PDA

View Full Version : Strong Similarities Between Kongo, Cameroon, Nigerian Languages With Chinese, Japanes

Nubianem
10-26-2006, 12:53 PM
I know I am not hearing and seeing things. However, quite a few people in the field of history and linguistics have pointed out that certain 'dialects' in China and languages in Japan, Korea and Melanesia as well as South India are identical to languages found in Nigeria, Ghana, Congo and Cameroon as well as the East African coast and Sudan.

How could that be. After all, the latter languages are all African languages and the former are Asian languages.

Of course in order to answer a mystry, research and reading has to be done.

Why for example do some Koreans, Southern Chinese and Japanese (Melanesians are proto-Negroids, so are Agta in the Philipines and so are some of India's Indo-Negroid people) have features that are found among particular ethnic groups in Africa today. The Kong-San, Mangbetu, Nuer and others.

There are also many linguistic features that are identical between Chinese, Japanese and some African languages.
In all of them, the suffix and prefix forms are identical.

In the area of names, one finds names like, Kongo, Kong, Kwanza, Kwanju, Kwango, Chango, Shango, Cheng-Cheng, Mingo, Mongo, Chu, Chu-Wong, Chinna, Yang, Yao, Chol, Kung, and many other AFRICAN NAMES ARE SIMILAR TO NAMES LIKE:

Kong, Kwan, Chang, Shang, Cheng, Ming, Chu, Chu Wong, Chin, Yang, Yao, Cho (Korean), Kung These names are Chinse and one is Korean.

Now how could that be?

As for Japanese names and Korean names, many are similar to names found from Sudan to Tanzania.

Most of the names of people in South India, as well as place names and names of certain items are also found in places like Sudan and East Africa.

http://www.trinicenter.com/FirstChinese.htm

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/links_to_japanese_and_african_la.htm

http://members.tripod.com/pointingbird/lostfeatherintl/id59.htm

jigahus
10-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Interesting coincidence?

TenTigers
10-26-2006, 01:27 PM
nevermind that, how did my Honduras cigar get a camaroon wrapper?

mantis108
10-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Korea used to be a Chinese feudal state in ancient time (although they would never want to admit to that). Vietnam also was one such state. Japan had lots of influence from China since Qin dynasty more than 2000 years ago. It is a known fact that Japan uses Chinese writing and Confucian texts for a long time.

There is a book, which the name escapes me, that suggested Chinese naval expeditions during the Ming dynasty (1368 - 1644 CE) reached as far as North America via African coasts. So...

Mantis108

David Jamieson
10-26-2006, 01:53 PM
I can't put into words how meaningless that is here in this forum. :p

I'll tell you how.

In 1421 under the reign of Zhu Di a huge armada of three majour fleets circumnavigated the world.

They mapped it, they made steles and they settled everywhere these sailors bringing language, math, astronomy etc etc. It only makes sense that when a more advanced culture brings something into a less advanced culture, it gets adopted and implemented.

Not that the three year journeys of the treasure fleets permeated all cultures and all civilizations, but they certainly did have a role to play in the grand scheme of things.

alternately, why are chinese people driving motorcars and wearing bluejeans, eating popcorn and watching televisions? they didn't invent any of these things and yet its amazing! Some of them even speak English!!!!

Mano Mano
10-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Wow, just think there are old British family names that sound Asian such as Tong, Tam, Lee, Man & Young.
I wonder how they got here perhaps they arrived as survivors from a large Chinese ship which happened to be exploring the North Atlantic.
I think not, Names like the above have been around in Britain for centuries they are not Chinese or Korean they are old names which can be found all over England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland.

