View Full Version : The Path of Duty

The Willow Sword
08-24-2001, 05:37 AM
This is the way for those who want to learn my strategy:
Do not think dishonestly,
The way is in the training itself.
Become aquainted with every art.
KNow the ways of all Professions.
Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters.
Develope intuitive judgment and understanding for everything.
Percieve those things which cannot be seen. Pay attention even to trifles.
Do nothing which is of no use.
Miyamoto Musashi

To Black Taoist who endeavors to study the ways of musashi and the five rings,,and blend the japanese principles with his pakua i implore you sir,,,,make an effort to go beyond this superficial plane and really WALK the principles.
Otherwise you are just another mouthboxer swimming in the shallow pond of your own contrivance.
You know i also say this to myself as well.
i have been TOO angry here trying to defend principles that very few seem to understand.
it is hard you know,,when you know from your heart that you are doing a good thing and others cannot see it.
with that i formerly RECANT my insults and apologize to black Taoist and his following. i sometimes forget that in the scheme of things,,people will do what they want to do and say what they want to say. please accept my humblest apologies.
Many respects,,Willow Sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

HuangKaiVun
08-25-2001, 03:26 PM
You've got two violently conflicting paragraphs, TWS.

Which paragraph do you want TBTaoist to believe, the last one or the one that comes right before it?

Crimson Phoenix
08-25-2001, 04:16 PM
As the song goes "sorry seems to be the hardest word"...I always utterly respect people that are able to humbly say they are sorry, especially after going deep in the grieving matter...
Wise thing you did...

blacktaoist
08-25-2001, 09:07 PM
The true science of martial arts means practicing them in such a way that they will be useful at any time, and to teach them in such a way that they will be useful in all things.-MIYAMOTO MUSASHI. I accept your apologie-willow sword. Black taoist

FallenSigil
08-28-2001, 05:49 PM
I always feel good when two arugueing people display humility.

The way of eluding sword and breaking spear. The way of enduring.

Repulsive Monkey
08-30-2001, 11:09 AM
That first paragraph seems a little staid for my taste, Willow your presumtions are collosal. " Those who speak of the Tao do not know it, those who know it do not speak of the Tao".

Crimson Phoenix
08-30-2001, 12:11 PM
C'mon, is this a forum or a court?