PDA

View Full Version : 2006 KFM Awards

SevenStar
01-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Ladies and monks, trolls and fighting insects, it's the moment we've all been waiting for. the 2006 KFM awards.

poster of the year

troll of the year

funniest poster

biggest animal lover

best blog

quote of the year

thread of the year

dumbest thread

funniest thread

longest thread

poster with the most drama in their life

hottest female poster

best forum fu

best web fu

biggest, baddest keyboard warrior

poster with the most street cred (I know rogue will vote for me :D )

golden arhat
01-02-2007, 07:09 PM
poster of the year ,jon

troll of the year, juna

funniest poster gunneddownattrocity

biggest animal lover ,me by a long shot

best blog

quote of the year , its falun and cant get back up

thread of the year, FG just for the fact that we owned that argument (and by we i mean all the sane ppl)

dumbest thread ,FG coswe didnt acomplish much but it still felt good

funniest thread ,is sifu gus kapparos a fraud
longest thread, FG

poster with the most drama in their life, gda has got some issues but he revels in them so i dont think it counts lol

hottest female poster i wouldnt say su lin is hot but i dont know any other female posters

best forum fu, DJ

best web fu ,whats the difference ?

biggest, baddest keyboard warrior , green cloud

poster with the most street cred , does anyone from the wutang clan post here ?
cos if i do it would have to go to one of them

Wood Dragon
01-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Troll of the year: Neillyholt (and aliases).

Royal Dragon
01-03-2007, 12:54 AM
For most bizzar experiances with Women, I nominate....myself!! :p

I mean come on, is there anyone out there who can top my date with that Doll chick? :eek:

jon
01-03-2007, 05:07 AM
poster of the year ,jon
:eek:
If you mean me, then... wow im flattered.
Still, I hardly ever post, let alone post anything worth reading.

thread of the year, FG just for the fact that we owned that argument (and by we i mean all the sane ppl)
Yeah, that was fun :D

TaichiMantis
01-03-2007, 05:47 AM
or....

poster that thinks he's the hottest male;)

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 07:48 AM
For most bizzar experiances with Women, I nominate....myself!! :p

I mean come on, is there anyone out there who can top my date with that Doll chick? :eek:

Oh I don't know, how about losing my fiancee (30) to a 22 year old she met off of World of Warcraft. She did such a good job of shifting blame onto me, lieing, and even stalking me (around 100 prank phone calls from September to November, including calls from hubby's hometown) that I didn't really find out what happened from July until December.
She took off with my dog, some stuff, and a bunch of money.
I only found out what really happened coz the knucklehead husband posted a blog, complete with pics of the engagement ring, the wedding at the JP (no guests), and the brand new house he was building.

I may be crazy but I've had a great teacher.

golden arhat
01-03-2007, 08:53 AM
:eek:
If you mean me, then... wow im flattered.
Still, I hardly ever post, let alone post anything worth reading.

Yeah, that was fun :D

yeah i mean u jon
u dnt post very often but the stuff u do post is excellent and well thought out

golden arhat
01-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Oh I don't know, how about losing my fiancee (30) to a 22 year old she met off of World of Warcraft. She did such a good job of shifting blame onto me, lieing, and even stalking me (around 100 prank phone calls from September to November, including calls from hubby's hometown) that I didn't really find out what happened from July until December.
She took off with my dog, some stuff, and a bunch of money.
I only found out what really happened coz the knucklehead husband posted a blog, complete with pics of the engagement ring, the wedding at the JP (no guests), and the brand new house he was building.

I may be crazy but I've had a great teacher.

she took off with your dog ?
**** thats low
what a *****
i think that is one of those (few) situations in which beating a girl into the floor is justified
i wouldnt let anyone get away with that

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 10:02 AM
she took off with your dog ?
**** thats low
what a *****
i think that is one of those (few) situations in which beating a girl into the floor is justified
i wouldnt let anyone get away with that

Don't forget:

this is the chick i dated & lived with for 2 years when I worked for the department of defense, with a Top Secret clearance and coulda gotten fired at any moment for being with....

this is the chick i went to work & got harassed about on a weekly basis my last year in baltimore...

the chick for whom i worked a second job as a janitor in order to pay for her engagement ring....

the chick i eventually got fired from the government for...

the chick i moved to Texas for, so we could settle down...

the chick who's computer i put on my card & paid $400 towards...

the chick who's rent I paid from January to June of 2006 (while she was cheating on me on the game)...

the chick who's game account I paid for up until June of 2006...

the chick who wouldn't buy me birthday or christmas presents saying she was "saving up to get (me) something nice like an HDTV"...

the chick who had the gall to say I took her for granted...

Homicide woulda been justified...
but with a psycho, pathalogically lying, cheating theif like that; it's not worth wasting my life over.
i just want karma to swing my way a bit- I could care less if they have a happily ever after...
my last 2 years in baltimore weren't that easy and the past year I've been in Texas have been a nightmare...
i want things to start going my way but i'm pretty sure i'm just gonna get lung cancer and die.... at least i think i've suffered enough to absolve my sins... hehe

so tired of being patient, i am afraid i'm gonna snap, get a plane ticket to anywhere, and just not come back...

