PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone read this?

Royal Dragon
11-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Look at the attachment

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 01:25 PM
if my wife isn't crazy busy at work, I can get you the answer in a couple of minutes :D

Royal Dragon
11-29-2006, 01:49 PM
THANKS!!

You DA Man!! :)

MasterKiller
11-29-2006, 01:52 PM
if my wife isn't crazy busy at work, I can get you the answer in a couple of minutes :D

Your wife translates Korean? Boy...I got some projects for her!

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Your wife translates Korean? Boy...I got some projects for her!

born, raised and educated (to college) there, reading Korean isn't so hard ;)

cjurakpt
11-29-2006, 02:05 PM
having had little contact with the world beyond her village and no experience with any other westerners, the sweet innocent lass she had no choice but to believe her parents and the broker when they told her that the "wealthy foreigner" was typically representative of the ideal American male, and that his "interesting scent" and "unusual habits" were considered highly prized by women in his own country...:p

j.k. man - I anxiously await my chastisement...

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 02:09 PM
having had little contact with the world beyond her village and no experience with any other westerners, the sweet innocent lass she had no choice but to believe her parents and the broker when they told her that the "wealthy foreigner" was typically representative of the ideal American male, and that his "interesting scent" and "unusual habits" were considered highly prized by women in his own country...:p

And that's how Chris Jurak found his Russian (or is it Ukraine?) wife! :D

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 02:11 PM
the real problem with mail order brides is that they often forget to poke holes in the boxes.... they arrive deceased and smell up the house, then you have to wait for the return label, and UPS picks up at odd hours, etc

cjurakpt
11-29-2006, 02:19 PM
And that's how Chris Jurak found his Russian (or is it Ukraine?) wife! :D

ouch - hurts so good - got my Christmas goose early this year!

and BTW, it's actualy 1/2 Latvian (yes, when I visited, I did meet a Latvian orthodox priest, in case anyone was wondering), 1/2 Russian (and evidently their take on Ukranians is not disimillar to a New Yorker's perspective on people from New Jersey...:p)

the real problem with mail order brides is that they often forget to poke holes in the boxes.... they arrive deceased and smell up the house, then you have to wait for the return label, and UPS picks up at odd hours, etc

which was why in Dave's case he decided, "what the heck, I'll keep her", figuring that the marital relations would be about the same either way, and at least she wouldn't talk back!

your serve, I believe...

(BTW, if you take offense at this, I will gladly meet you for personal combat, but you'll have to wait until next week, as I'm having a full spinal replacement tomorrow, and i wouldn't want you to feel that you had an unfair advantage)

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2006, 02:22 PM
15 Love, Gentleman.

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 02:24 PM
so Chris says to his wife, do you have a little Hungarian in you? No? Would you like one? ....

then he explained that he really meant little

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 02:26 PM
I married a Korean

Chris married a Russian

but Mike married a girl from Long Island! Talk about a foreign culture and language :D

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 02:27 PM
oh, I only fight if I can wear my batman cape.....

cjurakpt
11-29-2006, 02:29 PM
so Chris says to his wife, do you have a little Hungarian in you? No? Would you like one? ....

then he explained that he really meant little

yes, but fortunately I showed her a picture of your *unmentionable* first, so afterwards mine seemed gargantuan by comparison...:eek:

steel girders at 43 1/2 paces in a Best Buy parking lot at 4:14 PM

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 02:36 PM
After a few dates, Chris' wife said "kiss me where it smells" .... so he drove her to New Jersey :D

After they got married, she admitted that when she agree to marry him it was only because she thought "PT" meant "potentially terminal" and she figured "how long could it last?"

4:14 doesn't work for me because I have an appointment with the guy who mows my lawn. How about next Sunday in Moscow at around 3 am?

lkfmdc
11-29-2006, 05:07 PM
The Korean says

"John C Kim

Apologize. Cure your soul. Forgiveness will follow"

cjurakpt
11-29-2006, 05:11 PM
and if you turn it upside down, it reads:

"This is a big old cult, but we are also jealous of Reverend Moon who manages to dwarf our feeble efforts. May we learn from his wise ways."

Royal Dragon
11-29-2006, 05:41 PM
"John C Kim

Apologize. Cure your soul. Forgiveness will follow"

Reply]
Really? I can go to the OYD board with that as accurate? Wow, is that ever an Ironic thing for him to write!!

MasterKiller
11-29-2006, 08:23 PM
My turn!!!!

“중국 산둥성(山東省) 옌타이(煙臺)에서 태어나 15세때까지 그곳에서 무술을 익혔죠. 권법과 병장기는 다른 두분 사부로부터 각각 전수받았고요. 유파는 장권문파(長拳門派)예요.” 그는 공교롭게도 당랑권(螳螂拳) 시조인 명조말기 왕랑(王郞)과 동향이었다. “한국에 와서는 타계한 팔괘장의 노수전 선생, 당랑권 대사부 임풍장, 강경방 선생 등과 깊은 인연을 맺기도 했습니다.”

David Jamieson
11-29-2006, 08:48 PM
My turn!!!!

“중국 산둥성(山東省) 옌타이(煙臺)에서 태어나 15세때까지 그곳에서 무술을 익혔죠. 권법과 병장기는 다른 두분 사부로부터 각각 전수받았고요. 유파는 장권문파(長拳門派)예요.” 그는 공교롭게도 당랑권(螳螂拳) 시조인 명조말기 왕랑(王郞)과 동향이었다. “한국에 와서는 타계한 팔괘장의 노수전 선생, 당랑권 대사부 임풍장, 강경방 선생 등과 깊은 인연을 맺기도 했습니다.”

according to babelfish, this says:

Chinese Shangdong characteristic () Yen tie () from it is born, until at the time of 15 three from that place martial arts Ig hyess cyo. Korean boxing and the sergeant crawls and from two minute four part the bedspread the whole to receive each. School the market volumeth door green onion (Moon) the example bedspread. he to be elaborate Dang Rang Gwon () Ming dynasty late king Rang who is a Korean verse (Wang) with was trend. It came to Korea and the wind market which a teacher and a mantis volume important matter department before scull possibility of eight sudden switches in attitude which die is, with Kanggyong room teacher back it ties a deep karma it did

This only makes sense if you tune your eyes to the fish at high noon or car park, depending on your collateral tourbus propoganda turnip.

seriously.

Eddie
11-29-2006, 10:53 PM
hungarians are just weird. mix them with a german and ad a dash of local flavor, and it makes one very cute, but [mind of her own] wife. :D

but I dont complain. Imagine if she had American blood in her :eek:
:cool: