PDA

View Full Version : The big thread of Bruce Lee's death conspiracies

The Xia
11-13-2006, 04:32 PM
There are many of them floating around. I've even heard stories that he was killed by ninjas! :D
Share the ones you know!

qiphlow
11-13-2006, 04:44 PM
that he was shot during filming by a gun that was supposed to be loaded with blanks, but mysteriously had real bullets in it

and

he died from a brain aneurysm

Taoist Priest
11-13-2006, 05:01 PM
He was abducted by aliens.:D

Royal Dragon
11-13-2006, 05:04 PM
John C Kim sent a higher belt over from Asia (a 7th Degree). He used "Injure without touch" technique.

SifuAbel
11-13-2006, 05:34 PM
Bruce Lee was the first to eat pop rocks and coke at the same time....

....then the aneurysm thing.

Pork Chop
11-14-2006, 06:24 AM
a severe case of overtraining, hypertension, pot eating, and a pre-existing allergy to a medication he took combined to make his brain EXPLODE...

brothernumber9
11-14-2006, 06:29 AM
I heard it was the "magic" bullet. The same one that killed JFK.

lkfmdc
11-14-2006, 06:31 AM
teh doobie brothers did it/////

rogue
11-14-2006, 06:46 AM
Did you know that besides inventing MMA, overtraining and bad acting, he also invented death.

Long live Bruce Lee!

Emeraldphoenix
11-14-2006, 06:58 AM
I think his son's death was stranger than his.

TenTigers
11-14-2006, 07:16 AM
Wife poisoned him for banging Betty.

David Jamieson
11-14-2006, 08:03 AM
aneurism.

could happen to anybody.
Not known if BL exascerbated the problem with his lifestyle choices.

But, if you have a weakened blood vessel wall and create high pressure blood flow with too much aspirin, then you stand to risk having that blood vessel break.

When this happens in the brain, it causes a stroke...if you survive.

They are truly one of those "out of the blue" killers.

quick way to go though. beats toughing out 10 yeasr wearing a colostomy bag or not having kidneys that work or a liver deterioratiing on you until it just gives out.

I'd rather go like he did if all the cards were on the table. :p

But, keep healthy and maintain your kungfu and even if you do grow old, you can stand a better chance of dying instantly instead of protracted suffering that can take years. Eat right, exercise, get your sleep, drink water and do it all with moderation. you'll live long and die happy.

bodhitree
11-14-2006, 08:53 AM
ROIDS (hem and ster)

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-14-2006, 09:12 AM
i heard my mom gave him teh aids. :(

Pork Chop
11-14-2006, 09:22 AM
i heard my mom gave him teh aids. :(

no she just gave him a i.d.s. - as in a "inverted dirty sanchez"

Yao Sing
11-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Doo Wai took him out for making fun of his hat.

Royal Dragon
11-14-2006, 11:34 AM
Yes, he bounced his head off of the carpet a few times, and then tried to break it like a cocconut. Bruce's head did not break, but the resulting injury caused his brain to explode a few days later. :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-14-2006, 11:58 AM
demaks the breaks.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAH

Chief Fox
11-14-2006, 12:30 PM
It wasn't an aneur... anyur... aneris.....

It wasn't a broken blood vessle in his brain it was swelling of the brain.

I heard that his death was the result of a mysterious magazine publisher kicking him in the nutz too many times.

lkfmdc
11-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Bruce Lee's last words (to Betty)

"this is how you slide a spear" :eek:

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-14-2006, 01:00 PM
who is betty.

my mom's name isnt betty.

was bruce lee cheating on my moms?

SifuAbel
11-14-2006, 01:27 PM
yes, he was.

bodhitree
11-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Bruce lee caught the GRIDS from chuck norris, passed it to your mom and ashida kim in a disco orgy

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-14-2006, 01:40 PM
haha ... my mom is such a s1ut.

bodhitree
11-14-2006, 02:05 PM
GDA
whats your beef with your mom? THis is not the first time you've called her a ***** (or is she just a ****?)

Enlighten us.

Lohankuen1
11-14-2006, 02:12 PM
word is, Bruce bad mouthed Chuck Norris' beard. The rest is history.....

bodhitree
11-14-2006, 02:14 PM
word is, Bruce bad mouthed Chuck Norris' beard. The rest is history.....

ghey:mad: :mad:

rrgghh

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-14-2006, 02:23 PM
GDA
whats your beef with your mom? THis is not the first time you've called her a ***** (or is she just a ****?)

Enlighten us.

no beef. except the hot beef thats in my mom.

Pork Chop
11-14-2006, 03:31 PM
no beef. except the hot beef thats in my mom.

I thought she tasted like beef... a little gamey though...

Yum Cha
11-14-2006, 04:48 PM
That was my game you were tasting...

Pork Chop
11-14-2006, 05:05 PM
That was my game you were tasting...

Game recognizes game and you're looking mighty unfamiliar right now...

Faruq
11-19-2006, 04:54 PM
The wildest one that I heard growing up, and that people in the hood still believe is true, is that the master that broke his back in Dragon for teaching Americans, in real life just put the death touch on him, which caused delayed death, but the triads decided for his lack of respect to the Chinese elders and masters, that his first born son would also have to die, and had it arranged during the shooting of his film, just like Don Corleone could have anything he wanted arranged. I've actually heard Bruce Lee fans arguing about the details of this little known, but true explanation of how Bruce REALLY died. LOL

ingchao
11-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Bruce did not break his back in that fight, that was Hollywood B.S to make the movie more dramatic (that and the scene when they fought again at Ed Parkers' tournament)

The best rumor I heard about Bruce's death wasn't even a death rumor.
Back in the early 80's my father took me into a deli run by a chinese guy.

My father had been there before and tells the guy
"Tell my son here that Bruce Lee's not dead"
The guy answers back:
"Bruce-a Ree not dead."(long pause, I start to think this guy's just repeating my dad). Then he says "Bruce Ree a not dead, but he in South Amelican jungle with Jim Mollison flom the Doals teaching him Kung Fu":rolleyes: :D

bodhitree
11-21-2006, 05:34 AM
Bruce did not break his back in that fight, that was Hollywood B.S to make the movie more dramatic (that and the scene when they fought again at Ed Parkers' tournament)

The best rumor I heard about Bruce's death wasn't even a death rumor.
Back in the early 80's my father took me into a deli run by a chinese guy.

My father had been there before and tells the guy
"Tell my son here that Bruce Lee's not dead"
The guy answers back:
"Bruce-a Ree not dead."(long pause, I start to think this guy's just repeating my dad). Then he says "Bruce Ree a not dead, but he in South Amelican jungle with Jim Mollison flom the Doals teaching him Kung Fu":rolleyes: :D

clever one aren't you

Faruq
11-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Didn't I just post that? LOL

The Willow Sword
11-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Sad to say it but after many years of thinking that Bruce faked his death in order to get away from society and fame and all, i have returned to a reality mode since and have accepted the fact that Bruce Lee was Killed by Injesting chuck Norris's Chest hair. Chuck is a real b@stard Too In that he tricked Bruce into eating his Chest hair, Well because Chuck Norris's Tears cures cancer, Bruce was having an intestinal parasite problem at the time and it just so happens that chuck was trying to market his chest hair as a cure for intestinal parasites. It Killed Bruce, CHUCK YOU FUKING B@STARD!!!!! Rot in HELL you Naughty man you!!!!!

Peace,TWS