. Steve irwin was killed when a stingray barb pierced his chest. google it, i lost the link now...*murmurs*

Blacktiger
09-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes very sad indeed.

Its been going bananas in oz over the news wire.

CaptinPickAxe
09-03-2006, 10:47 PM
front page cnn.com

it's weird but not suprising

Yum Cha
09-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Sad day indeed.

But, he died doing what he loved. Should I be so lucky.

Blacktiger
09-03-2006, 11:00 PM
He was a bloody legend:D

Dim Wit Mak
09-03-2006, 11:34 PM
He was great and I'll miss him. Talk about an understanding of animal kung fu (at least land animals)! I wish the news service I watched hadn't harped on the incident in 2004 when he fed a croc with his baby in his arms. He made a mistake, but this was not the time to yak about that. I really liked his style.

fiercest tiger
09-03-2006, 11:57 PM
He was doing a doco on sting Rays in Port Douglas and was spined by the ray in the left side of the chest (heart maybe) and died before he got back to shore.

He was a great guy for OZ brought tourist and looked after injuried wildlife and left behind 2 kids and wife.

Sad, but he probably went out in the way he wanted too!!

god bless
Garry

fiercest tiger
09-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Croc Hunter Irwin killed by stingray
Email Print Normal font Large font September 4, 2006 - 2:24PM

Advertisement
AdvertisementCrocodile Hunter Steve Irwin has died in a freak marine accident while shooting a documentary on the Great Barrier Reef.

The 44-year-old is believed to have been killed by a stingray barb that went through his chest while he was diving.

He was filming an underwater documentary off Port Douglas when the accident occurred.

Mr Irwin's body is being flown to a morgue in Cairns.

Tasmanian police have confirmed his American-born wife Terri is trekking on Cradle Mountain in Tasmania.

A spokeswoman said in a statement police had made contact with Mrs Irwin and "passed on a message relating to the death of her husband".

Melbourne-born Mr Irwin - known worldwide as the Crocodile Hunter - is famous for his enthusiasm for wildlife and his catchcry "Crikey!".

The father of two's Crocodile Hunter program was first broadcast in 1992 and has been shown around the world on cable network Discovery.

Thanks to his TV programs, Irwin is perhaps the best-known Australian in the United States.

He has also starred in movies and developed the Australia Zoo wildlife park, north of Brisbane, which was started by his parents Bob and Lyn Irwin.

The Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS) said a call was received about 11am (AEST) on Monday and an emergency services helicopter was flown to a boat on Batt Reef, off Port Douglas, with a doctor and emergency services paramedic on board.

Mr Irwin had a puncture wound to the left side of his chest and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Irwins have two children: a daughter, Bindi Sue Irwin, eight, and a son, Robert (Bob) Clarence Irwin, three.

Bob was involved in a controversial incident in January, 2004, when his father dangled him near a crocodile at Australia Zoo.

Mr Irwin carried his infant son in one arm while feeding a dead chicken carcass to a crocodile with the other hand.

Child welfare and animal rights groups criticised his actions as irresponsible and tantamount to child abuse.

Mr Irwin said any danger to his son was only a perceived danger and that he was in complete control of the situation.

In June 2004, Mr Irwin came under fire again when it was alleged he came too close to and disturbed some whales, seals and penguins while filming a documentary in Antarctica.

Interacting with Antarctic wildlife in a disapproved manner may be a breach of Australian federal and international laws. But the issue ended without charges being filed.

Mr Irwin had close links with Prime Minister John Howard and was a guest at The Lodge during a function for US President George W Bush in 2003.

Foreign Minister Alexander Downer, who used a photograph of his family at Australia Zoo for his official Christmas card last year, hailed Mr Irwin for his work in promoting Australia.

Mr Irwin was heavily involved in last year's "G'Day LA" campaign.

"The minister knew him, was fond of him and was very, very appreciative of all the work he'd done to promote Australia overseas," a spokesman said.

Mr Irwin also championed many environmental projects.

These included the Steve Irwin Conservation Foundation, and International Crocodile Rescue.

© 2006 AAP
Brought to you by

Yum Cha
09-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Not looking forward to telling my kids about this one, along with millions of other Australian parents.

