PDA

View Full Version : Hsing-i pakua taichi.

The Willow Sword
07-13-2001, 03:45 AM
well i am back after a while of not having a phone due to moving and i have been reading up on the subjects of hsing-i pakua and taichi.
with regards to grappling and hsing-i. the dragon stepping (lung hsing) has to do with grabbing the opponent by the throat and hitting those stomach points located on either side of the neck. and also stepping or kick stepping into the shins or even higher into the hip region. the subsequent grab of the arm as well hits those large intestine points on the arm as well.
HAHA Welcome to internal martial theories and applications. hsing-i is mainly linear and focusing on certain points,,,if yout teacher is not instructing you on the points then i suggest you ask him/her about those meridian points for they are central to the training..those who do hsing-i for the movements will get a unwanted suprise when tangling with a grappler. the steps are easy in hsing-i. The applications are far more difficult. i have been fortunate enough to have been learning the meridian points and concentrating on them during training.
ANY Good comments from those those who study this as well? i will be teaching in a couple of weeks and look forward to chatting more with instructors.
Many Respects, the willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

Braden
07-13-2001, 04:52 AM
Thanks for clearing that up! :)

shenwu disciple
07-13-2001, 10:52 PM
What part of New Mexico are you from?

The Willow Sword
07-14-2001, 12:19 AM
I am living in Taos, new mexico. i begin teaching on the 27th of july at the Kundalini yoga center. i will be teaching other things in kit carson park on sundays,,and saturday mornings at the center from 9 to 10 am.
many Respects,, Willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.