PDA

View Full Version : 28 Minute Promo Video for Instructionals from My Old Academy

Ford Prefect
11-29-2006, 08:14 AM
This is kung fu related because he used to do Taiji, so he has internalized some concepts. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-283595516379196004&pr=goog-sl&hl=en

This is a promo video for Muay Thai and MMA instructionals to be put out by Sityodtong Muay Thai Academy that feature Kru Mark Dellagrotte. Kru Mark has experience in TKD and Taiji, as well as being a certified instructor/coach in JKD Concepts, Savate Boxe Francaise, Penkat Silat, Eskrima, and BJJ. He's also the head of the US extension of the famed Sityodtong Muay Thai camp.

He was a trainer along with Randy Couture and George St Pierre in the latest season of Ultimate Fighter and has trained many MMA and kickboxing stars/champs as well as being a kickboxing champ himself. Mark is Kenny Florian's primary MMA coach. He is a great coach. I think the fact the UFC brought him in to coach along side Randy and GSP speaks for itself.

I have absolutely no affiliation with Sityodtong besides having trained there when I lived in Boston years ago, and I haven't spoken with them since. I just think some people may be interested in these and knowing Mark, they are good.