Royal Dragon
01-03-2007, 10:12 AM
OMG!! Are you serious? She took your Dog too?

When mine left me (Daughters Mom) she took all that was hers, ours, and this included food, tooth paste, soap and toilet paper....she forgot my daughter.

Mas Judt
01-03-2007, 10:23 AM
You know guys character is more important than getting laid.

It's not hard to test a woman's character, you just need to be observant, and willing to walk away before you get too deep.

I've found if you focus on your life, you will have no shortage of woman (successful, satisfied men attract women) - but you just can't ever be desperate about a woman.

There are plenty of signs of trouble if you have eyes to see them. As I told one crazy girl when I booted her 'I'd rather be alone and miserable than with you and miserable. Alone I can choose what to do about it. With you, misery is a continual promise.'

Honestly, if you look at it hard, there must have been evidence.

Rule 2: Never hurt your career for a chick. Really. If you tell me you are 'in love' I'll call you a fool. Your career is job 1 - and it pays for all those other luxuries - like a girlfriend, wife, kid. When I was very young, I torpedoed something promising out of 'love.' Boy, was that ever stupid.

Rule 3: (Should be No.1) You can only find someone who will truly love you when you are fully comfortable by yourself, with no one else in your life.

End of sermon.

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 10:34 AM
OMG!! Are you serious? She took your Dog too?

yeah she took the dog.

she left with the statement that after a while, she'd come to a conclusion about breaking up for good or not and then we'd discuss some stuff after that.
well she took the dog at my request, coz the dog freaked out without her, but she never had any intention of "making up her mind" coz she left with the guy, and a month later when they were getting married she refused to give the dog back.

The career's no biggie. My job now pays much better than the government, but it was the whole stress of the situation. Also this job hasn't gone too well because of all the turmoil. I think i may end up leaving here soon if things don't get better.

And I'm going to have to disagree with you, money wise, i'm pretty successful, i've got more than i need; however, I don't meet women, period. When you're in the IT industry all you see is guys all day. Go to the boxing gym and it's more guys. I really feel isolated and out of place. Need to get outta here.

golden arhat
01-03-2007, 10:35 AM
**** it i wanna kill that cun t for u
i cant believe anyone would do that
i still think takin wour dog is worse than all the above
cant you sue her or something or call the police
cos if i was you she would be long dead
it makes me angry just reading that
i hope reincarnation doesnt exist just so she can go to hell
i think i sound like a psycho
but seriously i dont even think jesus could forgive that bit ch

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Rule 3: (Should be No.1) You can only find someone who will truly love you when you are fully comfortable by yourself, with no one else in your life.

Almost forgot, but i consider that a cop-out statement.
I hear it a lot.
If i were perfectly happy single, i'd never bother getting married anyway.
If i were already happy, why would i want someone else complicating my life?

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 10:42 AM
but seriously i dont even think jesus could forgive that bit ch

lol
well yeah i feel like that a lot of times.
truth is i probably could've forgiven her if she was just honest.
it was the lying for months on end, keeping me as a backup plan in case the 22year old guy didn't work out, and stalking me with the phone calls that prevent me from ever being able to forgive her. that stuff almost killed me.

karma's a bit ch, but looking at the weight i'm still carrying and then looking at her- with her brand house & brand new life; i feel like i'm the only one karma's kicking the sh*t out of.
o well

I'm sure God'll settle up with her in the next life; but I just want things to turn around for me.

Mas Judt
01-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Because Pork Chop, done right it can really enhance your life. It is not a cop out if you undertand the principle.

On a more base level, it is like any other negotiating - you must now the lines you won't cross, and you need to know what you expect out of it. Going by your 'gut' and your 'feelings' is a great way to have a miserable life.

Your emotions should enhance your life and serve you, you should not serve them.

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Because Pork Chop, done right it can really enhance your life. It is not a cop out if you undertand the principle.

i understand the principle.

i'm just saying if i'm already perfectly happy, then all my wants are being met.
"enhance your life" means what?
I would say that it means getting something you wanted, whether you knew it or not.
Now, I know marriage is about finding something in someone else that you never knew you wanted; but if it's something like kids, you tend to have a general idea of whether you want some or not.
If you're single and u do want kids, then you're not really perfectly happy are you? knowing that you're not even working towards that goal.
So people just shouldn't have any desire for kids until they're married?
c'mon now...

I've heard more Dr Phil psychobabble over the last year than I care to remember.
People have been getting married for thousands of years, and I doubt any of them have reached such emotional maturity as you describe.
Why now is it our generation that's got all the problems?
Why do these problems seem to be restricted to countries where the quality of life is high enough that people spend all their time addressing their wants instead of their needs?

