PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto Fight video of the day - family in car owned!

phengliekai
10-09-2006, 01:19 PM
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8291120563634421619

Driver should've known better self defence. :(

evenkeel
10-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Why didn't the dude just give him the parking space? Just back out and go somewhere else. He didn't need better self defense. Rule number one - Just don't be there. Why would you give a guy static if you have your family in the car?

phengliekai
10-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Why didn't the dude just give him the parking space? Just back out and go somewhere else. He didn't need better self defense. Rule number one - Just don't be there. Why would you give a guy static if you have your family in the car?

Exaclty. The dude was Asian according to the info floating on the net about this video. One stupid ****. Probably didn't understand english and got the beat down he deserved. LOL

EarthDragon
10-09-2006, 02:43 PM
I love to beat up big bullies like that! What gives him to right to won a store parking space? f'in jerk!
I would have grabbed his arm when it was in the car and slammed it in reverse then dragged his ass as far as I could

Chief Fox
10-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Yeah, hold on one minute I'll back up. Just let me put it in reverse here. Oops! I put it in drive. Oh my gosh I ran your @ss over. I'm so sorry. Oh there's reverse, Oops, I ran you over going backwards too. How clumsy of me. Well I guess I'm gonna leave now. BYE!

From that video, I can actually understand why drive bys happen.

@PLUGO
10-09-2006, 03:52 PM
there's another thread about this exact same video all ready...

Mr Punch
10-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Exaclty. The dude was Asian according to the info floating on the net about this video. One stupid ****. Probably didn't understand english and got the beat down he deserved. LOLAsian = stupid = doesn't understand English = deserves beatdown?

Racist **** much?

EarthDragon
10-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Mr Punch has a good point, just becuase you might be asian or indian or whatever and you dont understand english does not deserve getting hit by a thug for parking in a public space to go into a store. Again even if i got hit once his arms were in my car I would have held onto them then floored it!

5Animals1Path
10-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Cigarette lighter. All non-smokers should still have one in their car. I hope the a$$hole got what he deserved.

And the fact that people find this stuff entertaining is disgusting.

"He's snorin yo! He's actually sleepin!" Yeah, snoring. Definetly not passed out and breathing through blood. :rolleyes:

evenkeel
10-10-2006, 10:41 AM
For those interested here is an interesting "car defense" link from Shivworks. http://www.shivworks.com/PSP/PSP5%20-%20Car%20Combat.pdfw.

hskwarrior
10-10-2006, 11:12 AM
out here in san fran that kind of stuff happens on a daily basis. it is a shame that people have been killed for something as trivial as a parking spot.

actually, the guy in the car was LATIN and not asian.

first as soon as the door opened and the black dude was standing inside the door like that, i would of hit reverse, the door would have knocked his big arse to the floor so i could run his arse over and over again. i would have chased him down with my car and rammed his arse.

but the dude in the car should have known that something was going to go down once the argument started. he was wrong for not preparing himself to either fight or flee. but i do give him props for smashing the window of the "X-5".....at least he got one in there and costed them money to fix it. not too many people will stand up to folks like them, and that is the shameful part because we ALLOW them to do what that guy did. it would stop if they met just as much resistance and will to fight, but sadly not everyone is a fighter.

in the end, as martial artists, that is what we should be training for. the intensity of the situation, the level of violence........people outside of this kind of element would never understand, but to those who have to live with the possibility of "i may die today" we understand how to deal with a situation like on that video.

if that were me, and i was with family, i would have left. i don't need to prove anything to my family, or even save face. but if it were my boys with me and not my famiily, then things would have gotten ugly.

that's one key to being a martial artist, knowing how to analyze a sitaution and pick the best and safest route to get out of there. as my sifu always told me....."run away live to fight another day".......

peace

EarthDragon
10-10-2006, 11:47 AM
hskwarrior where does this happen in SF everyday? I lived there for many years and SF is a peacful city, from the tenderloin to the mission, perhaps you mean oakland then I would agree

hskwarrior
10-10-2006, 12:03 PM
i am a product of 16th and mission. This kind of stuff happens all over.

if i carried around a video camera, i could be rich making fight videos.

for example, for a while i always ate at popeye's chicken around 21'st and mission, and the one day i don't go 4 people get shot right out in front.

my girl works on 18th and valencia (one block off of mission) and we see this happen all the time.

the other day i thought i was dead. i was sitting in my car waiting for my girl to get off work when this crazed looking dude comes running accross the street with the craziest look in his eyes. i thought it i was going to be killed. he ran right up to the car so i reached out the window and hit him in the stomach and opened my car door which pushed him back but he turned the other way and ran.

i remember at 7-11 a parking lot issue rose and this guy went to his car and began shooting killing this kid ( who happed to have a girlfriend in desparate need of a heart and when the boy died he gave his heart to her).

if you aren't in the city right now, you won't see whats going down. See i stay in the mission all the time, and see this happen regularly. you only mentioned the tenderloin to the mission, but you are leaving out filmore, hunters point, sunnydale, what about my ex student getting jumped twice and almost killed????

it happens, and that video is just one incident. and i also hang out in oakland because alot of my o.g. friends stay there. not too much happening in oakland unless it's in the east.

in the mission where i'm from you have nortenio's and sureno's.......

so maybe come back to frisco, and watch it unfold.

peace

PangQuan
10-10-2006, 02:40 PM
those are the type of people that deserve any bad dealings, what ever they may get in the future.

ive seen that video before, and again, im absolutely sick at the behavior of some of my so called "fellow men".

Royal Dragon
10-10-2006, 02:47 PM
First off, the crowd looked like trouble from the start. I wouldn't have even gone in the lot.

Second, if I had, and been confronted like that, I would have just hosed the guy down with Pepperspray and left the scene. I'm lazy, and it would have been the easiest and most convinent thing to do.....

Faruq
10-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Yeah, the guy WAS Spanish. One of the first things he said was "I'm gonna move right now, papa."

That clip makes me sick. I mean, if I had people and space to train, that would be the kind of motivation I could use. But still, that guy just was not right. He just wasn't the right type of guy to be going up against the bully, plus all the pot-shotters.

If you know you're not going to fight back, leave. I guess he called that being brave, but true bravery would have been to have fought back when he was actually getting beaten, and then to do something to the X-5. But still, even if he had been a fighter, I didn't like those odds. He should've just left. But that could have led to someone coming back to get revenge, and then the other guy's friends looking for the people who got revenge. That's how a lot of people in the hood end up dead or in jail. That's just not a good environment to live in if you don't have to.

Exaclty. The dude was Asian according to the info floating on the net about this video. One stupid ****. Probably didn't understand english and got the beat down he deserved. LOL

Faruq
10-14-2006, 05:10 AM
Hey Phengliekai,

What do I put in the search bar to get more clips like this?

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8291120563634421619

Driver should've known better self defence. :(