PDA

View Full Version : Why Hieronim finally got banned.

Hieronim
09-05-2006, 12:49 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polansky

"Criminal indictment

In 1977 Polanski, 43, became embroiled in a scandal involving 13-year-old Samantha Geimer; it ultimately led to Pola?ski's guilty plea to the charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.[1] According to Geimer, Pola?ski asked Geimer's mother if he could photograph the 13-year-old girl for French Vogue. Her mother allowed a private photo shoot. According to transcripts of testimony, Pola?ski photographed Geimer on February 20, 1977, in the Hollywood Hills. This photo shoot took place without incident, except for the fact that Pola?ski asked Geimer to pose topless for some of the photographs.[2]

According to Geimer in a 2003 interview, "Everything was going fine; then he asked me to change, well, in front of him." She added, "It didn't feel right, and I didn't want to go back to the second shoot."

However, subsequent to the first photo shoot, she did agree to a second session, which took place on March 10, 1977, in the Mulholland area of Los Angeles, near Jack Nicholson's estate. "We did photos with me drinking champagne," Geimer says. "Toward the end it got a little scary, and I realized he had other intentions and I knew I was not where I should be. I just didn't quite know how to get myself out of there." Geimer alleged that Pola?ski sexually assaulted her after giving her a combination of champagne and quaaludes. In the 2003 interview, Geimer says she resisted. "I said no several times, and then, well, gave up on that," she says. [3]

However, her 1977 deposition[4] makes clear that Geimer drank champagne of her own volition, in the company of Pola?ski and another woman who was in Nicholson's house with them.[5] Furthermore, in the sworn 1977 statement, Pola?ski told Geimer to call her mother. In this telephone conversation, Geimer's mother asked her directly if she wanted her to come pick her up. Geimer said no, she wanted to stay with Pola?ski. Pola?ski then spoke to Geimer's mother and told her that they would be shooting until late.[6] Subsequent to this conversation, Pola?ski produced a quaalude, broke it into three, and asked Geimer whether he should take any, considering that he was driving. She didn't know. Pola?ski then took a piece of the quaalude. He then asked her if she wanted any. Geimer, knowing full well that it was a third of a quaalude tablet, said, "Okay".[7] They then proceeded to continue shooting photographs, and eventually to have sex.

Pola?ski was initially charged[8] with rape by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon child under 14, and furnishing a controlled substance (methaqualone) to a minor, but these charges were dismissed under the terms of his plea bargain, and he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of engaging in unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor (Washington Post, August 10, 1977[9]). The grand jury transcript describes the alcohol that Pola?ski allegedly supplied before engaging in oral, vaginal and anal sex with the girl[10]. (In Roman by Pola?ski, Pola?ski alleged that the mother had set up the daughter as part of a casting couch and blackmail scheme against him.) After spending 45 days in psychiatric evaluation, Pola?ski fled the United States for Paris when it seemed that the judge would not approve his plea bargain deal for no prison sentence[citation needed]. [edit]

A fugitive

On February 1, 1978, Pola?ski fled to France, where he retained citizenship. He believed that the judge was going to disregard the plea bargain, in which case he could be sentenced to a prison term of up to 50 years. Like many countries, France refuses to extradite its own citizens, which is consistent with the extradition treaty between France and the United States. As a consequence, the American extradition request was not granted. The United States government could have requested that Pola?ski be prosecuted on the California charges by the French authorities (The Washington Post, February 3, 1978 [11]), but this option was not pursued.

The United States could still request the arrest and extradition of Pola?ski from other countries, should he visit them. As a consequence, Pola?ski has since avoided visits to countries that were likely to extradite him, such as the United Kingdom, mostly travelling between France and Poland.

Vanity Fair libel case

In 2004, Pola?ski sued Vanity Fair magazine in London for libel. A 2002 article in the magazine written by A. E. Hotchner recounted a claim by Lewis Lapham, editor of Harper's, that Pola?ski had made sexual advances towards a young model as he was travelling to Sharon Tate's funeral, claiming that he could make her "the next Sharon Tate"."

http://www.mtsu.edu/~socwork/frost/crazy/polansky.htm

"He then returns to Paris and directs The Tenant and gets involved with a 15 year old Natasia Kinski. Then back in Hollywood he gets involved with Samantha Gailey, who was even younger than Kinski, and was charged with drugging and raping her. In 1978, the day before his sentencing, he flees to Paris and now cannot set foot in the United States or countries such as Great Britain where they would extradite him back to the United States to go to prison.

At age 60 his first child is born by his latest young actress wife and he has settled into living in Europe."

this guy has to have the biggest game of all men. I mean Im 22 and I cant even get a 13 yo to have sex with much less do anal and he did it at 43. this guy has some serious game. 13/15/18/than 21 yr old wife, all as a middle aged man. I dont know if Heffner can compete. And he even did anal with the 13 yo.

David Jamieson
09-05-2006, 06:47 AM
wtf is wrong with you dude?

Su Lin
09-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Is this really the kind of thing that people want to read on these forums? It's pretty sick Hieronim .

Chief Fox
09-05-2006, 08:50 AM
So you're saying that you want to have anal sex with 13 year old?

The only thing I can say to that is, I hope some kind of law enforcment official checks out these boards on a regular basis, gets a court order to find out your identity and then throws you in jail to rot.

You're a scumbag.

mickey
09-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Yo man,

Delete this thread. Your darkest desires are now open to the world and they are not too pretty.

Polanski has boundary issues. Imagine if you had a 13 year old daughter in that guy's care. Would it be alrught with you if he got her all drugged up just so he could bang her to the crux his satisfaction?

If he has a daughter, she may very well be in danger when she comes of age

mickey