The Xia
10-26-2006, 02:01 PM
Who says we should direct this guy to Juna? You can only imagine what that would be like! :p :D

lkfmdc
10-26-2006, 02:04 PM
While I'm not a linguist, as someone who had to do a master's in East Asian studies I can tell you a few things you are saying are simply not true

While Korean and Japanese are very similar languages (more so than politics even allow they to admit)... they are not linguistically similar to CHinese... I speak Chinese and can NOT learn Korean, have tried dearly to speak to the in=laws. It is a radically different language in every sense

What influences that are Chinese you see in Japanese and Korean are imports that have been crammed into the language. China was and is the most dominant culture in the region. But just like today English is sprinkled in Korean and Japanese, so is Chinese... linguistically they are NOT the same language in any sense

When I was taking Korean language lessons in my futile attempt to acquire the language, I remember one thing, an intro that said that the only thing remotely similar to Japanese and Korean is a sub dialect of Turkish! Attributable to steppes no mads who are ancestors of both Koreans and modern Turks

Thus, I find it hard to believe there are true similarities with any African language

SevenStar
10-26-2006, 02:12 PM
If I remember right, at one time, egypt had a chinese pharaoh. Heck, africa is one of the earliest civilizations, and everything has to come from somewhere, so I don't see it as unfathomable, though it's not probable.

golden arhat
10-26-2006, 02:12 PM
2 things
one korean sounds like hungarian
and two all languages sound very similar if u r not paying attention to whats being said lol:p

The Xia
10-26-2006, 02:13 PM
When I was taking Korean language lessons in my futile attempt to acquire the language, I remember one thing, an intro that said that the only thing remotely similar to Japanese and Korean is a sub dialect of Turkish! Attributable to steppes no mads who are ancestors of both Koreans and modern Turks
http://www.krysstal.com/langfams_altaic.html
This link explains the Altaic language theory that you are referring too.

David Jamieson
10-26-2006, 02:13 PM
or perhaps all the Chinese that are in Mauritius did it.

I blame it on the French!

anyway, that whole blob of continents "over there" have been influencing each other for millenia. Whats the big deal if they share a few common sounds in their languages?

Nothing special about it at all.

It's really a "who cares" kind of subject and not really teribly fascinating.
That's what happens when peoples migrate all over the place.

The DNA project that is tracing ancient matrilineal DNA is showing that over history, all humans have intermingled at some point. It is also showing that virtually everyone one of us carries around the same strands as the sahn Kalahari bushmen which makes their dna the single common factor in all humans.

even the chines are originally africans in that sense, we all are. dna don't lie, language and culture gets murky, but matrilineal dna is what it is.

kkk members and nazis may now all go and collectively commit suicide. :D

golden arhat
10-26-2006, 02:16 PM
hungarian a baltic state along with turkey
listen to it being spoken not necessarily the sound of the words

The Xia
10-26-2006, 02:19 PM
even the chines are originally africans in that sense, we all are. dna don't lie, language and culture gets murky, but matrilineal dna is what it is.
It is true that there is scientific evidence that supports humanity having its origins in Africa.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2978800.stm

Mano Mano
10-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by golden arhat

Hungary & Turkey are not is not a Baltic states.

SevenStar
10-26-2006, 02:30 PM
It is true that there is scientific evidence that supports humanity having its origins in Africa.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2978800.stm

that's likely why it's called the cradle of civilization.

mantis108
10-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Well, I think Hungarian and Slovakia women are mighty fine. I don't care if we speak the same language and as long as I get laid, sign language will be just fine. ;) :D But then I have heard there's only Karate and absolutely no Kung Fu in Slovakia. :eek: So.... :(

Mantis108

TenTigers
10-26-2006, 02:32 PM
ok, let me contribute absolutely nothing to this conversation by stating that

my Korean Tang Soo Do instructor used to playKorean music that sounded very mush like Isreali music.
HA! so what does THAT tell you???

golden arhat
10-26-2006, 02:33 PM
they still sond the same tho

golden arhat
10-26-2006, 02:36 PM
or at least an israelite lol

The Xia
10-26-2006, 02:37 PM
my Korean Tang Soo Do instructor used to playKorean music that sounded very mush like Isreali music.
HA! so what does THAT tell you???
Oh yeah! Well I once met a green-skinned proctologist that told me he was born in Roswell, New Mexico. What does THAT tell you? :eek: :D

golden arhat
10-26-2006, 02:40 PM
me that israel is really in outer space lmao

Nubianem
10-26-2006, 04:06 PM
My history teacher, who was also an architect was the first to introduce me to Chinese history. He is of Chinese ancestry, but the type called 'Black Chinese' (like some of the Reggae producers in Jamaica and band leaders like 'BYRON LEE AND THE DRAGONEERS' who come from Trinidad.

