PDA

View Full Version : White Tiger Forum

Pages : [1] 2

KungfuFlyer
01-04-2007, 04:55 PM
hi, this is a new white tiger forum I just found. Any info on the style would be most helpful. And is there anyone in the Chicagoland area that teaches it?

Thank you so much for all your help.

http://gmdoowai.forumup.org/forum-1-gmdoowai.html

And can anyone direct me to any sites about GM Doo? I read some speculative stuff on some odd websites, but I'd like to know more before I jump to conclusions. I just read a cool article in Inside Kung-Fu Magazine (I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning it).

David Jamieson
01-04-2007, 05:14 PM
why don't you just go watch his videos on youtube and decide for yourself what you think of that.

Ironman
01-04-2007, 05:27 PM
hi, this is a new white tiger forum I just found. Any info on the style would be most helpful. And is there anyone in the Chicagoland area that teaches it?

Thank you so much for all your help.

http://gmdoowai.forumup.org/forum-1-gmdoowai.html

And can anyone direct me to any sites about GM Doo? I read some speculative stuff on some odd websites, but I'd like to know more before I jump to conclusions. I just read a cool article in Inside Kung-Fu Magazine (I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning it).

This guy is promoting a fraudulent unauthorized white tiger gung fu forum and he should be banned from this forum. He and his supporters are a disgrace to themselves and all in the martial arts community.

CLFLPstudent
01-04-2007, 06:35 PM
IRONMAN ( geeze, can't you post anywhere without using boldtype?)

I thought you were an attorney? If the forum is a copyright infringement then close it down....

-David

KungfuFlyer
01-04-2007, 06:38 PM
This guy is promoting a fraudulent unauthorized white tiger gung fu forum and he should be banned from this forum. He and his supporters are a disgrace to themselves and all in the martial arts community.

what the hell is this guy talking about? :}

David Jamieson
01-04-2007, 06:41 PM
lol. yay!

*grabs popcorn and a lawnchair*

:rolleyes:

Ironman
01-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Fraud is fraud. But I guess that is not important to some here.

David Jamieson
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
who's the fraud?

*eats a big mouthful of popcorn*

Ironman
01-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Read my post above again.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-04-2007, 08:00 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, look who's back! Doo's Ironman! Hey, did you bring your buddy Garry with you this time! OH, no...that's right, he was banned. :) :) :)

David Jamieson
01-04-2007, 08:02 PM
I clicked that link to the forum you are saying is promoting a fraud and it's your forum Ironman. Or at least, someone named Ironman started it.

i'm lost here now. lol.

*keeps eating popcorn and getting waffle ass from his lawnchair*

Lama Pai Sifu
01-04-2007, 08:07 PM
David, you better get some wet-naps as well...this could get messy :eek:

Ironman
01-04-2007, 08:07 PM
That person is not me, my friend.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-04-2007, 08:14 PM
That person is not me, my friend.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. It's just your 'other' personality. Is this the mean and nasty Ironman or ignorant Ironman? Hmmm, we'll just have to wait and see.

David, these guys were all over here a month or so ago, starting trouble because they didn't like anyone giving the opinion of the Grand High Exaulted Mystic Ruler of the Martial Arts - Doo Wai on his youtube clips. Why put the **** things up in the first place if you don't want to hear people ****e? Anyway, they have been having conversations between them and themselves, claiming that they are Jim Lacey, a bunch of other people and even ME! Real wack-jobs. They insult themselves, under a different name, and then they go off on the person they are pretending to be. They are quite Psychotic. Look into it. Read their ****e, it's sick.

Ironman
01-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Sick? hummmm. What you just said sounds sick.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Sick? hummmm. What you just said sounds sick.

Okay, I just got forwarded the links for their other forums, let people decide for themselves, they don't need me to tell them what you guys are all about!

http://doowai.forumup.org/forum-1-doowai.html

http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/forum-1-doowaibfp.html

I went on the second forum right after they started trouble over here, and after about a week, I decided I'd rather hit myself in the balls with a ballpiin hammer, than hang out on there and argue with them! But, as I read it now, most of the earlier stuff was deleted and still them are starting with me, Dave Ross, Jim Lacey, a bunch of guys in Canada, etc. I am actually speechless as I read it until I get to the part where they are talking about my mother (who has passed away) and it's this guy Ironman, who we have posting right here. W T F? is wrong with him/them???

Sick f*cking individuals.

Royal Dragon
01-04-2007, 08:49 PM
David Jamieson,
My daughter makes popcorn with Italian herbs, and spices similar to a good garlic bread. It's very good, and considering the fact that this show may last some time, you might need some variety with your pop corn munching. Here, try some!

So um Ironman, *munch munch* whats the deal with all this White Tiger sillyness. *Munch munch* How come so many guys here don't like you?

"Dave, can you pass the garlic & herb butter please?"

CLFLPstudent
01-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Well, now those clowns have shut down guest posting on their boards, and then put up a poll about Chan Tai San video clip. Well, not only can non-users not see the link to the CTS video clip, but only 3 ( at most) people can talk about it.

Hey Harout - isn't it a little late for you over in Beruit? Maybe it's early in the morning - I don't know. But you still haven't given me your address so I can send you that 1-time use video camera so you can post your coconut break video already!

I am the one who contacted the Canadien Pak Mei group. I'll repost what was told to me later - I'm at work and don't have access to my computer with the emails.

I'll post a link to the essay this group wrote concerning "White Something-Or-Other" HERE (http://www.pakmei.net/articles/article.asp?ID=13). The gentleman I exchanged emails with was quite sure about his claims - there is an open invitation for Lee Yi - I mean GM Doo Wai :o - to visit the Vancouver school I believe.

Not only are they saying Chan Tai San was a fraud, they are also claiming the Canadien Pak Mei group are frauds as well.....

Like I asked them on their forum ( before it was completely deleted) why does controversy follow them EVERYWHERE they pop up? SouthernFist, Bullshido, here over the past 6 years, Wongkiewkit.com - it always is the same. But they never fully answer any questions - IRONMAN ends up calling me a moron, "Dr." Harout backpeddaling out of his coconut break video promise ( apparently NO mail or packages can get to Beruit. And the good Doctor cant find a video camera in the whole country of Lebanon), or some other 'Guests' threatening me ( Garry) telling me to watch my back.

But - alas - unless they come here now, we can't communicate with them since they locked down their forums.....

-David

CLFLPstudent
01-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Okay Harout - this will be the only time I answer your post from your board here. I have no reason to register there - I posted fine with my same screen name ( CLFLPStudent) as a guest. You guys are the admins over there, check the IP's of my posts and tell me I am the one posting all that crap..... I post from 2 IP's tops - my home and my work. You do realize you can check that dont you?

Anyway - if you want to talk post here. I have no intention of joining your site.

BTW - why even bother with the polls? Who is responding to them besides you and IRONMAN?

-David

CLFLPstudent
01-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Well, I am finally home from work.

Here is the response I got from Pakmei.net back on November 24, 2006, a Maraika Doucet replied to my questions regarding the "White Something or other" article.
This is his first reply to my questions about GM Doo Wai:

"Anyone with the proper lineage through credible teachers does not have to defend themselves. If someone is questioned regularly about their background in martial arts then more than likely there is a good reason. If you ask a question and get attacked then perhaps they have no answer lol Try the southern kung fu forums. Go to the kung fu magazine forum and check out the southern kung fu threads. On the first or second page there is a heated debate between the lama pai guys and doo wai fongs people. They cannot give a straight answer to any question. The consensus in the kung fu world is doo wai made it up and has about three months training in pak mei. You could also check bullshido and do a search on him and the style no one has heard of in Asia."

Then this second email on November 25 2006.His first sentence is a reply to my asking if it's OK to re-print his email to me: ( emphasis in the original)

"If you want to be called a few names lol. Doo wai has an outstanding invitation to come to Vancouver. There are a lot of people that want to meet him lol. Doo Wai's people thrive on what little attention they get. You are really wasting your energy dealing with these guys. As far as his students go it's hard to get out of the deep hole they have dug for themselves. His teacher of three months was woo wai quan. Wilkie told him he was too busy with his studies. Do wai found yip gi sum who was in vancouver teaching for a year. Yip gi sum threw him out for many reasons after a brief time. He has never been an indoor student with anyone. Anyone reading anything from him or his students and their grandiose claims without a shred of evidence could understand why he was asked to leave. Wilkies response to all of this is that he cannot understand why anyone would study or believe in an art with no history. Yip gi sum was just in Vancouver. He visited my teacher and they became close. I visit wilkie whenever I am in vancouver if schedules permit. Despite yip gi sums brief time teaching in vancouver he has many former students who wanted to see him again during his recent visit. Many know do wai fong and other names he may have used. The reason I am telling you this is that doo wai fong has made claims to have met cheung lai chun and to have learned from him. That makes it my business. I have met a lot of good people in pakmei. Many in north america were just students who were asked or seen doing something that was different. Over time they became important to themselves and to their students. Funny many in hong kong and mainland china do not know them. I met a gentleman whose teacher died and still plays a big part in the association. I asked him if he still practiced. He said his teacher died. In North America we have silly lineage wars however in china or hong kong if you are family , then you are family. If you are not you simply do not exist. Sorry for going on and I didn't mean to sound like a lecture but I have been known to get a little riled over bs."

Then another email from him stating this:

"just a clarification--wilkie is the name woo wai quan goes by--canadian name
cheung sui man goes by the name simon here-cheung sui man is from nm ging and is our line of pakmei. These men do not teach for a living and have their own professions. My teacher is retired and has a few todei with schools. His todei are also professionals who do not have to teach for a living. No one that I know teaches for a living. Pakmei sifu are wealthy businessmen, retired professionals, higher ups in the military or police detectives. They teach family and friends. "

These seem like intelligent, well thought out responses to questions to me. Any questions brought to GM Doo Wai's clan brings nothing but insults and immature name calling, but no real answers. Even here, IRONMAN sticks to his boldtype and smiley faces like he does on the BFP boards, but doesn't answer anything.

Again - if the other board is a copyright infringement, you are a lawyer - why not shut it down immediately?

And, please... I only posted on your boards using CLFLPStudent ( David, not Ross!). I stopped at my Sifu's request but posted again after you 3 ( 2? 1? who can tell?) started trash talking again. Look at the IP's, they wont lie.

-David ( Harout - what does negativity have to do with your coconut break? Bad vibes screw up your Mojo?)

Ironman
01-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.:)

Lama Pai Sifu
01-05-2007, 10:39 AM
OMG! Go read their sites today, it might be the most entertaining thing that happens to you today!!

Reality_Check
01-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Well, now those clowns have shut down guest posting on their boards, and then put up a poll about Chan Tai San video clip. Well, not only can non-users not see the link to the CTS video clip, but only 3 ( at most) people can talk about it.

This is the clip to which they posted a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSWR8QovMy0

djcaldwell
01-06-2007, 09:27 AM
These guys are hysterical!! I don't care so I went and tried to register for the forum under my southernkungfu screen name and apparently I'm not going to be granted access.

Any "Lama *******s" or their students are not allowed on the forum I guess...

Ironman
01-06-2007, 10:34 AM
You must have made an error. Your assumptions are wrong.:)

djcaldwell
01-06-2007, 02:10 PM
You must have made an error. Your assumptions are wrong.:)

Serious? It's far from an assumption that I can't login on that forum. I just tried again here is the message I receive:

You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

Click Here to try again

Click Here to return to the Index

You think before you tell me I'm wrong you would have at least gone to the site and fixed it so that I could log in - at least then I wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

djcaldwell
01-06-2007, 02:14 PM
I did it again it worked don't know why it didn't the first time but whatever...see can't say that I don't tell you like it is.

djcaldwell
01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
OMG!! How can anyone get annoyed at these guys? They are hysterical!! Full of crap but hysterical!! They make no sense what so ever and will never substantiate anything. But why should they? They are decendents from and imperial line of physicians!!!

I can't even...I just realized how much time I spent going back and forth with them. I did ask one serious question though for any of you who haven't seen this it's funny as hell!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrHfIwG3Aw

So I asked him besides from hitting himself with a hammer what was he trying to convey in this video regarding actual conditioning...he won't answer me - even on his own forum.

I'm going to go record myself hitting my shins and forearms with a real hammer and see if that gets their attention!!

TAO YIN
01-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Who cares??? Honestly???

For those new members just turning on, tuning in, and surely dropping out simply from being here, here you go...

In any oder and any combination chosen, we beat any of the following two dead horses around here. The first one is that CMA sucks, and the second one is that White Tiger sucks. Or that CMA sucks, and that Shaolin Do sucks. Or that CMA sucks, and chi sucks...

Carry on, or feel free to make up your own at your leisure.

djcaldwell
01-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Who cares??? Honestly???

For those new members just turning on, tuning in, and surely dropping out simply from being here, here you go...

In any oder and any combination chosen, we beat any of the following two dead horses around here. The first one is that CMA sucks, and the second one is that White Tiger sucks. Or that CMA sucks, and that Shaolin Do sucks. Or that CMA sucks, and chi sucks...

Carry on, or feel free to make up your own at your leisure.

Honestly...no one, including myself.

But since there is not much else going on and I'm in a debating mood...there it is.

Wood Dragon
01-07-2007, 01:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrHfIwG3Aw
!!

Sounds like Wild Kingdom in the background....

Ironman
01-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Well, I am finally home from work.

Here is the response I got from Pakmei.net back on November 24, 2006, a Maraika Doucet replied to my questions regarding the "White Something or other" article.
This is his first reply to my questions about GM Doo Wai:

"Anyone with the proper lineage through credible teachers does not have to defend themselves. If someone is questioned regularly about their background in martial arts then more than likely there is a good reason. If you ask a question and get attacked then perhaps they have no answer lol Try the southern kung fu forums. Go to the kung fu magazine forum and check out the southern kung fu threads. On the first or second page there is a heated debate between the lama pai guys and doo wai fongs people. They cannot give a straight answer to any question. The consensus in the kung fu world is doo wai made it up and has about three months training in pak mei. You could also check bullshido and do a search on him and the style no one has heard of in Asia."

Then this second email on November 25 2006.His first sentence is a reply to my asking if it's OK to re-print his email to me: ( emphasis in the original)

"If you want to be called a few names lol. Doo wai has an outstanding invitation to come to Vancouver. There are a lot of people that want to meet him lol. Doo Wai's people thrive on what little attention they get. You are really wasting your energy dealing with these guys. As far as his students go it's hard to get out of the deep hole they have dug for themselves. His teacher of three months was woo wai quan. Wilkie told him he was too busy with his studies. Do wai found yip gi sum who was in vancouver teaching for a year. Yip gi sum threw him out for many reasons after a brief time. He has never been an indoor student with anyone. Anyone reading anything from him or his students and their grandiose claims without a shred of evidence could understand why he was asked to leave. Wilkies response to all of this is that he cannot understand why anyone would study or believe in an art with no history. Yip gi sum was just in Vancouver. He visited my teacher and they became close. I visit wilkie whenever I am in vancouver if schedules permit. Despite yip gi sums brief time teaching in vancouver he has many former students who wanted to see him again during his recent visit. Many know do wai fong and other names he may have used. The reason I am telling you this is that doo wai fong has made claims to have met cheung lai chun and to have learned from him. That makes it my business. I have met a lot of good people in pakmei. Many in north america were just students who were asked or seen doing something that was different. Over time they became important to themselves and to their students. Funny many in hong kong and mainland china do not know them. I met a gentleman whose teacher died and still plays a big part in the association. I asked him if he still practiced. He said his teacher died. In North America we have silly lineage wars however in china or hong kong if you are family , then you are family. If you are not you simply do not exist. Sorry for going on and I didn't mean to sound like a lecture but I have been known to get a little riled over bs."

