PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on this form?

Royal Dragon
11-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Here is a link to a news cast. Anyone have a thought on the form being demonstraited?

http://www.oomyungdoe-ne.com/newsflash/WB18TheDailyBuzMed_Prog001.swf

David Jamieson
11-28-2006, 02:19 PM
rd, you gotta lt go of that hate.

they are what they are and not worth worrying too much about really.
It's not like they are getting anywhere with that stuff.

Emeraldphoenix
11-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Great if you are targeting the 30 to 50 year old female. I would have been ok till they showed that self defense....

shuaichiao
11-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Is this connected to chung moo quan aka chung moo doe?

Royal Dragon
11-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Yes, it's Chung Moo

As for letting go of the hate, I really don't hate, I just sort of help people find thier way out of the fog. I leave the hateing for the guys who were part of Kim's posse for decades before they woke up.

cjurakpt
11-29-2006, 01:04 AM
wow...

to summarize:

just because someone is a newscaster doesn't mean they have any idea of what they are talking about and unfortunately they unintentionally lend credibility to crap by featuring it on the news...

I think that oom / yung is Korean for yin / yang, so i don't know where he go the translations he uses...asfor ancient martial art, he's wrong: using "TM" was not used until "The Ming" (get it?)mdynasty; prior to that, all martial arts used "©" after their name

"Todd" (the guy in front with the "balls"), looks like he is doing somoe sort of interprative dance, and seems to like adding in a bunch of "extra-special" moves...he also has this far away look on his face, perhaps he is reminiscing about his boy-hood in Surrey...

the "instructor" calls what they are doing "palgue", which is the Korean term for ba gua (like taeguek is Korean for taiji); Dong Hai Chuan must be rolling in his grave...and i like what he says that it effects all the major joints in the body, including the spine - I never knew the spine was a major joint...:rolleyes:

I like how the crash-test-dummy guy actually rubs his arm like it's in pain after the anchorwoman "defends" herself against him! it's almost as funny as the totally ridiculous move the guy shows her in the first place...

I don't know anything about this Iron Kim guy, or what Chung Moo is, but it strikes me as kinda culty, and just another scam artist taking advantage of people - where is this guy based anyway? and more importantly, where can I get some of the "herb" they use in those bags...