PDA

View Full Version : Wooden dummy [ Koo Sang ]

Ernie
11-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Looking for a good deal on Dummy's guy i have afew guys that need them .
want Koo Sang style .
or if anyone knows some one out in LA that can make them i'm sure i can dig up Specs

any help would be great , some of the guys are young and don't have a ton of cash so I'm trying to find something for them to work on .

under 1000 would be good !

Ultimatewingchun
11-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Hey Ernie:

Don't know about Koo Sang style dummies - but Keith Mazza told me on Sunday that he'll be getting a whole new batch of WD's in about two weeks (he's in New Jersey)...the price is definitely less than $1,000.

Phil Redmond is now teaching at Keith's place - maybe he can help you with this.

Ernie
11-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Hey Ernie:

Don't know about Koo Sang style dummies - but Keith Mazza told me on Sunday that he'll be getting a whole new batch of WD's in about two weeks (he's in New Jersey)...the price is definitely less than $1,000.

Phil Redmond is now teaching at Keith's place - maybe he can help you with this.

Cool thanks Vic ,

hope all is well buddy havn't wrapped in a while ,,i'm running my own forum now so i'm not around as much as before ;)

Ultimatewingchun
11-15-2006, 06:14 AM
I've got to check out the forum sometime. What's the address?

Ernie
11-15-2006, 08:17 AM
I've got to check out the forum sometime. What's the address?

Vic,
It’s a private forum at this time [nothing evil or creepy ha-ha]
Just a group of guys from around the world interested and experimenting with the ‘’WSLGLVT Project ‘’
{Wong shun Leung / Gary lams Ving Tsun}
I needed it private so we could openly speak, critique and share training methods.
I’m especially interested in both Pre and Post 1985 WSL [this was the time Gary left to open his own school]
How training changed from 85 – 97 and how that would fit and or affect Gary’s current research.

This ‘’project’’ is more along the lines that my current development and what I have been focusing on in my group over the last 2 years.

But that’s another subject
;)

Ultimatewingchun
11-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Sounds like you're checking into some valuable and productive stuff. Keep me informed via pm/email from time-to-time.