PDA

View Full Version : Qi gong in/around Berkeley, Oakland

jeronimodelpaso
10-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Hi, do you guys know of a good place to learn qi gong in/around Berkeley, Oakland (CA)?
I've been practicing qi gong for about 1.5 years at a beginnier level, very regularly, but wish to get deeper into my pratice.
I'm not too much interested into drop-in classes where there is no real building up on previous classes because of new students joining (not against that ;), I'm just not looking for that...)
I'm rather looking for a school where you need to attend regularly and the teachers can rely on your motivation to be serious about your practice.
Thanks for any info!

Meklorien
10-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Hi, do you guys know of a good place to learn qi gong in/around Berkeley, Oakland (CA)?
I've been practicing qi gong for about 1.5 years at a beginnier level, very regularly, but wish to get deeper into my pratice.
I'm not too much interested into drop-in classes where there is no real building up on previous classes because of new students joining (not against that ;), I'm just not looking for that...)
I'm rather looking for a school where you need to attend regularly and the teachers can rely on your motivation to be serious about your practice.
Thanks for any info!

Dr. Bingkun Hu. Wild Goose. Ancient and beautiful.