PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!!

Oso
12-30-2006, 12:15 PM
well, wasn't really gone...just quit my mostly desk job so I don't have daily access to the internet.

now, probably against better judgement, I have that there internet in the school.

maybe i'll hook up a webcam...

just got done with our saturday program but I'm here for several hours closing out paperwork for the year and printing new attendence cards and several student handbooks for the newest students who've signed up.

it was touch and go at the end of November...enrollment had dropped off and I wasn't sure what was going to happen. December was up with a total of 7 new signups and a couple of older students jumping back in.

Still, things are very tight and we'll need to January to be good to give us some breathing room on the money side of things.

now...on to that beer thread....

mantis108
12-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Hang in there big guy! Good to have you back. :D

I wish you all the best in 2007.

Warm regards

Robert

Oso
12-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks, bro. The latest group of newbies has a lot of promise. With any luck, the school will slide over the edge and be self-sustaining.

I've had to take a break from travelling to train so I could focus on making some needed changes in my program, and basically pour every bit of extra income back in to the school. Hopefully, after the first quarter of '07 I can get back with yu shan and Kevin.