PDA

View Full Version : Wu Tang San Shou

Sifu Darkfist
12-29-2006, 11:53 PM
This is a probe post in order to see the response of local Martial artists or any other that would like to travel.

I Shifu James Rodgers II am More than willing to spend my Saturday Mornings with Fighters who desire an edge in the ring.

The Curriculum will consist of Baji Quan power delivery and strategy through the speed and methods of all other Wu Tang styles (i.e. Praying Mantis, Ba Gua, Pi Gua Etc.) and will be used under the Approval of Grand Master Yang. Students of other Styles that are respectful are more than welcome.

Sparring will become a regular part of the class after a solid trusted body of students is established.

Our, Results are precedented from past fighters and their achievements as well as generations of teaching body guards and combatants.

The Fees will be directly Paid to GM Yang upon final agreement and will be kept reasonable for the use of his school and wisdom, I am looking for hungry fighters wanting to win ( not to feed my hungry Mouth). There will be no fee for my contribution.

Contact me at sifu@wutangbrunswick.com or through the private message to receive a phone number or location / start date etc.

Wrestlers, boxers, mma, all will gain from this experience as well as all will be respected.

Respond Quickly as the opportunity might fill. Shifu from other local schools are welcome as well with the only prerequisite being respect, as i can assure you that you will receive the same.

Times are flexible; we will get a general consensus of the times of availability.

The room for training is well protected and i will provide most equipment needed for those in need.
Also i am a need based Shifu, if you are in dire straights and want to train with your heart talk to me we can work things out.

Those of you from Akron, There is no reason why we cant work together to return the CMA name into its rightful place in competition as well as combat arts, Do not let petty style rivalry stop your participation I respect all dedicated students as does my Master.

yours in training, A Brother in CMA
James:)