There's a part of me that feels i'm gonna meet the right person.
There's a big part of me that feels it ain't in the cards for me.

Fact of the matter is, I'm not gonna be happy here, stuck in the boondocks.
I moved out to Texas to settle down, it fell apart, and I don't want to be single here. I hate my life here- for more reasons than just women. I want to get out of here soon as possible, but not sure how I'm going to do it or where I'm going.
Should I find the right one in the time i've got left here, I'd probably stay though.

I'm just SO tired of having to be patient, telling myself that good things are around the corner. After high school in Japan, my folks shipped me off to college in the boondocks. I only stuck it out so i could get a good job and go back there. When the job didn't materialize, i went to work for the government, hoping i'd get transferred there. It never came about. I put all that on hold for a couple years to try to settle down. Now here I am, 12 years later, with nothing to show for it except a good paying job I don't like that much. So fed up with being patient, kind of afraid I'll just snap, jump on a plane and leave- no packing, no notice, nothing.

I do agree with you on shopping for a girl with my head instead of my heart from here on out. My ex had a lot of red flags, but I was talked into looking past them by my family who thought she was this shy, sweet, little thing- the reality was much different. I'm keeping an eye out for someone who fits my personality without trying. I'm definitely not as trusting as I was. As far as getting laid goes, well my ex and i rarely did that, so that wasn't it at all- she was terrible. lol

lunghushan
01-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Don't forget:
... bunch of stupid stuff ...

Dude, you violated the # 1 rule of chicks, which is you went out of your way for her. Nice guys finish last, always remember that.

You should thank her that she dumped you, and further spared you from abuse.

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 11:51 AM
lunghushan
thinking of using that in my signature :)

lunghushan
01-03-2007, 11:56 AM
lunghushan
thinking of using that in my signature :)

I used to treat women really nice, and they did nothing but crap on me in return.

Actually, I talked to my grandmother about that when I saw her last because she's the oldest and wisest woman I know. I was helping her out because she got surgery.

Basically, I made the observation that guys who are deadbeats, the women seem to love and make excuses for, while the guys who are responsible and do nice things for them, they're always complaining about them and making them do stuff.

She had just gotten off the phone with my deadbeat uncle who she supports 100%, who lives behind her, and I was trying to figure out why he wasn't helping her after her surgery. (He doesn't work ... she gives him $).

She said, "Hmmm that's probably true. But will you please take out the trash for me now?" LOL

BruceSteveRoy
01-03-2007, 12:27 PM
I used to treat women really nice, and they did nothing but crap on me in return.

If that was going to happen you should have just gone and made german pron and at least made a few bucks from your relationships. ok bad joke.

to porkchop:

i never would reccomend anyone do this normally but perhaps it will work for you. move to the DC metro area. with your skill set there are plenty of job opportunities. it has the fastest growing job market in the country. also, the social life in DC is pretty good. seems to be lots of single people around here (none of which are good drivers). Even if thats not what you are looking for right now eventually you will probably be looking for a relationship eventually. might as well be somewhere there are a lot of options. I know you lived in the area before but DC and Baltimore are very different even if they are only like 40 minutes apart. I cn also hook you up with a free week at my kung fu school if you are interested. if you arent there are a few schools in the area. i am sure you could find something. i just think if you are miserable and in a position where you can make a change you should. no reason to stay in some nowhere town inTexas if its not where you want to be. just a thought.

as for women remember:

'You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.' ~Silent Bob

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 12:45 PM
i never would reccomend anyone do this normally but perhaps it will work for you. move to the DC metro area.

I used to spend a ton of time in DC.
I lived south of Baltimore and worked pretty much in Laurel.
Still have a ton of friends out that way, but to be honest, it's too expensive. I was really sick of the traffic & people's attitudes - what's up with customer service on the east coast anyway?

Actually, what i really want is to leave the country.

love the silent bob quote. :)

lunghushan-
interesting observation.

BruceSteveRoy
01-03-2007, 01:04 PM
i think it was JFK that insulted the DC area by saying they had 'northern charm and southern efficiency.' you are right though about the people. and it is expensive. i am glad i will be leaving to japan in like a year except for leaving my kung fu school.

Ben Gash
01-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Pork Chop, Salsa dancing is your friend man.:cool:

Oso
01-03-2007, 02:40 PM
who...i think we just saw the best derailment of 2007...or should it be 2006 since this was supposed to be the 2006 awards thread...

...btw, PC, that shiat sucks...sorry to hear it happened.

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 02:46 PM

man don't i know it...
unfortunately they don't have any dedicated salsa clubs here, just restaurants that have some dancing some nights.
if i was back in baltimore i'd be going salsa every weekend.

BruceSteveRoy
Japan would be my first choice, but i can't find a cushy position to get back there. English teaching money's okay if you don't have bills. I may go once I'm outta debt (if it ever comes).

SPJ
01-03-2007, 08:56 PM
for the year 2005,

the thread of the year. I nominated the tsunami thread.

for the year 2006,

the thread of the year, I would say the red crowd thread to protest President Chen in peace.

seriously, the noble prize committee interviewed Shih for peace award. I think he will get it.

He was unfit for sitting in protest. Shih "jailed" himself or house arrest till the President Chen leaves office.

oops,.

they are not Kung Fu related.

--

:D

lunghushan
01-03-2007, 09:02 PM

Salsa dancing is too foofy ... how can anyone take that stuff seriously ...

That being said, chicks always seem to be looking for more guys to do it ...

Probably because it's too foofy for average guys to take seriously ...

Wait, what was the real topic? Ahh, who the heck cares about the real topic.

Pork Chop
01-03-2007, 10:24 PM
salsa dancing is all about the hips
if you can shake your hips you can shake it in the bedroom
all we got here is country western dancing which is more like skipping or prancing
you wanna talk foofy...

lunghushan
01-03-2007, 11:06 PM
salsa dancing is all about the hips
if you can shake your hips you can shake it in the bedroom
all we got here is country western dancing which is more like skipping or prancing
you wanna talk foofy...

This chick was trying to get me to do salsa, so I downloaded a bunch of videos. The guy does practically nothing, while the chick twirls around.

It looked pretty lame. So I broke down the movements into fighting techniques for her, explaining how she could use them for self defense, and she never bothered me about salsa dancing again. :)

Li Kao
01-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Yup, as old Chubbs Peterson once said "it's all in the hips" ...

Seriously though, chicks appreciate a guy who will do any kind of dancing with them, even if you aren't particularly good at it. I am not afraid to make a fool out of myself, so I'll dance whenever/wherever -- alot of my friends rib me about it and are just too macho to try it themselves, but I've had big time luck with it. Usually though, the type of dancing I've done is to hip hop / techno music at clubs, so there's no real rhyme or reason... I'd actually love to take swing or latin dance lessons -- and at various stages in my life, have known women who were more than enthusiastic to learn/go to classes with me, just something I've never gotten around to. I dig just watching the real experienced swing dancers.

I also have some Arabic friends and they often take me to some Middle Eastern or Mediterranean restaurants, where they have belly dancing. I have a lady friend who can shimmy like nobody's business -- anyone who has seen it knows what I'm talking about -- fantastic stuff.

Pork Chop -- my bro just moved to Los Colinas and I came out for a few days -- from what I saw of Fort Worth, they've done quite a bit to the downtown area and it seems to have some good night life there -- I really dug the rooftop bars. Plus, there were an abundance of beautiful women -- and my experience was that they were friendly and outgoing -- not at all stand-offish or snobby. Although it seems you are destined to move away, I wonder why you find it dull there? Granted, there are some rustic spots and it's still fairly small as cities go -- if I were ever to live in Texas, it would have to be in Austin.

GeneChing
01-04-2007, 10:19 AM
.... the award for the best thread hijack of 2007 goes to 2006 KFM Awards!

bodhitree
01-04-2007, 10:29 AM
.... the award for the best thread hijack of 2007 goes to 2006 KFM Awards!
no doubt about it.

I want to be recognised for my work in the field of falun gong thread deletion.

TaichiMantis
01-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Or maybe we should just retitle it:

"Another Men's Group Therapy Session":D

golden arhat
01-04-2007, 11:14 AM
bodhi
i thouroughly respect you for the FG stuff u have to admit it was funn tho

and yes this does seme like group therapy

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Actually, what i really want is to leave the country.

Well, then leave.

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 11:24 AM
You know guys character is more important than getting laid..

Sounds like someone who can't get laid and decided to make a philosophy of it.

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Actually, I talked to my grandmother about that when I saw her last

Ok, you're getting advice on women from your grandmother.

..........:rolleyes:

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 11:31 AM
This chick was trying to get me to do salsa, so I downloaded a bunch of videos. The guy does practically nothing, while the chick twirls around.

It looked pretty lame. So I broke down the movements into fighting techniques for her, explaining how she could use them for self defense, and she

and she kicked your ass and laughed at you.

Pork Chop
01-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Well, then leave.

once i find someone to pay me good money to leave, i'm gone

golden arhat
01-04-2007, 12:02 PM

It looked pretty lame. So I broke down the movements into fighting techniques for her, explaining how she could use them for self defense, and she never bothered me about salsa dancing again. :)

no offense man
but do you ever get laid ?
golden rule NEVER EVER talk kung fu with girls
unless they ask or they do kung fu aswell and even then talk it sparingly

Pork Chop
01-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Pork Chop -- my bro just moved to Los Colinas and I came out for a few days -- from what I saw of Fort Worth, they've done quite a bit to the downtown area and it seems to have some good night life there -- I really dug the rooftop bars. Plus, there were an abundance of beautiful women -- and my experience was that they were friendly and outgoing -- not at all stand-offish or snobby. Although it seems you are destined to move away, I wonder why you find it dull there? Granted, there are some rustic spots and it's still fairly small as cities go -- if I were ever to live in Texas, it would have to be in Austin.

