PDA

View Full Version : Lineage war!! Caveasaurus Combat Vs Extinct-Do!!

Royal Dragon
12-13-2006, 02:13 PM
I figured it would be better to start a new topic, rather than pollute the other thread.

Uughgg grrr ugg grunt grunt!!!!

I am the only original lineage holder of the undeluted, original PREhysterical style!!!

You Extinct-Do guys are just a watered down off shoot, you were never taught the inside, innercave essence of the style!!

You are no master, your founder branched off a mellennia ago without ever even testing for his Black Pelt!! His claimes of being the prehysterical Grandcavemaster are an out and out LIE!!!!

Your lineage is not even *In* the cave paintings!!

His training was incomlpete, that is why he had to make up that silly extinct-do name!

WinterPalm
12-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Stupid!
Our style created the caves that hold the farsical illustrations you call your lineage! We wanted to demonstrate to the children how not to fight and train and your inbred lineage ended up in there when we left for the relaxing Hawaiian islands and you wandered in out of the rain.
Bwahahahahaha!

We don't have to make things extinct or even beat them with a club...we remove their souls.
Both of your lineages belong to a combined offshoot of our silly little wall jokes on the caves we created on the planet we inhabited briefly.

IF you want to see 'OUR' lineage, check out the orion constellation, no, not constipation you silly cromagnons.

Royal Dragon
12-13-2006, 03:56 PM
First, you are just some silly religious cult, no one takes seriously!

Second, we are NOT Cromaguns, we are H0m0 Saipens!!!

We extincted Cromagums because their Cavefighting suked!!

WinterPalm
12-13-2006, 04:04 PM
I will agree that you are ****...
But I have still not seen any footage that would convince me of any of the things you claim to be able to do.
Where's the secret techniques of extinction, the so-called "finnish" techniques? How about using your skills against resisting opponents in a sacntioned cage or ring fight?

Royal Dragon
12-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Footage? This is Cavasaurus Combat!!, Not Star Trek!!

WinterPalm
12-13-2006, 04:22 PM
Typical Cavasauras BS. Ask to see proof and point out some obscure point that doesn't hold any validity to the topic at hand.

CHeck out what some of my boys are doing if you would even stop your ignorance parading to question the holiness of our system!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtNBdACTQI

Nuff said!

Royal Dragon
12-13-2006, 04:37 PM
What was THAT?? They weren't even wearing thier traditional Pelts!!

And what were all those crazy made up moves??

It looks like they took considerable artistic licsense here!!

There are only 2 moves in the authentic style!!

Keep in mind, numbers beyond 2 had not been invented yet.

1. Prehystoric Punch.
2. Caveman Kick,
-. Preditorial Pounce
-. The Caveman Club, and the secret pointy spear!!

Anything else is made up jibberish!!

WinterPalm
12-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Who cares how it looks? We don't concern ourselves with traditional pelts or ceremonies...we invented Chuck Norris.

It is the effectiveness of the style that matters and obviously you have only two techniques, and one weapon style. While we don't train specifically in techniques but in attributes and for actual combat, not your sissy tag matches.

In that video you clearly see a very good example of a "finnish" move executed both in real time and on video for the world to see. And those were just our beginner students.

Put up or shut up.

Royal Dragon
12-13-2006, 04:47 PM
not your sissy tag matches.

What part of KILING your Prey and EATING it is a sissy tag match?

You are a tribal dance prancer!! That vid showed no proof of anything!

It was clearly faked. The proof is in the fact that dragon thing never existed, and was a tribal legand based on Dino's WE extincted!!

But, what do you expect from a lineage and geneology that was started by someone who never even earned thier Balck pelt!!

Yao Sing
12-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Hee hee, RD said he was a ****.

Shaolinlueb
12-13-2006, 05:28 PM
i am the grandmaster of the poo throwing monkey style.

one has to be brave to learn my style.

i learned it from an ape at the zoo. he is my grand master. i believe michael jackson's pet ape is in my lineage too.

WinterPalm
12-13-2006, 09:54 PM
What part of KILING your Prey and EATING it is a sissy tag match?

Lol. If by killing your prey you mean going to McDonalds and getting a Flinstone Rib-wich! I know you faked your lineage, your style, and your DNA...you came from the 80's not the palaeolithic.

You are a tribal dance prancer!! That vid showed no proof of anything!
It was clearly faked. The proof is in the fact that dragon thing never existed, and was a tribal legand based on Dino's WE extincted!!

First, little girl, extincted isn't a word. Second, if by WE you mean you and your buddies dressed as klingnons claiming to be the second coming of Jabba the Hut, then yes, you EXTINCTED someting alright...like say your chances at a hot date! Third, obviously that dragon existed, it was an offspring of mine that I allowed to be used in that training vid. The reason you don't know that is because we brought them with us from Planet NewPHILan-gon 842309 in which you have obviously never visited. On our home planet we train for eighty hours a day and twenty days a week and live to be one million earth years old. I have fathered, personally, more children than you have blinked in your entire life.

But, what do you expect from a lineage and geneology that was started by someone who never even earned thier Balck pelt!!

More typical Cavasauras BS. Offer up a legit point with a pound of street cred, a diploma from the cage, a video, my students killing my dragon love child, and you resort to fancy pelts your mom, no doubt, fashioned for you...ok there DAVEY CROCKIT!

Royal Dragon
12-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Oh my is it getting thick in here!! Like A Tar pit!

Scott R. Brown
12-14-2006, 01:58 AM
Well I am afraid that you boys are all full of hot air. The REAL TRUE first MA was from MY lineage. It involves RUNNING AWAY VERY FAST!!! It must be noted that there has only been two modifications to this REAL traditional MA from its inception. My ancestors eventually discovered that if you evacuate your bowels and bladder before you start running you can run much faster!:eek:

It is harder to get a date afterwards, but then when being chased by a Tyranasaur those who didn't evacuate themselves usually ended up as lizard dinner.;) We found that helped to reduce the competition pool for the ladies!! :cool: We eventually also discovered that if we convinced our male competitors for breeding rights that it was more macho NOT to evacuate they wouldn't do so cuz they wanted to look cool and thus tended to die out faster. We also told them that REAL MEN stand and fight!! LOL! They fell for it too!! Sure maybe the ladies admired them more, but they also had a very high death rate and we eventually figured out that if you are dead you can't breed! LOL!!!:D

Our credo is, "He who fastly runs away is alive to breed another day!!":D

And THAT is why to this very day Wusses reign supreme over this world!!:) So keep on fighting you LOSERS!!!!:D