PDA

View Full Version : bad day

BruceSteveRoy
10-27-2006, 07:49 AM
sorry all but i need to vent. my apartment got broken into and i got burgled. Some guy came in my beroom window emptied my new hamper (it had wheels) and proceeded to go through my apartment putting everything in the hamper and wheeling it right out the sliding glass door. i lost so much stuff. the worst of it is he took my little fire proof sentry safe which had my and my wife's passports, social security cards birth certs, marriage certs, wife's nursing license etc etc. the ironic thing is the safe also had all the warranty papers and reciepts for most of things that were stolen. so now i have to figure out how to prove i owned any of it. what a pain in the butt. then i went out to my car to go get lunch yesaterday morning and it was gone. my apartment complex had it towed. brand new car. they wouldnt issue me a parking permit bc i had temp tags and when the 8 visitors spaces were full and i park two over from the visitor spaces the apartment calls the tow truck. 108 bucks to get my car back and they only towed it 2 blocks. so i am done venting for now. today is my last day at this job and i am moving to a new apartment next week. thats the other funny thing. if this happened in a week or two from now there would have been no problem bc i would have been home packing. i would love to have met this guy coming through my window. ok i am done.

bodhitree
10-27-2006, 08:12 AM
sorry man. I hope they catch that f***er and he gets what he deserves.

Faruq
10-31-2006, 06:07 AM
This is another bad day. Not only does this kid get knocked the f(uck out, but he also gets his sports car stolen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljkEtjzkeNc

GreenCloudCLF
10-31-2006, 08:25 AM
Yeah man, those MD temp tags suck....I was a DC cop and had to lock up a number of MD people bc those stupid paper tags....not allowed to drive the brown ones out of state (or into DC)....

golden arhat
10-31-2006, 09:32 AM
sorry bout that man ive had days that bad (well nt that bad)
still 108 bucks ouch and kind of ironic as well
sa common number in martial artsw and buddhism maybe its some sort of karmic revenge or a sign or something
but still i hope that burglar gets whats coming to him

gwa sow
10-31-2006, 08:37 PM
make sure you call the credit bureu and report an identity theft threat. something like that. they put a flag on your social to watch for any activity for 90 days.