PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

Sihing73
12-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note and wish everyone the very best Holiday Season. No matter how you celebrate, or even if you don't, be safe and have a blessed season. Enjoy your time and your loved ones.

Then after the Holidays/New Year hit the kwoon hard ;) :D while I hit the buffet:p

DRleungjan
12-19-2006, 07:05 PM
Hey Sihing73,

Right back at ya...have a wonderful holiday! :)

canglong
12-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Thank you and Happy Holidays Sihing73 to you and yours as well. How is the family nothing but well wishes and happy times upon you and them from all of us practicing "the art" out west.

Happy Holidays everyone!

anerlich
12-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks Dave, same to you and the other headbangers on this list.

Then after the Holidays/New Year hit the kwoon hard

Trouble is it always hits me back :p

The real kwoon is in your heart (the place where the fist comes from, kuen yao sam faat)

Liddel
12-20-2006, 03:16 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to the regulars around here i have actually learnt a thing or two in my visits. (between the disagreements :p )

One thing that smacks you in the face in these internet forums is there is more than one way to skin a cat :rolleyes: :D

I hope everyone is happy with where they are at and i personally look foward to the punishment i plan to put myself through in the new year, pushing myself to places i have not yet reached....

In the spirit of giving here's a link to some good fights i posted earlier in the month that was moved, its ref cam of two mean fights with a few of my favorite fighters. I hope you enjoy - merry xmas and a happy new year from NZ.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44161