PDA

View Full Version : Stuntman Training in Kansai

zuiquan1
10-14-2006, 06:55 PM
ever sense I read this article- http://www.seekjapan.jp/article-1/559/The+1-2+Flip

Ive been trying to find more info about it, Id like very much to attend this school but I don't know anything about it.

By chance would anyone here know anything, I know this isn't really a martial art but I thought this would be the best place to ask.

-first of all Is it a live in school-with dorms or other on campus living(or will I need to find my own place)

-IS it like a college, can I get in using a student visa?

-Do they have a website?

while were on the subject, does anyone know of any good places for stunt training in japan, I mean actual schools than you can live in and train.

Mr Punch
10-17-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm in Kanto and two of my friends were going to stunt school. One of them has gone back to his home country and I don't think I have his contact ad anymore but I'll see and I'll contact the other and find out. But no, they're not live-in schools, and I think that'd be very unusual anywhere.

BTW: your sig - Lao Zi is just another spelling for Lao Tzu!

Mr Punch
10-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Oh yeah, as for the student visa, as long as it7s full-time study you can get a student visa to study anything over here, and if it isn't you may be able to wangle a cultural visa: it doesn't have to be trad culture.

zuiquan1
10-30-2006, 08:58 PM
cool thanks for the help

BTW: your sig - Lao Zi is just another spelling for Lao Tzu!

oops lol I hadnt realized I spelled them both differently:rolleyes:

edit:fixed! :)

disch
10-31-2006, 01:43 AM
Zuiquan,

the school you are referring to is certainly not a live-in school; please try

www.powerarts.org

for more details. The website seems to be under construction at the moment, though.

Regards,
Dieter