PDA

View Full Version : video: holly tiger kung fu?

gwa sow
10-22-2006, 07:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4VF-9ezQI

kinda looks like he's being chased by a swarm of bees:D

David Jamieson
10-22-2006, 07:09 AM
Someone posted that earlier.

It's uh...well...I don't know what to say! :p

Green Cloud
10-22-2006, 07:27 AM
Let's just add that to the Bull sh!t list, this is how the Chinese make fun of the lofans that buy this crap.

SPJ
10-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Shen Hu Shu.

Godly tiger techniques.

They are Qin Na techniques. Pin down the opponent on the ground very quickly as if a tiger jumps on a prey.

Legends said it is over 2500 years. The first teacher watched the tiger and "acquired" the techniques.

They are practical. No forms, tao lu etc.

Screeching is a deception or distraction.

--

:D

Flying-Monkey
10-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Shen Hu Shu.

Godly tiger techniques.

They are Qin Na techniques. Pin down the opponent on the ground very quickly as if a tiger jumps on a prey.

Legends said it is over 2500 years. The first teacher watched the tiger and "acquired" the techniques.

They are practical. No forms, tao lu etc.

Screeching is a deception or distraction.

--

:D

It's crap. That's what it is.

The Xia
10-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Someone posted that earlier.
That would be me.
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43358

Laviathan
10-22-2006, 02:40 PM
OK, just want to add my 2 cents...

Shenhushu 神虎術 or Divine Tiger Method(s) is said to derive from tribal warriors of Ancient China. Yes, it looks very weird, but if one was to take the tribal aspect into consideration, it does make a certain amount of sense. I guess certain Indonesian/Malay, Polynesia n or Native American fighting techniques would look som ewhat similar to Shenhushu. I'm not saying that the style is legit, nor am I judging its martial value. I am not knowledgeable enough to do so. I just want to point out that it would be a bit too narrow-minded to brush off a certain system just because it happens to look "weird". Greetings, Lav  �

Flying-Monkey
10-22-2006, 02:50 PM
OK, just want to add my 2 cents...

Shenhushu 神虎術 or Divine Tiger Method(s) is said to derive from tribal warriors of Ancient China. Yes, it looks very weird, but if one was to take the tribal aspect into consideration, it does make a certain amount of sense. I guess certain Indonesian/Malay, Polynesian or Native American fighting techniques would look somewhat similar to Shenhushu.

I'm not saying that the style is legit, nor am I judging its martial value. I am not knowledgeable enough to do so. I just want to point out that it would be a bit too narrow-minded to brush off a certain system just because it happens to look "weird".

Greetings,

Lav

It's crap.

Faruq
10-22-2006, 03:35 PM
This does seem the most plausible answer, though I couldn't read the Chinese characters on the screen and therefore didn't know it was an advertisement.

Let's just add that to the Bull sh!t list, this is how the Chinese make fun of the lofans that buy this crap.

fiercest tiger
10-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Why are you all saying its crap?

I have seen his chin na stuff alot would work in situations i think!!

Green Cloud
10-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Why are you all saying its crap?

I have seen his chin na stuff alot would work in situations i think!!

The fighting techniques aren't crap infact the style that he doing is called Dog Boxing wich is a groung fighting style, but the form that guy was doing was Bull.

After doing this for so long one can tell when someone is freestyling and making Sh!t up as they go along.

FuXnDajenariht
10-22-2006, 04:35 PM
lmfao holy ****. im speechless.

that was just akward. :D

fiercest tiger
10-22-2006, 04:44 PM
I havent seen the clip im actually at work and they have a fire wall so i cant view youtube ill take your word for it and have a look tonight!

Garry

Green Cloud
10-22-2006, 06:35 PM
send me a pm and tell me what you think mate.

SPJ
10-23-2006, 05:09 PM
http://lib.verycd.com/2005/09/04/0000063775.html

here is a link to vcd info.

:)

fiercest tiger
10-23-2006, 08:10 PM
Greencloud,

Will do tonight when i finish teaching! :)