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-04-2006, 01:12 AM
man i just always assumed that dude was invincable. :(

Shaolinlueb
09-04-2006, 02:17 AM
i thought he was invincible too. that sucks. he was cool as **** too.

The Willow Sword
09-04-2006, 06:45 AM
What A Bummer:( I actually Liked Steve Irwin, as animal enthusiasts on the TV go He was my favorite. All the others seemed like total douche bags and gaywads(ie Jack Hanna Jeff corwin etc etc)

Rest With the crocs Mate.
Peace,TWS

Radhnoti
09-04-2006, 06:58 AM
That's terrible. A stingray? After all the "kills you in 3 seconds if it bites you" things I've seen him deal with on his show? :(

The Willow Sword
09-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Yeah and whats so F'ed up about this is that Stingrays are Nonlethal creatures. Sure they have a toxin in their barb but it is rarely fatal. Unless you are allergic OR you get peirced in the heart.

Irwin had a tendency to get too close to dangerous animals but still he had such a positive attitude and from where i stand he was a great conservationist. How ironic that he would be taken out by one of the most gentle ocean creatures.

TWS

Royal Dragon
09-04-2006, 07:54 AM
My feelings on the guy are mixed. I feel bad for his family, but then again, Darwin was long over due in claiming that one.

Anthony
09-04-2006, 08:44 AM
I don't know as much about him as some of you seem to (other than his annoying presence on TV) but his death doesn't surprise me. It's not like he's an accountant who got hit by a car while crossing the street. He repeatedly put himself in danger, it was his lifestyle choice. His wife knew this and she stayed with him (she had to have a clue that one day he might end up like Sigfried....or is it Roy?). It's an expected result of what he did. They both had to know and accept it.

I'm not trying to be cold or mean but the guy died doing what he liked (like that other freak who was into Bears), if you like them then celebrate their lives :) , but their untimely deaths were their own doing (certainly ridiculous to pity them).

As far as animal enthusiasts, my favorite has to be Mark Morrone of Petkeeping (TV show). The only responsible one who's not after ratings but promotes proper care and treatment of the animals that actually are in our care.....our pets.

fiercest tiger
09-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes, he always said if he was to die or be killed he hoped it was doing what he does!

His wish came true, i guess.....:)

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-04-2006, 03:50 PM
steve also inspired the bum hunter and many other humanity works.

THREE EYED LAU
09-04-2006, 04:02 PM
well i think its a great loss to humanity that someone who put in as much time and effort to conserve and protect dangerd animals and tried to educate people about what effect it was haveing on the planet has died all i can hope is that his family and colleages can keep up the good work and example he left for us.

Dim Wit Mak
09-04-2006, 04:10 PM
I really liked the guy and appreciated his efforts on behalf of wildlife. I wish his wife didn't have to go through this, but she was aware of his dangerous job.

rogue
09-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Who is Steve Erwin? Was he a Pride or UFC fighter? :confused:

golden arhat
09-04-2006, 04:22 PM
normally id call him a moron
but hes dead now so .....
amituofo

Chief Fox
09-04-2006, 04:39 PM
CRIKEY! I guess you could say that he went out on his own terms.

I've got mixed feelings about the whole thing.

There comes a time in life where you have to be responsible and stop being so selfish. This guy took his own life into his own hands all too frequently. Now his poor wife and kids will have to live with out a husband and father. There comes a time when you have to grow up. This guy never did and now his family will have to pay the price.

A real man is there for his family.

Getting killed in feakish accident by a sting ray is stupid way to die. I feel for his wife and kids. :(

BM2
09-04-2006, 04:50 PM
I read where he did bjj. Saved a friend who was grabbed by a croc. He jumped on its back and put his hooks in.
He was the geniune article.

Yum Cha
09-04-2006, 06:03 PM
We're innundated with news reports right now on the topic. An interesting note, one of his mates was talking about how tough he was and mentioned that he trained martial arts and used to spar with his bodyguard.

A man is what a man is, and people, including a wife, are drawn to him for what he is. Irwin provided for his family and left them a legasy that will make them proud and secure for the rest of their lives. The whole world feels for them.

Its a tragedy any way you slice it, but life is full of tragedies, and one of the greatest is people who never follow their dreams or live the life the good lord gave them to the fullest.

