PDA

View Full Version : Black Horse?

syn
12-26-2006, 02:54 AM
I recently met someone on another forums site (not Kung Fu related) who claimed to do Black Horse Kung Fu, but I've never really heard of this or seen it preformed. Anyone know about Black Horse? Have any videos or anything? I personally didn't find anything.

*EDIT: It just came to me. Is Black horse the Royal Family style? I think I remember maybe hearing about it or some sort.

Royal Dragon
12-26-2006, 07:38 AM
Which royal family, which dynasty?

In each dyansty, members of the Royal family practiced various styles. Especially when a dynasty was many generations. each gereation had styles they played with and dabbled in, as well as the main system passed down by the family. Can you be more specific?

syn
12-27-2006, 12:36 AM
Well I'm specifically looking for Balck Horse, I wanna just find some info about it and such.

David Jamieson
12-27-2006, 07:48 AM
i would start looking at the sub sets of xingyiquan (Hsing I Chuan).

They have Horse as part of their animal systems.

I've never heard of it as a stand alone system of kungfu though. Only within context to hsing i.

MasterKiller
12-27-2006, 07:50 AM
I saw a guy do a Horse style at a tournament about 4 years ago in OKlahoma City.

BruceSteveRoy
12-27-2006, 08:56 AM
the horse is also one of the 10 animals in the hung fut system but as its own system is a new one for me as well. and black horse? hmm sounds like it should be a street term for heroin. if you do find out about this style i would be interested to here about it. so please make sure you post your findings.