Anyway, during slavery, lots of Mongol Chinese and Black Chinese (a Melanesian-Mongoloid people from Southern China, Indo-China), were sent to work as slaves in the Caribbean, Mexico, the Southern US (ONE OF THE ANCESTORS OF MS. JAMISON, THE BLACK FEMALE ASTRONAUT WAS A BLACK-MONGOL CAMBODIAN), Jamaica, Brazil, Guiana and the Caribbean, Cuba and that region.

According to my teacher (and later on I did read about it), Southern China had a Black Dynasty (Black-Mongoloid) both during the Shia and Shang periods 2800 B.C. to 1100 B.C.)

The Chou were the first ALL-Mongoloid Dynasty to rule China, and they deposed the Shang.

What happened to the Shang and Shia? (AND LET'S TALK ABOUT WHEN THE CHINESE ARRIVED IN THE AMERICAS IN THE HISTORICAL PERIOD)

The Shang (both Negroid and Mongoloids) aristocracy, soldiers and other high ranking people were captured and made to accomodate the Chou, who were northern Chinese - NEAR MONGOLIA - nomadic warriors and pastoralists.

Some of the Shang took ships and sailed to places like the Polynesian Islands, Philipines and that region, where they encountered the Dimunitive Blacks (like the Agta People).

NOW HEAR THIS:

ABOUT 1000 B.C., THE SHANG ALSO MIGRATED TO MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA (BOTH BLACK AND MONGOL SHANG) AND THEY BECAME PART OF THE MANDING-SHI (A PREVIOUS AFRICAN/AMERICAN INDIAN CIVILIZATION IN MEXICO- 3113 B.C. TO 400 A.D.

Take a look at this link:

http://moorishbazaar.com/modules/Moorish_Paradigm/jmp1/6.htm
http://moorishbazaar.com/modules/Moorish_Paradigm/JMP1/3.htm

My favorite reference is "African Presence in Early Asia" by Ivan Van Sertima (who is of African-Chinese ancestry from Guiana- South America), and Runoko Rashidi

Also "Susu Economics," pub. by AuthorHouse
http://www.AuthorHouse.com

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER REMEMBERING WHAT MY HISTORY PROFESSOR TOLD ME.

HE WAS RIGHT

unkokusai
10-26-2006, 04:18 PM
While Korean and Japanese are very similar languages (more so than politics even allow they to admit)... they are not linguistically similar to CHinese...

"Similar" is a bit too vague of a term to use here.

The Xia
10-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Refer to my response to lkfmdc's post.

http://www.krysstal.com/langfams_altaic.html
This link explains the Altaic language theory that you are referring too.

Nubianem
10-26-2006, 04:24 PM
My history teacher, who was also an architect was the first to introduce me to Chinese history. He is of Chinese ancestry, but the type called 'Black Chinese' (like some of the Reggae producers in Jamaica and band leaders like 'BYRON LEE AND THE DRAGONEERS' who come from Trinidad.

Anyway, during slavery, lots of Mongol Chinese and Black Chinese (a Melanesian-Mongoloid people from Southern China, Indo-China), were sent to work as slaves in the Caribbean, Mexico, the Southern US (ONE OF THE ANCESTORS OF MS. JAMISON, THE BLACK FEMALE ASTRONAUT WAS A BLACK-MONGOL CAMBODIAN), Jamaica, Brazil, Guiana and the Caribbean, Cuba and that region.

According to my teacher (and later on I did read about it), Southern China had a Black Dynasty (Black-Mongoloid) both during the Shia and Shang periods 2800 B.C. to 1100 B.C.)

The Chou were the first ALL-Mongoloid Dynasty to rule China, and they deposed the Shang.

What happened to the Shang and Shia? (AND LET'S TALK ABOUT WHEN THE CHINESE ARRIVED IN THE AMERICAS IN THE HISTORICAL PERIOD)

The Shang (both Negroid and Mongoloids) aristocracy, soldiers and other high ranking people were captured and made to accomodate the Chou, who were northern Chinese - NEAR MONGOLIA - nomadic warriors and pastoralists.

