PDA

View Full Version : OT:The Quickening. I AM FEELING IT.

mickey
10-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Greetings,

For two consecutive weekends, I have gone to sleep on Saturday only to awaken on Sunday thinking it was Monday. The first time, I ran off to work like a madman only to be told by my clients it was Sunday. I actually saw people reading the Sunday paper and it did not click; even sitting on a near empty train didn't do it for me. This morning I had to rethink the previous day before I was able to figure out today was Sunday (it was difficult): the Monday feeling was so intense. My consciousness, when questioned, answered, "six day week." I am usually sensitive to time shifts. But it has NEVER been anything like this.

Anyone else feeling this?

Thank you for sharing.

mickey

Royal Dragon
10-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Yes, it has happened to me before. I eventually decided i badly needed a vacation, and went camping for a week. i was fine after that.

mickey
10-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi RD,

I know what you are talking about.

What I am sensing is a cosmic change.

mickey

Royal Dragon
10-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Well, we are in the early stages of the Apocolyps....

Chief Fox
10-01-2006, 08:22 PM
There can be only one!

I've had the feeling before but never to the extent that you describe. There have been saturday mornings where I accidentally set my alarm then i realize that I'm totall knuckle head.

David Jamieson
10-01-2006, 08:31 PM
perception is an interesting thing.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-01-2006, 10:48 PM
sometimes i trim my pee bug whiskers on saturday.

fiercest tiger
10-01-2006, 11:45 PM
You must be keen for work or something, i know i wake up saying f@ck do i have to go to work rather then wanting!!

SPJ
10-02-2006, 07:28 AM
Yes. That happened to me, too.

somehow our biological clock or biorythm told us to start a daily routine.

and we forgot to wind down for holidays or weekends.

if we are synchronous with the revolution of the planet earth, sun, or other planets and comet/shooting stars,-- or the rest of the cosmos.

--

:D

SPJ
10-02-2006, 07:50 AM
last 2 weekends, my heart beated a little bit faster.

1. Shih Ming Teh: long march in Taipei (siege of the city) and then around the island (blooming all over the land) in protest.

2. President Chen proposing changing the ROC/Taiwan constitution.

--

:D

Oso
10-02-2006, 10:59 AM
these times they are a changing.

but, mickey, sounds like you need a rest or change of job. i just quit a suck ass job and am much better off for it.

The Willow Sword
10-02-2006, 11:09 AM
LOL@ GDA.

Oh and Mickey, Binge drinking on the weekends doesnt help:p

as ever,TWS

mickey
10-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Greetings,

Thank you all for the feedback and the humor (I guess I had that coming considering some of my jokes on some of these threads).

mickey

David Jamieson
10-02-2006, 06:50 PM
those were jokes?

:p