PDA

View Full Version : Legends Fight

blackmantis
09-17-2006, 08:19 AM
With utmost respect to the following legends, and purely for exercise of imagination and meaningless entertainment, I ask you who would win in my martial arts competition. The rules are that they compete with empty hands only, in a medium sized arena where everything goes.

1. Pak Mei
2. Wong Fei Hung
3. Sun Lu Tang
4. Hung Hei Goon
5. Ng Mui
6. Dwarf Xu
7. Yin Fu
8. Cheng Ting Hua
9. Guo Yun Shen
10. To****sugu Takamatsu
11. Morihei Ueshiba
12. Fong Sai Yuk
13. Wang Xiangzhai
14. Huo Yuanjia
15. Li Shu Wen
16. Yip Man
17. Masutatsu Oyama
18. Li Cun Yi
19. Chan Heung
20. Chow Ah Naam

I know a lot of you will get really upset with this, but just try to use your imagination. I know it will depend on the circumstances etc. but this is just for fun – PLEASE try to understand that. If you can’t bring yourself to say who would win, I would nevertheless be interested in your views regarding confrontations between these masters.

S

The Willow Sword
09-17-2006, 09:35 AM
21. General Yeu Fei.

i would say that general yeu fei would kill everyone and then would have to face ueshiba moreihai and they would both cut each others head off simulataneously following the release of both their quickening and then lightning would start shooting out of the sky and the wind would swirl about with thunder booming. Then the clouds would part, the sky would clear, the sun would shine through and little birdies would start chirping. LOOK a butterfly floats among the pu$$ywillows, you are in the meadow, its a wonderous place.:)

Peace,,,TWS

tjmitch
09-17-2006, 10:23 AM
Rickson by armbar 1:13 RD 1

shiyonghua
09-17-2006, 11:32 AM
man, how can anyone bet against Pak Mei?!? The guy took down Shaolin, he's like evil incarnate . . . so my money is on Rachelle Leah

shabinko
09-17-2006, 12:38 PM
#22 Lo Wai Keung
;)

mickey
09-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Greetings,

This one is way too easy.

1- The Sifus would politely sit Mas Oyama on the side, and

2- Proceed to beat the living crap out of Ueshiba and Takamatsu.

3- Then the Sifus would go out for some Dim Sum.

mickey

Blacktiger
09-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Im biased I have to say Dwarf Xu

5Animals1Path
09-18-2006, 12:04 AM
It doesn't matter. Chuck already killed them all with his "natural selection" roundhouse.

blackmantis
09-18-2006, 01:26 AM
Some of you don't seem to have quite got the idea - if you look to the top there's a list of 20 martial artists. What you need to do is follow the instructions at the top, and pick one from the list.

If that's too hard, try picking your favourite from the list and tell us why he's your fave. Give it another try.

Look at the following example-

"I'll say Cheng Ting Hua or Yin Fu to win, meeting Hung Hei Goon in the final."

S

shuaichiao
09-18-2006, 06:28 AM
No Chang Tung Sheng on the list?

I abstain!

TenTigers
09-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Guo Yun-Shen (Divine Crushing Fist) against Mas Oyama.
They are the only ones with confimerd kills. Of course GYS killed a man-some say on the lei-tai, others say it was his student-who knows? Maybe his student challeged him. Mas Oyama killed bulls.
Chow Kwai-Sun killed a horse with a single punch. He would do this every year, sort of how Jack LaLanne swims across the river towing boats.
I would like to see him fight Ku Yuo Cheong, the iron palm master who also killed a horse with a single blow. Just don't alert PETA.
I am working on developing this skill as well. However, I don't feel I am ready for something as big as a horse yet, so I am starting off with something a bit smaller, say, a bunny. After repeated successes with that, I will then move to a duck, perhaps work my way up the toy dogs-poodles, small terriers,spaniels...sort of like progressive resistance, It's just like weight trainng.

Pork Chop
09-18-2006, 07:40 AM
Fedor by whatever he wants TWENTY TIMES OVER.

The Willow Sword
09-18-2006, 08:24 AM
Some of you don't seem to have quite got the idea - if you look to the top there's a list of 20 martial artists. What you need to do is follow the instructions at the top, and pick one from the list.