Then another email from him stating this:

"just a clarification--wilkie is the name woo wai quan goes by--canadian name
cheung sui man goes by the name simon here-cheung sui man is from nm ging and is our line of pakmei. These men do not teach for a living and have their own professions. My teacher is retired and has a few todei with schools. His todei are also professionals who do not have to teach for a living. No one that I know teaches for a living. Pakmei sifu are wealthy businessmen, retired professionals, higher ups in the military or police detectives. They teach family and friends. "

These seem like intelligent, well thought out responses to questions to me. Any questions brought to GM Doo Wai's clan brings nothing but insults and immature name calling, but no real answers. Even here, IRONMAN sticks to his boldtype and smiley faces like he does on the BFP boards, but doesn't answer anything.

Again - if the other board is a copyright infringement, you are a lawyer - why not shut it down immediately?

And, please... I only posted on your boards using CLFLPStudent ( David, not Ross!). I stopped at my Sifu's request but posted again after you 3 ( 2? 1? who can tell?) started trash talking again. Look at the IP's, they wont lie.

-David ( Harout - what does negativity have to do with your coconut break? Bad vibes screw up your Mojo?)

David your character precedes you.... How can a person or group claim that Grandmaster Doo wai is somemone else and they have no proof to back it up? Those Canadians have no proof to support their claims. How can a clear thinking person - as you claim to be - accept that? Just as you, they are attempting to get their club some attention at the expense or on the reputation of GM Doo Wai. But then again those so-called emails you claimed to have received may be a fraud created by you as well. These people and you are pathetic and creating a fake forum shows your and your friends character.

djcaldwell
01-07-2007, 09:04 AM
David your character precedes you.... How can a person or group claim that Grandmaster Doo wai is somemone else and they have no proof to back it up? Those Canadians have no proof to support their claims. How can a clear thinking person - as you claim to be - accept that? Just as you, they are attempting to get their club some attention at the expense or on the reputation of GM Doo Wai. But then again those so-called emails you claimed to have received may be a fraud created by you as well. These people and you are pathetic and creating a fake forum shows your and your friends character.

David are you going around starting phantom forums again!! It was already addressed that it wasn't any of us that started that forum. Look within your own organization.

As for exposure - do you really think that any organization is going to use your group to gain exposure. I assure you they would not.

Doo Wai already said this on your forum today so why would you go at David now:

Iron Man we were just kidding about CTS we knew no one would rate it the C.T.S. video, actually C.T.S taught his students well, actually these actually these Lama guys look pretty good. We got them going for awhile didn't they. You see, these Canadian Pak Mie guys are fools we were playing them, manipulating them so they get so confused that they confuse me with the wrong person. I mean how many names can I havem Lee Ying Kit, etc. etc. I am not even from Canada, I am from St. Louis Mo, East St Louis, where going from accross the bridge you will see the St. Louis Arch.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-07-2007, 10:22 AM
Damien,

I have just read the forum....again.

Here is a post I just copied. It seems like Ironman is the one responsible for the entire forum, all the pro-Doo Wai posts and white tiger fans. If this is true, he's as nutty as a fruitcake (you know, one that has a lot of nuts in it).

Gentlemen,

Do not bother posting here anymore. It is obvious to me, from studing language, syntax, posting times etc., that we are all being duped big time.

Doo Wai is not on this board, period.

I don't actually believe there is a dr. harout either. I believe that this whole board is run by IRONMAN. He is also the only one who goes on the KF forum, expecially because he knows that IP address can be obtained through that forum.

He also posts under the name 'reality check'.

This guy is either a very bored or very derranged individual. He is now trying to make up with the CTS guys, judging from his last few posts. Don't waste your time, let him talk to himself all day.

Even if there is a harout, it is still the same situation.

I looked up many of the posts, and sometimes, Doo Wai writes in fairly good English, like here:

My name is NOT LEE YING KIT, THIS IS SO REDICULOUS THAT IT DOES NOT NEED AN EXPLANATION. MY NAME IS DOO WAI. NOW THEY PUT MY NAME AND ACCUSE ME.

and here:

Awww you want to see how we train, you are not interested in how we train, you Lama guys only want to make fun of my system. Putting up a fake message board, using our banner. You guys don't play fair.

and here:

My friend called you ? What a JOKE !

I can see now we are getting nowhere with these guys. They are a bunch of KIDS. Leave him alone, Iron man and Dr. Harut. They are a waster of time.

But with every post, a little 'improper English' is thrown in for some good measure. Notice the 'waster' in the last quote.

Now, take a look at some of his other posts and check the grammer there:

If we are a waste of time why are you here? Most people was abuse when they were young therefore they are mentally insecure however I am not talking about anyone in paticular, just talking.

This one barely makes grammatical sense at all. And then this one:

Mr. Southern Kung fu man, were you not mad at us for calling CTS a fraud ? It is like shifu like student, a student is a fraud Sifu Parrella is a fraud so their Shifu is a fraud. That is a good excample of the student hinders the reputation of their shifu. Now, if he play fair and did not put up a false message board under our banner then he will be more respected. You see, we can't be fair to those that attack us. Actually CTS is a good kungfu man that is why no one judge him, however, his student Mr. P attacked us so we attack him back. Now don't you think by calling us what we are NOT is a insult ? Sloppy Bak Mie, we are not Bak Mie, we are BFP. You see, making comments like that is rude and unethical. Even in fun is not ethical. Putting a fake board up is not ethical.

Some of it is utilizing proper grammer, and some of it is just way out ther. If you look carefully at there posts, they are from 3 different users, Ironman, Dr. Harout and Doo Wai, sometimes only 2-4 minutes apart, meanwhile they are all supposed to be thousands of miles apart; Doo in California, Harout in Beiruit, and Ironman - somewhere else. How can they all be on at the same time, regardless of timezone and all reading and posting together. C'mon..gimme a break.

They are posted in just enough time to sign off with one screenname, and then sign on with another and post a sentence or two. The long posts are never right on top of each other, it's just the short one-liners.

This guy is really something special.

But he has gotten our attention long enough, so do not bother feeding the troll any longer. He's probably a pimply faced kid, with a bottle of jergens next to the computer. Let's not give him anything else to pleasure himself with.

I must admit, it's been quite amusing and amazing as to how he has perpetrated this fraud.

I still think Doo Wai is a fraud anyway, but I be he didn't have anything to do with this forum.

Just to set the record straight, in case it wasn't clear, I think Doo Wai is a fraud. And I'm not talking about his martial arts. Well, I am a little. That sword form was an abomination and his hand forms, although there are some actual techniques there, are just plain ol' butchery. Very sloppy, no structure - just a series of moves strung together.

What I am talking about is the fact that he teachers something and claims it's some secret family inherited style from his father. I dont' beleive that for a single second. No classmates, No teachers alive, No documents, No one has ever seen or heard of the style, not in China, Hong Kong, USA, etc. other than Doo Wai!

The video clips are ridiculous, plain and simple. Did any of you see the conditioning one? What the hell was that? He hits himself with a rubber mallet a few times in the arms, and then pounds away at his sh1n (the muscle part, mind you, not bone) about 15 times, as if to say, "look how cool I am". Then, instead of telling you something about training, he has diarreah of the mouth for almost 5mintutes (time of which I now feel was stolen from me and I can never get back) and proceeds to tell us all how 'real fights' go down. It was....I dont' know really....I would say....'STUNNING?'

Here is this clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrHfIwG3Aw

And I love this Chi Gung Clip, so I wanted to post it for your enjoyment. So you can feel like you have had time stolen from you as well. I apparently don't want to be miserable alone...

Doo Wai's Chi Gung. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5Ku1BrjJE

Anyway, this are some of the reason why I think DOO is a fraud. I didn't say his IS a fraud, I said I THINK he is one. Just in case anyone THINKS they want to threaten me with law suit crap.

I am a professional martial arts instructor. I abore people who bring the industry, the arts into a bad light. People who lie and decieve the students who blindly trust them and provide them with income are the dreggs of humanity. You don't have to make up stuff to get people to train with you, most people don't know good MA from bad, so even decent Martial Artists, can get students. The better one's, if they can run a clean, professional school(s), can just get more.

I cast POO onto DOO.

Okay, I'm done now. Possibly one of the longest posts I've ever written.

Happy New Year and may Bok Fu Pai be revealed for what it really is!

Ironman
01-07-2007, 05:15 PM
To Lama "master" shifu Poo Poo Parella:

Anyway, this is a reason why I think shifi Poo Poo Parella is a fraud. I am not saying he is not POO POO. I AM SAYING I THINK HE IS SOME POO POO. Just in case HE THINKS HE wantS to threaten me with some lawsuit crap.

HE IS A POO POO professional WANNABEE martial arts instructor. YOU ARE ONE OF THE people who bring the arts into a BAD LIGHT. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM people who lie and deceive the students who blindly trust you and the students provide you with income and you are a BLOOD SUCKING LIFE DRAINING LEECH of humanity. You don't have to make up stuff to get people to train with you, AND IT IS TRUE most people don't know good MARTIAL ARTS from bad, so even decent Martial Artists, can get students. The better one's, if they can run a clean, professional school(s), can just get more AND YOU WOULD KNOW CAUSE YOU ARE A POO POO SHIFU.

YOU ARE THE POO POO to cast the POO.

Okay, YOU are done now.

Happy New Year to the LIMA POO POOS!

CLFLPstudent
01-07-2007, 06:22 PM
To Lama "master" shifu Poo Poo Parella:

Anyway, this is a reason why I think shifi Poo Poo Parella is a fraud. I am not saying he is not POO POO. I AM SAYING I THINK HE IS SOME POO POO. Just in case HE THINKS HE wantS to threaten me with some lawsuit crap.

HE IS A POO POO professional WANNABEE martial arts instructor. YOU ARE ONE OF THE people who bring the arts into a BAD LIGHT. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM people who lie and deceive the students who blindly trust you and the students provide you with income and you are a BLOOD SUCKING LIFE DRAINING LEECH of humanity. You don't have to make up stuff to get people to train with you, AND IT IS TRUE most people don't know good MARTIAL ARTS from bad, so even decent Martial Artists, can get students. The better one's, if they can run a clean, professional school(s), can just get more AND YOU WOULD KNOW CAUSE YOU ARE A POO POO SHIFU.

YOU ARE THE POO POO to cast the POO.

Okay, YOU are done now.

Happy New Year to the LIMA POO POOS!

Are you for real?

All of this from an attorney? Where did you go to law school? How old are you? My God, man - you ARE a piece of work!

Seriously - how old are you? Do you really practice law ( Doo Wai said you did on the Wongkiewkit.com site - but the way you act sometimes makes me think you are a young kid).

Wow - you guy's are really freakin' kooky!

-David ( ask Harout about the coconut break video for me. And e-mail the Pakmei.net guys to ask if I made up that email from them.... )

cjurakpt
01-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Are you for real? Do you really practice law ( Doo Wai said you did on the Wongkiewkit.com site - but the way you act sometimes makes me think you are a young kid).

his profile says that he's in "government law enforcement"

I weep for the nation...:p

Lama Pai Sifu
01-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Ironman is none of those things. Unless one of those things is a; complete retard. Then,...yes. He is one of those things.

I find the whole thing quite comical. Doo Wai is not on any of these forums. These are just retard guys playing pretend. Losers. Nothing more.

Irongirl is a little mary, who gets off on playing Doo Wai dress up.

His little ruse has been uncovered, and now he's finally acting his age.

Ironman
01-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Why are you holding me to a higher standard than you do the Poo Poo "master" shifu? Poo Poo Parrella makes some crazy post so I responded on HIS level and now you want to hold me to some higher standard...geezzz.... :rolleyes:

Lama Pai Sifu
01-07-2007, 07:42 PM
How is my post crazy? How can you compare the two? You are a F*cking lunatic!

Lama Pai Sifu
01-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Hi boys and girls! (oh, who am I kidding? There aren't any girls on this forum)

I just got this via an email. It is apparently from the one of the many white tiger forums. I have also attached the pictures on the bottom. They seem to confirm what this guy is saying, that all these individuals are irongirl/man. Reality Check is another alias he seemed to use. He does this to argue a little with himself, and then has the alias's finally see the light and bow down to Doo Wai. Very Sick puppy.

Well, if you are Doo Wai, why not talk to me on the phone. Yahoo Messenger has that option, or why not go old school and pic up a real one?

You will not, because you are not Doo. The only way you can prove it is by talking on the phone, not typing.

You are done, buddy.

Plus, reality check has an AOL account, by the name of DooWai at aol. How do you explain that??? I have the proof!

Really ? Reality check has a doo wai account? You are a lair. I call you a lier because I have this email address. What does talking to you proof ?

OK Yahoo does have that option, I will call you, whats the number, I forgot you don't need a number so contact me and we will talk.

Well, Doo Wai, I'm waiting for you to talk on the phone. Yahoo, has a phone feature, and we SUPPOSEDLY have already talked, via Yahoo Messenger.

But here is the deal. You will not do it. Why? Here's why;

The person who set up the other forum game me the following information;

Reality Check registered on that other forum. His email address is doowai@aol.com. In case some of you can't see it. it's doowai at aol dot com.

AND, a certain Grandmaster Doo Wai tried to use the same email address to register, ONLY instead of spelling it correctly, he spelt it doowai@alo.com. In case you can't see that, it's doowai at alo dot com. A simple typo which prevented you from registering that account. I will have pics sent to the Lama guys and tell them to post them on the forum, since you can't upload pics here.

FACT: YOU ARE BUSTED. YOU ARE REALITY CHECK, GRANDMASTER DOO WAI, IRONMAN, and HAROUT. You posted to Harout and said that you knew his last name, what a riot! And you argued a bit and then ended it nicely. You are a ****ing joke. I personally hope that some of these guys find you, now that your email address is out. Not too hard to track down. And when they do, oh boy, I bet it's gonna be your a$$!

Sound the trumpets, the truth is out!!

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY CRAP! It seems like we will finally be rid of this guy and his Disassociative Disorder Ways.

Another one bites the dust
~Freddy Mercury

Ironman
01-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Read the last paragraph of that long post you (Parrella) made and read my post and tell me if you can see the similarities. Thanks! :D

Lama Pai Sifu
01-07-2007, 08:03 PM
W T F are you talking about?

Similarities of what?

I did just read a post from the supposed Doo Wai, and it's quite amazing! His English is much better than the previous posts!

Look!

I hope these find you ???? Oh I am scared Ha ha haaaa I hope these guys find you? Yeah there is no law against threats Ha ha lets see if these guys can block a Bullet from the police officers gun . Send me a email now that you know the email address doowai@aol.com By the way, my email is no secret. Does it look like I am hidding ? I am on youtube and everyone accross the world can find me, you moron. You are not even worth the time of day. Mr. Sword expert.

I don't know who you are even talking to here, but it's funny sh1t. YOU, MY FRIEND, HAVE BEEN BUSTED, BIOTCH!

Ironman
01-07-2007, 08:46 PM
You are busted....:D

cjurakpt
01-07-2007, 08:48 PM
You are busted....:D

to quote Michael Palin from the "Fish License" skit: "You're a looney..."

Ironman
01-07-2007, 08:50 PM
so what does that make you?:)

cjurakpt
01-07-2007, 08:53 PM

no no no - you're supposed to do the John Cleese part: "I am not a looney!" - yeesh...

CLFLPstudent
01-07-2007, 08:57 PM

I would expect " I know you are, but what am I?" from you Ironman....

For real - you guys ( guy?) need help.

On a side note - you clowns had all of your panties in a bunch with the "Flapping arms" posts on your excuse of a forum. But in the IKF article on page 46, you guys use 2 Faan So Choihs, a Pao Choih, and a Biin Pek Choih. I guess BFP has a whole bunch of Flappy Arms too..... oh well.....

