PDA

View Full Version : remember nunchuk afro dude?

David Jamieson
09-22-2006, 05:54 AM
well, here's the other guys who auditioned along with him.

I hope nopne of you are in this clip...but if you are, well thanks, you made my day with a good laugh. here it is...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/243343/i_hope_you_like_pain/

SPJ
09-22-2006, 06:51 AM
Laugh out so loud.

:D

David Jamieson
09-22-2006, 08:30 AM
I love the snippet of the dude raising up the bob, then putting an apple on it's head, then testing the wind like a golfer and then failing miserably to throw an even halfway ridiculous spinning jump kick.

also, tornado kick and miss followed by groin stretch made me giggle pretty hard.

and the guy who was doing the rotating whatever the heck those are kicks who starts with "I hope you like pain"...

oh my god, it's a keeper and it is funny.

It also serves as a reminder to everyone to not be delusional about what skills you ahve and have not. Clearly, all these guys are fairly retarded in their perspective. Don't do what these guys do is the lesson and you get to laugh at the same time. real zen teaching there. :D

The Willow Sword
09-22-2006, 08:57 AM
What were they auditioning for? i mean come on are these guys really in martial arts? i mean it doesnt look like it at all. Hell yeah its funny. i think the nunchuk dude is the funniest. "hey scot you okay?" reply in a half consious tone "yeeaah im okay". :D LOL

TWS

SifuAbel
09-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Does anyone have any background info on this audtion? Like what movie and such?

I hope this was the "best of" clip and not the whole audition. I've been to a couple of gigs like this were you had some very good people and a whole slew of wannabe numbnutz that had green belts in krotty like ten years ago.

FuXnDajenariht
09-22-2006, 03:23 PM
lmao i laughed so hard i gave myself an asthma attack.

how can so many people in one room suck so incredibly bad?! :D :D

aww the one where the guy completely misses with that running spin kick and flies right past the dummy into the wall is absolute gold. i can watch that all day. :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-22-2006, 11:06 PM
i gotta wonder if the object was to be as bad as possible.

if not .... ****....

mickey
09-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Greetings,

THANK YOU!!!

That was great.

The bad thing was that some of the viewers could not tell whether or not what they saw was real on not. That in itself is a sad commentary on the public perception of martial arts right now. We are trapped in McDojoVision.

mickey