PDA

View Full Version : Internal and stones/crystals

Ray Pina
10-27-2006, 11:09 AM
I know this will sound hokey,

But last night, a friend placed a Tiger's Eye stone and a crystal into my left palm and then hovered both her palms above and below creating a near sandwhich. At first I felt an intense heat, too much to be just my mind, then I felt my left channel run thicker... if that makes sense... than I ever felt it before.

Anyone ever encounter this? I will be looking into this. I was feeling bad, nursing an aching injury for a few weeks, and just plane sore from getting thrown a mile high that day and then swimming. That recharged me.

Ray Pina
10-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Obviously, I'm interested in how to use this as a power supply for martial aplications, also as a health maintenance device. I never felt my channels so open as with this. I was with company, so I couldn't stand right after but would have loved too. Definitely going to experiment this weekend.

RonH
10-28-2006, 04:27 AM
I'm not that familiar with the tiger's eye, but crystals can be associated with many types of energy manipulation, including healing. Any crystal, even any object, can be use, but it'd depend on the person doing it. The one that did this to you may have studying working this way.

Plymouth Rocks
10-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Oh brother...