BTW - I wouldn't be proud of getting in IKF - it's become a real crap mag of late.....

-David

Ironman
01-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Yes yes yes and I am suppose to do what??? I understand now you guys are real special and rode those little yellow buses to the special schools....:D

Ironman
01-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Dave come on lets not get into that flapping stuff again....:D

CLFLPstudent
01-08-2007, 08:04 AM
From the BFP Looney Board HERE (http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/about532-15-doowaibfp.html) (bottom of page)

Originally posted by Doo Wai
Wongkiewkit.com Putting words in my mouth again, these guys will not stop. Nowhere on this site did I said Iron man was a attorney.

And, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Wongkiewkit.com forum HERE (http://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5022&page=8&highlight=doo+wai) (scroll down to post #78)

Originally posted by Doo Wai
Ladies and gentlemen, Let me introduce him, Iron man is a U.S. Attorney and a disciple and good friend of mine for over 14 yrs. I taught him in person and we are good friends, he is one of my loyal disciples. My disciples consist of movie stars, attorneys, and U.S. Senators among others.

Now this is either an old man who doesn't remember stuff ( quite possible) or just a plain kookoo bird ( read the whole post - I'm no Psychologist but GM Doo Wai looks a little Bi-Polar on there). Now this is where IRONMAN will step up an claim I made up the website Wongkiewkit.com to make Doo Wai look bad. And use a lot of Bold type and smileys.....

-David

Reality_Check
01-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Actually, while I think it's super that someone wants to mimic me (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all), the "Reality Check" on this board: http://gmdoowai.forumup.org/memberlist.php?mforum=gmdoowai is not me. Notice the lack of an underscore between "Reality" and "Check". Granted, this is a rather thin straw with which to aver my innocence, but I feel it simply shows a lack of care on the part of my dopplegänger.

I fear that this is simply an attempt to discredit me. Personally, I would think that my writing style would be a clue to the differences between Doo Wai, Dr. Harout, et al and myself. I tend to think that I am a very good writer. Not on the same level as a Chris Jurak perhaps, but certainly far and away superior to the writing of those mentioned earlier in this paragraph.

I will admit that I did register and post on this board: http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/forum-1-doowaibfp.html, but that is as far as it goes. Please note, I did not agree with Doo Wai in my posts, I was simply being polite.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Reality Check,

Are you saying you registered on that site?

Did you register with the email address doowai@aol.com?

The pics posted were sent to me from ShaolinFan of thier website. It clearly shows that the person who registered with the name Reality Check, used that aol address.

If someone is using your name, it is Doo Wai himself. That is his email address.

What name did you register under?

Reality_Check
01-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Reality Check,

Are you saying you registered on that site?

Did you register with the email address doowai@aol.com?

The pics posted were sent to me from ShaolinFan of thier website. It clearly shows that the person who registered with the name Reality Check, used that aol address.

If someone is using your name, it is Doo Wai himself. That is his email address.

What name did you register under?

I registered on http://doowaibfp.forumup.org as "Reality_Check", using my Yahoo account (the same account I used when I registered here). If you wish to verify my account, please feel free to PM me.

I did not register at http://gmdoowai.forumup.org. That is the site where the individual registered as "Reality Check" using the Doo Wai AOL account. I have never posted on that site.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Well, as it stands, someone (That someone being Doo Wai himself) registered on that site with YOUR name.

Now that is some f*cked up sh*t. He's like a 60+ year old guy... W T F is he doing on like 10 different MA forums, talking all this ****? Literally, he's on like 10 forums, you name one, he's there. And all he does is start sh1t, along with his Bak Fu Pai flunkies. What a trip....

Reality_Check
01-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Well, as it stands, someone (That someone being Doo Wai himself) registered on that site with YOUR name.

Ah...well, I suppose I should be flattered that they deem me to be enough of a threat for such a ham-handed attempt to discredit me. I guess I've been enough of a thorn in their side over the years to warrant this, going back to our first encounter on the old Southern Fist Board in 2004. However, that could simply be my ego speaking.

Fubokuen
01-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Lama Pai Sifu- sorry to post her, but the other thread was closed!

I see you guys are having some misunderstanding... If anyone said anything about your teacher, they were wrong and should apologize. What kind of scumbag would say disrespectful things about another's teacher? What kind of fool sticks their nose in other's business, when they have their own to protect?

As far as Doo Wai, how many 70yr old men can move that quickly and if they DID, who would say it was 'sloppy'? How do you look when you move that fast? POST A CLIP.

Have any of you seen Doug Wong's films of Doo Wai when he first came over from China(via Taiwan)? How old were you guys in '70-'72?

It's always weird when the white boys give old chinamen quizzes... telling a chinaman how to speak Chinese? I don't know WHAT you were thinking there. Did you expect a respectful answer? weird.(if that was Ross, excuse me, but i know you are 'together')

Yes, things look different now and Doo can certainly invent things on the spot(what's with that sword form? yikes), but any similarities to Bak Mei, could be said about Lung Ying, Yau Gung Mun, WuMei Pai, any Hakka, SPM etc.etc.

I've seen some BFP in all these styles! I did Bak Sil Lum, Wing Chun, 7* mantis for 10yrs and dropped it all like a hot potato, when I found BFP. Where was Bak Mei, before CLC? I am not saying that you should disbelieve your Lama Pai history. That history is for YOU.

I think Lama Pai looks like Hung Ga, but what do i know, what do i care? You guys are great at that stuff... Respectfully, maybe you should stick to it?

Royal Dragon
01-09-2007, 05:47 PM
I think Lama Pai looks like Hung Ga, but what do i know, what do i care? You guys are great at that stuff...

Reply]
Not to bud in where I don't belong (Well yeah, I am), but I think Lama was an influance on Hung Gar if I am not mistaken.

lkfmdc
01-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Translation = if a Chinese person claims they are a master, no white person has a right to question them. If they spout complete and total nonsense no white person has a right to point it out. If they post something wrong, no white person has a right to correct them....

I may be white, but I know 侠 does NOT mean "combined" and if Doo Wai is a medical doctor with an education he should know that as well :rolleyes:

Fubokuen
01-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Translation = if a Chinese person claims they are a master, no white person has a right to question them. If they spout complete and total nonsense no white person has a right to point it out. If they post something wrong, no white person has a right to correct them....

I may be white, but I know ? does NOT mean "combined" and if Doo Wai is a medical doctor with an education he should know that as well :rolleyes:
No translation means don't whine about someone dissing your teacher, if you so easily do it to others, period. Grow up. Practice your gungfu. Make your Sifu proud and don't cause trouble for others.

Did he say that symbol means 'combined", or did he say Hop Ga was a combined system that wasn't even named until the 1930's? i don't remember... i just skimmed these BS threads. Did you just make that up when you got no answer to your rude quizzing? Are you guys so good that you don't need to practice anymore?

So, question man, how does Lama style look when it's moving Doo fast? Pretty tight? Post a clip. it'd be great to see what you mean. Post a clip. Show us what you mean. demonstrate.

Have you seen Doug Wong's films from '70-'72? Where were YOU then?

Why do you go on about others not answering questions, when you never do?

lkfmdc
01-09-2007, 06:34 PM
No translation means don't whine about someone dissing your teacher

I didn't whine, I didn't even post, I picked up the phone, called Doo Wai and told him if he continues to talk badly about my teacher I'd get on a plane and come and see him. Really simple

don't cause trouble for others.

LMFAO, the Bak Fu Pai guys and Doo Wai have tons of people who have issues with them. So whose the trouble maker? Furthermore, go back and read the threads, I simply stated to be dressed in animal fur was "cheesey" that's when he presumed to lecture us all on history :rolleyes:

i don't remember... i just skimmed these BS threads.

BS? Yes, because Doo Wai presumed to lecture those who know better than him about the subject he was lecturing on. But the fact you don't remember and just skimmed the thread takes a lot of your credibility away

Are you guys so good that you don't need to practice anymore?

I practice plenty, and certainly enough that I can cross hands with Doo if he wants to speak poorly about my sifu

I think Doo Wai's sword form spoke for itself, it wasn't the speed, it was the CONTENT....

as for me posting clips, I suggest you refer to the clips that do exist and the reviews of the DVD's I've done, or refer to my students

Yao Sing
01-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Have any of you seen Doug Wong's films of Doo Wai when he first came over from China(via Taiwan)? How old were you guys in '70-'72?

That might be interesting to see. Can you post a sample?

Seems like whenever anyone tries to defend a bad performance video they're never able to post anything better. Wonder why that is?

Fubokuen
01-09-2007, 07:40 PM
I didn't whine, I didn't even post, I picked up the phone, called Doo Wai and told him if he continues to talk badly about my teacher I'd get on a plane and come and see him. Really simple You called and threatened an old man that you do not know, based on no evidence and then posted more BS on this forum? You are quite a guy. I'm impressed. I don't understand why you would think HE looked ridiculous, by denying your absurd claims.

LMFAO, the Bak Fu Pai guys and Doo Wai have tons of people who have issues with them. So whose the trouble maker? Furthermore, go back and read the threads, I simply stated to be dressed in animal fur was "cheesey" that's when he presumed to lecture us all on history :rolleyes: Yes, your comments were completely ignorable. I don't know why anyone would bother to re: ...

All 'problems' come from busybodies and that Lacy stirring up BS. I hope you guys don't ever have one of THOSE.

BS? Yes, because Doo Wai presumed to lecture those who know better than him about the subject he was lecturing on. But the fact you don't remember and just skimmed the thread takes a lot of your credibility away I don't remember because the threads were petty BS and I would think you'd be above acting that way. If you give out credibility for wading through craaap, I'll pass.

I practice plenty, and certainly enough that I can cross hands with Doo if he wants to speak poorly about my sifu I'd rather see you come against YKM's Fiercest Tiger. He's more your age. I'd like to see you survive the encounter.

I think Doo Wai's sword form spoke for itself, it wasn't the speed, it was the CONTENT....I know what you mean, it doesn't look good, but I've seen ones that do. With your clips, it's the speed that is not there, You cannot hold that form and go fullspeed and you know it.

as for me posting clips, I suggest you refer to the clips that do exist and the reviews of the DVD's I've done, or refer to my students No, I've seen you walk through your forms. I'm talking about something more. You do fine for that kind of thing. BFP is more of a point striking and internal power. You do Lama- it's different. I doubt that you know as much as you want others to think that you do about all gungfu in general. That's typically American.

Have you seen Doug Wong's super8's from '70-'72? Where were you in those days?

Did I get a chance to ask how Lama looked moving really fast? You can't just pop off a half minute clip, like Doo does so easily?

Lama Pai Sifu
01-09-2007, 09:41 PM
I'd rather see you come against YKM's Fiercest Tiger. He's more your age. I'd like to see you survive the encounter.

You mean Garry-boi? Garry already has a trick waiting for him when he gets here. And he knows it. He has asked to have things forgotten and smoothed out, but like a hemmoroid that won't go away, he cannot help himself from 'flaring up' on these forums and through emails.

Garry issued a challenge, it was accepted and that is that. It's just a matter of time before he comes to the states, I believe it's in April.

lkfmdc
01-09-2007, 09:58 PM
I'd rather see you come against YKM's Fiercest Tiger. He's more your age. I'd like to see you survive the encounter.

gary? let me repeat, gary? Now I know you're just trolling. If Gary ever shows up stateside I'll be happy to cross hands with him, then wrap an arm around his neck. I think Gary remembers this secret MMA technique called a choke. I currently have several variations.....

BOO HOO, Doo Wai talked crap and now is upset that the people he talked crap about are after him. It's called life. I told him if he wants to take my message to the police, please do. Any way you cut it I win. If he steps up, I win. If he doesn't answer, I win. If he calls the police, I win. I've already won. Didn't you see the please don't bother us post?

lkfmdc
01-09-2007, 10:01 PM
No, I've seen you walk through your forms.

Seen me walk through forms? WHERE? Obviously you have me confused with someone else.....

Fubokuen
01-09-2007, 10:16 PM
BOO HOO, Doo Wai talked crap and now is upset that the people he talked crap about are after him. It's called life. I told him if he wants to take my message to the police, please do. Any way you cut it I win. If he steps up, I win. If he doesn't answer, I win. If he calls the police, I win. I've already won. Didn't you see the please don't bother us post?
You are the winner! Did you ever have any proof anyone 'talked crap"? I don't believe that anyone cares as much as you think.

Garry issued a challenge, it was accepted and that is that. It's just a matter of time before he comes to the states, I believe it's in April. I want to be there! Do you have insurance?

Seen me walk through forms? WHERE? Obviously you have me confused with someone else..... Sorry, you and Lama Sifu are the same person, for all practical purposes. Do you have any clips? Clips where you're doing Lama really fast, but not 'sloppy'??

Blacktiger
01-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Is Gary going over to rub nasty bits with Ross :eek:

lkfmdc
01-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Internet trolling newbie's guide 101

1. In order to not look like a female hygiene device, first be sure who you are talking to before making comments that are in fact about other people

2. Before threatening someone with another person, it is customary to inform the third party, giving them a chance to buy new underwear when party #1 responds

Did you ever have any proof anyone 'talked crap"?

You mean other than Doo Wai himself posting it on his own forum? :rolleyes:

I want to be there! Do you have insurance?

If gary does except any of our "offers" at least I'll have respect for the man, more than I have for Doo Wai. That being said, none of the Lama Pai will need insurance. And most likely the whole event will be a minor delay on our way to yum cha

By the way genius, trying to do kung fu as fast as you can, regardless of how sloppy it makes you, is a very good indication you don't understand what kung fu is even about....

I wasn't very good at forms, I just placed 3rd in the nation at the NACMAF nationals

lkfmdc
01-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Is Gary going over to rub nasty bits with Ross :eek:

he can rub his own nasty bits.....

CLFLPstudent
01-09-2007, 10:34 PM
You mean other than Doo Wai himself posting it on his own forum? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately they wipe their board every few weeks ;) - I saved a bunch of stuff from a few 'wipes' back, but none of the more recent stuff.....

-David

lkfmdc
01-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Doo Wai must have servere psychological problems.

I mean, exhibit A they pretend to argue with people on their forum for pages, when it is just the three of them pretending. I mentioned this before, they have a 3 page argument with me, except I never posted there.... Of course their obsession with Lacy is legendary

Exhibit B, Doo Wai's own statements contradict himself. Now, he's posting on the internet forum about how he doesn't know how to post on the internet and so those posts can't be him :eek: Seek professional help really

Finally, no matter how deep a hole he digs for himself he simply can't resist to dive back in. I suppose he feels he has to still act tough, even when the game is up. But really, he's been revealed for the clown he is....

In some ways that forum is like a desperate cry for help :D

Fubokuen
01-09-2007, 11:14 PM
By the way genius, trying to do kung fu as fast as you can, regardless of how sloppy it makes you, is a very good indication you don't understand what kung fu is even about.... People that can't do their forms very slow and smooth, put down Tai Ch'i. Did you know that?

I wasn't very good at forms, I just placed 3rd in the nation at the NACMAF nationals You're right, THAT'S what it's all about. I have no idea what a nac-maf is.

Are there any clips of you online?

There's some with psychogical problems and emotional problems, but some just have personality problems. Good luck in the future.

lkfmdc
01-09-2007, 11:27 PM
The fact you don't know what NACMAF is (actually, more precisely WAS) says a lot in and of itself, especially for a guy who wants us all to journey to the glorious past

By the way, where are those Doug Wong clips?

I'm sorry if you have reading comprehension problems, considering I said you can look at my clips, that would indicate that I have clips... now, of course, you have to look at clips of me, not someone else, and those clips aren't about forms, which may annoy you,,,,,

I hope you a Neil have a good time......

