PDA

View Full Version : ATT: Razak

Water Dragon
08-23-2001, 09:35 PM
I just checked your e-mail address and looked at you name again. I have to ask: You wouldn't be known, would you?

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

razakdigital
08-23-2001, 10:08 PM
Water Dragon,

What do you mean in your previous post? I don't understand?

Water Dragon
08-23-2001, 10:24 PM
Well, it's a 99.999 % chance I'm wrong, but I HAVE run into famous people in forums before. If it still don't make sense, I'll shoot you an e-mail. It should be good for a Friday afternoon chuckle.

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

razakdigital
08-23-2001, 10:35 PM
Also I'm trying to get the plane tickets but they are very high because of my last minute decision

Water Dragon
08-23-2001, 10:42 PM
OK? Is that a yes, a no, a I know what your talking about but I aint saying?

Basically: Dat you Bobby?

razakdigital
08-23-2001, 10:51 PM
Ok Ok its Bobby!!!!

Hey I had to think of a name like every body else!!!

I can't help it if I'm a fan!

MaFuYee
08-23-2001, 11:09 PM
he's not internationally known, but he's known throught the microphone(?)

- The learning curve is now a spin cycle.

Crimson Phoenix
08-23-2001, 11:35 PM
Yah, Rob Base can rock a microphone...old school style though...*sings* "it takes 2 to make the things go riiiggghhhttt"
LOL I had to pull this one

Water Dragon
08-24-2001, 12:03 AM
LOL @ me. You had me going for about 15 minutes though.

Water Dragon
08-24-2001, 12:04 AM
No guys. Bobby Digital aka da RaZAk

not Rob Base

Nexus
08-24-2001, 12:19 AM
You mean Wu? Wu? Wu? :P

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

Water Dragon
08-24-2001, 12:23 AM
Yeah, but hey, I took a shot. Would've been cool as hell though, no?

Nexus
08-24-2001, 12:31 AM
What are you saying? Its not RZA? Explain yourself! :P

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

Water Dragon
08-24-2001, 12:33 AM
I can't help it if I'm a fan! RaZAk

razakdigital
08-24-2001, 03:21 AM
I'M NOT BOBBY DIGITAL!!! OR RZA!!!

Wan Ma Kai
08-25-2001, 07:40 AM
Hey Razak, when is the new album comming out??? (you know who this is)

Wongsifu
08-25-2001, 10:46 PM
btw its proper name in sanskrit i believe is svadistana chakra...

I wongsifu shall strike fear into the hearts of trolls and mma guys who **** me off on these forums oh and in real life.

Mr. Nemo
08-26-2001, 12:50 AM
Allright, allright, you caught me. I'm actually method man.

razakdigital
08-26-2001, 03:01 PM
Since we have some Wu fans - Can anybody tell me out of the 9 members which one actually studies martial arts?

Abstract
08-26-2001, 04:53 PM
i was bout to be like, WUTUP!!!..acutually i think the RZA is the only one who does...at least I thought so...i can't keep track of those cats.

wufupaul
08-26-2001, 05:52 PM
I know RZA studies with Shi Yan Ming,I read the article about a trip to China in this forum's magazine.

"But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, cause I'm going to ram it into your stomach!"-Arnold Schwarzenegger

razakdigital
08-26-2001, 06:30 PM
RZA is the only one that really practices!!

Now here is a another question - Should the Wutang clan really call themselves Wutang? Or should it be another name?

Mr. Nemo
08-26-2001, 08:23 PM
Shi yanming is a shaolin monk, not wutang, so....

What kickass movie about the hagakure did RZA do the soundtrack for?

dwid
08-26-2001, 09:36 PM
Excellent soundtrack.