Let me correct that for you: an abundance of blonde-haired country girls.
Sorry, it ain't my thing.
I just don't have anything in common with people who grew up around here.
My family's decidedly east coast and i really REALLY don't fit in.

I don't know what you mean by "not at all standoffish or snobby", i haven't talked to a single girl down at sunset square in a year of hanging out down there.
*shrug* maybe I've just gone the wrong nights. I also don't drink much in public.

Austin's a much better town and I would definitely rather be there; but I'm stuck here for like a year, year and a half.

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 12:24 PM
once i find someone to pay me good money to leave, i'm gone

Good for you (and us). If you are serious, it shouldn't take you long.

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 12:27 PM
an abundance of blonde-haired country girls.
Sorry, it ain't my thing.
I just don't have anything in common with people who grew up around here.
My family's decidedly east coast and i really REALLY don't fit in.

I don't know what you mean by "not at all standoffish or snobby", i haven't talked to a single girl down at sunset square in a year of hanging out down there.

Have you considered the very, very obvious fact that the problem is you, not the gals? You best get that **** squared away before you move anywhere 'cause it ain't gonna leave you behind.

lunghushan
01-04-2007, 12:41 PM
no offense man
but do you ever get laid ?
golden rule NEVER EVER talk kung fu with girls
unless they ask or they do kung fu aswell and even then talk it sparingly

That was kindof the point was to get her to stop asking about salsa dancing. No way I want to do that foofy salsa dancing.

Anyways, she was already going out with somebody else.

Pork Chop
01-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Good for you (and us). If you are serious, it shouldn't take you long.

goin on 10 years...

lunghushan
01-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Have you considered the very, very obvious fact that the problem is you, not the gals? You best get that **** squared away before you move anywhere 'cause it ain't gonna leave you behind.

Blonde haired country girls doesn't sound so bad except my brother is surrounded by those as well and he hates them because he says they're too air-headed and vacuous.

Anyways, this entire topic is tiring. I think that I've had enough of talking about women, Shaolin is fake, BJJ vs. CMA, lack of open-ness in dojos and all that for a while.

Pork Chop
01-04-2007, 01:08 PM

i came here to settle down, it didn't happen, i don't want to be here anymore.
simple as that.
if i could drop that stigma, i'm sure i could get a lot more interested in the people i see on a daily basis, but it's not going away until i do.

golden arhat
01-04-2007, 01:25 PM
dr phil moment

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 02:38 PM
goin on 10 years...

Wow, you're bad at everything.

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 02:39 PM
i came here to settle down, it didn't happen, i don't want to be here anymore.
simple as that.
if i could drop that stigma, i'm sure i could get a lot more interested in the people i see on a daily basis, but it's not going away until i do.

Once again, problem = YOU

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Blonde haired country girls doesn't sound so bad except.

Except nothing. Stop being pathetic.

golden arhat
01-04-2007, 03:01 PM
whats your beef with pork chop
calm the fuk down
hes got his own stuff to deal with
this kind of pettyness does nothing but show how pathetic you are

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 03:28 PM
You're not helping him by letting him go on ignoring the real issue.

lunghushan
01-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Except nothing. Stop being pathetic.

I vote for unkokusai for troll of the year award 2006.

Seriously, what do these women talk about? Boys, makeup, clothes, who is dating whom, what the celebrities are doing, Sex and the City, who is getting married, who is getting divorced, who had what kids, their latest tattoo, their latest piercing, etc. etc.

You can hardly have a reasonable conversation with guys on here, do you think you can have a reasonable conversation with these chicks? Hell no.

golden arhat
01-04-2007, 04:00 PM
uve never been more right lunghushan

and dont even get me started on their ****in celebrity magazines and soap operas
its like they focus entirely with whats not going on in their life
only other ppls

lunghushan
01-04-2007, 04:04 PM
The real issue is that the structure of society is breaking down, and people are way too materialistic and petty. That's the real issue. If you do something nice for somebody they'll turn around and stab you in the back. There's no morals, except for the pathetic 'religious values', and then they throw away those at the drop of the hat and only use them for judging other people, not their own behavior.

Instead of thinking about having a reasonable life everybody wants to be like Paris Hilton, and all these celebrities, and they're always looking for the bigger, better deal.

That's the real issue.

Pork Chop
01-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Once again, problem = YOU

i was agreeing with you sh!tstink

lunghushan
01-04-2007, 04:10 PM
What I've found with women recently is that they are only interested in material possessions and superficial things. They will drop a guy in an instant if they think they'll get a better deal somewhere else, unless they're fat or think they're ugly and nobody likes them.

And if you just want to play around with them in the bedroom, it's really dangerous, because they'll cheat, they'll lie, they won't get tested for STDs, and you never know what they'll do to you.

And they tell me it's the same with guys. Every time I talk to a woman about these things, she pulls up examples from her or her friends life of guys doing the same things.