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm sorry if you have reading comprehension problems, considering I said you can look at my clips, that would indicate that I have clips... now, of course, you have to look at clips of me, not someone else, and those clips aren't about forms, which may annoy you,,,,,

I think you imagine that Hung-looking postures from when you were 12 are more interesting than they really are, but i didn't see any clips. i saw clips of Parrella on YouTube- very nice, if you like that kind of thing.

I know NOW, that I'm not going to see anything fast.

Yes, I'm getting rather annoyed, but i think that's your intention. You guys aren't 'good' guys and have no inclination to resolve anything. i doubt anyone believes that someone else started this and there's no reason for anyone to believe your side. There's nothing in your attitude that draws respect.

Yes, I'm disappointed. The weirdest thing is that you think it's someone else disrespecting your teacher. The very idea that you would be perceived as 'bullies' in GENERAL is an embarrassment. Maybe not, maybe CTS was just that kind of guy? We only know, through your example and it's pretty sad... peace/out

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Fubokune, you're a joke. You're a Doo Wai student or at least fan so it's obvious you are on here trying to spin the truth and do damage control. I just lovedthe "I never saw any negative comments" claim you made on the otehr thread. Is that the new Doo Wai strategy, delete it off their forum and then deny it ever happened? :rolleyes:

As for resolving things, they've been "resolved". Doo Wai talked trash and then backed down when called on it. Sure, he's trying to act tought, but lines like "we aren't scared of you but you have to find us first" reveal the clown that he is.

All these threads should just be re-named "when white tiggers attack" :rolleyes:

Now as for clips of me, mmmmmm, where might they be, mmmmmmm, if only I had a web site..... but how would you find my web site? So hard to find my web site! Do I have a web site?

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Fubokune, you're a joke. You're a Doo Wai student or at least fan so it's obvious you are on here trying to spin the truth and do damage control. I just lovedthe "I never saw any negative comments" claim you made on the otehr thread. Is that the new Doo Wai strategy, delete it off their forum and then deny it ever happened? :rolleyes: I didn't see any, so that explains my comment. i usually steer clear of these peurile politics and BS. i never wonder why.

As for resolving things, they've been "resolved". Doo Wai talked trash and then backed down when called on it. Sure, he's trying to act tought, but lines like "we aren't scared of you but you have to find us first" reveal the clown that he is. i don't know where he supposedly said that, or anything else you claim he said. Just because your subtitle say's "trust me!' doesn't mean anyone should.

Now as for clips of me, mmmmmm, where might they be, mmmmmmm, if only I had a web site..... but how would you find my web site? So hard to find my web site! Do I have a web site? I didn't look too hard. i have seen that kind of thing before and I'm sure you walk through it fine. I believe that you are a great MA and worthy of respect for all the work you've done. Developing yourself as a person may be the next step.

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Reality Check outed you as the guy who shows up to put spin when things go bad for Doo Wai. Maybe you aren't? Are you going to object to that characterization?

But you ARE clearly either a student or a fan, unless you don't have control of your own profile :rolleyes:

Are you saying you are part of BFP but don't know where their board is located? It's easy to find, there is a link to it on this very thread.... it's in black and white to see....

Now we have the post from Bullshido where Doo Wai talked tough and challenged some kid.... he was hot to go when he thought it was just some kid on the internet, now, not so much :rolleyes:

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Reality Check outed you as the guy who shows up to put spin when things go bad for Doo Wai. Maybe you aren't? Are you going to object to that characterization?

But you ARE clearly either a student or a fan, unless you don't have control of your own profile :rolleyes:

Are you saying you are part of BFP but don't know where their board is located? It's easy to find, there is a link to it on this very thread.... it's in black and white to see....

Now we have the post from Bullshido where Doo Wai talked tough and challenged some kid.... he was hot to go when he thought it was just some kid on the internet, now, not so much :rolleyes:

Yes 'reality_check' should out himself. In fact, why any anonymous handles at all?

R_C posted the Doo MySpace site and amongst all the starpix, there was one with Mohammad Ali affectionately touching Doo's arm. It's sweet. Too bad Ali didn't know that Doo was a fraud and you are the real deal. it could've been you!.. but you were just a kid then, I guess...:rolleyes:

...I normally don't bother with those websites(or this one). It's all such a waste of time.

That bullshido post was a couple yrs ago and there have been some health problems since then- it happens with age, which I'm sure all hard-trainers will discover!

I see now that my being here just gives you more crap to talk, so I am getting pretty bored with it. I've learned alot about you people. Thanx for everything. I'm disappointed that you think you are making your Sifu proud, with all this. i would expect so much more from his representatives.

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 12:42 PM
amongst all the starpix, there was one with Mohammad Ali affectionately touching Doo's arm. It's sweet. Too bad Ali didn't know that Doo was a fraud and you are the real deal.

Dear lord, you must be desperate! :rolleyes: Are you claiming that Mohammed Ali is endorsing Doo Wai's kung fu? Ninja please :cool:

I'm sure hundreds, perhaps thousands of people have taken pictures with Ali, and most of them Ali wouldn't know from Adam.... celebrities take pics with people all the time....

I could easily post the pics of me with MANY famous CMA masters. Or me with Randy Couture and Mat Lindland. Or me with Shogun and Ninja of Chuteboxe. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have a more impressive collection of pics with well known people.

Yeah, he challenged some kid on Bullshido and offered to pay his way, some people with some actual skills told him to STFU and suddenly he's got some medical issues :rolleyes:

Doo Wai is a clown, and I'm beginning to see all his students follow his path

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Just for fun.....

http://lionsroar.name/david_1.jpg
http://lionsroar.name/david_29.jpg
Lama Pai Sifu and I with the famous White Crane Leung Brothers

http://message.axkickboxing.com/images/user_uploaded/lkfmdc/group.jpg
me with Lee Koon Hung, Wai Hong, Derek Mimms and Anthony Goh

http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/kingofsanda/Shogun.jpg
me, my students and the Rua brothers from Chuteboxe

http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/kingofsanda/matmerandy.jpg
me with UFC champions Lindland and Randy Couture

I have TONS of pics like this......

Reality_Check
01-10-2007, 01:19 PM
R_C posted the Doo MySpace site and amongst all the starpix, there was one with Mohammad Ali affectionately touching Doo's arm. It's sweet. Too bad Ali didn't know that Doo was a fraud and you are the real deal. it could've been you!.. but you were just a kid then, I guess...:rolleyes:

As I've pointed out to Doo Wai in the past, this is called "Appeal to Authority" and is a logical fallacy. I wish the Bak Fu Pai people would stop using it.

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 02:06 PM
we need to keep a constant vigil

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 02:07 PM
As I've pointed out to Doo Wai in the past, this is called "Appeal to Authority" and is a logical fallacy. I wish the Bak Fu Pai people would stop using it.
No, I never inferred that Mohammad Ali was an authority on CMA, but the photo is more than the usual posed group photo. In fact, pretending that just because you suggest that I used a fallacious argument, means that other BFP do it too, is in itself fallacious.

I guess it doesn't mean much, out of context. The context being that there are other photos and stories, because Doo treated Ali and was a friend, just as he was for Richard Pryor, etc. Doo has stories of Cheung Lai-Chen and Yip Man, too. They can't be true, of course, because david Ross says so.

In 1972 Doug Wong sought out Doo Wai to get some super8 film. Doug was a top student of Wong Ark-Yuey, but i would never suggest that he was as much of an expert as David Ross. Too bad Ross was only 3 at the time. I'm sure, considering his natural talent and clout even at the age of 5, he could've stopped Inside Kung Fu from putting Doo on the Mar '75 cover. But this is moot; all these old guys have to die to make room for the new masters; the new experts. :(

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 02:14 PM
If IKF is your only source of authourity, I've been in it more than Doo Wai.... big f-in deal... just like the claims that he treated soem celebrity.... what do celebrities know about Chinese medicine? And there's nothing special about any of those pics as I already demonstrated....

Reality_Check
01-10-2007, 02:20 PM
No, I never inferred that Mohammad Ali was an authority on CMA, but the photo is more than the usual posed group photo. In fact, pretending that just because you suggest that I used a fallacious argument, means that other BFP do it too, is in itself fallacious.

Actually...no. Your statement was that Muhammed Ali would not pose for a photo with a fraud ("Too bad Ali didn't know that Doo was a fraud..."). As such, you were implicitly claiming he was an authority on whether or not a person was a CMA fraud. Please note, I am not saying you claimed Muhammad Ali was an authority on CMA, just on whether or not the individual was a CMA fraud. It is a minor, yet important, distinction.

I guess it doesn't mean much, out of context. The context being that there are other photos and stories, because Doo treated Ali and was a friend, just as he was for Richard Pryor, etc. Doo has stories of Cheung Lai-Chen and Yip Man, too. They can't be true, of course, because david Ross says so.

This is more of the same. You are claiming that Doo Wai must be legitimate because the above people have associated with him and/or have had their photos taken with him. Whether or not he has associated with these people is irrelevant to the discussion. That is a strawman argument. You set up something that no one is arguing (whether or not Doo Wai knows/knew these people) and knock it down by saying there are pictures.

Finally, it is utterly irrelevant as to whether or not David Ross thinks it is true.

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 02:25 PM
If IKF is your only source of authourity, I've been in it more than Doo Wai....
yeah big f'ing deal. You send in self-aggrandizing articles. He was asked to do a cover story when your arse was 5yrs old.

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Whether or not he has associated with these people is irrelevant to the discussion. That is a strawman argument. You set up something that no one is arguing (whether or not Doo Wai knows/knew these people) and knock it down by saying there are pictures. No, it's not. A strawman would be to mischaracterize your argument, in such a way that it can be easily blown down, as a man of straw, get it?

You say that it is not being argued, but you are aligning with Ross, who is mischaracterizing Doo Wai, in order to easily dismiss him. He gets crap for making completely offhand demos in a basement room. He gets crap for having gifted pelts on his wall. He gets crap for moving too fast. He gets crap for every stupid, petty thing that you fukkers can think of, but I cannot remind you that he is 70yrs old and knew Cheung Lai-Chin, served as herbalist/healer for many celebs, from Mohammad Ali to the Queen of England, has letters from Presidents calling him a National Treasure, gets invited to dinner w/ Jackie Chan and Sammo Hung, has been asked to do covers for MA mags, etc. etc.??

What IF BFP is unnamed hakka and Lam ga principles and techs arranged into a variant 'style'?? WTF do you think "Bak Mei", or Lung Ying Mor Kiu, or Chow ga, or Jook Lum is??? Where do THEY come from?? MANY styles didn't get named or even developed, until the 20th century, no matter WHAT you hear.

WTF is wrong with you guys? Do you think ANY kung fu 'histories' are real? Don't you know what a 'legend' is? Did Ha Hon Hung really meet a 'Magic Monk' that taught him Yau Gung Mun, when CLC gave him the boot? Was Jok Fat Wan really the lone inheritor of 5 secret forms from the White-Browed Monk/ Priest Bai Mei? Was Ng Mui really the progenitor of Wing Chun, Dragon and (what?) Lama style?

How could anyone believe that you guys are innocent, when you are trying so hard to cause trouble? Others have big mouths? OTHERS try and cause trouble?

I'LL OPENLY SAY THIS TO BFP FOLLOWERS AND EVEN DOO WAI, IF IT APPLIES WTF ARE YOU THINKING???

Finally, it is utterly irrelevant as to whether or not David Ross thinks it is true. AGREED, wholeheartedly.

I think Parrella and Ross are basically good guys and good at what they do. If i can't expect anything else, then fine.

iron_silk
01-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Paulie Zink has tons of pics with genuine kung fu masters, numerous articles and covers, and even AFTER having his cover blown by Chan Sau Chung he still receive a martial art hall of fame award.

It all means jack!

On the other hand did Doo Wai try to discredit Wilkie Wu of Bak Mei?

CLFLPstudent
01-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Fubokuen - can I ask your opinion on something?

Why is there so much controversy whenever BFP is brought up? I admit I fell into this trap, but only because when the latest flare up occured ( November 2006 on this board) I tried to find out more about them.

I have only been on these boards for a year ( although I have been training for many), and really didn't know anything about BFP. When the November flare up occured I dug around on Google and found countless archives ( well, not countless but many) of arguments regarding Bak Fu Pai and GM Doo Wai's authenticity. The arguments that I have found go back to 2000 ( on this very board as a matter of fact), possibly further.

Now why is there always this controversy with them? As it is a very rare style I highly doubt it is because of jealousy as they are fond of saying. They are quick to blame EVERYTHING on Jim Lacey - they are even now saying he is the 'other' Reality Check posting over there. Heck - they even said I was Lacey a few times.

The bottom line is it doesn't matter if BFP is a family inherited style or not I guess. Everyone is going to have their own opinions of it, as well as everything else. It's just that, to me, they ( BFP) are the common denominator in all of the arguments and that doesn't look good. I understand their wanting to defend their style - I told them I respect that and wouldn't expect anything else. But with so many different groups having so many problems with this one group - why is this so?

-David

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 04:21 PM
yeah big f'ing deal. You send in self-aggrandizing articles. He was asked to do a cover story when your arse was 5yrs old.

Dude, we were ASKED to do those articles.... in fact the most recent one we did I was literally hounded to do, not really into the TMA thing much anymore.....

Never let the facts bother you with your argument....

Oh, and CHAN TAI SAN was declared a treasure by the government of CHINA... and he was also on IKF's cover

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 05:06 PM
On the other hand did Doo Wai try to discredit Wilkie Wu of Bak Mei?
Did Wilkie Woo try and discredit Doo Wai? Whoever said Doo was first would be a liar, at any rate. It's boring when people whine when they started it. Whoever started the 'lee ying kit' story is lying on purpose. They don't even really THINK it's true. Now why would they do that?

Wong Ark-Yuey disciple Douglas Wong documented Doo's BFP in 1972. if 'Wilkie-Woo' insists on this Lee Ying Kit story... the answer is obvious. He shouldn't whine that someone is dissing him out of the blue. Where was he in '70-'72?
It's probably just students talking trash though... but they KNOW it's not true. Weird huh?

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Dude, we were ASKED to do those articles.... in fact the most recent one we did I was literally hounded to do, not really into the TMA thing much anymore.....

Never let the facts bother you with your argument....

Oh, and CHAN TAI SAN was declared a treasure by the government of CHINA... and he was also on IKF's cover

Maybe so, but those 'hounded' in 1975 help build the magazine.
When was your teacher's cover? I'm sorry i missed that 'fact'. I'm glad Lama Pai survived the cultural revolution. Some had a hard time!

Lama Pai Sifu
01-16-2007, 09:32 PM
David, looks like Doo Wai is attempting to 'flex' his internet muscles! Why does a 60+ year old guy act like a toddler??

Grandmaster Doo Wai.
Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:06 am Post subject: They are Morons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no point fighting with them, they are complete Bullies and they Bully Garry in Austraila, they bully us. They think we are afraid of them because we choosed the passive way. But another threat from them and I will re-act. We have students that will run this FAT Pig to the ground. They will have to fight my students first before they will be qualify to fight me.

http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?t=546&mforum=doowaibfp

I don't get it.....what is wrong with this guy? He went away for a few days, and now is back in full effect....LOL

Holy Crap! He's going to "re-act!" Watch Out!

cjurakpt
01-16-2007, 09:42 PM
"fight (his) students first"? ok - but, um, who might they be? well, I am always available to have my standard staff discussion with anyone - can we fly them out here?

lkfmdc
01-16-2007, 10:02 PM
We all know what happened, internet flexing doesn't change that... we also know what their "champion" said to DJ (ie, "please save me" LOL). Let the clown rule the insane asylum.... maybe Neil can go over their and post

lunghushan
01-17-2007, 01:16 AM
This is actually some very interesting stuff, lkfmdc ... I never really bothered to pay much attention to your school before. The number of people you have on your staff. It's interesting that your school can support so many people.

