PDA

View Full Version : 7 star praying mantis

mantis monk
10-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I have heard about a Praying Mantis school in Huddersfield, not sure where it is, if anyone has information on the school and who teaches then i would like to know, or any other schools in the area.

shirkers1
10-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I have heard about a Praying Mantis school in Huddersfield, not sure where it is, if anyone has information on the school and who teaches then i would like to know, or any other schools in the area.

Huddersfield england?

If so this is very interesting, I was gonna try and make it over the big pond to visit the MATAMP factory in huddersfield. If there is a mantis school there I would have to check that out as well.
:cool:

holymantis
10-02-2006, 07:48 AM
I have heard about a Praying Mantis school in Huddersfield, not sure where it is, if anyone has information on the school and who teaches then i would like to know,

you will be wanting " Master Micheal Lee Kok Seng" then , he teaches at Huddersfield uni .WKH Lineage
wed's evenings,
what Branch of Praying Mantis are you! where are you based !
i have heard there is a club also in Brighouse run by a instuctor from LKW Lineage !
unless he has not set up as yet!

holymantis (roy)

holymantis
10-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Huddersfield england?

If so this is very interesting, I was gonna try and make it over the big pond to visit the MATAMP factory in huddersfield. If there is a mantis school there I would have to check that out as well.
:cool:

Hi shirkers1 ,
so your coming over to the uk!
whats the MATAMP factory do!
how long are you over for!
does that mean the shirts coming off LOL.

regards Holymantis(roy):D

shirkers1
10-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Hi shirkers1 ,
so your coming over to the uk!
whats the MATAMP factory do!
how long are you over for!
does that mean the shirts coming off LOL.

regards Holymantis(roy):D

http://matampclub.com/

Matamp is a pro audio company that's been around since 48. They are best known for making guitar amplifiers, all custom made by hand from start to finish. If you know guitar amps, then you've probably heard of ORANGE amps best known for the stoner rock tone. These guys made the original orange amps back in the late 60's and 70's. They still make amps to this day and it's a cool place to go check out and visit to see how they make the amps etc. http://www.matamp.co.uk/GTLGTVTC.htm Here you can see my GREEN's I had custom made for me back in 03. Here is my ORANGE with one of my green heads. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/shirkers/bc2a.jpg

It's not official yet on my heading over there, my girlfriend has family in the UK so it's in the works for sure just no time line pinned down yet. Maybe sometime next year if things go as planned I'll be showing my ugly face in your neck of the woods. :D

As for the no shirt deal, I don't know. Right now my sworn enemy hasn't come out of the woodwork to defend his title as sexiest shirtless male so I may win by default!!! :p We'll see though, I might have to run around in the rain with my shirt off to show how manly I am.. lol just kidding.