So I'm sorry but if you're an airhead guy who doesn't have a brain and only wants to get laid, go for it ... you're probably mostly immune because you don't really care anyway. But don't get down on somebody who is tired of all the crap and what things have become. I know PLENTY of martial arts guys who have gone to China or other foreign countries for a bride. Why? Was it because they are interested in martial arts? No, I think it is because they maybe are a little smarter and would like to have more of a traditional life. These countries have a much lower divorce rate than the U.S., and if you're going to invest a lot in somebody and there's a 50% chance they'll just leave you, that's not a very smart investment.

So don't get down on somebody just because they don't want to subject themselves to further abuse. You're only showing your ignorance.

Pork Chop
01-04-2007, 04:13 PM
this is gonna sound weird but i hate chit chat.
i don't like engaging in "conversation" where there are like 5 or 6 acceptible topics, i have to pretend i like everything, & I have interest in none of them.

the vapid nature of this type of "conversation" is why i don't pick up girls in bars, why i don't go to a lot of parties, and why i usually don't date "down home 'merican" chix.

i agree with the hate for celebrity trivia and trying to be "so hot" like Paris Hilton- dressin in skanky clothing, flashing & making out with other girls to get attention, and then being a totally dead lay.

i may make the mistake of doing nice things for women; but i will not lobotomize myself to get laid. i can't do it. i'm a bad actor.

lunghushan
01-04-2007, 04:34 PM
You know, there's a lot of stories about people who drank themselves to death under the Communists in China. I used to think that those guys were pathetic and nutso, along with a lot of the homeless guys and veterans you see on the streets in America, who drink themselves into an early grave.

But after hanging out with the families of some of these people in America for a while, and listening to the stories of what went on under Communism, I don't think they're particularly nuts. I mean, try hanging out with some of these women for a while talking about nonsense, badgering, getting on your case to do chores, having them do petty vindictive things to you all the time.

Now imagine an entire society like that where you can't do what you want, where people are at each other's throats all the time, where it's very political, vindictive, you have to watch what you say and do all the time.

It seems like the society they are raised in, was extremely broken, and that instead of dealing with all the crap, they decided not to deal with it, and drink.

And it's the same over here. I can't imagine being married to some of these people. And our society is turning into the same thing with political correctness, stupid wars, politics, corruption, and all of this B.S.

So I can't really fault those masters in China, or the homeless guys, or the vets for their decision.

David Jamieson
01-04-2007, 05:23 PM
So...uh...exactly what is this thread about again?

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 05:47 PM
after hanging out with the families of some of these people in America for a while, and listening to the stories of what went on under Communism, I don't think they're particularly nuts. I mean, try hanging out with some of these women for a while talking about nonsense, badgering, getting on your case to do chores, having them do petty vindictive things to you all the time.

So, people living under the most brutal period of communist oppression in China became alcoholics because their wives bugged them?! Are you off your meds again?

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 05:48 PM
this is gonna sound weird but i hate chit chat.
i don't like engaging in "conversation" where there are like 5 or 6 acceptible topics, i have to pretend i like everything, & I have interest in none of them.

the vapid nature of this type of "conversation" is why i don't pick up girls in bars, why i don't go to a lot of parties, and why i usually don't date "down home 'merican" chix.

If you are an anti-social, self-centered jerk don't complain if you don't get a lot of attention from the ladies.

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 05:50 PM
I vote for unkokusai for troll of the year award 2006.

You've got that title all sown up, putz.

Pork Chop
01-04-2007, 09:00 PM
If you are an anti-social, self-centered jerk don't complain if you don't get a lot of attention from the ladies.

man....
if i'm that bad, what does that make you?

Pork Chop
01-04-2007, 09:00 PM

why womenz is da debbil....
o and silly rewards for stuff that happened last year...

unkokusai
01-04-2007, 09:22 PM
man....
if i'm that bad, what does that make you?

Completely unrelated to your problem.

Shaolinlueb
01-04-2007, 10:00 PM
pork chop. (ill refrane form using your real name)

when i come to dallas this year. im coming a couple extra days. we'll go out and party and pick up some ladies! this has to be night before competition though. i love performing hung over ;) (jk jk)

MasterKiller
01-05-2007, 07:18 AM
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

golden arhat
01-05-2007, 08:37 AM

then stay out of it if you have nothing objective or positive to say
u r truly petty
all hes sayin is he likes to talk about things that interest him (surprising seeing as thats the reason most of us are on this forum) and he likes to talk about real things that actually matter free from taboos
i dont like empty headed chit chat either
u just make your self look so pathetic when u post like that

Pork Chop
01-05-2007, 08:53 AM
pork chop. (ill refrane form using your real name)

when i come to dallas this year. im coming a couple extra days. we'll go out and party and pick up some ladies! this has to be night before competition though. i love performing hung over ;) (jk jk)

lookin forward to it :)
it'll give me an excuse to show off all the asian bars i know of now in dallas, unless u want to hit up downtown fort worth.
might get a room down there at a motel 6 or something coz that hour drive gets old.

