PDA

View Full Version : Does Mark Colemen have a chance on Satutrday night?

jethro
10-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Any thoughts?

CaptinPickAxe
10-20-2006, 02:31 AM
Although Pinnacle has Coleman as the major underdog, I can see him pulling something out this fight. Mark as at the end of his career and what better way to go out by de-throning the current champ, being the first loss on his undefeated record, and claiming the title for America abroad.

I have Fedor by TKO Rd. 2, but I wouldn't be surprised if Coleman comes out on top.

LynyrdSkynyrd
10-20-2006, 05:10 AM
Although not likely,I would prefer to see Coleman win because I have been a fan of his longer than I have known about Fedor.

Three Harmonies
10-20-2006, 07:27 AM
My bet is a first round asswhooping, perhaps Coleman will last until the 2nd, but I have my doubts. Crocop is the only one that can compete with Fedor at the moment!

Cheers
Jake :)

shirkers1
10-20-2006, 02:36 PM
I think the 5 minute rounds will be an issue, coleman will drop Fedor on his head this time, a non title fight so fedor might come in less motivated, my gut tells me Fedor will win just because he's pulled it out so many other times but it's the fight game and anything is possible.

I won't be getting this watered down event by the way, might as well be sparring matches with the watered down rules.

jethro
10-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Are the rounds different? It is usually a 10 minute and then two 5 minute rounds, right? IS this one all 5 minute rounds?

I think Colemen does have a very good chance but I have to pick Fedor. Is Crocop that guy who knocked Bob Sapp in the mouth and made him cry?