PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe this?

SanHeChuan
12-05-2006, 08:34 PM
WTF? :confused:

This was the message I got on Myspace

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Dec 5 2006 6:56 AM

go ****yourself

Date: Dec 5 2006 9:05 AM

Why on earth are you telling me to go **** my self?

Date: Dec 5 2006 5:31 PM

your coment on kungfu mag forum about the lau family since you are so good of a fighter hope one day you could come see me until then have a nice life

Date: Dec 5 2006 5:42 PM

"LAU KAR LEUNG
90% OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LEARNED Kung Fu because of watching a Lau Kar Leung Movie.

Hahaha, wow such blatant Bull****.

Their kung fu looked good, and I want to build their 36 chambers in my back yard.

BUT, I do know how good of instruction you’re going to get."

That 90% stuff is BS, unless you did a poll.

I said the kung fu looked good...

and not having training with you or known anyone who has I don't know how good of instruction anyone would get there based on a web site.

I don't see whats so offensive?

Date: Dec 5 2006 7:07 PM

bet you like to suck your daddies **** BOY

DOES YOUR MAMMY WANT TO WORK AS A ***** IN hk

Hahahahaha :eek: :confused: :D

I didn't insult his Kung Fu, Lineage, or Teacher...
I insulted his Statistics!

The thread in Question (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40375)

Mark (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=97048587)

This guy is Highlarious I just thought I'd share. :D

golden arhat
12-06-2006, 02:30 AM
i think hes a republican

u know the type that call democrats "liberal dumbocrats"

hes got issues lol

ahhahaha

The Willow Sword
12-06-2006, 08:59 AM
You know i had a MySpace Profile for a while then i took it down because i was tired of all the spam. I ressurected my profile recently because my new lady has one on there. Plus with the new direction i am going in my life i thought it might be a useful marketing and networking tool.

i wonder how many others from KFM have a myspace profile? Hehehe i wont link mine here. you really wanna find me you gotta look:cool:

Peace,TWS

BruceSteveRoy
12-06-2006, 09:52 AM
i agree that your post was inoocuous but i can see where the misunderstanding may have been. however, at the point where you explained that you weren't trying to insult anyone and pointed to the comment about the kung fu looking good lightbulbs should have gone off and the last comment should have been less about fellating familial relations and more along the lines of:

'hey man my bad. i misunderstod what you posted. if youre ever in the neighborhood instead of fighting we can go grab a beer."

or something to that effect.

on the upside i think it is a perfect opportunity to unload with a barrage of 'your mom' jokes since he already took it in that direction. perhaps you two can make the situation ridiculous to the point that all thats left is to laugh about it.

lkfmdc
12-06-2006, 10:01 AM
I hear that this tactic works real good... create a fake account and don't put any identifying evidence about yourself to it. Then just make up stuff about the guy and post it, taunting him to figure out who you are. Should work like a charm ;)

golden arhat
12-07-2006, 02:38 AM
www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

lol ur funny lkfmdc

Laukarbo
12-07-2006, 05:48 AM
@SanHeChuan,I knew that thread gonna come since he told me he pmd you on myspace...

at the first look I also thought you were insulting the Laufam..
anyway you didnt so take my apologies for my sifu..if youŽd knew him you knew he had a grin on his face when he wrote this but not really seriously bad intentions..jus having a laugh.:D
Hope you not that sensetiv about it... :)

anyway dont tell me you didnt start kungfu cos u saw the 36th chamber of shaolin:confused:

peace:p

golden arhat
12-07-2006, 07:15 AM
sorry about the whole
"ur a republican" thing aswell
that was harsh and insulting (well it should be) i didnt mean it ur not a republican

hahahahah lol

B-Rad
12-07-2006, 09:22 AM
I just wrote something similar... too bad I didn't check this thread first, lol. It's true though... someone was a bit overenthusiastic in their advertising :p Makes the site look a bit amateurish, imo. The videos are good though, and draws some attention away from the mistakes :D

Laukarbo
12-07-2006, 09:32 AM
I just wrote something similar... too bad I didn't check this thread first, lol. It's true though... someone was a bit overenthusiastic in their advertising :p Makes the site look a bit amateurish, imo. The videos are good though, and draws some attention away from the mistakes :D

can u elaborate :confused: :cool:

SanHeChuan
12-07-2006, 10:45 AM
I found it more comical than offensive, but not knowing the man... I have to question his, "stability". :eek:

B-Rad
12-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Many Westerners are impressed by the performance but amazed to find out that when fighting with the monks, the monks lose !!

and

90% OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LEARNED Kung Fu because of watching a Lau Kar Leung Movie.

Putting down one barely related group of people and using shoddy statistics to promote their own school. The Lau family has good kungfu, but these kind of statements are unnecessary and don't do anything to really promote the school. Using negatives in this manner and shoddy statistics is amateurish in my opinion because it takes attention away from the positive aspects of the school.

BruceSteveRoy
12-07-2006, 12:17 PM
what might Actually be a really cool idea is to put a survey on the front page of the site that says something to the affect of 'did a LKL film inspire you to want to learn kung fu' and have a yes and no box. the visitors to the site can click their choice. this can help you generate data and you could repost the quote as 'the percentage of visitors to the lau family school's website that reported that they started studying kung fu bc they watched a LKL film is X%.' but truthfully that 90% statement doesn't bother me.

Laukarbo
12-07-2006, 03:28 PM
I found it more comical than offensive, but not knowing the man... I have to question his, "stability". :eek:

go .... yourself then ....:p