PDA

View Full Version : Any Orlando FL area people here?

Subitai
11-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Hi, been a long time since i've posted here.

I'm taking a vacation (Cocoa Beach) in Feb 07, during the Presidents day holiday week.

I was wondering if any other martial artists here are in the Central FL area?

Ease on,

Onassis Parungao

http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/

noone
11-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Hung Man Fey is a member here and he's in that area. He's a Hung Fut sifu, you can check him out..

TaiChiBob
11-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Greetings..

I've been in Orlando, generally, since 1957.. <sigh> still here..

Be well..

meltdawn
11-21-2006, 06:36 PM
i'm in Sarasota, my classmate BillH is in Tampa.

Yao Sing
11-21-2006, 07:37 PM
meltdawn
You're a Lung Ying student? Does your Sifu teach in another location too? I was thinking it was around Venice somewhere. I was just down that way recently.

Subitai
I'm in central Florida as well. Are you looking to visit some local area schoools?

Subitai
11-23-2006, 10:44 AM
meltdawn
You're a Lung Ying student? Does your Sifu teach in another location too? I was thinking it was around Venice somewhere. I was just down that way recently.

Subitai
I'm in central Florida as well. Are you looking to visit some local area schoools?

Yes and possibly more...Since I might be coming down to the Orlando & Cocoa Beach area yearly now (ie every Feb). Specifically Presidents day week Feb 19th-24th of 2007.

Hung Gar, Push hands and Bass fishing...my other passions other than family.

I've tried to get in touch with Tai Chi Bob so far. I wrote a nice letter explaining what i'm trying to do but I was unable to send it because the PM messages on here wont allow more than 1000 characters.

Anybody who is cool please email me: cykwoon@yahoo.com

Ease on fellas,
"O"

Yao Sing
11-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Anybody who is cool please email me: cykwoon@yahoo.com

Ease on fellas,
"O"

Wow, tough requirements. I haven't been cool since high school but I might email you anyhow.

BTW, break your PM's into 2 or 3 pieces to send.

meltdawn
11-25-2006, 06:58 AM
Yao Sing,

yes, we're in Venice as well as Sarasota and Tampa. and Hong Kong too, at the moment. ;) hello from Mongkok!