To disrespect one of the few people truly larger-than-life for their lack of mediocrity, says little indeed.

Anthony
09-04-2006, 06:59 PM
".......left them a legasy that will make them proud and secure for the rest of their lives"

Funny you mention that because I was thinking about that kid of his that has to grow up with that footage of themselves being dangled in front of a crocodile. If that was you you'd think your father was an idiot.

Why does "living life to the fullest" always mean (to so many people) that you have to taunt death? It doesn't to me. I'm living life to the fullest (as are many people) and I appreciate life (and the life of others) and how delicate it is. What about not throwing away the life that the good lord gave you?

If you think you have to put your life in danger to really live it then it sounds like you've been brainwashed by MTV or whatever sensationalist TV youre watching.

FuXnDajenariht
09-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Steve Irwin was the salt of the earth. leave your passive agressive bull**** to yourself. :rolleyes:

BM2
09-04-2006, 07:20 PM
An update of what happened:
Irwin was snorkeling off the coast of Queensland to film Ocean's Deadliest, a documentary for Animal Planet on dangerous marine life. As Irwin swam over the stingray, it drove its poisonous serrated tail into his heart, says friend and colleague John Stainton, who was with Irwin on his research vessel, Croc One.

Now a little about my Dad.

My Mom had told me of Dad seeing a big alligator along side the road, sunning. They lived in Florida. He thought it would be a good photo of him by the gator so he stopped and told my Mom to get his photo by it.
Dad let the gator know he was there and slowly walked up 8 to 10 feet away. Mom stood waay back and snapped the picture. As Dad took his first step away, The gator raised up, took a big breath and hissed at him. I am guessing it was the late '80s and that photo is lost somewhere. I really liked it as that was Dad. He would get wild honey out of the woods, pick his own mushrooms and do things that I would never do.
Anthony wrote:If that was you you'd think your father was an idiot."
De mortuis nil nisi bonum
When his son Bob grows up I bet he will say "That was Dad!"

Oso
09-04-2006, 07:28 PM
A man is what a man is, and people, including a wife, are drawn to him for what he is. Irwin provided for his family and left them a legasy that will make them proud and secure for the rest of their lives. The whole world feels for them.

Well said.

and this here thread should be locked on that note before it gets any more imbecilic than it already is.

crikeys...leave the dead man alone

Chief Fox
09-04-2006, 07:52 PM
We're innundated with news reports right now on the topic. An interesting note, one of his mates was talking about how tough he was and mentioned that he trained martial arts and used to spar with his bodyguard.

Its a tragedy any way you slice it, but life is full of tragedies, and one of the greatest is people who never follow their dreams or live the life the good lord gave them to the fullest.

To disrespect one of the few people truly larger-than-life for their lack of mediocrity, says little indeed.

A "legacy" can't play catch with his son.

FuXnDajenariht
09-04-2006, 08:11 PM
what part of freak accident dont you understand though? the stingray got spooked while he was passing over it and it stabbed as a natural reaction from what im gathering. i dont think he was even paying any attention to it, let alone provoking it. and people saying he constantly put his life in danger is alittle overexaggerated. he obviously knew what he was doing to have lived this long. he always took precautions from what i've seen of his shows. being a fearless idiot is different from having a love of life and a love of your work. the former doesn't live very long, i've seen it. he was pushing 50. lets just call an accident what it was, and not put the guy on trial for dying.

Chief Fox
09-04-2006, 09:41 PM
what part of freak accident dont you understand though? the stingray got spooked while he was passing over it and it stabbed as a natural reaction from what im gathering. i dont think he was even paying any attention to it, let alone provoking it. and people saying he constantly put his life in danger is alittle overexaggerated. he obviously knew what he was doing to have lived this long. he always took precautions from what i've seen of his shows. being a fearless idiot is different from having a love of life and a love of your work. the former doesn't live very long, i've seen it. he was pushing 50. lets just call an accident what it was, and not put the guy on trial for dying.
You're right... I'm being overly insesitive about this.

I just see it as something that didn't have to happen. I feel bad for his kids.

BM2
09-04-2006, 10:27 PM
de mortuis nil nisi bonum dicendum est
Man, people snorkle with stingrays in the Caribbean! Learn some manners:mad: At least read about stingrays first and then make a statement.

