PDA

View Full Version : How much is too much to learn?

MARTIALSTUDANT
09-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Recently I have been reading post and seems a lot of you kind men/women are gossiping about the cost of your class fees. So I ask how much is too much to learn a martial art?

lunghushan
09-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Once again that depends upon how much you want to spend, and how much you can spend and all that.

And how sensitive you are to pricing. Some people wouldn't want to spend $100 a month on martial arts yet think nothing of spending $100 on a dinner at a nice restaurant.

So it's kindof up to you, really, right? Do they have what you want and is it a price you want to spend?

jigahus
09-16-2006, 01:26 PM
When i was looking around for classes I found the average to be $100 in Los Angeles. Cheapest I saw was $50 a month for CSC but they probably have other fees as well like all other places. Fees probably vary per city.

Royal Dragon
09-16-2006, 01:58 PM
In Chicago, class fees are between $100.00, and $150.00 depending on the school, and number of hours of instruction.

The Willow Sword
09-16-2006, 04:45 PM
some schools are about the money. some schools charge an exhuberant amount of $$ and teach only minimal things. or they dont charge much and teach you a bumch of worthless cr@p. we have a couple of schools like that here in Austin. not gonna say who though.

So what are your fees at Song's Martialstudent?

TWS