Sifu David A Ross Director and founder of New York San Da, Ian Morgan Assistant San Da coach (3rd Level), Rebecca Wind Director of fitness training, Maggie L. Shaw
Associate director of fitness training, Tim O'Connor Assistant San Da coach (3rd Level), Enrique Carmona Associate director of fitness training

http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/kingofsanda/staff.html

Of course there's no way I'd ever train at your school given the sheer surface area of disease vectors, with all the people who are probably hitting those heavy bags in shorts and wearing no shoes on the mats.

http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/kingofsanda/facility.html

But it is interesting that your school can support so many staff. Must have quite a lot of people coming to it.

Anyways, it seems you are doing very well, lkfmdc, and you don't have to pick on other people for your success, so why don't you go back to your very successful school and leave everybody else alone.

Most MA people would want to have such a successful school, I would think. I have no idea why you'd waste time on such a nobody as me when you have such a successful school.

lunghushan
01-17-2007, 02:45 AM
Anyways, you know what? I'm going to stop being being a fly on the CMA forum because it's obvious that your time would be better spent managing your school.

(And because a bunch of Fairtex heavy bags must be expensive). LOL

lkfmdc
01-17-2007, 07:59 AM
Of course there's no way I'd ever train at your school because I'm a female hygience device and all.....

1. You are an idiot

2. Please refer to above

3. Funny how you can respond to threads by people you claim you have on "ignore"

4. You've already caught the worst disease; pussiatisis

Yum Cha
01-17-2007, 03:14 PM
If gary does except any of our "offers" at least I'll have respect for the man, more than I have for Doo Wai. That being said, none of the Lama Pai will need insurance. And most likely the whole event will be a minor delay on our way to yum cha

****! Now the Lama Pie guys are after ME!

(best Terminator voice:) COME for ME NEW YORKERS! I vill cursh you vith my giant bicepts!!!!

lkfmdc
01-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Pie and tea, go great together......

djcaldwell
01-17-2007, 09:39 PM

OMG!!! If I get another ranting email from Gaz because of your bringing his name up again I may have to hit you!! My computer only has so much memory.

Good lord get busy for a couple of days and come back to this madness again.

David - Very funny picture though - wish I could post it on their forum for 5 minutes before they would delete it.

djcaldwell
01-18-2007, 06:09 AM
This is hysterical!! It's posted by Dr. Harout, but then he talks to himself as Doo Wai but apparently forgot that he didn't change screen names. LMAO!!! Totally Mental!!

Dr.Harout
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:05 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Southern Kung Fu...I deleted your post ...any slight insult(s) to GM Doo Wai and BFP Family will be deleted.

Dr. Harout, no need to delete their posts, they are replying when it is not even directed at them, which prove them to be paranoid, no one mentioned any names or systems. So why are they replying ? We said they threatened Garry, but again no system or name was mentioned. So them coming here and post only makes them look silly and guilty.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-18-2007, 08:30 AM
Yeah, that is pretty funny, not the first time I've seen that happen. It's very possible that there is NO Dr. Harout, and it's Doo Wai all the time, I can easily see that. Sometimes they are posting 3 minutes apart, but supposedly, Dr. Harout is in Lebanon, HUGE time difference. Although it could happen..the odds of one of them posting at 3 am and the other posting at the same time with a 12-15 hour time difference....well the odds are quite slim. Not to mention that it happens more often than not.

Someone just told one of my students (the guy is actually a student of Doo's) that he thinks that Doo's father made up the style, obviously based on Bak Mei. He also said that he thinks Doo is a bit crazy now, especially after fighting with James P. Lacy for so many years. It makes sense, because when you read that forum and look at the posts, you realize that they are written by someone is not in full control of their faculties.

When Doo called me, he acted very friendly and yet suprised that he was talking to me on the phone. When I asked him WHY his is writing sh1t on the forum and starting trouble with me, he wouldn't answer me. He just kept repeating all my questions back to me, in the form of NEW questions. Finally he said that he wasn't even writing on the forums and he has no time. It was an extemely bizarre 5 minute conversation. I can easily see that this guy does not have all his 'weapons on one wall'.

I'll bet 5 bucks that the Dr. Harout who is registered here, has the aol address - doowai@aol.com.

This would explain quite a lot, it would also varify that Doo is quite the Loo-ny.

lkfmdc
01-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Mike, you know what happened, DJ if you don't just ask Mike. So he sat low for a while and then compulsively went back to his clown act back on the clown board where I guess he thinks no one really reads it? My guess would be that everyone posting there is the same person, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Doo.

They are certainly good material for anyone trying to do a study of defective minds, but for our purposes they are just a waste of time

Fubokuen
01-18-2007, 10:27 AM

Someone just told one of my students (the guy is actually a student of Doo's) that he thinks that Doo's father made up the style, obviously based on Bak Mei. He also said that he thinks Doo is a bit crazy now, especially after fighting with James P. Lacy for so many years.

Yeah, David assured me that you were a 'good man', weird huh? DW acts like a 'toddler'? How are you so different? You seem to embarrass your students as readily as your teacher.

You are just opening a can of worms here; unwittingly, of course.

I know all you guys are going on the arrogance of youth. You want to ridicule BFP and yet, you think that Lama Pai is beyond reproach. You believe the history and stories told by your teacher and the histories spread by your friends and allies, but want to single out others to poke at.

It doesn't work that way.

ALL gungfu systems are "made up" and ALL the stories are fabricated and fancified. Going back 2-4 generations ALL 'kungfu history' becomes 'oral', with little, or nothing else behind it.

Where is Ha Say Fu from? What's the history behind Wah Lum Mantis? What the what is "Pai Lum", or White Dragon? Where was Hak Fu Mun before Wong Bil Hong? Where WAS the Fu Hok Kuen before Wong fei-Hung?

Okay, Hop Ga was a 'secret family style', unnamed until the 1930's? I read where Lama Pai traces back to Ng Mui? No, it is Lion's Roar from Tibet and then mixed with the Hung Ga of Wong Kay-ying? Riiight...

MANY styles trace back to those 5 legendary Fukien Shil Lum fighters. Everyone's got a story back to "The Shaolin Temple". Look at a kempo book "It all started with a monk called... "DA MO!" LOL

A few self-interested ex-associates and students have expanded on the BFP monk Fung Do Duk, making all manner of claims. Silly Bak Mei people want to take offense at claims made about "their monk", which returns to the subject you brought up on a public forum:

Where WAS "Bak Mei" before Cheung Lai-Chun? Where has it gone since then? Does Lung Ying trace back to Ng Mui too, or where WAS LY before Lam Yew Gwai? Southern Mantis before Lau Sui? Yau Gung Mun has 3 secret, slow forms, but Bak Mei as foundation. BFP has elements of ALL these 'styles', because they are ALL stylizations of the same Hakka techniques.

Yes, it's more secret lineages and Magic Monks, with their exclusive gifts...

You set out to offend Bak Fu Pai and end up offending all styles, including your own. If DW has been driven half mad, it's from dealings with all manner of creeps and fools, not just Jim Lacy.

lkfmdc
01-18-2007, 10:55 AM
You are just opening a can of worms here; unwittingly, of course.

(takes out bag of popcorn and has a comfy seat near the screen

I know all you guys are going on the arrogance of youth.

Is he trying to make nice :D I doubt anyone would confuse me with a "young guy", I'm old.

You want to ridicule BFP and yet, you think that Lama Pai is beyond reproach.

The reason we "ridicule" BFP is pretty obvious to everyone. Now, let's see what you think you can say about Lama Pai, this should be "interesting".... :rolleyes:

You believe the history and stories told by your teacher and the histories spread by your friends and allies,

I believe
1) Things I saw first hand
2) Things I've read in reputable places, New York Newsday, local almanacs with "sports pages", history books, etc
3) Things that people who had no connection to us told us
4) Things that people who even though they HATED CTS had to admit were true

Okay, Hop Ga was a 'secret family style', unnamed until the 1930's?

There was nothing secret abotu it. Hundreds, perhaps THOUSANDS of people did it in Western China before Sing Lung ever showed up in southern China

Oh, and we don't do Hop Ga, but don't let that stop you...

I read where Lama Pai traces back to Ng Mui?

You read incorrectly.....

No, it is Lion's Roar from Tibet and then mixed with the Hung Ga of Wong Kay-ying? Riiight...

Most Lion's Roar branches trace themselves to Sing Lung in Southern China in the 1860's or so. No one whose written in English about the system (look up a guy named David Ross) has ever said there wasn't cross polination

However, we dont' have any "secret lineages" or "super duper advanced secret stuff no one else knows"

Also, unlike BFP, thousands of people in China know what Hap Ga, Lama Pai and White Crane are, have seen it and know people who teach it

The rest of your post seems to say "yes, DW made it all up"... fine, let's move on now

Lama Pai Sifu
01-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Fubokuen,

Your threats of opening a can of worms, are humorous at best. :)

1. Yes, all styles are created or 'made up' by someone.

2. History and backgrounds of styles, dating back several hundreds years, is suspect - you cannot really take all the info as fact.

BUT, there is a difference between the other styles you mentioned and BFP.

1. The other styles you mentioned, were created by people who 'did a good job' at creating them.

2. If Doo went around saying his father created the style, based on his experiences with A, B & C, no one would have a challenge with it. Many would still think it's crap, but they wouldn't have a big problem with Doo. The PROBLEM here is Doo not forthcoming about the styles history and many believe INTENTIONALLY tries to decieve people. I believe this is the case as well.

Look, can't argue with a guy who isn't the best, but tries his best. But when the same guy, who just obviously is not a gifted or talented martial artist, talks and talks about a silly story of a 'FAMILY INHERITED' martial art, and demo's hokey video clips of coconut breaks and poor postured, bad-breathing Heih Gung (Chi Gung), what can you expect?

Plus, his wacky behavior on these and other boards is....for lack of a better word - INSANE. Not just that he engages in arguements, heck most of of do, but posting under multiple names to establish credibility, really makes him look insecure and in lack of anything credible. If his MA were so good, he wouldn't need to defend them so much, especially with slapstick antics.

And although you spoke to my student David S., YOU were the one who mentioned it, not me. I was not giving out any names or inferring it was you. You explained your theories to David and your suspicions. He said you seemed like a nice guy. Unfortunatly, it's sometimes hard to gauge tone and intent from internet posts.

If you would like to speak to me, I would be happy to discuss this with you. You can reach me at my school today, after 2:00 pm at 516 739-8888. I'm not sure I understand your reasons for defending BFP, David said you used to study it, I wasn't sure if you are a current student or not. I hope to hear from you, and maybe, if we speak, we can stop bickering about these things on this forum.

Take care,

MP

CLFLPstudent
01-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Fubokuen -

I am sorry if you didn't want me to say anything you PM'd me - but I asked a few times if it was OK and you never replied one way or another. This whole 'flare-up' started because the guys at the BFP forum couldn't help themselves and started talking trash again.

I believe what you wrote to me - it makes a lot of sense. But like I said - with Ironman and Harout the un-official spokespeople for BFP and their inability to let things rest seemed to re-ignite this 'discussion'.

Let's just agree to disagree and be done with this mess once and for all.....

-David

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 02:36 PM
This guy just never stops.....LOL

Here is his latest rant:

Grandmaster Doo Wai.
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:27 pm
Post subject: ALL TALK AND NO ACTION. COME AND GET ME !

Talking about all talk and no action ! You fools come and get me ! Those morons think I am afraid of them? They are taking kindness for weakness. Those fools can't keep their mouth shut for a moment, threatening everyone including Garry. They can make fun of other people's shifu but if you make fun of theirs' they threaten you. Talk about Bullies, they are weak pushover bullies. They are PUNKS....wannabe gangsters. They don't know me and have not met me, however they will call me and threatened me. Talking about insecurity, no confidence in their own skills, have talk and slander someone else to make them feel important. And slandering a stranger that they have not met, someone on the internet and they are supposely make their shifu proud, I'd be ashame to have disciples like those guys.

Now, who amoungst you will look down upon anyone who puts their foot up this guy's a$$?

He's like fighting your little brother; You kick his a$$, he yells "Uncle" and then when you let him up, he tries to attack you again. How old is this F*cking guy? Isn't he like 60+? What a lunatic....

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 02:45 PM
They erased his post where he said first I'd have to find him! LOL! Yeah, he isn't afraid of anyone but he hides and says, "IF you can find me"! What a clown.... even funnier they want to keep dragging poor old Gary into this, we know he doesn't want to get invovled in this at all..

Doo won't even pick up the phone when he sees my number.... he'd poop his drawers if I was even in the state.... clown, loser, not even an amusing clown at that

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Newsflash!

I challenge Lunghushan because he is afraid of me and he knows the truth. The truth is, I'm the biggest loser! No one is bigger loser than me! Because I learned to secret art of being a pathetic old man directly from my dad, who was world's biggerst loser and most pathetic of all!

This could get interesting folks!

Ironman
01-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Newsflash!

This could get interesting folks!

lkfmdc, you are a lying misquoting bast***, your character proceeds you.....

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 05:12 PM
And the band played on....

Grandmaster Doo Wai.
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:04 pm
Post subject: There is a NEW BOOK OUT that said Pak Mie is a traitor !

There is a New Book out on Shoalin that said Bak Mie is a traitor so why don't you guys harrass the book's author?
Just got released. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF *****ING PUNKS !

Wow. He just called us B I T C H I N G Punks. Holy Sh1t....

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Hi, I'm Doo Wai fluffer #2 and I like to act tough on the internet. Oh, and I can't spell either

If Doo Wai is actually posting, man, what a clown.... if it's his "kids" well then, they are writing checks for the poor man that eventually he'll have to cash

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 05:28 PM
More news from California

Dear friends, today I called up the state to ask about the progress of the law to allow gay marriage. As you all know, Dr Harut and I have wanted to be married for many years, and those punks won't let us! how unfair to not let us enjoy our man love

I think in BFP, "internal" means something different :eek:

Ironman
01-19-2007, 05:38 PM
More news from California

I think in BFP, "internal" means something different :eek:

I always kind of thought you were gay, lkfmdc....Thanks for the confirmation.... Do some research gay boy. That is not what we in BFP mean by "internal" but if you Lama boys think that is "internal" gung fu keep it to yourselves..... Real men are not into that sh!t... gay boy....:D

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 05:47 PM
I find this post even more informative

Today, I, the grandmaster, compose the official Bak Fu Pai anthem. We will sing this anthem before all meetings of the association

Oh, I'm a bak fu sifu, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

CHORUS: He's a bak fu sifu , and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I chop coconuts, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

Dr Harut: He chops coconuts, he eats his lunch,
He goes to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

CHORUS

I chop coconuts, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

Dr Harut: He chops coconuts, he skips and jumps,
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around In bars

CHORUS

I chop coconuts, I wear high heels,
Suspenders and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear grandmaster papa.

It's kind of catchy, I think it will catch on

Ironman
01-19-2007, 05:55 PM
I find this post even more informative

It's kind of catchy, I think it will catch on

Okay gay Lama boy, i see you have a lot of time to banter....:D

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm so upset that Grandmaster Doo Wai has picked Dr Harut over me to be the special "receiver of the sacred chi" but after Lunghushan gave me anal warts I guess I no longer qualify for the sacred honor

what's sad is you probably don't know the anthem....

Ironman
01-19-2007, 06:04 PM
what's sad is you probably don't know the anthem....

The gay lama boy wants everyone to trust him....

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 06:06 PM
The gay lama boy wants everyone to trust him....

Somehow it seems like calling him gay is more of a compliment than he deserves.