unkokusai
01-05-2007, 09:21 AM
all hes sayin is he likes to talk about things that interest him (surprising seeing as thats the reason most of us are on this forum) and he likes to talk about real things that actually matter free from taboos
i dont like empty headed chit chat either

You are not helping him with your empty 'affirmation' of unproductive attitudes and behavior.

golden arhat
01-05-2007, 09:28 AM
and ur method of belittling everything he says is better
please

ur disgusting

BruceSteveRoy
01-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by golden asshat View Post
i dont like empty headed chit chat either.

o i see what you did there.

unkokusai
01-05-2007, 09:42 AM
and ur method of belittling everything he says is better
please

ur disgusting

Try to fight back your tears.

golden arhat
01-05-2007, 10:26 AM
are you a republican by any chance ?
like you know when they call democrats dumbocrats

i can see u are really much more mature than pork chop
you should be the moral authority on all topics that dont concern you by making snide comments

:rolleyes:

GeneChing
01-05-2007, 10:31 AM

Obviously it's a last ditch effort to bid for troll of the year. So if the jury would please disregard any entries after Jan 1st, 2006 is already over. Just push any further comments to the KFM 2007 awards...

FatherDog
01-05-2007, 10:46 AM
If nothing else, this thread makes it pretty easy to pick out who's getting laid regularly and who's not.

unkokusai
01-05-2007, 10:49 AM
are you a republican by any chance ?

??????????????????????????????:confused:

Did political party affiliation come in here while I wasn't looking?

bodhitree
01-05-2007, 10:50 AM
If nothing else, this thread makes it pretty easy to pick out who's getting laid regularly and who's not.

I'm married, so I'm in the who's not category.

unkokusai
01-05-2007, 10:51 AM
you should be the moral authority on all topics that dont concern you :

"moral"? I thought this was a strictly practical matter.

GeneChing
01-05-2007, 04:08 PM
We've moved on to something else, unkokusai. Either give us your nominations for the 2006 KFM awards, or take it elsewhere. :rolleyes:

unkokusai
01-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Sheeeeesh! This is what I get for tryin' to be helpful! ;)

Ok, I nominate Pork Chop for self-pitying defeatist materbator of the year, and Golden Asshat for weepy enabler of the year.

David Jamieson
01-05-2007, 05:05 PM
poster of the year - You! All of you! keep posting! (I'm just going with the time magazine thing here)

troll of the year - Knifefighter

funniest poster - Mickey (just so he gets to hear it at least once in his life :D )

biggest animal lover - aren't we all?

best blog - blog? there's a blog?

quote of the year - "got qi?" (a few years running now)

thread of the year - Falun Gong!

dumbest thread - Falun Gong!

funniest thread - Falun Gong!

longest thread - Is Shaolin Do for real?

poster with the most drama in their life - Well, royal dragon want' it to be him, but I think it's probably someone else... but not me!

hottest female poster - there's females here?

best forum fu - the G man! always the gent always the diplomat

best web fu - Gotta give it to Ross. Good linkage and somehow managed to promote his own products through another commercial site. That is web fu!

biggest, baddest keyboard warrior - Mike Parrella, he just won't stop bashing! :p

poster with the most street cred (I know rogue will vote for me ) - Well, it's not seven star that's for sure, I think he's been in the negatives for a few years now, probably since second trimester really. So, I'll give it to San He Chuan, just because. nyah.

Pork Chop
01-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Sheeeeesh! This is what I get for tryin' to be helpful! ;)

Ok, I nominate Pork Chop for self-pitying defeatist materbator of the year, and Golden Asshat for weepy enabler of the year.

ever thought maybe i was an emo troll?
thanks for feeding me

golden arhat
01-06-2007, 01:36 PM
??????????????????????????????:confused:

Did political party affiliation come in here while I wasn't looking?
moral authority ?
i was being practical

i cried when now ?
and i explained the whole "are you a republican?" thing the line below
u see u messed with my name e.g. golden arhat to golden asshat (which would have been better if u had said golden arsehat) the same way the republicans do with their oponents in the same immature fashion
did you not understand ?
aww poor you bet ur brains stingin now aint it
second yes moral authority
moral as in what you think is correct and proper (or is that ethical dunno????)
how is insulting pork chop practical ???

unkokusai
01-06-2007, 08:43 PM
i cried when now ?
and i explained the whole "are you a republican?" thing the line below
u see u messed with my name e.g. golden arhat to golden asshat (which would have been better if u had said golden arsehat) the same way the republicans do with their oponents in the same immature fashion
did you not understand ?

