PDA

View Full Version : bot sin gim is not ghost sword

LiMingHe1970
11-29-2006, 01:07 PM
Hello to the members of this forum. My name is Li MingHe. I think many kung fu students know a little about Chinese so you may know that Li is the name of my family, but you can call me Li if you want. While I am now in the US to do school, I am from south china and used to be student of a school called bot sin gim. I think maybe someone thinks this is the ghost sword but I just want to say we do not call it this. To us, the eight saint sword. This is the men of the tao belief. But strangely, our master was originally of choy lay fat and do pai school so some call us shaolin. We are friendly and nice people, we do not seek trouble with other schools and we don't know mr fook. So i ask for an account just to say this, our school makes friends, our master says never talk about other school. thank you

Shaolinlueb
11-29-2006, 01:17 PM
Hello to the members of this forum. My name is Li MingHe. I think many kung fu students know a little about Chinese so you may know that Li is the name of my family, but you can call me Li if you want. While I am now in the US to do school, I am from south china and used to be student of a school called bot sin gim. I think maybe someone thinks this is the ghost sword but I just want to say we do not call it this. To us, the eight saint sword. This is the men of the tao belief. But strangely, our master was originally of choy lay fat and do pai school so some call us shaolin. We are friendly and nice people, we do not seek trouble with other schools and we don't know mr fook. So i ask for an account just to say this, our school makes friends, our master says never talk about other school. thank you

no doubt fk doesnt know what he's tlkaing about. sorry he is making your style and teacher look bad.

Cung-Fu
11-29-2006, 01:27 PM
For the record I am NOT fookuil either or have anything to do with him, although someone tried to lump us together.

LiMingHe1970
11-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Hi everyone. I do not want anyone to misunderstand. I just posted that my school is not act like this way. We don't say bad things about anyone. Many people like my master and I think he is very good. If they do not like him we are not going to make attacks because of it. I am just a student, not even very good. So I just want to save my masters name and I do not want problem. So good luck to everyone