PDA

View Full Version : just got ANOTHER one!

TenTigers
09-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Hello!!!
I to search the partner in life on the Internet. Probably you my satellite? If you will have desire to get acquainted closer that write to me on mine e-mail cerry_tanya@yahoo.com and I cannot communicate on website because I do not have a lot of time but if you will leave to me the e-mail that I to you I shall quickly write.
Tanya.
sheesh-we must be suckers here in the States.
But I gots ta admit-you go on match.com and check out the girls in China-they are fine.

Pork Chop
09-26-2006, 09:26 AM
personally i prefer the girls from Thailand- if i only had some more money and vacation time.....

i got an email from a russian chick the other day but it wasn't through the website, it was to my home account so i'm thinking it was a scam.

David Jamieson
09-26-2006, 11:29 AM
you guys got no girls in your home towns?

man, whatever happened to meeting your mate in the social scene or at work?

I mean, I guess the internet is another way, but it just makes everyone seem so disposable.

just sayin...

Pork Chop
09-26-2006, 11:43 AM

I mean, I guess the internet is another way, but it just makes everyone seem so disposable.

just sayin...

Social scene? What's that?
You mean bars? Bars in the states pretty much sukkass.
If they have music they play it way too loud to hold a conversation.
The girls that go almost never actually want to talk with anyone & at dance clubs they'll really only dance with a particular type of guy.
Going out is even less fun when you can't drink coz if you do it'll mix with your medication and kill you on the spot.

I guess a bookstore would be an option but I've never tried to start a conversation in a book store before, except with the checkout girl.
Had some success with a recent youth ministry through church but otherwise I don't know where else I'm supposed to meet these girls of which you speak.

Meetups.com is another avenue I'm looking at- they have get togethers for people in a particular area that share a common hobby- like languages, movies, cooking, dining, etc.

i don't mind going out of country for a girl coz i haven't really dated too many girls from this country to begin with.

phoenix-eye
09-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Hey Mr Tiger. Why You Talk Bad Thing About Girl On Match.com? Me Know You Had Bad Day When I Call You "mr.weener". But I Dont Mean It. You Know I Love You Long Time. You Come See Me And We Make Boom Boom Again.

Ohhhh.....i Forget Important News.....i Have New Boyfriend.....

He Called Smee. He Love Me Like No Other. I Call Him "mr.jumbo Hotdog"

I Have Nice Friend Though. She Make You Big Happy. She Has Big Problem With Eyes So Anything Small Look Real Big. You And Her Be Good Together.

I Love You Mr.tiger. You Broke My Heart. But I Found Someone Better. Smee Make Me Feel Like A Real Woman Again.

Take Care. We Have Good Time While It Lasted.
(you Know Who I Am)

Flying-Monkey
09-27-2006, 05:20 PM

just sayin...

No asian girls.:rolleyes:

TenTigers
09-27-2006, 06:05 PM
I dunno, Lassie,
I asked your girlfriend what's under Smee's kilt.
She said, "Depends":eek:

Royal Dragon
09-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Mine does not E-mail me anymore since I told her I thought she was a con artist. :(

Pork Chop
09-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Mine does not E-mail me anymore since I told her I thought she was a con artist. :(

LOL OWNED! haha

I decided to stop lookin fer love on those things
i just need a massive network of femaliens to help me find what i'm looking for.
see, i'm pretty good at making female friends.
as long as i don't whine too much my female friends really try to look out for me.
so I figure i might as well make a lot of female friends and get them to do my work for me.

phoenix-eye
09-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Oh Mr Tiger. I know you no mean what you say about Smee. He make me real happy. In way you never could.

He tell me kilt invented by scot men because they so big they need extra ventilation. (i no know what ventilation mean.....he show me.....but I think he lie....)

Anyway.....I hope you find happy girl and she make lots boom boom with you

You nice man. You have hair.

Love you long time
PE