PDA

View Full Version : YKM Youtube

fiercest tiger
10-24-2006, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aO8WGF8kY

For anyone interested in seeing, ill be putting more up soon!

Garry

Faruq
10-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Nice!!! Very few are the posters who actually do it, so my admiration goes out to you. Great demo!

fiercest tiger
10-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks dude! Hope to see the rest of the bak mei, lungying and hakka guys that post here put something up too!?

:)

mok
10-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Nice - that kicked ass.

BTW: that bald-dude looks familiar - is that that JFSUSA guy (John Springer) that was around kicking arse on Bullshido a few months back?

mok
10-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Nice - that kicked ass.

BTW: that bald-dude looks familiar - is that that JFSUSA guy (John Springer) that was around kicking arse on Bullshido a few months back?

-- Never mind that - saw the same post on southernkungfu forum - so guess that's you Garry? Like I said - that's impressive, thanks for putting it up.

fiercest tiger
10-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Mok,

Cheers brother, i have more would you like to see? :)

Garry

Vince
10-25-2006, 01:24 AM
YES. I very rarely see Pak Mei that looks similar to ours. Thanks ahead!

Faruq
10-25-2006, 03:18 AM
I wanna see the d@mn Wun Yuen!!! Never heard about that until you spoke of it, but it's gotta be the bomb! You've already layed the YKM on that a$$!

Mok,

Cheers brother, i have more would you like to see? :)

Garry

fiercest tiger
10-25-2006, 03:58 AM
LOL Hmm, Wun Yuen maybe when its the right time, its very slow and beautiful!

I might do fighting clips using the form breakdown one day?:p

mantiskilla
10-25-2006, 05:09 AM
Garry

Like i said before, you move really well, I am really impressed, especially for being an old man (36 is old, 35 isnt :)), but lets get on with the good stuff. how about clips and explanation of 3CM?

Thanks Bill
________
Ecigarette forum (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

golden arhat
10-25-2006, 08:45 AM
i might be a wushu player
but i can still appreciate good trad forms
one good thing about wushu
is that it gives you rediculously high standards when it comes to rating how good a form is
so when a trad form impresses me its a rare thing
but u probably dont want that kind of praise lol
great work tho

Wolfgang
10-25-2006, 09:39 AM
I've just joined up and was really pleased to see all the Southern style stuff....hope to catch up with you guys soon.

Faruq
10-25-2006, 09:56 AM
I really wonder what your opinion on YKM external would be if you had always only been exposed to the internal for all these years, and only found out now that Leung Cheung had a notebook of the external techniques that he never taught you. I wonder if your finished external product would look different also. It's really amazing how you've come into all the great information you've mastered, and I know it's the fruit of a lifetime of hard work, so kudos brah!

I wonder how many years it'd take me to get a form to look like that? Wouldn't it be great if I actually learned a form, just to be training something? And after a few years of training it, maybe I could have some flow and speed almost like yours!

LOL Hmm, Wun Yuen maybe when its the right time, its very slow and beautiful!

I might do fighting clips using the form breakdown one day?:p

D-FENS
10-25-2006, 11:52 PM
arrrrrgh.... youTube is down for maintenance right now. Can't wait to see these though... YKM is awesome! :)

fiercest tiger
10-26-2006, 12:27 AM
Hi Faruq,

U crazy man!!! If i knew now what i have as internal i wouldnt have done the external.... :P

I definetly wouldnt have appreciated the Internal system if i didnt do the external that is true.

Golden Arahat

Thanks for your kind words but i dont like looking at my clips to be honest but thought i would share and promote YKM. I was thinking people would bag me but so far ok! I wish the rest of the hakka people here YUM CHA, MELTDAWN, DRAGON CLAW and the rest MUNG FOO would put up there clips on bak mei and lung ying? ;)

Cheers
Garry FT

fiercest tiger
10-26-2006, 12:37 AM
37 Bill im 37 :(

3 Circle Method now we are talking!!! ;)

Faruq
10-26-2006, 04:54 AM
Neva happen. Even if I knew forms, I wouldn't be brave enough to put them up. I think you and Ray Pina are the only ones brave enough to put actual footage of themselves up! LOL. Fortunately, you're a teacher and have been doing gong fu in front of people for decades!

Golden Arahat

Thanks for your kind words but i dont like looking at my clips to be honest but thought i would share and promote YKM. I was thinking people would bag me but so far ok! I wish the rest of the hakka people here YUM CHA, MELTDAWN, DRAGON CLAW and the rest MUNG FOO would put up there clips on bak mei and lung ying? ;)

Cheers
Garry FT

mantiskilla
10-26-2006, 05:15 AM
"37 Bill im 37"

****...i'm sorry to hear that. well, i'm not far behind.:eek:

I would love to put up a clip, but my Sifu probably has other ideas. I told him the other day that by the time he thinks I am to the point of 'showing it', I'll be in a wheelchair. But i dont care anymore. Forms are not kung fu, and there is always someone better, so i have no problem putting something up. Personally, i want to get it out there a little (not to teach but sh!t i have spent a LOT of hours on this stuff, and i dont think i'm half bad!) I will talk to him about it this weekend. I guarantee there are clips of me floating around from Hong Kong...god help me. My personal training consists of basically chi gung exercises at this point (ball training, breathing, some other stuff) and not really any forms. Plus running and kettlebells.
________
Upskirt Teacher (http://www.****tube.com/categories/1137/teacher/videos/1)

fiercest tiger
10-26-2006, 01:55 PM
Thanks Bill,

Maybe your teacher has some clips? I see you added the ball to your routine very nice mate! ;)

Garry

triskellin
10-27-2006, 05:56 AM
I guarantee there are clips of me floating around from Hong Kong...god help me. My personal training consists of basically chi gung exercises at this point (ball training, breathing, some other stuff) and not really any forms. Plus running and kettlebells.

Hi Bill,

I've got them ;) But it's the same one you guys have but from my camera angle.

meltdawn
10-27-2006, 06:56 AM
ack!!! quick, Bill, tackle her!!! no wait, we have clips of a certain Aussie too.... ;)

mantiskilla
10-27-2006, 07:59 AM
"Hi Bill,

I've got them But it's the same one you guys have but from my camera angle."

was it pointed at my butt or something?

Hey, did i tell you your accent really turns me on? :)
________
Visa Gift Cards (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/visa-gift-cards/)

meltdawn
10-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Tom, stop hacking into Bill's computer and using his screen name.

D-FENS
10-27-2006, 07:58 PM
That was wicked man..... thanks 4 sharing. :cool:

fiercest tiger
10-27-2006, 10:01 PM
You're welcome, glad you liked it! :)