Some of the Shang took ships and sailed to places like the Polynesian Islands, Philipines and that region, where they encountered the Dimunitive Blacks (like the Agta People).

NOW HEAR THIS:

ABOUT 1000 B.C., THE SHANG ALSO MIGRATED TO MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA (BOTH BLACK AND MONGOL SHANG) AND THEY BECAME PART OF THE MANDING-SHI (A PREVIOUS AFRICAN/AMERICAN INDIAN CIVILIZATION IN MEXICO- 3113 B.C. TO 400 A.D.

Take a look at this link:

http://www.moorishbazaar.com
http://moorishbazaar.com/modules/Moorish_Paradigm/JMP1/3.htm

My favorite reference is "African Presence in Early Asia" by Ivan Van Sertima (who is of African-Chinese ancestry from Guiana- South America), and Runoko Rashidi

Also "Susu Economics," pub. by AuthorHouse
http://www.AuthorHouse.com

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER REMEMBERING WHAT MY HISTORY PROFESSOR TOLD ME.

ANYWAY, LANGUAGES SHOW MIGRATORY PATTERNS OF PEOPLE OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS. Therefore, if I have a genetic problem that my doctor cannot find and I decide that Tay Sachs came from a region of Central Asia because that is where my ancestors came from, it is more likely that in the part of Central Asia my ancestors came from, there may be people with a gene that helps to resist the effect of Tay Sachs.

Now Im no geneologist or doctor, but a group of Maya Indians in Central America with an African gene that fights sicle cell anemia is an indication of ancient African occupation of that region.

Maya Indians today are a mixture of Mongoloid and Africoid.

ARE THEY THE DESCENDENTS OF THE ANCIENT SHANG AND SHIA WHO WERE DRIVEN FROM CHINA WHEN THE CHOU ARRIVED ABOUT 1100 B.C.?

MY HISTORY TEACHER WAS RIGHT. THEY JUST MAY BE.

Nubianem
10-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Mr. Jamison, lightskinned (near pinkish) people in East Asia are condusive to a cold and northern climatic environment. Southern people have yellowish-brown, brown and dark complections.

You may assume people brought culture to Africans but the fact is THERE IS A MARITIME TRADITION IN EAST, WEST, NORTH, SOUTH-CENTRAL AFRICA THAT GOES BACK OVER 30,000 YEARS.

Take a look at the latest edition of 'ARCHEOLOGY' there is an article about how Melanesian bananas from Papua New Guinea reached East Africa. That was about 5000 years ago.

African historians and scientists have pointed out that the Sahara and parts of West and East Africa were 'Aquatic' cultures - similar to the GREAT LAKES REGION IN THE US, AND THESE LAKES WERE CONNECTED TO THE SEA. The people who lived there were master seafarers and traders and migrated as far as the Americas, Melanesia, South India, Japan.

In fact, THE 'AINU' OF JAPAN (WHO LOOK MONGOLOID/CAUCASOID TODAY) ARE IN FACT DESCENDENTS OF THE PREHISTORIC BLACK ANU OF THE SAHARA. The Anu (they are still in Sudan, East Africa and the Sahara and are called 'Tibbou' or 'Anuak") were followers of the Bear Totem. They were part of the ancient Egyptian people and recognized the BEAR CONSTELLATION, JUST AS SOME AFRICANS TODAY RECOGNIZE THE 'LION CONSTELLATION,' AND OTHERS LIKE THE DOGON RECOGNIZE VENUS.

Anyway, the Anu of Japan, Australian Aboriginals, some of the people of South India and African groups like the Anuak and Tibbou are all of proto-historic Sahara African origins.

The Melanesians are also of the same origins.

The government of Congo (from the old Kongo-Ngola Kingdom) have some ancient wooden masks created by Congolese on how they saw the Chinese face ( you have to see http://www.CCTV.com.cn )

African civilization has never been backward or primitive in any sense of the word. Africa has four language groups:

Afro-Asiatic
Manding-Cush
Manding-Congo
Kong-San

Each of these languages have various dialects and members understand each other. A speaker of Zulu understands a speaker of Xhosa and Swahili. A speaker of one Cushi language understands the speaker of another Cushi language.