If that's too hard, try picking your favourite from the list and tell us why he's your fave. Give it another try.

Hey Buddy, since this is a thread for entertainment,AS YOU stated in your first post, then we can mold and shape this little game of yours however we see fit. GOT IT?

if thats too much for you to handle then dont start dumb little threads like this:rolleyes:

but this is just for fun – PLEASE try to understand that.

yeah and thats what we are having.

TWS

blackmantis
09-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Hi there Willow Sword, I'm sorry you think my thread is dumb and or little.

I appreciate really funny/good comments like "Rickson by armbar 1:13 RD 1" and other classics, I just think it would be more fun if we all obeyed the rules - a little bit like playing football and kicking the ball at the posts.

Give it another go

mickey
09-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Okay,

I will give it another go.

Ueshiba vs Takamatsu:

Ueshiba would enter the ring facing his student, Takamatsu, who has been kept waiting for 35 minutes.

Ueshiba is carrying a canvas paint board and a bucket of black paint.

He sets up the canvas a little off the center of the ring, where Takamatsu happens to be waiting.

Ueshiba then kneels to meditate for 1 hour to charge up his Ki.

Ueshiba then turns his back to Takamatsu to paint his spiritual sigil, while uttering serious incantations.

Suddenly, a loud oderiferous blast is heard, comcommitant with the ballooned raising of the back of Ueshiba's hakama, that jettisons Takamatsu out of the ring; he was unconscious before he was airborne.

Match over. Winner by gas, Ueshiba.

a mickey original

The Willow Sword
09-18-2006, 09:15 AM
LOL:D funneyyy

PangQuan
09-18-2006, 10:51 AM
They are the only ones with confimerd kills. Of course GYS killed a man-some say on the lei-tai, others say it was his student-who knows? Maybe his student challeged him. Mas Oyama killed bulls.
Chow Kwai-Sun killed a horse with a single punch. He would do this every year, sort of how Jack LaLanne swims across the river towing boats.
I would like to see him fight Ku Yuo Cheong, the iron palm master who also killed a horse with a single blow. Just don't alert PETA.
I am working on developing this skill as well. However, I don't feel I am ready for something as big as a horse yet, so I am starting off with something a bit smaller, say, a bunny. After repeated successes with that, I will then move to a duck, perhaps work my way up the toy dogs-poodles, small terriers,spaniels...sort of like progressive resistance, It's just like weight trainng.

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!

blackmantis
09-19-2006, 12:43 PM
I'll change it - who is your favourite from the list and why?

The Willow Sword
09-19-2006, 03:55 PM
http://www.burntfaceman.com/1.htm

http://www.burntfaceman.com/2.htm

why wasnt he included on the list?? TWS

Vash
09-19-2006, 04:15 PM
Fedor by whatever he wants TWENTY TIMES OVER.

The truth just txt'd the correct via Pork Chop's underestimated powers of observation.

Fedor > all.

TenTigers
09-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Sun Lu-Tang of China vs my Uncle Moe from da'Bronx.

Sun, (dressed in traditional cheong-salm), immediately starts circling Uncle Moe, and reverses direction utilizing the single palm change,

Uncle Moe,(dressed in sleeveless undershirt, baggy shorts,cinched with an old brown leather belt beneath his overhanging beer belly, brown ankle high nylon socks, and beige sandles) puts up his dukes. "C'mon, ya bastid!"

Sun, immediately shifts and attacks with beng ch'uan, throwing strikes like a meteor towards Uncle Moe's vital points.

Uncle Moe punches'im right in da nose, and then gives him a shot-POW,right in the kisser! Then he busts him one in the chops, followed by a kick to da ballz, which drops Sun in a heap. Uncle Moe finishes him off with a Brooklyn Smile.

mickey
09-20-2006, 07:13 AM
Greetings blackmantis,

All of the people you listed had wonderful qualities that went beyond the norm for their times. That is why they are legends. It is for the aforementioned that it is rather difficult to choose one. They all earned their props.

Kuo Yun Shen, for example, advanced his Hsing yi while chained up in jail. He took a sour lemon situation and made Absolut Vodka. That does not make him any better than the others; it just makes him as distinguished as the others are.

