PDA

View Full Version : He Jinbao

FallenSigil
08-28-2001, 04:00 AM
I'm attending a workshop with He Jinbao. I have seen him and I think he is quite possibly the best martial artist alive today. He is fuking scary looking and the power he has is very impressive, anybody else have feelings on him?

The way of eluding sword and breaking spear. The way of enduring.

Nexus
08-28-2001, 08:31 AM
If you think he is the best martial artist we have today then I think you are giving him a little too much credit. He may be amazing, beyond amazing, beyond the average master, but there is always someone better, faster, smarter, and more powerful.

Sometimes person A can beat B, B can beat C, and C can beat A.

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

FallenSigil
08-28-2001, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I know, by that, I meant he is one of the best Martial Artists around. If you are bored, check him out. He is the one helping Dr Xie finish his videos.

baji-fist
08-28-2001, 05:56 PM
He is very good. Like you mentioned, quite powerful. Their material is definitely something to check out. I am impressed with their systematic way of teaching their version of Yin Ssu Baguazhang to the public. Definitely give them a try, you may also want to try out their intensive in Beijing they have yearly.

You must eat bitter before you can taste sweet.

FallenSigil
08-28-2001, 10:42 PM
Yeah, he has a workshop that I'm attending. It will be during the fall. :)