In political terms, Africa before the 1500's was a collection of kingdoms and empires.

Most Africans before the ravaging of that continent, the plundering and the scattering of people lived under kings, emperors or queens and lived in organized states and kingsoms.

There were of course people who lived on the fringes of society, but if one thinks the Dinka and Nuer of today, who herd cattle are the same Dinka and Nuer of the time of Moses or of Solomon -- no. The Dinka, Nuer, Shilluk, and others were the very same Cushi that Herodotus mentions in his work, or the Jewish books refer to.

What happened? They, like many other people were attacked and scattered around.

As for traveling, African journies out of the Sahara by ship took place. Journies to India, SE Asia, Southern China, Melanesia AND JOURNIES TO THE AMERICAS AS EARLY AS 100,000 B.C. OCCURRED AND CONTINUED AFTERWARDS.

African languages are the PARENT LANGUAGES OF MANY LANGUAGES SPOKEN AROUND THE WORLD.

IN FACT THE PARENT LANGUAGE OF ALL 'AFRO-ASIATIC' LANGUAGES IS CALLED 'IRAKWU' IT IS SPOKEN IN NORTHERN ETHIOPIA.

It was from Northern Ethiopia and Kenya that people migrated to Arabia, India, Central Asia, East Asia--- THEN EUROPE, THEN THE AMERICAS -- AFTER THE ICE AGE DIMINISHED.

BEFORE 5000 B.C., MOST AFRICANS ( THE TALL, THICKBONED, ROBUST TYPE) LIVED IN THE SAHARA, EAST AFRICA, NORTHERN AFRICA, WEST AFRICA)

These are the regions where African civilization and culture flourished the most. In other parts of Africa, the lifestyle *usually pastoral and nomadic due to the topographical features - were more nomadic - just as there are nomads in Mongolia and in Siberia or in Lapland.

Africans in general are darkbrown to blue-black, medium to tall, thickboned and have something similar to what East Asians have on their faces -- 'almond eyes' and the 'epicantus fold' that protects from heavy sunlight (in Asia it is protection from snow glare and cold).

look at these photographs
http://community.webtv.net/pabarton

http://www.soundchristian.com/man

LATER FOLKS, GOTTA GO ON THE GOOGLE....PEACE...I'M OUT!

Faruq
10-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Though I can't really see any relation between Southeast Asian and African languages, I will say they're all tonal languages. Of course Korean and Japanese are non-tonal languages. And when I say African languages, I mean in general. I've heard that Swahili is not tonal, though the majority of the Central African Bantu and West African languages are. I remember that the hundreds of Bantu languages were bound by their use of the word "Bantu" or a derivitive of it to mean "people" or "person" in all those languages. Hey, but wasn't all this already discussed in the Ghetto Blocks thread? Well I guess if you want to go fishing, even an old "can of worms"'ll do sometimes. LOL.

Nubianem
10-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Any one of you who have CABLE COMCAST and watch Channel 98 should watch 'EMPEROR OF THE SEA,' because it is a good series ( 8:00 - 9:30 California time).

Korean movies of all types whether contemporary drammas or costumed, or martial arts movies are doing well.

Now how comes a Korean acress in 'WINNER TAKES ALL' LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE A BLACK AFRICAN-AMERICAN ACTRESS IN 'SOUL FOOD?' Their features are identical, yet they are different 'races.' How could that be.

Anyway, ita apparent from the Korean period costumes that the Chinese influence is great. The armor is similar, so are the helmets and the weaponry.

Too bad the Korean pirates are involved in buying and selling Korean slaves. Once reading a book, it seems that the Mongols were the ones buying and selling Japanese slaves (pre 1800's.)

Anyway, this is an exciting show.

TRADITIONAL AFRICAN, CONGO-ANGOLA MARTIAL ARTS:
http://www.malandros-touro.com/generic-html?pid=2

Nubianem
10-26-2006, 09:21 PM
http://www.AZNTV.com

All the old Chinese, Korean, Japanese, East Indian, Philipino news and movies are here.

