PDA

View Full Version : Lee Koon Hung Grand Opening Ceremony Part 5

iron_silk
12-11-2006, 05:06 PM
I accidentally found this on youtube and thought you guys would be interested (I hope I am not stepping on anybody's toes for doing this...Mr. Keit?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDejwbqt98w

I have one question (which is the real reason why I posted this):

Can someone tell me which school and style the guys in black t-shirt belong to? and which set is performed 5:12mins into the video?

Thank you so much!

Shaolinlueb
12-11-2006, 09:39 PM
oh noes im in there somewhere :P me and my kung fu brother.

the guy is form nick scrima's school. i saw him and i was like wow hes good.

goodness i found me. this is so toehrs can rag on my foo. lol

im 7:30 into here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ-7lYXhJbg

my kung fu brother is after me. i wish we practiced those forms more lol.

iron_silk
12-12-2006, 10:11 AM
oh noes im in there somewhere :P me and my kung fu brother.

the guy is form nick scrima's school. i saw him and i was like wow hes good.

goodness i found me. this is so toehrs can rag on my foo. lol

im 7:30 into here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ-7lYXhJbg

my kung fu brother is after me. i wish we practiced those forms more lol.

Shaolinlueb

Thanks for the info! I can't believe how smooth, flexible, and solid stance...made me jealous....

but I am also very jealous of your performance as well...you have awesome power and stance about your set....and the holding up your leg (ouch...) great performance!

Shaolinlueb
12-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Shaolinlueb

Thanks for the info! I can't believe how smooth, flexible, and solid stance...made me jealous....

but I am also very jealous of your performance as well...you have awesome power and stance about your set....and the holding up your leg (ouch...) great performance!

yes, the guy form scrima's was good. i am trianing harder so i can do some of the stuff he does,

thank you for the compliments iron silk. :)

iron_silk
12-12-2006, 11:18 AM
yes, the guy form scrima's was good. i am trianing harder so i can do some of the stuff he does,

thank you for the compliments iron silk. :)

Your welcome and good luck to you!

I am trying to train harder as well but I have a long way to go...I currently learning a set (Cha#5?) and it has many similar low stances and continuous jumps that's testing my flexibility (I have none apparently) thigh muscles and endurance to a whole new level.

If you don't mind me asking...how long have you trained for?

Pork Chop
12-12-2006, 01:04 PM
i liked the hsing yi guy on there, looks like the stuff that i used to do, but a bit more graceful - and better of course. hehe

EDIT: the sword and shield form is super sweet too

Shaolinlueb
12-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Your welcome and good luck to you!

I am trying to train harder as well but I have a long way to go...I currently learning a set (Cha#5?) and it has many similar low stances and continuous jumps that's testing my flexibility (I have none apparently) thigh muscles and endurance to a whole new level.

If you don't mind me asking...how long have you trained for?

I have been training for 5 and a half years. for the past 3 years its only been 1 or 2 days a week for 3 hours each time. :(

iron_silk
12-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I have been training for 5 and a half years. for the past 3 years its only been 1 or 2 days a week for 3 hours each time. :(

Wow....I hope to achieve the same level in years.

Shaolinlueb
12-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Wow....I hope to achieve the same level in years.
:D
iron silk, can you please check the shaolin forum. the 8 step linked fist thread i brought back with some questions. you think you could help me out at all?

iron_silk
12-13-2006, 08:52 PM
:D
iron silk, can you please check the shaolin forum. the 8 step linked fist thread i brought back with some questions. you think you could help me out at all?

How can I say no? I be there!