Though it is not popular now because of the government need to do away with the individual in favor of mass mind control, I suggest that you try to find the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull." I think you find it helpful in your continued growth and development. It is about the type of qualities that I mentioned in the first paragraph of this post.

Peace to you,

mickey

charyuop
09-20-2006, 07:42 AM
With big shame (:O) I say....I don't even know one single name of those 20 names listed above.

blackmantis
09-20-2006, 08:10 AM
You're kidding me...

charyuop
09-20-2006, 08:22 AM
LOL no I am not. You know when you start a Martial Art school they don't provide history of all great Martial Art fighters and some students are really not interested in getting documentation of them.

Faruq
09-20-2006, 08:26 AM
How come Cheung Lai Chun was left off if you were going to include Yip Gei Man? Also, does the venerated Taoist sage Feng Tao Teh and Poison Finger Grandmaster not have a place on such a list?

TenTigers
09-20-2006, 05:40 PM
yeah. -and where's Morris Brock?

shiyonghua
09-20-2006, 06:06 PM
If we're being serious now . . . what about Dong Hai Ch'aun? Where's he fittin' in?

blackmantis
09-21-2006, 01:46 AM
I did consider putting in Dong Hai Chuan, but I decided not to as I wanted to include Cheng Ting Hua and Yin Fu. If I had included Dong (who could have defeated his students!) then I could not have had the other two.

Dong Hai Chuan could be the judge of the contest, how does that sound?

Yum Cha
09-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Aye, laddie, there can be only ONE.

And that one would be the Highlander.

Blacktiger
09-21-2006, 06:29 PM
And Wan Lai Shen is more well known than Dwarf Xu

blackmantis
01-21-2007, 06:42 AM
This is without doubt the best thread ever, I can't believe people can't use their imagination!!

jon
01-21-2007, 07:10 AM
Yip Man by linage war.

mambi
01-22-2007, 06:09 AM
Uma Thurman.If she uses my sword

Fighting_Lad
07-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Really cool the way people make funny jokes about Uma Thurman and the Highlander.

Mr Punch
07-15-2008, 10:19 AM
You having a bit of a pre-midlife crisis?

Fighting_Lad
07-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Me? No. But thanks for attempting a joke however weird the attempt was. I prefer the joke about Uma Thurman.

lkfmdc
07-15-2008, 11:12 AM
This thread sucks

not only does it not have Chang Tung Sheng, it doesn't have Wong Yan Lam, the most famous CMA fighter of the modern era :rolleyes:

doug maverick
07-15-2008, 11:25 AM

out of all the guo yun shen stories i never heard about him killing a student. the most popular story and the one that alll xing yi men tell is that he killed a bandit. while he was working as a bounty hunter.

sanjuro_ronin
07-15-2008, 12:01 PM

Oyama actually had a confirmed gangster kill, that counts for at least a small woodland creature, though not a badger.

lkfmdc
07-15-2008, 12:05 PM
badgers! badgers!

we don't need no stinkin badgers.......

:D

sanjuro_ronin
07-15-2008, 12:06 PM
badgers! badgers!

we don't need no stinkin badgers.......

:D

Yeah, but we can teach poodles to fly !!

...Oh Man !
:eek:

SimonM
07-16-2008, 07:10 AM
I'm going for Lu Bu fights them all simultaneously except for Ng Mui who he carries off at the end of the fight because he likes da' wimminz.

golden arhat
07-16-2008, 12:18 PM
general yeu fei would win

he is a general

he has an army

thats the end

SimonM
07-16-2008, 01:04 PM
general yeu fei would win

he is a general

he has an army

thats the end

Lu Bu tosses his army at Yue Fei and kills him while the army is distracted. Lu Bu still wins.

golden arhat
07-16-2008, 02:23 PM
ahhhhh dynasty warriors:D

SimonM
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM
LOL It seems to be veering that way.

More Warriors Orochi really.

However I DID actually read sanguo yanyi.

And although I have not read sanguo zhi I have read secondary sources that site it.

And Lu Bu is recorded in sanguo yanyi as a considerable martial artist (he fights off Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu in single combat) and is also confirmed to have been an important general at the very least (personal prowess aside) by sanguo zhi.