Nubianem
10-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Some great period martial arts movies, like EMPEROR OF THE SEA, and modern, contemporary Korean series like
'My Lovely Samsoon," and other, incuding Chinese and Japanese.

Anyway, my favorite Korean actress is the one who plays 'Crazy Girl,' and the one who plays, "Samsoon,' as one who writes and edits and took does movie work, these actresses are quite natural.

The male actors in shows like 'EMPEROR OF THE SEA' are also quite good. The story is a good one.

African Martial Arts

http://www.planetcapoeira.com

cjurakpt
10-26-2006, 09:49 PM

2 things
one korean sounds like hungarian
and two all languages sound very similar if u r not paying attention to whats being said lol:p

I grew up hearing my dad and his friends speak Hungarian my whole life (explains a lot of the psychological scarring); I have had several Korean TKD instructors; I have never thought the two sounded remotely similar - but that is a good example of how perceptions differ

Hungary is not a Baltic state (nor is it Balkan, nor Slavic) - my wife is Latvian, which along with Lithuania and Estonia are the 3 members of that region, and there is no similarity between the languages

actually, Hungarian is similar only to one other language: Finnish - hence the classification of Finno-Urgric as a language group (and they do sound sort of alike: the first time i flew Finna Air, it was a weird experience - like hearing Hungarian mixed with something Germanic or Scandinavian...)

a lot of Hungarians do look vaguely like Central Asians - wonder why...

I also have heard somewhere that Japanese and Hungarian share some similarities in the "deep grammar", but I have no idea where I heard that or what it actually means (vaguely CHomskian at best)

just some thoughts...

(oh, and yes, Hungarian womean are outta sight...)

KC Elbows
10-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Ross is absolutely correct, chinese and japanese are not from the same linguistic group.

As for the Shang and Xia thing, while there is some more recent archeological evidence that tells us something about the Shang, there is not such a record for the Xia: most of what we know is from ancient sources and not from an existing archeological record. It is believed that it was an actual(not purely mythical) dynasty, but details about it are lost.

As for genetic similarities to people in africa, it's the cradle of humanity: we all have genetic similarities from that very source, without exception. It doesn't require them holding sway in China, not to mention the difficulties in getting them there in sufficient numbers to alter the ethnic mix.

And I don't think the chou were mongol. The mongols didn't exist yet. Hell, that would have been pre Xiangnu in the North, wouldn't it?

sir-elrik
10-26-2006, 11:21 PM

Thus, I find it hard to believe there are true similarities with any African language

that dnt suprise me at all, its well known that turkish are mongols.

Faruq
10-27-2006, 05:03 AM
When I was in high school, everyone was like "Korean chicks are hot! Look at those legs! Whoooo!"

Any one of you who have CABLE COMCAST and watch Channel 98 should watch 'EMPEROR OF THE SEA,' because it is a good series ( 8:00 - 9:30 California time).

Korean movies of all types whether contemporary drammas or costumed, or martial arts movies are doing well.

Now how comes a Korean acress in 'WINNER TAKES ALL' LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE A BLACK AFRICAN-AMERICAN ACTRESS IN 'SOUL FOOD?' Their features are identical, yet they are different 'races.' How could that be.

Anyway, ita apparent from the Korean period costumes that the Chinese influence is great. The armor is similar, so are the helmets and the weaponry.

Too bad the Korean pirates are involved in buying and selling Korean slaves. Once reading a book, it seems that the Mongols were the ones buying and selling Japanese slaves (pre 1800's.)

Anyway, this is an exciting show.

TRADITIONAL AFRICAN, CONGO-ANGOLA MARTIAL ARTS:
http://www.malandros-touro.com/generic-html?pid=2

And talking about slavers, I can't imagine any group being bigger slavers than the Arabs! Aside from the 25 million Africans they enslaved, Arab slavers were big on Irish, British and anyone else they could get their hands on (Google gave me: White Slaves, Arab Masters...really wild stuff). There was even an account of them capturing a bewildered village of 429 Icelanders during their Sunday afternoon church service one day back in the 1800s, or was that the 1600s? And their profligate brigrandry on U.S. shore was supposedly the one driving force that brought the U.S. Navy into existence. But how come the Arabs had to castrate all the Black slaves? The White guys could be just regular slaves, but all the Brothas had to be eunics. What was that all about???

