PDA

View Full Version : Chi exists! CHeck this out!

wind draft
11-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Watch this video and the next they both relate to chi or the source in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awv5voHtPMI&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5yeHR3RUKo

This is why chi kung practice tells you to visualize chi is filling up and what not.

Really watch the videos.

The Willow Sword
11-04-2006, 12:25 PM
:rolleyes:

golden arhat
11-04-2006, 12:47 PM
it has some good stuff but it just seems like another way to make money
to me :rolleyes

Faruq
11-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Yeah. I believe to a certain extent about the vibrating, I mean isn't the only difference between two elements like gold and lead for example, the frequency they vibrate at? Well, that and the amount of protons, neutrons, and electrons per atom, right? And the "attracting things into your life that are the same frequency you vibrate at" is an interesting concept. Lots of self-help gurus espouse that view, and emphasize the importance, therefore, of always maintaining a positive mindset regardless to what's going on in your life. People do seem to be around positive people.

But I wouldn't say that that whole thing comfirms that hei exists though. I would think you could only be convinced that it existed or not by feeling it in-person from a high-level yogi or hei gong master. Isn't "hei" more like something that can be developed FROM the soul or spirit, than the soul or spirit itself?

David Jamieson
11-04-2006, 06:41 PM
pffft.

old white guy claptrap.

in essence, the other side is that the 5 billion impoverished people on the planet do not have the capacity to think positively in order to gain that aspect in their lives.

pretty easy to say that stuff when you live in a country where opportunity abounds and priviledge is much wider spread.

you can't give that stuff away in mombasa. :rolleyes:

Faruq
11-04-2006, 07:09 PM
"...in essence, the other side is that the 5 billion impoverished people on the planet do not have the capacity to think positively in order to gain that aspect in their lives..."

There are actually lots of people who have never heard the philosophy these guys espouse. In theory, it's more like the 5 billion probably don't know about the capacity they have to change their lives through positive thinking. In reality, I think it's probably closer to what you said though.

wdl
11-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Alot of people need help with "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness". You should be happy to extend a helping hand and they shouldn't have to buy self help materials making people like him selling a "secret" richer. Doing that would put him and Tom Cruiseology out of business.

Faruq
11-05-2006, 06:45 AM
I personally think that people'll always be seeking philosophical/spiritual/religious ways to get over. Whether its going to see a medicine man or shaman in the Animist world, your priest or reverend in the Christian world, your sheikh in the Muslim world or your shrink in LA or New York. People're always going to seek advice for their life problems. So it's really just of choice of who you're gonna give your money to.

Mano Mano
11-05-2006, 08:07 AM
There are actually lots of people who have never heard the philosophy these guys espouse. In theory, it's more like the 5 billion probably don't know about the capacity they have to change their lives through positive thinking. In reality, I think it's probably closer to what you said though.

If his advice is so good why isn’t he physically visiting & going about the communities of the world & teaching them about it for free.

Faruq
11-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Even priests and reverends ask for money. They've got to make their living. If you're gonna ask that, in all fairness, you should ask why shrinks aren't making their rounds throughout the community for free?

I feel you though, and though I might drop $13.95 for a book, I'm not dropping $500 for a Bob Proctor seminar.

wind draft
11-05-2006, 02:21 PM
yeah but this video doesn't care if you're religous or not. it applies to both. it's the law of attraction. it's a mind of matter thing. that's why people always say "do it from the heart" as an expression give it all you got.

well if you focus like that and have a mindset toward whatever it is you want to be or do, you can do it.

Bruce Lee said "Opportunity doesn't come his way, he creates the opportunity" Basically its true everyone who are great achievers just knew that they were destined to do that they want to do. And guess what? They became proficient at it.

You can't have doubts in your self.

Have you ever iron palm and break bricks? Then you should know. When you first begin that first break brick, you can't doubt your self. You gotta be sure you know you can break the brick and that your hand his "CHI" flowing through it and out through the brick. It's the whole visual thing.

Well same goes with that you saw. Those are all you really need to see, you don't have to spend money. And I would be a **** fool to pay $500 to see Bob Proctor talk. You crazy.... There's Youtube.. haha and what else is he gonna say more than he has already in the two videos?

Think about it.

Faruq
11-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeah, the same goes for Bob Kiyosaki and Brian Tracy, but people the world over have dropped $500 a pop to get into their seminars. I still can't figure that one out.