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 06:07 PM
I am so jealous of Dr Harut that I went out and wrote my own bak fu pai anthem!

The wonderful thing about white tiggers
Is white tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber;
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about white tiggers is
I'm the only one!

Oh the wonderful thing about white tiggers
Is white tiggers are wonderful chaps!
They're loaded with vim and with vigor;
They love to leap in your laps!
They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
I'm the only one!

White Tiggers are cuddly fellas.
White Tiggers are awfully sweet.
Ev'ryone else is jealous.
That's why I repeat and repeat:

The wonderful thing about white tiggers
Is white tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber;
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
I'm the only one!

That one is really good also, which one will Grandmaster Doo Wai pick?

Ironman
01-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Somehow it seems like calling him gay is more of a compliment than he deserves.

I thinks he likes it.... and now the world knows he is the out of the closet gay Lama boy....:D

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Grandmaster Doo Wai told me that "gay" means has sex with hot chicks, and we in the bak fu pai, who have the anal sex, are the "straight people". I believe whatever Doo Wai tells me. He is my master, and I like it when he dresses me in leather and calls me his biotch"

Yup, if "gay" means has hot tons of hot women then I"m guilty as charged :D

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 06:18 PM
David is not good looking enough to be gay....

It's cute to see how Ironman and Lunghushan are posting....hhhmmm, one liners and they are only 2 minutes apart! Oh My! Could it be true? Coincidence? Hhhhmmmm........

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 06:21 PM
This is kindof a good two way fight you've got going here, Lama vs. Bak Fu Pai. Kindof like Lama vs. Shaolin or something.

Now if we could only get some good costumes. Doo Wai already has some good costumes but these Lama guys dress so boring. Perhaps they could find some Tibetan robes or something.

Then, you could spout insults back and forth over Youtube, and we can get a movie going here. Gene could produce it, and get the Kwoon guys to do the choreography, and we could make some money with this thing.

What do you think? We could probably find a good place to do the fight scenes, like in Golden Gate Park or something, they've got a lot of good places, water and all that, or down by the Exploratorium (is the Exploratorium even still there?)

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 06:23 PM

It's cute to see how Ironman and Lunghushan are posting....hhhmmm, one liners and they are only 2 minutes apart! Oh My! Could it be true? Coincidence? Hhhhmmmm........

There's ugly gays too ... they just don't usually make magazine covers unless they're Elton John.

Yeah, Ironman and I are definitely the same person. :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 06:30 PM
There's ugly gays too ... they just don't usually make magazine covers unless they're Elton John.

Dude, are you saying Elton John is gay? No f-in way! You're trolling really has to stop this is going too far.......

Ironman
01-19-2007, 06:31 PM

WOWWWWWW.... I see we have word from a Lama authority....wowwwww... so now the gay Lama boy is not gay because the SHIFU says he is not gay.....wowwwwww... what an authority....

Now SHIFU your gay Lama boy SAID that HE THINKS "internal" gung fu is gay sex and if he thinks that HE IS GAY.... :D :D :D

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Ironman and I are definitely the same person.

Of course you are. Stating it as such, doesn't make it untrue...LOL

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 06:35 PM
I was always the "special kid" at school. I used to take a short bus to class. Then Doo Wai adopted me and gave me the "special sauce". I am desperately trying to be clever, but it's beyond my ability to be smart, so I post and post. Maybe when I log out and come back as Dr Harut I can think of something more smart to say

Doo Wai, Ironidiot and Dr Anal wart all appear to be the same guy, but I suspect Neil is just Neil, which is bad enough

Ironman
01-19-2007, 06:38 PM

Hummmmm, so David (gay Lama boy) is not good looking enough to you SHIFU...... that statement is kind of questionable.....:rolleyes:

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Of course you are. Stating it as such, doesn't make it untrue...LOL

So, Ironman, now we are the same person. Does that mean that I get a cut of your attorney salary? LOL

Or maybe you are really lkfmdc and Lama Pai Sifu in disguise, and you're really posting so that Lama Pai will look better and get more business. You notice that Lama Pai never actually fights Doo Wai, just threatens to ... that must mean that Lama Pai is actually posting on here to stir up trouble and make themselves look better. Or maybe they paid Doo Wai $$$ to make them look better. Or maybe they're really just full of hot air ... or maybe ...

... any other possible scenarios. .... ... ???

Ironman
01-19-2007, 06:45 PM
So, Ironman, now we are the same person. Does that mean that I get a cut of your attorney salary? LOL

Or maybe you are really lkfmdc and Lama Pai Sifu in disguise, and you're really posting so that Lama Pai will look better and get more business. You notice that Lama Pai never actually fights Doo Wai, just threatens to ... that must mean that Lama Pai is actually posting on here to stir up trouble and make themselves look better. Or maybe they paid Doo Wai $$$ to make them look better. Or maybe they're really just full of hot air ... or maybe ...

... any other possible scenarios. .... ... ???

Nah....Lunghushan we are passive.... at least we try to be.... :) We respect everyone's gung fu....

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Nah....Lunghushan we are passive.... at least we try to be.... :) We respect everyone's gung fu....

I'm not gonna fight the Lama Pies either because I'm afraid of getting mat herpes or Hepatitis from them. Fighting in this day and age is so stupid anyway. It's not 100 years ago or anything like that. If you fight you go to jail unless it's a sanctioned match that follows the rules.

Ironman
01-19-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm not gonna fight the Lama Pies either because I'm afraid of getting mat herpes or Hepatitis from them. Fighting in this day and age is so stupid anyway. It's not 100 years ago or anything like that. If you fight you go to jail unless it's a sanctioned match that follows the rules.

Yes, you are a wise man. We do believe in self defense.... Are you an attorney? I believe the Lamas claimed that somewhere....

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Lunghushan/Ironman, you are such a tool! We can all see that you are the same person...

I can't believe the inane banter that you type. You are not only a hypocondriact, but a sociaopath as well. You need help....badly.

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Yes, you are a wise man. We do believe in self defense.... Are you an attorney? I believe the Lamas claimed that somewhere....

No, I'm not an attorney. I was thinking about it, but I didn't go to law school. I chose computers instead.

I don't think I'm particularly wise. Extremely germaphobic is more like it. But I agree with you about these guys being bullies. I don't understand why they act like it's still ancient China or something.

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 07:08 PM
all we need now is for Gary to come back and make flapping and pie-eating noises and this hread will be well on its way to a shut down

BTW Mike, I personally don't think Lung and Ironman are the same person: their MO is very different - Lung is a pessimistic hypochondriac while IM is just plain crazy; also, since IM has me on ignore, and has repeatedly vowed never to return again to this forum, he won't read or respond to this (:rolleyes: ), whereas IM will say something back, probably in bold and italics...

as it stands, I would be perfectly happy to beat the crapola out of any of them with a staff (which would actually satisfy Neal's fear of direct skin to skin contact so he really couldn't say anything about it on publiuc health grounds) if they wanted to come to NYC, but we know that's not going to happen; maybe we can do a tour of the country? start of in St. Louey turning IM into ball bearings, then swing up to Ohio and smack the GD Iron Tiger / Weasel (what's with all the ferrous-based posting names, BTW?) around a bit, then head out to Seattle and let Neil try his standing arm bars on us inside a "clean room"...

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 07:09 PM
Lunghushan/Ironman, you are such a tool! We can all see that you are the same person...

I can't believe the inane banter that you type. You are not only a hypocondriact, but a sociaopath as well. You need help....badly.

You're so funny LPS ... I think I'm gonna nickname you LIPS. Lkfmdc "Loud Mouth Kid" and Jerkapit ... Jerkapit. You really think I'm Ironman ... LOL

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 07:12 PM
as it stands, I would be perfectly happy to beat the crapola out of any of them with a staff (which would actually satisfy Neal's fear of direct skin to skin contact so he really couldn't say anything about it on publiuc health grounds) if they wanted to come to NYC, but we know that's not going to happen; maybe we can do a tour of the country? start of in St. Louey turning IM into ball bearings, then swing up to Ohio and smack the GD Iron Tiger / Weasel (what's with all the ferrous-based posting names, BTW?) around a bit, then head out to Seattle and let Neil try his standing arm bars on us inside a "clean room"...

Why would you want to beat on me with a staff? You are really too much, you know that? When words fail you it's back to the violence. HELLO!!! It's the 2000s ... save your violence for the ring and watch the UFC, okay?

Besides, I'm a germaphobe, not a fighter. LOL How the hell could I ever beat you if I never train with anybody?

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 07:14 PM
But I agree with you about these guys being bullies. I don't understand why they act like it's still ancient China or something.

yeah, internet "bullying" was a real problem back in the Tang Dynasty...BTW Neil, at this point, your only professed reason for being on the forum is to act as a foil to Dave (according to your own post somewhere earlier); if that's the case, then you certainly can't accuse us of bullying you, since you willingly subject yourself to the treatrment; that, and the fact that, at informal count, about 10 other people with no affiliation to Lama have said pretty much the same things about you that we have at varying points: you certainly can't believe that Jake and Yiliquan feel any different than we do, and they have stated their cases quite clearly, yet you don't moan and groan about them...

that said, since I am on your ignore, i know you can't read any of this, but maybe someone will forward it to you...

oh, the reason we act as if it's Ancient China is because it's the only way the GD folks can relate to people from the outside world...

Ironman
01-19-2007, 07:17 PM
all we need now is for Gary to come back and make flapping and pie-eating noises and this hread will be well on its way to a shut down

BTW Mike, I personally don't think Lung and Ironman are the same person: their MO is very different - Lung is a pessimistic hypochondriac while IM is just plain crazy; also, since IM has me on ignore, and has repeatedly vowed never to return again to this forum, he won't read or respond to this (:rolleyes: ), whereas IM will say something back, probably in bold and italics...

Beware, I am crazy.... so don't threaten me....:mad:

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Why would you want to beat on me with a staff? You are really too much, you know that? When words fail you it's back to the violence. HELLO!!! It's the 2000s ... save your violence for the ring and watch the UFC, okay?

Besides, I'm a germaphobe, not a fighter. LOL How the hell could I ever beat you if I never train with anybody?

WHY NEIL!!! It's you!!! I thought I was on your ignore list!!! Pray tell, whatever happened to that?

you're a joke...

as for the staff thing, it's actually a running joke, you twit - and in your case, it was utilized to make the point about your germaphobia...to be honest, I personally would never actually do that unless someone attacked me first, since, as you correctly point out, it IS the 2000's (or "aughts" as I like to say)

BTW, since you are paying attention, despite everything, I completely agree with you on the whole religion thing you posted the otehr day (as i sit here with my warm fuzzy atheist glow)

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 07:18 PM
yeah, internet "bullying" was a real problem back in the Tang Dynasty...BTW Neil, at this point, your only professed reason for being on the forum is to act as a foil to Dave (according to your own post somewhere earlier); if that's the case, then you certainly can't accuse us of bullying you, since you willingly subject yourself to the treatrment; that, and the fact that, at informal count, about 10 other people with no affiliation to Lama have said pretty much the same things about you that we have at varying points: you certainly can't believe that Jake and Yiliquan feel any different than we do, and they have stated their cases quite clearly, yet you don't moan and groan about them...

that said, since I am on your ignore, i know you can't read any of this, but maybe someone will forward it to you...

oh, the reason we act as if it's Ancient China is because it's the only way the GD folks can relate to people from the outside world...

I'm not on the forum to be a foil to Dave. I'm on the forum because it's a method of wasting time and entertainment.

The fact that others will take what I say and judge me antagonistically only points to their ill manner.

The only reason I'm on these posts is because you post a lot so these are some of the most active posts. And yeah, I do have you on ignore, so I have to log out and log back in to respond. LOL LOL LOL

Anyways, I probably shouldn't post any more because it's going nowhere. Now that I've gotten up to 7 posts per day and I'm the biggest loser, I think I'll let you and the BFP guys get back to verbally killing each other.

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Beware, I am crazy....

NEWSFLASH!!!

so don't threaten me....:mad:

I didn't threaten anybody: you need to improve your reading comprehension and try to understand the concept of "sarcasm"

Ironman
01-19-2007, 07:22 PM
NEWSFLASH!!!

I didn't threaten anybody: you need to improve your reading comprehension and try to understand the concept of "sarcasm"

Oh Okay I am fine now hahahahahaha I can take a joke....:D

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 07:23 PM
WHY NEIL!!! It's you!!! I thought I was on your ignore list!!! Pray tell, whatever happened to that?

you're a joke...

as for the staff thing, it's actually a running joke, you twit - and in your case, it was utilized to make the point about your germaphobia...to be honest, I personally would never actually do that unless someone attacked me first, since, as you correctly point out, it IS the 2000's (or "aughts" as I like to say)

BTW, since you are paying attention, despite everything, I completely agree with you on the whole religion thing you posted the otehr day (as i sit here with my warm fuzzy atheist glow)

Fact is, I don't have anybody to practice staff with, either. It would probably be interesting to fight somebody with a staff except having no partner practice I'd probably get my limbs and head broken in short order.

I really shouldn't get down on people's religion -- I just don't understand why somebody like my dad believes in the Bible without any proof, and that really bothers me for some reason -- I guess because it's impossible to have a conversation with him because he's so adamantly religious. I would have liked to have a dad to talk with as I get older.

Anyways, I guess I'm off to buy some beer. Goodnight all.

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm not on the forum to be a foil to Dave. I'm on the forum because it's a method of wasting time and entertainment.
it amounts to the same thing...

The fact that others will take what I say and judge me antagonistically only points to their ill manner.
that's true, we should judge you on what we imagine you say as opposed to what you actually do say...

The only reason I'm on these posts is because you post a lot so these are some of the most active posts. And yeah, I do have you on ignore, so I have to log out and log back in to respond. LOL LOL LOL
that is about the saddest thing that I have ever heard...

Anyways, I probably shouldn't post any more because it's going nowhere. Now that I've gotten up to 7 posts per day and I'm the biggest loser, I think I'll let you and the BFP guys get back to verbally killing each other.
yeah, see you soon too

and with that, I repeat my poetic efforts of the other day (that nobody even said anything about - Phillistines...:mad: ):

tho' he swears that he'll no longer post
he returns in five minutes, at most
like a moth to a flame
good ol' Lung will exclaim:
"I'm just back to give Ross a riposte."

or keeping to a more Asian flavor:

Fallen leaves disperse

The Winter snows whisper of

Spring's certain return

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 07:26 PM
yeah, see you soon too

and with that, I repeat my poetic efforts of the other day (that nobody even said anything about - Phillistines...:mad: ):

tho' he swears that he'll no longer post
he returns in five minutes, at most
like a moth to a flame
good ol' Lung will exclaim:
"I'm just back to give Ross a riposte."

or keeping to a more Asian flavor:

Fallen leaves disperse

The Winter snows whisper of

Spring's certain return

Yeah, whatever, it was better than mine and lkfmdc's efforts. Showoff.

CLFLPstudent
01-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey Ironman - since you're back here, clear one thing up.

ARE you an attorney? Government law-enforcement? Why did Doo Wai introduce you as an attorney on the wongkiewkit site HERE Post #78 (http://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5022&page=8&highlight=doo+wai)?

This whole issue was dead and buried until you fellas over on your BFP forum started talking crap again. I mean it's only about 3 or so of you guys there - why not just PM each other with your childish schoolgirl gabbing? What did you expect to happen when you ( or Doo Wai in this case) starts things up all over again?

-David ( tell Harout - who lurks here but doesn't seem willing to post for some reason :rolleyes: - I am sending really positive energy towards him on his coconut break so he can post it anytime he wants, unless the video camera still hasn't gotten there yet)

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Yeah, whatever, it was better than mine and lkfmdc's efforts. Showoff.