Your political obsession is oddly inapplicable to anything here, but since you've established the fact that you are a dope I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything.

lkfmdc
01-06-2007, 09:00 PM
some of you just don't know what to do with me, I'm neither a TCMA guy nor a MMA guy really... and I can argue points from both sides. And, of couse, Canadians and their socialist/communist mind sets have a lot of trouble with anyone who actually, gasp, makes a living from martial arts

FuXnDajenariht
01-06-2007, 09:07 PM
lol...

you pattin' yourself on the back again Ross?

lkfmdc
01-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I don't have to, the sucssess of my school, my students and my projects is self evident....

golden arhat
01-07-2007, 06:04 AM
Your political obsession is oddly inapplicable to anything here, but since you've established the fact that you are a dope I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything.

i just showed you how how it applied its staring at you in the face but you must be too stupid too understand
sorry if i hurt your brain too much

Mr Punch
01-07-2007, 07:04 AM
Pork, bad news, man. Make this year better!

BTW if you want to get into Japan there are a whole load of jobs around at the moment that aren't teaching, and some high paid teaching jobs still around if you're good (or experienced or both!). PM me and I may be able to hook you up with some sites and mailing lists that you haven't found yet. Then again, you may have found them. If you don't move now, at your age it'll be too late to make it over here soon.

But, if you're not into vapid chit chat you sure as hell aren't going to find true love any easier here!

Monkeyslap, Pork's right about your cliche about people not being able to be happy in a relationship unless they're happy with themselves. There are countless examples... like pretty much every successful marriage. The point is you have to work at marriage and relationships just like everything else. For some people that's more natural but that's beside the point.

Unko, why have you got such a ******* for Pork? Not everyone's overdosed on self-help books you know!

Poster of the year: for me AndrewS, always to the point, and good tips, very free with info and ideas (sorry - kung fu related, no smart answers!)

Troll of the year: Unko. Has to be. Because a lot of the time he's right! :D

Funniest: Still GDA.

Biggest animal lover: where did this come from? Anyway, the answer is again GDA, because he'll do anything if it's warm... or cold.

Best blog: mine! It's an average geezer's blog... OK OK, it's crap, so it must be AndrewS's again. Or Stricker's, cos I think he's probably mad as a bag of spanners, but he manages to keep some good stuff together.

Er, can't be bothered with the rest.

Shaolin Wookie
01-07-2007, 08:37 AM

Unkosuckysucky5dolla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me luv u loooonnnng tiiimme!!!!!
U like asiaaaan giiirl?
Hey....American GIII!!!!
Und scheizer du scheize!!!!
Okey Dokey!!!
Mmmmfff....mmmffffff....

unkokusai
01-07-2007, 10:23 AM
i just showed you how how it applied

Yes, everything is about your politics. Idiot.:rolleyes:

unkokusai
01-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Unkosuckysucky5dolla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me luv u loooonnnng tiiimme!!!!!
U like asiaaaan giiirl?
Hey....American GIII!!!!
Und scheizer du scheize!!!!
Okey Dokey!!!
Mmmmfff....mmmffffff....

Was this supposed to make any kind of sense? Or was this just a weak attempt at racism (for what reason I can't imagine)?

unkokusai
01-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Unko, why have you got such a ******* for Pork? .

I'm really trying to help the boy! Can't get anywhere crossing your arms and saying, "well I don't like to talk!"

No point in sitting around lamenting the fact that you can't swim if you refuse to get wet, right?

Shaolin Wookie
01-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Was this supposed to make any kind of sense? Or was this just a weak attempt at racism (for what reason I can't imagine)?

Did somebody just phart? What's that smell?

unkokusai
01-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Did somebody just phart? What's that smell?

Well, you've finally found something you are qualified to comment on.

Shaolin Wookie
01-07-2007, 10:38 AM
What, the terrible stink you raise when you cry and moan?

You talk so much crap on a Kung Fu Internet Forum...about how kung fu is weak and lame, hijack every thread for this purpose....and then you cry when someone makes fun of you?

You need a new hobby, dude.

I broke a promise by acknowledging you this one time. It won't happen again.

P.S.--you've been nothing but a troll your entire tenure here. Playing the victim card here won't get anyone to like you.

PSS I loooooooovvvvveee you baby..;)

unkokusai
01-07-2007, 11:38 AM
You talk so much crap on a Kung Fu Internet Forum...about how kung fu is weak and lame,

Really? Where did I say that liar?

Shaolin Wookie
01-07-2007, 12:35 PM
And the award for the funniest post of 2006 goes to.....

Lee Chiang Po!!!!!!!

"As a submission hold that is as brutal as it gets, if you can crowd your opponent and get in close to him, reach up and grab his lips in your clenched fist, then as you squeeze, twist and pull, reach around his head and grab his face, driving a thumb deep into his eye socket. I mean with all the force you can. The eye ball will sometimes pop out of the socket. If it does, you can pull it from his head, or you can just hold him. You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming."

mickey
01-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Greetings,

I see I have been nominated for something. Thank you, David.

There is definitely someone who can give me competition and that is TenTigers. He is pretty good. Maybe it's just an East Coast cultural characteristic that we share. Or it could be that Wing Lee Wai, Hong Kong Wu Ga Pi. Or was it the Kao Liang Jiu?

mickey