PDA

View Full Version : chi feats

yin lion
09-09-2001, 05:02 PM
I am just looking for chi feats (or mind over matter) if you've seen anything intresting involving only chi and no tuch please explain. also if anything involving very little touch with great effect. just intrested in the intresting

you must unlearn what you have learned then and only then will you be wise and have knolage

Repulsive Monkey
09-09-2001, 05:24 PM
I'm well up for some Knolage me.

EARTH DRAGON
09-09-2001, 05:29 PM
please check out our web site and click the masters button, you will find a picture of my qi-gong master pointing at my leg while I insert an 9" steel needle through my thigh muscle with out the slightest pain or even a drop of blood! she is the thrid highest ranked qi-gong master in jin gon tzu li gung. A very powerful healing skill. She has healed cancer ,paralisis, aids, MS, Md, bells palsy, hotchkins, and many others. Her abilities are astounding, almost hard to beleive as she heals people they shake violently , roll around and bounce in their chairs.

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Nexus
09-10-2001, 05:02 AM
She is the 9th daoist immortal, watch out!

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>