PDA

View Full Version : congrats st00

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-23-2006, 01:33 AM
get that **** up on youtube when you can.

yenhoi
11-23-2006, 08:27 AM
I saw the bulletin too, yay for winning!

:cool:

Merryprankster
11-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Where's the bulletin and congrats! Shoot me a line - or you can give me a call at home sunday evening, perhaps.

Cheers buddy!

LOL, I've just started getting back into Muay Thai, and my lats are sore from the punching, and my hip flexors ache - along with my obliques. I forgot how much fun this is!

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-23-2006, 12:12 PM
this is my boy goldbaugh:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3psSqPf6Q
[edit] goldbaugh is in the blue trunks

thats who st00 faught last night. was a good fight ... really could have went either way. hopefully that makes it onto youtube before long.

no offence bill, i know i've seen it before, but the level of endurance that is perceived and the level of endurance you display are friggen worlds apart. id be lying if i said i wasn't rooting for my buddy, but i still gotta give props where props are due.

you should have came out into the stands afterwards man. would have been nice to meet ya.

ShaolinTiger00
11-24-2006, 11:30 PM
You better root for your buddy, that why fighters ask their friends to come to fights!

Here's the Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIxbPcdf1po

About 2 weeks after the last fight I had a training injury that put me completely out of commision for months unable to run, train, roll etc. which is why couldn't fight this summer.

10/5 -I weighed 230. 11/22 -I weighed 202. so that explains the chiseled physique!! ha! :-D ) I look like ****, but my cardio is good! (FWIW I pride myself on my conditioning. I was beat very early in my san shou career once by pure lack of cardio and it will never ever happen to me again.)

last round was crazy fun! my team thought he won the first round, I had the 2nd, so we needed to get busy for the 3rd. Yee_hah!!

Hindsight is a *****! looking at the footage I see several mistakes etc.. but that's a fight for you!

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-25-2006, 12:06 AM
so you gonna rematch hoppel now?

FatherDog
11-25-2006, 02:32 AM
Now taking bets -

When will Sifu Abel comment on this thread - A) Today, B) this week, or C) never?

If he does - will he make fun of ST00 for being A) Fat, or B) Bald?

Will questions about him fighting ST00 be met with A) claims of another injury, B) claims that St00 hasn't done enough to set the fight up, or C) silence?

ShaolinTiger00
11-25-2006, 09:45 AM
I could care less about what anyone says.

Talkers Talk. Fighters Fight.

the only reason I posted this was for GDA, who is a good friend of my opponent, who I have a lot of respect for.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-25-2006, 12:03 PM
thank you.

but whats up with hopple? you hear anything yet?