Mr Punch
09-04-2006, 11:14 PM
I just see it as something that didn't have to happen. I feel bad for his kids.Death has to happen. He had an accident with a relatively harmless animal, after years of expertly not getting killed with harmful ones.

By extension to what you're saying, when you get married and have kids you should quit martial arts: you could get an embolism from a slap round the head or falling over the wrong way. :D

De mortuis nil nisi bonum Don't swear at us! I'll take you up your e pluribus unum...! :D Why use fancy long-dead foreign nonsense when the plain English 'Don't speak ill of the dead' is the same?

Chief Fox
09-05-2006, 05:53 AM
de mortuis nil nisi bonum dicendum est
Man, people snorkle with stingrays in the Caribbean! Learn some manners:mad: At least read about stingrays first and then make a statement.
Even the people from his own film crew said that he was getting too close. Man does not own this world. We can't just do what ever we want. Saying that the guy was careless is not poor manners. It's reality.

Chief Fox
09-05-2006, 06:00 AM
Death has to happen. He had an accident with a relatively harmless animal, after years of expertly not getting killed with harmful ones.

By extension to what you're saying, when you get married and have kids you should quit martial arts: you could get an embolism from a slap round the head or falling over the wrong way. :D

To me, a 10 inch spike on it's tail that contains poison is not a harmless animal.

I'm not saying that you should stop living when you get married and have kids. All I'm saying is that you should stop playing in traffic.

Why all the grief from everyone? The guy lived a great life and did a lot of good things. He took a lot of risks and it end up costing him his life. Now his family is without him. Is there more to the story?

GreenCloudCLF
09-05-2006, 06:05 AM
I heard that the video of him being hit is on the internet somewhere....I haven't been able to find it. Anyone know if it's up or not?

BTW I could never stand the guy.

bodhitree
09-05-2006, 07:31 AM
I can agree with you cheif fox. Another trajic death this weekend was that of Pittsburgh's mayor Bob O'Connor. The poor guy went to the hospitol with flu like symptoms and was diagnosed with central nervous system lymphoma. He spent 8 weeks in the hospital then died. He was only in office for 6 months and brought a whole lot of energy to his job.

I like Steve Irwin, I just couldn't stand to see him holding his newborn in front of the crocs. Oh, and by the way, Steve Irwin practiced BJJ.

Starchaser107
09-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Long Live the Croc Hunter. The man lived well and died doing what he loved.
Honestly there are people doing more dangerous jobs out there in the world, he knew the risks and some of us including myself appreciate him for this. He taught us alot, and he did alot for the world. I'm sure that it's not a stretch of the imagination to think Steve was happier than any American Journalist in war torn Baghdad. I'm sure he'll be missed by his loved ones, I guess it was just his time to go. Celebrate his life if you will, he was a good man. Chastize the drug dealers, the gang-bangers, and the real evil in the world, I can assure you that they are more suited candidates for condemnation. Long live the Croc Hunter.:)

FuXnDajenariht
09-05-2006, 12:49 PM
amen to that. its always good to see there are people like him still left on this planet. most people are blinded by their own pessimistic and cynical nonsense (me included). but that guy had a seriously good karmic aura about him, and a serious love of life. you could see it in his eyes and thats why millions loved him. his appreciation and enthusiasm for nature was infectious too.

you say your worried about his children, but you think their served by him being demonized and labeled as an idiot after his death? he clearly wasn't. you think kids aren't affected by the opinions people have of their parents?

i dont know. i just see the media has this twisted and unhealthy obsession with celebrity but just as twisted is their need to demonize them. he was one of the good ones though. im not some steve irwin fanboy. i rarely watched his show after the initial novelty wore off but i appreciated what he did. if you know animal behavior its not nearly as dangerous as it seems. thousands of people do exactly the same thing as he does. he was just the more famous for it.

fiercest tiger
09-05-2006, 01:19 PM
That was his fate and he died what he loved doing, he would be happy i guess!

I dont think there will be another Steve Irwin doing these shows even if they try and make one like him and act like him, just wont be the same.

Garry

SevenStar
09-05-2006, 01:52 PM
CRIKEY! I guess you could say that he went out on his own terms.

I've got mixed feelings about the whole thing.

