PDA

View Full Version : Jet Li's FEARLESS prize pack winners

GeneChing
11-01-2006, 05:04 PM
The following twenty people have won our Jet Li's FEARLESS prize package sweepstakes consisting of poster autographed by Jet Li, a limited edition t-shirt, a flip-book and trading cards. Many thanks to the good people at Rogue Pictures, who distributed FEARLESS, and helped us with this contest!

Patrick B. - Burke, VA
Jason D. - Baltimore, MD
Ken D. - Parma Heights, OH
SaraLee E. - Kentwood, MI
Josh E. - Biloxi, MS
Gavin G. - Houston, TX
James H. - Greenup, KY
Jose K. - Pottstown, PA
Amanda L. - Carbondale, IL
Victor M. - Saint Helens, OR
Maulin M. - Lincroft, NJ
Pat M. - Chesapeake, VA
Belinda M. - Etta, MS
Richard M. - Wentworth, SD
Bobby N. - Powder Springs, GA
Sarah V. - Carol Stream, IL
Brian R. - Scottsdale, AZ
Desmond R. - Bronx, NY 10457
Tom S. - Strongsville, OH
Kay Z. - Austin, TX

Congratulations winners! We'll be sending those prize packs out this week. And we'll have another sweepstakes up for you next week. Stay tuned in...

MAC
11-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Ummm. apparantly there's some small mistake .... I can't seem to find my name on that list. That's ok. I'll provide some opportunity to identify the error and rectify it. Lessee.... 2-3 days enough time ?

R_Myrvik
11-13-2006, 03:10 PM
I recieved the package from UPS Friday with the Fearless stuff that I won, and it ROCKS! Everything is going up on the walls at the school and we all certainly appreciate all of the work you are doing to promote Chinese kung fu here in the states.

medictom
11-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Wanted to thank this website and the magazine and staff for the great contest. I was one of the winners. Thanks for hosting it.

The prizes were fantastic.

GeneChing
01-12-2007, 02:59 PM
We did a double online sweepstakes with Jet Li's FEARLESS. The initial sweepstakes was to promote the theatrical release. This second sweepstakes were to promote the DVD release.

The following twenty people have won our Jet Li's FEARLESS DVD prize package sweepstakes consisting of three DVDs: Unleashed, Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story & Ultimate Fights. Many thanks to the good people at Rogue Pictures, who distributed FEARLESS in the theaters, and NBC Universal, who distributed FEARLESS on DVD, who helped us with this contest!

Latrice B.. Plano, Texas
Joseph C., Palm City FL
Sharon C., Philadelphia, PA
Steve D., Poway, CA
Jan D., Hershey, PA
Kim F., St. Paul, MN
Chuck G., Tucson, AZ
Lisa G., Agawam, MA
Jay H., Joseph, MI
Jewelene K., West Mifflin, PA
James M., Millstone, KY
Charles P., Primm Springs, TN
Shanton P., Chicago, IL
Loretta P., Astoria, NY
Ana R., Tallahassee, FL
Evette S., Fredericksburg, VA
Jay S., Mount Vernon, WA
Nicolas S., Cincinnati, OH
Marcelo T., Virginia Beach VA
Leah W., Escatawpa, MS

Congratulations everyone and thank you again to all the good people that made our FEARLESS sweepstakes happen!

BM2
01-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Man, I knew that Karma thing was going to catch up to me... .
Better start making a list.:(

nightwind19
01-26-2007, 04:35 PM
I cannot believe that I won the Kung Fu Magazine Fearless DVD Prize Pack Contest! I really won. The Jet Li movie is Fantastic. I want to Thank Kung Fu Magazine for holding the Contest. Thyank you Gene Ching Associate Publisher for the letter of Congratulations! I Love this Magazine!!

fearless girl
02-05-2007, 07:07 PM
A good fight should be like a small play but, played seriously. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when the opportunity presents itself, I do not hit. It hits all by itself.

Jet Li's Fearless Prize Pack Winner

Thanks!
Kungfu Magazine

:)

Thanks!
L.B.
Plano,Texas