Nubianem
10-27-2006, 08:48 AM
The Arabs began a very bad trade about 600's A.D., AFTER THEY WERE DEFEATED BY THE NUBIAN EMPEROR KALYDOSOS - IMAGINE THAT!

The Arabs invaded Nubia (Sudan) in the 600's A.D. and were defeated every time by the nubian cavalry who were crack archers - and had been since before 3000 BC). The Arabs were defeated mor than three times. Yet they carried on a relentless war on the Nubians - like guerilla warfare - and so after a while the Arabs and the Nubians signed a peace treaty and the Arabs demanded 'bakt' (tribute). That tribute included slaves (and watching Emperor of the Sea - on http://www.AZNTV.com about Korean enslaving other people in the old days, and the Lady asking for slaves, reminds me of the Nubian predicament. However the 'slaves' were actually war captives - like the 80 percent of Africans sent to the US (both men and women) were war captives - that's why in the Americas alone, one will find over 20 forms of unarmed combat among people of African descent from Argentina to Alaska.

The Arabs did not castrate all male slaves except those who worked in particular HAREMS. Most slaves in the Arab world before the 800's AD and after worked on plantations.
In fact, THERE WAS A VERY DANGEROUS SLAVE REBELLION IN IRAQ IN THE 800'S A.D. It is called 'THE REBELLION OF THE ZANJ' and for about twenty years, a relentless war against the Arabs was carried out by African slaves who came from all of Africa's great empires and kingdoms at the time - ALL WHO HAD STOPPED THE ARABS FROM ENTERING THEIR LANDS, BUT MOST WHO KEPT PRISONERS OF WAR.

War captives from places like the Swahili Coast (the ancient Negau-Punt cultural region from Somalia to Zimbabwe), Mali, Songhai, Sudan, the Sahara were sent to Egypt, Iraq and other Arab nations. There were also slaves captured just anywhere (as in the Roots story).

In the 800's A.D., the slaves of Iraq had a wide rebellion. That rebellion led to the devastation of the plantation economy along the Tigris/Euphrates river. It led to the creation of the CIty of Moktarra that the Blacks (Zanj) used as their capital. For years, the slave armies destroyed and wiped out large numbers of Arabs.

Finally, the Arabs recalled all their soldiers spread from Turkey to Morocco to enter the fight. At that point, they were able to crush the rebellion.
SEE MORE ON THIS: Read 'Susu Economics,' http://www.AuthorHouse.com or check this link http://community.webtv.net/pabarton

REBELLION OF THE ZANJ
Also see http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

After the REBELLION OF THE ZANJ, the Arabs stopped importing slaves to do plantation labor. They began to import slaves to do other types of work, particularly domestic work and as palace guards.

They also used slaves to look after the harems. THE HAREM SLAVES WERE THE ONES WHO WERE 'CLIPPED.'

Slavery however continues today and the very same people are involved in the buying and selling of human beings.

NUBIAN KINGS AND QUEENS 1000 B.C. TO 300 A.D.
http://community.webtv.net/nubianem2

http://blackmalepower.proboards106.com

LEARN TO PEAK ENGLISH
http://learntopeakenglish.blogsphere.com
http://learnstopeakenglish.blogsphere.com

AJM
10-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Wow! This is a refreshing topic. Nubianem does exellant homework and presents information in a way I easily understand. Thank You!
As mentioned earlier I can't imagine some traces of San culture being everywhere as they are more than likely everyones common ancesters.

P.S. Those that believe in the concept of honor thy Father and thy Mother had better do some research on the San and find out what's happening to them. It's very disheartening.

Faruq
10-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Interesting writing style, though there were lots of famous eunuch courtesans, soldiers and public servants. I mean a lot were in the Hareem (plural of Harem), but that definately was not the only place they were employed. At least it looks like you're trying to study and learn some stuff though. So, good on ya!
Bravo 3alaik Ya 7abibi!