I have to do SOMETHING with my $80,000 NYU liberal arts degree...

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 07:56 PM
I have to do SOMETHING with my $80,000 NYU liberal arts degree...

Well, I was a science major. But I did take college level English, not that it helped much.

Ironman
01-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Hey Ironman - since you're back here, clear one thing up.

ARE you an attorney? Government law-enforcement? Why did Doo Wai introduce you as an attorney on the wongkiewkit site HERE Post #78 (http://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5022&page=8&highlight=doo+wai)?

This whole issue was dead and buried until you fellas over on your BFP forum started talking crap again. I mean it's only about 3 or so of you guys there - why not just PM each other with your childish schoolgirl gabbing? What did you expect to happen when you ( or Doo Wai in this case) starts things up all over again?

I can fight and I can heal. Why is it so important to you how I make my money, Dude? :confused:

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 08:11 PM
They still think you're me, I guess. Or something. I think I need to find a different forum because this one is getting boring (no offense, but all we seem to talk about is the same stuff all the time on here).

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 08:22 PM
I can heal.

indeed? and what methods do you employ, if I might inquire?

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 08:24 PM
They still think you're me, I guess. Or something. I think I need to find a different forum because this one is getting boring (no offense, but all we seem to talk about is the same stuff all the time on here).

the topic of you deciding to leave and never return does cetainly seem to come up again and agian...

Ironman
01-19-2007, 08:26 PM

Yes I agree with you, Lung. It is boring here. This gay Lama guy starts misquoting us and I think that is pretty low and petty. As you know according to them Lamas, I am responding to myself and not you.:)

Ironman
01-19-2007, 08:28 PM
indeed? and what methods do you employ, if I might inquire?

Huh!!!! What? Speak English....

CLFLPstudent
01-19-2007, 08:29 PM
I can fight and I can heal. Why is it so important to you how I make my money, Dude? :confused:

I ask because on a post on your forum ( which was accidentally erased or something ;) ) Doo Wai said he never said you were an attorney, when he clearly did. Also, with all of the ramblings over *there* about the imposter board, I wondered aloud why - if you were an attorney - you didn't pursue some legal action about it.

Anyway - I don't really care how you make a living, it's just another in a series of inconsistancies that you 'Dudes' have going for you :cool:

BTW - I see you've learned how to forum-fu without shouting and italicizing all over the place. Thanks!

-David

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Huh!!!! What? Speak English....

are you joking? maybe you should learn to read English...

let's try it again, really slow and minus the big words:

what

sort

of

healing

do

you

do?

Ironman
01-19-2007, 08:34 PM
I ask because on a post on your forum ( which was accidentally erased or something ;) ) Doo Wai said he never said you were an attorney, when he clearly did. Also, with all of the ramblings over *there* about the imposter board, I wondered aloud why - if you were an attorney - you didn't pursue some legal action about it.

Anyway - I don't really care how you make a living, it's just another in a series of inconsistancies that you 'Dudes' have going for you :cool:

BTW - I see you've learned how to forum-fu without shouting and italicizing all over the place. Thanks!

-David

Keep wondering....:rolleyes:

Ironman
01-19-2007, 08:38 PM
are you joking? maybe you should learn to read English...

let's try it again, really slow and minus the big words:

what

sort

of

healing

do

you

do?

Bak Fu Pai dit da chi kung healing which also includes herbal tonics and stuff. The BFP system is complete.

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 09:26 PM
The BFP system is a complete fraud.

and now that we've gotten that out of the way......

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Ironman
Many of us believed that Doo Wai's history of BFP was fabricated, but that doesn't mean that the style is not complete or high level Gung Fu.

Finally, someone is making some sense!

Ironman
01-19-2007, 09:36 PM
and now that we've gotten that out of the way......

I see the gay Lama boy is back with his baseless insults....hahahahahaaaa:D

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 09:39 PM
My name is Ironman, but only on the internet, in real life my name is Melvin and they call me plastic boy because part of my head was caved in during a freak accident and they replaced it with a plastic cap. But the plastic wasn't FDA approved and I got a severe infection in my brain, which is why I of course wanted to stufy Bak Fu Pai. But I am still upset that Dr Harut is the special "receiver of Doo Wai's special sauce" so I'm on here for a while venting my frustrations. By the way Neil, I love you

hahahahahaaaa

Reality_Check
01-19-2007, 09:40 PM

Well, if you respected Bak Mei, you wouldn't call it Bak Fu Pai. Just a thought...

Ironman
01-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Finally, someone is making some sense!

I see the so called "Master" Shifu is up the same bullsh!t misquotes too. We talk about you Lama ladies techniques and you ladies gets mad and angry.....hahahahaa

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't like this forum, I can't log on and off and pretend to be all my friends and I can't blame the so called bearded freak for being all the people I hate. I'm going to pick up my soiled diaper and return to the Bak Fu pai board where I can have a long conversation wth myself, where I tell myself how great I am and then I can also pretend to be Doo Wai and give myself advice on herbs

Take Neil with you.....

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 09:44 PM
Attention, the bearded freak made me so upset I have soiled my adult diaper! Dr Harut, can you come here immediately and change me!

This is important news!

Ironman
01-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Well, if you respected Bak Mei, you wouldn't call it Bak Fu Pai. Just a thought...

you sound like a ignorant fool....

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 09:46 PM
I sound like a ignorant fool....

I agree, now go back to the BFP board and help the senile one change his dirty diaper!

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 09:49 PM
All the votes are in, and Ironman's anthem was rejected!

The original anthem will now be the official BFP song

Today, I, the grandmaster, compose the official Bak Fu Pai anthem. We will sing this anthem before all meetings of the association

Oh, I'm a bak fu sifu, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

CHORUS: He's a bak fu sifu , and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I chop coconuts, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

Dr Harut: He chops coconuts, he eats his lunch,
He goes to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

CHORUS

I chop coconuts, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

Dr Harut: He chops coconuts, he skips and jumps,
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around In bars

CHORUS

I chop coconuts, I wear high heels,
Suspenders and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear grandmaster papa.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 09:51 PM
David, I think both Ironman and Harout must "lay with Doo Wai on the sheets of Wisdom and exchange the fluids of knowledge!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 09:54 PM
David, I think both Ironman and Harout must "lay with Doo Wai on the sheets of Wisdom and exchange the fluids of knowledge!"

But this is why I suspect Neil isn't them, he'd never exchange fluids with anyone ;)

Reality_Check
01-19-2007, 09:57 PM
you sound like a ignorant fool....

Ah...touchè. That is quite the impressive riposte to my comment. However, no one from the Bak Fu Pai camp has ever replied to my comment regarding the exact similarities between Bak Mei's Jik Bo and Bak Fu Pai's Chum Bo Kuen. Would you be willing to do so?

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:03 PM

Hey Lama Lady Master Shifu you posted earlier that David is not cute enough for you to do that Lama internal gay sh1t you ladies do....

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Ah...touchè. That is quite the impressive riposte to my comment. However, no one from the Bak Fu Pai camp has ever replied to my comment regarding the exact similarities between Bak Mei's Jik Bo and Bak Fu Pai's Chum Bo Kuen. Would you be willing to do so?

Go away beitch boy...

CLFLPstudent
01-19-2007, 10:04 PM

Actually, I think someone has, but I am afraid I have made him very angry at me for talking to my Sifu. I can't go into it further, but it was touched upon a few pages back.

-David

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 10:05 PM
I admit that when Doo Wai gets all dressed up for his students he is so cute! Then we all lay down on the sheet and he spreads the special sauce around all over us!

Doo Wai in his cermonial Baai Si uniform!

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:07 PM
But this is why I suspect Neil isn't them, he'd never exchange fluids with anyone ;)

All you lamas are gay talking about exchanging body fluids... yuck ....yuckie... Lama gay f**ks....

Reality_Check
01-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Go away beitch boy...

Ad hominem attack. Since you are unable reply in a civil or constructive manner, the only conclusion I can draw is that I am completely correct in my assertion that Bak Fu Pai is renamed Bak Mei. Thank you for confirming that for everyone.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 10:10 PM
All you lamas are gay talking about exchanging body fluids... yuck ....yuckie... Lama gay f**ks....

Ouch, you witt is crippling. I don't know how to respond to your BFP defenses.

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 10:10 PM
Girls? ... yuck ....yuckie... I like to spend quiet evennings with the Grandmaster....

especially when he wears teh Baai Si outfit I'm sure

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 10:13 PM
I believe we should all now refer to BFP simply as BBM* This is a more fitting name, and I think it will clear up the confusion. While we all get used to this transition, I recommend we call it BFP/BBM* for short.

Thank you for your cooperation. This has been a public service announcement.

*Bad Bok Mei

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Ad hominem attack. Since you are unable reply in a civil or constructive manner, the only conclusion I can draw is that I am completely correct in my assertion that Bak Fu Pai is renamed Bak Mei. Thank you for confirming that for everyone.

I see you think you have great reasoning and insight....Ask a civil and constructive question. You banter about stuff that has been discussed over and over and over again. So stop trying to insult us and the the Bak Mie system. What system or systems of gung fu do you study?

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 10:19 PM
We took a vote, and it passed!

Reality_Check
01-19-2007, 10:19 PM
I see you think you have great reasoning and insight....Ask a civil and constructive question. You banter about stuff that has been discussed over and over and over again. So stop trying to insult us and the the Bak Mie system. What system or systems of gung fu do you study?

There is no insult implicit in my comment. I have never been other than polite. The same cannot be said for you. Nor is a "we are not Bak Mei" comment sufficient to answer my question. I will ask it again.

Why are not only the moves, but the sequence of movements, the same (and I mean exactly the same) in Bak Mei's Jik Bo and Bak Fu Pai's Chum Bo Kuen?

It is not insulting to ask the question.

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 10:20 PM
no one from the Bak Fu Pai camp has ever replied to my comment regarding the exact similarities between Bak Mei's Jik Bo and Bak Fu Pai's Chum Bo Kuen. Would you be willing to do so?

Go away beitch boy...

I think tht this exchange just about sums it up in toto

BBM - I like it - can we start a forum for it?

CLFLPstudent
01-19-2007, 10:20 PM

My opinion (FWIW) of this whole mess is this:

Doo Wai's family probably were (are) very good herbalists ( lol - I accidentally typed "gerbalists" - Freudian slip?). I think either Doo Wai or his father learned Bak Mei, came to the states and all of a sudden a mystical background of this family inherited style of BFP arose.

If this is the case, then so what? Probably wouldn't be the first time this happened, and prbably won't be the last. But the insistance to re-open this crap after it died down lies fully on Doo Wai and the 2 'spokesperson' for BFP, Ironman and Dr Harout. It would've all blended into the background for another 6 months when someone new posts a link to a Youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px_8r7LooJc) and asked if this stuff is real because noone has ever heard of it. Then that perosn would have a 4 months fight with Ironman, Harout and Doo Wai.

To quote First Blood " It's over, Johnny. It's over!"

-David ( Harout - I know you've read my PM - no reply?)

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:21 PM
I believe we should all now refer to BFP simply as BBM* This is a more fitting name, and I think it will clear up the confusion. While we all get used to this transition, I recommend we call it BFP/BBM* for short.

Thank you for your cooperation. This has been a public service announcement.

*Bad Bok Mei

Gay Lama Pai Ladies aka "GLPL"

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 10:21 PM
I already created teh head graphic for the forum, feel free to use it :D

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:25 PM
My opinion (FWIW) of this whole mess is this:

Doo Wai's family probably were (are) very good herbalists ( lol - I accidentally typed "gerbalists" - Freudian slip?). I think either Doo Wai or his father learned Bak Mei, came to the states and all of a sudden a mystical background of this family inherited style of BFP arose.

If this is the case, then so what? Probably wouldn't be the first time this happened, and prbably won't be the last. But the insistance to re-open this crap after it died down lies fully on Doo Wai and the 2 'spokesperson' for BFP, Ironman and Dr Harout. It would've all blended into the background for another 6 months when someone new posts a link to a Youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px_8r7LooJc) and asked if this stuff is real because noone has ever heard of it. Then that perosn would have a 4 months fight with Ironman, Harout and Doo Wai.

To quote First Blood " It's over, Johnny. It's over!"

-David ( Harout - I know you've read my PM - no reply?)

all this gay stuff is educational to us straight people.... keep postings the gory details of the gay lama practices....we want to know....Lama gay internal gung fu with the secret GERBAL techniques....:D

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Doo Wai's family probably were (are) very good "gerbalists"

(you know I have to)

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Bak Fu Pai dit da chi kung healing which also includes herbal tonics and stuff. The BFP system is complete.

sure, if you're practicing in the 13th century - there have been some updates since then...

anyway, about the only thing it's missing is the ability to make you a licensed healthcare provider, which, if you are not, but are treating people other than your friends and family, is unethical (and in some cases illegal) especially if you are taking $ from people to do it; as a professional, people like you make me laugh - you think you are "healers" when in fact you are amateurs who like to "play doctor" and have no idea what the responsibilities of being a licensed healthcare provider entail; now, I'm sure you think that you do it much better than we all do, and no doubt you have "saved" many people where those "quack" MD's were unable to do anything (probably because they are all too busy counting their money, of course...)

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:34 PM
There is no insult implicit in my comment. I have never been other than polite. The same cannot be said for you. Nor is a "we are not Bak Mei" comment sufficient to answer my question. I will ask it again.

Why are not only the moves, but the sequence of movements, the same (and I mean exactly the same) in Bak Mei's Jik Bo and Bak Fu Pai's Chum Bo Kuen?

It is not insulting to ask the question.

What system or kind of gung fu do you study? I hope that is not to difficult for you to answer.

Reality_Check
01-19-2007, 10:37 PM
What system or kind of gung fu do you study? I hope that is not to difficult for you to answer.

Once you answer my questions, I will be more than willing to answer yours. However, since I asked first, it's only polite for you to answer first.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-19-2007, 10:41 PM
(you know I have to)

I knew it wouldn't take you long, and you wouldn't be able to pass that one up.

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 10:42 PM
photoshop is a wonderful thing :D

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:43 PM
sure, if you're practicing in the 13th century - there have been some updates since then...

anyway, about the only thing it's missing is the ability to make you a licensed healthcare provider, which, if you are not, but are treating people other than your friends and family, is unethical (and in some cases illegal) especially if you are taking $ from people to do it; as a professional, people like you make me laugh - you think you are "healers" when in fact you are amateurs who like to "play doctor" and have no idea what the responsibilities of being a licensed healthcare provider entail; now, I'm sure you think that you do it much better than we all do, and no doubt you have "saved" many people where those "quack" MD's were unable to do anything (probably because they are all too busy counting their money, of course...)

wowwwwwww what do we have here? a self-righteous quack health care provider? I am amazed how you jump to such conclusions when you have no sound foundation.... You don't know me and I surely don't want to know you. And I honestly believe that if my dit da knowledge was shared with you, you would want be to become my student.... People seek me out after you so called health care providers have ripped them off and have sent them away in pain....

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 10:48 PM
A few typos so I cleaned it up for you.....

what am I? I'm a quack pseudo herbalist? I am amazed how people trust an unlicensed do-it-yourself phony like myself, but they don't have a sound foundation to know any different.... I honestly believe that if my dit da knowledge was shared with you, you would want to immediately alert the local authorities. People seek me out and I have ripped them off and have sent them away in pain....

Ironman
01-19-2007, 10:51 PM
A few typos so I cleaned it up for you.....

What are you? You are the gay Lama spokesperson....you are not a man....