There comes a time in life where you have to be responsible and stop being so selfish. This guy took his own life into his own hands all too frequently. Now his poor wife and kids will have to live with out a husband and father. There comes a time when you have to grow up. This guy never did and now his family will have to pay the price.

A real man is there for his family.

Getting killed in feakish accident by a sting ray is stupid way to die. I feel for his wife and kids. :(

right. so all soldiers, cops and firefighters with families are stupid too?

Anthony
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
right. so all soldiers, cops and firefighters with families are stupid too?

There's a difference between saving (or trying to save) a life and taunting a wild animal for the sake of a TV show (and your own ego) but it's still a good point. I brought it up on another thread. At what point do you think about your family? Where's the line between "heroism" and "suicide." Or "love of adventure" and "carelesness with ones own live." I don't think anyone can answer that definitively except maybe to set boundaries for oneself.

But, should a firefighter run into a burning building if he thinks it's suicide to do so? Should he think about his family and fear being called a coward or should he think about the people in the building? Should a soldier follow orders blindly or refuse to do what he thinks is going to lead to certain death. Incidentally, there are cases where soldiers refused orders for just that reason.

Rather than simply posting a witty comeback why don't you also tell us what you think. At least it would start intelligent discussion.

Also, I don't think you should group all Police officers, soldiers, or firefighters together like that. Each has their own reasons for doing what they do. I've known firefighters who sincerely loved helping people and I've also known ones who were wanna-be tough-guy heroes (guys who care more about image).

Bottom line is, I think, that when you have a family you give up part of yourself. I think many people feel that Croc hunter selfishly put himself in harms way (whether he did or not is up to debate I guess.....I think he should have toned it down). Anyway, he's gone now so I hope he rests in peace and that his family and friends find peace with it as well. I think his death and lifestyle sparked a bigger issue on this thread.

I think that anger at someone who dies is a natural reaction. Especially when it happens in such a trivial way, but as crazy (or "over the top") as he was, he didn't wake up that day wanting to die. It was an accident.

SimonM
09-05-2006, 05:30 PM
This man was an incredible vociferous advocate for conservation efforts and his very willingness to highlight the plight of "dangerous" and "ugly" animals such as crocodiles and to demonstrate how human incursion into their environment had harmed them really was a valuable contribution. He got a lot of bad press from the cynnical and the misunderstanding who tried to undermine his efforts on behalf of our animal kin with attacks on his integrity and the validity of what he saw as his mission in life. I had a great respect for him and I am sorry to see that he died however at least he died as he had lived.

I also feel terribly for his family with whom he was reported to be very close.

DeLamar.J
09-05-2006, 06:06 PM
I always thought he would die from a black mamba bite one day. This is horrible, I always seen him as invincible. What a freak accident!! That man was capable of so much. It remind me of the whole Bruce Lee death, just when you think the man is invincible he dies from a asprin.

Yum Cha
09-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Even the people from his own film crew said that he was getting too close. Man does not own this world. We can't just do what ever we want. Saying that the guy was careless is not poor manners. It's reality.

You play very loose with the truth, it seems you just make it up to fit your own timid view of the world. Coroner's report based on a review of the film and eyewitness reports say he was not intimidating or acting agressively towards the creature in any way.

It was a freak accident, only 4 deaths under similar circumstances have been recorded. More people die getting hit by the suburban bus or eating shellfish.

Now you're whining that people are paying out on you for talking sh1t about a legend.

Thanks for the personality profile, mate.

Green Cloud
09-05-2006, 07:32 PM
I started watching the animal chanel because of this guy. What happened to this man was a freak accident, you have more of a chance of being hit by lightning.

And as far as being a man and taking care of his family, his family is very well compensated. From what I hear Steve made a ton of money before he died not to mention a multi million dollar pay off on his life insurance policy.

This is typicaly what legends are made of so lets just leave it at that. At least he died with his boots on.

I for one am saddened by his passing.

greencloud.net

Chief Fox
09-05-2006, 08:57 PM
You play very loose with the truth, it seems you just make it up to fit your own timid view of the world. Coroner's report based on a review of the film and eyewitness reports say he was not intimidating or acting agressively towards the creature in any way.

It was a freak accident, only 4 deaths under similar circumstances have been recorded. More people die getting hit by the suburban bus or eating shellfish.

Now you're whining that people are paying out on you for talking sh1t about a legend.

Thanks for the personality profile, mate.
Why don't you just call me a liar. Let's get one thing clear. I don't talk about **** that I don't know about and I don't ****ing lie. So **** off!

I saw an interview on TV last night with his camera man and the guy clearly said that Steve was probably too close.

As far as soldiers, cops and firefighters go. Those people have real jobs. They know, understand and accept the risks. They don't do their jobs in front of cheering crowds. They don't get their own TV shows. On top of that, they don't get paid much. They do their job because they know it has to be done.

Completely different, no comparison and a total insult to every soldier, cop and firefighter out there to even attempt to compare them to the croc hunter.

Sorry if some people can't handle honesty. The guy had a death wish and it came true. Now his wife and kids are with out a husband a father. That's the real tragedy.

Blacktiger
09-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Steve would have chased crocs or any other animal for nothing and Im sure he did not ask to be famous...Have you seen the guy give an interview. Hes the type of guy Australians call "salt of the earth".

And what the hell is a real job:confused:

Educating the general public via his doco's which highlight conservation and environmental issues all over the globe.

Looking after endangered animals and trying to protect the habitat they live in and need to survive.

Seems like a real enough job to me champ.

Its a shame there are not more people like him :D

lunghushan
09-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah I dunno about the death wish. He was a crazy Aussie. Gotta watch out for those guys. Crazy Brazilians, too. Crazy Lebanese, too ... in fact just about anybody who doesn't know their own mortality. LOL

Anyway they had an interview last night with somebody, I think his producer but I'm not sure, and they said that what happened was the camera guy got in front of the ray, and Steve was coming from behind and the ray got spooked, so he flipped out and stung Steve.

Basically it was because of the camera guy in front and Steve in back. It was not some freak accident, they boxed in the stingray and it reacted to what it thought was hostile intentions.

TaiChiBob
09-06-2006, 07:54 AM
Greetings...

While we lament Mr. Irwin's "putting himself in harm's way".. it might be wise to look at our own circumstances.. it seems that we do the same. Each sparring session migh have an unfortunate end, each punch might have a quirky landing that ends it for someone.. In reality, we are not much different from Mr. Irwin, we love what we do and ignore "the Elephant in the room"..

It is my understanding that they weren't even aware of the ray, that it was buried in sand.. the report i heard said it was a complete surprise.. Anyway, i live in Orlando, home of SeaWorld, and we can go there and pet and feed the rays.. they are uniquely docile..

It is sad that people would look for the darkness in such a bright life.. it is noteworthy that it wasn't his handling of dangerous creatures, that ended his life prematurely.. as much as we might think he pushed the envelope, he did it pretty well.. it was just one of those things that got him, wrong place/wrong time..

Be well..

David Jamieson
09-06-2006, 08:27 AM
bob pierces the correct with his barb of truth.

Irwin was a cool guy despite his antics and he was a major advocate for conservationism and brought it to the top of a lot of peoples mind by updating the approach and making it exciting.

all we had was jacques costeau and marlin perkins when i was a young one and while those shows had their appeal, they didn't have the action that irwin did and they certainly didn't have the kind of focus on conservationism.

costeau was noble and all, but distant to most of us and we couldn't relate because we likely, for the most part would not find ourselves in cousteau like situations.

marlin perkins and mutual of omaha seemed abusive to animals more often than not, so they were more of the "look at this freakish thing" kind of viewing.

rip steve, i hope there's crocs in whatever afterlife there is so you can have a really good eternal wrestle with them. :p

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-06-2006, 12:13 PM
I heard that the video of him being hit is on the internet somewhere....I haven't been able to find it. Anyone know if it's up or not?

BTW I could never stand the guy.

http://forum.ogrish.com/showthread.php?t=118622

lunghushan
09-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Well, whatever. We all die sometime. No sense crying over spilled milk.

BM2
09-06-2006, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=Chief Fox;703670]Why don't you just call me a liar. Let's get one thing clear. I don't talk about **** that I don't know about and I don't ****ing lie. So **** off!

This is the kind of post I would expect to see on bullshido, not on KFM.