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Thank you great Lama Pai grandmaster for putting up that pic of the grandmaster in his baai si dress, for presenting the new national BFP (now BBM) anthem, the new BBM banner and the master gerbalist graphic. Without you, I'd be all alone at home with my tin foil hat and anal warts!

you're welcome

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 10:58 PM
wowwwwwww what do we have here? a self-righteous quack health care provider? I am amazed how you jump to such conclusions when you have not sound foundation.... You don't know me and I surely don't want to know you. And I honestly believe that if my dit da knowledge was shared with you, you would want be to become my student.... People seek me out after you so called health care providers have ripped them off and have sent them away in pain....

ahhh, the fish bite easy around these parts - why am I not surprised you took the bait so rabidly?

well, first off, rest assured, I have NO intereest at all in learning "your" dit da, as I have learned more than enough from other teachers; TBH, it's also not the most efficient stuff I have found either: e.g. - the tuina stuff is a little bit too non-specific and labor intensive, and there are other things tend to work much better, much faster, that do not exist in tuina repetoire; same with jing gwat stuff, as well as dim yuht (any of these terms familiar to you?)

as for chi kung, based on what I've seen "emanating" from your GM, thanks, I'll pass - smoking 10 packs of cigarettes a day would be a quicker way to get to where doing that stuff will take you anyway...

as for jumping to conclusions: ok, so, are you licensed? insured? if you mess someone up with your treatment, what recourse do they have? talk about a quack...

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 11:02 PM
ahhh, the fish bite easy around these parts

I was tempted several times to say, dealing with these guys is like shooting fish ina a barrel, not much sport, but fun in the short term

Ironman
01-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Chris, I hope you have malpractice insurance, quack, quack, quack.....:D

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Christ Dave, you cracked me the f_ck up cleaning up IM's typos - where'd the tin foil hat thing come from?

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 11:08 PM
It's a gift, I got it from my secret Chi Kung practice ;)

Ironman
01-19-2007, 11:09 PM
You gay lama boys ladies crack me up.... you got your own little support group supporting each other.....hahahahahhahaha

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Chris, I hope you have malpractice insurance, quack, quack, quack.....:D

actually, that's a pretty dumb comment - by law you have to - and in the 12 years I've been practicing, I've never had to "use it" either, so you're implication that I am going to get sued is groundless

oh, is the "quack quack quack" thing some sort of homage to the "flap flap flap" or pie eating stuff we've seen before?

BTW, licking used acupuncture needles is not only not a substitue for an autoclaive, it obviously leads to some sort of acquired encephalopathy; just thought you'd like to know that Dr. Hack...

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 11:11 PM
If I could butt in for a moment, I think that you will find that the BFP lineage story isn't exactly unique. And it is to be found passed down in a certain group ... can anybody tell me which group that might be?

Hehehe ... BTW Doo Wai, I did a little research. Never expected to find the same story over there. LOL

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 11:12 PM
lady boys crack me up, actually, they open my crack.
... but I got into a little support group that helps me confront those issues. Mother, I love you, even after what you did to me, I mean, the closet wasn't so bad. Now I have to change my tin foil hat, they will have determined the frequency by now

When you get the new tin foil hat on, you can answer the two questions

1. Why is the BBM form the same as the bak mei form

2. Are you licensed and insured to practice?

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 11:15 PM
If I could butt in for a moment, I think that you will find that the BFP lineage story isn't exactly unique. And it is to be found passed down in a certain group ... can anybody tell me which group that might be?

Hehehe ... BTW Doo Wai, I did a little research. Never expected to find the same story over there. LOL

now wait - is this really what I am seeing, Neil...on our side, sort of? could it be? well, I guess that in the bizarro world of BFP / BBM, anything is possible...

lkfmdc
01-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Neil may be annoying, but even he admits it, but I dont' see him as a BBM looney... though I have no idea what his last post means

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 11:18 PM
see, now I'm finding and correcting typos as well...

Chris, I wish I could get malpractice insurance, because I'm such a quack, quack, quack.....:(

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 11:20 PM
Neil may be annoying, but even he admits it, but I dont' see him as a BBM looney... though I have no idea what his last post means

I think it means that he found a similar story of "secret family transmissions" essentially the same as BFP/BBM somewhere else, somewhere that may suggest that BFP/BBM is being less than original in its fabrications...

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 11:20 PM
now wait - is this really what I am seeing, Neil...on our side, sort of? could it be? well, I guess that in the bizarro world of BFP / BBM, anything is possible...

I'm not on anybody's side. It's just that in my research into a certain group, I found the same lineage story as BFP, which is a little bit of a coincidence. I will say no more ... carry on. LOL

cjurakpt
01-19-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm not on anybody's side. It's just that in my research into a certain group, I found the same lineage story as BFP, which is a little bit of a coincidence. I will say no more ... carry on. LOL

figured you'd say that (the "sides" thing - and i agree you are not - it was just a joke); as for your research, perhaps a link or two might be of interest? but anyway, as you like...

lunghushan
01-19-2007, 11:25 PM
figured you'd say that (the "sides" thing - and i agree you are not - it was just a joke); as for your research, perhaps a link or two might be of interest? but anyway, as you like...

Actually, there's no links. You won't find the info anywhere on the web, which is part of the reason I say no more because I don't think anybody will believe me anyway.

Now I just have to find the secret story behind Lama Pai. Beyond Lama Pai supposedly being taught in the Imperial Palace because of the Tibetan bodyguards in the Imperial palace, I have no info.

There are some similarities between a couple of forms that are on some Lama Pai website to another lineage supposedly also taught at the Imperial Palace, so much so that I don't think it's a coincidence but beyond that, I've got nothing.

Like this bird hand http://lionsroar.name/classical_form_gallery.htm. I ran across this in another form somewhere ... but of course Hung Ga has basically the same thing, too. But there's another one somewhere of like 3 sequences that are the same.

Anyways, I think that there was some cross-pollination in the palace at some point.

Ironman
01-20-2007, 06:46 AM
I see you gay Lama Boys aka GLPL (GAY LAMA PAI LADIES) are still at it. And that Panis Pie eating Coach Ross or one of you other BEITCH girlboys is threatening my grandmaster again. You beitch girlboys start sh!t and then get lowdown and start threatening an old man just like be!tch hoes would do.... Pick on someone your own age because an old man kicking his butt is shameful.:D

Lama Pai Sifu
01-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Doo Wai is a crazy fool.

He posts made-up facts and re-posts as other people. He is a sad excuse for a man, much less a self-titled "grandmaster". You gotta love people who give themselves that title...

Here are some fresh ramblings from the BBM/BFP guy...

Grandmaster Doo Wai.
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:44 am
Post subject: Another threat From Ross had came in.

If you keep theatening me Mr. David Ross, you come find me and you will see what happen. One more phone threat comes in tonight I am not afraid of you Mr. David Ross.( Phone Threat came in Jan. 19, 2007 ) You threatened me first I Never theatened you, in fact I don't know you, we have not met. If your intention is to cause me bodily harm then not only I defend myself, but I can call the police as well. It is then self defence and I can prevent you from harming me at all cost. If you show up on our school's doorstep, then as soon as there is a threat we can defend ourself. As I said, you are not above the Law.

You think I am afraid of you but I am not.You can't bullie us arround like this. Your threat to come out and find me ? I am well advertised. Your kind of threats is threatening me bodily harm but I will not submitt to your threats. This board is all I can post on because I don't know how to post on other boards. Whether you think Dr. Harout. Iron Man is the same person it does not give you the right to threaten me. I take threats very seriously and will deal with your threats. Are you above the law ? I don't think so.

By the way David Ross, don't bother me with your threats STOP CALLING ME !
__________________________________________________ _______________________

Hmm, if this is true, who exacty posted on the new BFP board, using the email address DooWai@aol.com? Hmmm

And what about posting as DooWai on Wong Keiw Kit's board? And on several others?

Riiiiiight Doo. You are just a old man who doesn't know how to use computers?

Instead, you are a stupid old man who has bad kung-fu and DOES know his way around a computer. You're pretty sophisticated with your posts, copying and pasting from other forums onto yours and using quotes like mad...no...but you don't know how to post on other forums?

Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee.

As pointed out by DJCaldwell, you also posted to Dr. Harout....the only problem was, you forgot to Log out as Dr. Harout first; So you wrote to Harout, from the Harout screename, but wrote it as Doo Wai.

You are a sad pathetic excuse for a man. I now understand that you have some kind of REAL problem and I finally feel sorry for you. You need to get some help.

Ironman
01-20-2007, 07:27 AM
GLPA Master Shifu, You and your girlieboys support group are the craziest fools on this board....geez. Why don't you tell your girlieboys to quit calling and harrassing an old man? That is the real issue here. I see you support that sh!t....

GLPA means GAY LAMA PAI ASSOCIATION or it could mean the (secret undercover)GAY LESBIAN (panis) PIE (eating) Association whichever you are the Master Shifu Pai!:D

lkfmdc
01-20-2007, 09:03 AM
He's lost his mind, not that it should surprise anyone, but other than posting some funny pics of him last night, I didn't have time to call up the old fool. And really no point as I've well proved my point, exhibit A

I can call the police

This is the definition of Puzzy.....

Ironman
01-20-2007, 01:10 PM
He's lost his mind, not that it should surprise anyone, but other than posting some funny pics of him last night, I didn't have time to call up the old fool. And really no point as I've well proved my point, exhibit A

This is the definition of Puzzy.....

Now we have the gay GLPA spokesperson trying to define what is a puzzy and he has proved my point again....I guess he is a he:D ...We all know He is the PUZZY here....:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
01-20-2007, 01:20 PM
My grandmaster is such a limp wristed pansy that he hides yet posts about how tough he is. When Sifu Ross called him the first time, he erased every post on his forum in under 5 minutes. Now after the dust settled, he thinks he might be able to act tough

If Mrs Doo Wai really wants to step up, just let us all know.....

Lama Pai Sifu
01-21-2007, 07:56 AM
David, he has just confirmed it for himself. He's ready to take both of us on!!! Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Only this one didn't suggest that he tie his hands behind his back...

Grandmaster Doo Wai.
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:10 am
Post subject: I am senial .

You SOB's tried to slander my system, talking trash, then when I react to it, threatening phone call comes in. You are the one that are senial. Facts, Iron man is Iron man himself, Dr. Harout himself and me yes me is myself. You twist things, you attacked us first out of no reason calling us sloppy Bak Mie and we re- acted and you guys threatened. Get some help for this old guy? You S.O.B know where I am the schools is well advertised, you don't like our response, well too bad. Let's see if can stand up to me face to face. I will take both of them on. Accused me of posting all over the place. You guys are pathetic. I apologize for my student saying thing about CTS. I HAVE NEVER BACK DOWN BECAUSE ROSS THOUGHT I WAS AFRAID OF HIM. YES BULLIES, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO CALL THEM! YOU GUYS ARE ALL PATHETIC FOOLS. THREATEN ME AGAIN DAVID ROSS AND YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU FLY OUT FROM NEW YORK. There will be more video clips demonstrating my Kung Fu. What? You felt threatened?
__________________________________________________ _________

Completely off his rocker. He's apparently obsessed with redeeming himself, to the point of getting his a$$ beat! I'm not above giving this guy a beating, he certainly talks more smack than anyone I've ever known. Only thing is, I'd make it more of a humiliation, rather than a serious hospitalization-style beat down. Just smack him up a bit and prove that he's a fraud with his BBM* style. Let's see if he takes this far enough...

*BBM = Bad Bok Mei Style (in case some of you missed the renaming of Bok Fu Pai a few posts back.

Ironman
01-21-2007, 08:28 AM
I see the GLPA "Master" Shifu has posted....hahahahahhaa GLPA = Gay Lama (lesibian) Pai (Pride) Association.... He and his girlieboy Ross are going to get Beitch slapped by GM Doo Wai....hahahahaaa :D

Parrella, you and your Coach Ross keep practicing that secret "Lama" internal "gerbal" technique.....

YUCK to the Gay Lama Pie Association.....:D

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 09:42 AM
The senile old fool can fly me out, under the same conditions he offered the kid on Bullshido, after I smack his face and make him cry, I can have a nice vacation. So let him post his school address and let's see him come through with the offer, which of course we know he'll NEVER DO

Ironman
01-21-2007, 09:56 AM
The senile old fool can fly me out, under the same conditions he offered the kid on Bullshido, after I smack his face and make him cry, I can have a nice vacation. So let him post his school address and let's see him come through with the offer, which of course we know he'll NEVER DO

Now that beitch girlieboy GLPA spokesman David wants us to post our schools address and fly his silly arse to CA....geeezzzzzzz:rolleyes: Our school address is no secret it is posted on our website and in the yellow pages....boitch.....

cjurakpt
01-21-2007, 10:18 AM
here's the funny part:

1) Doo Wai claims he's not afraid to fight us, because we are a bunch of bullies

2) he won't come to us, because why would he bother with a bunch of bullies?

3) if we go to him, we are threatening him, and he will call the police because we are bunch of bullies

anyone starting to get that merry-go-round feeling?

Lama Pai Sifu
01-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Ironman, it's funny how you go to "guy trying to seem intelligent and act like an adult" to "the real you that we've seen on the Doo Wai forum."

Why don't you 'defend Doo's honor' and accept a challenge on his behalf? Since you seem to be a representative and your all about the 'internal' aspects of his/your art?

The problem with the internet is you can talk sh1t and not back it up or be held responsible. Why don't YOU step up and say this stuff to one of our faces?

I know, you're goint to poke some more fun and evade the issue at hand; by why not assume your place in the universe or be a man and back up your sh1t?

I tell you that Doo Wai acts crazy and I post, what I beleive, is proof of this.
I tell you that based on my experience, BFP (Which we have already renamed BBM) looks too much like Bok Mei for it NOT to be a copy.
I tell you that I believe Doo Wai's performance to be sloppy and without power or stance.

I say all these things and can and will say them to anyone's face. I do not hide behind anonymity and I'm not ashamed of my opinions.

Can you say the same for yourself?

No.

You make fun of the name of a style which I practice and you make fun of my screen name.

You never address an issue or try to refute a provable fact. This is why no one here respects you or your teacher.

David is having some fun with you, pretty much because you have started with the name calling and makeing fun of, first. He doesn't take you guys seriously at all, and I'm right behind him.

I'm just wondering how you, as an adult, can continue to carry on with the pie jokes and the gay name calling for so long. Why can't you address one fact or step up to fight for your teacher? After all, you guys brag that your art is so secret, special, deadly, family inherited and what not, why not back your sh1t up?

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 10:32 AM
When Doo Wai was talking to some 14 yer old kid on Bullshido he was all ready to fly him out and pay him to fight, now that it's someone he knows he can kick his butt, he screams "you have to find me" and threatens to call the police.

Go over to bullshido and read the "Grandmaster Doo Wai Bak Fu Pai" thread, it's possibly the most entertaining read you can have. Doo Wai claims he doesn't know how to post on the internet but he has 88 responses on Bullshido :rolleyes:

He accuses like 20 different people of being Jim Lacy, ie anyone that calls him on his crap he tries to accuse of being Lacy LMFAO

The best thing about that thread is that after talking all this smack, he realizes that at least one of the guys on the thread is a pro MMA fighter in the general area... he suddenly tries to change the topic....

CLOWN

OWNED

case closed

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 10:36 AM
just a reminder

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3731&d=1169270338

A public service announcement from Lama Pai

SifuAbel
01-21-2007, 10:40 AM
When Doo Wai was talking to some 14 yer old kid on Bullshido he was all ready to fly him out and pay him to fight.........

The best thing about that thread is that after talking all this smack, he realizes that at least one of the guys on the thread is a pro MMA fighter in the general area... he suddenly tries to change the topic....

Link please.

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 10:49 AM
349 replies in this one, and there are at least three other threads over there with the same banter

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26828

Ironman
01-21-2007, 10:49 AM
just a reminder

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3731&d=1169270338

A public service announcement from Lama Pai

This GLPA spokesperson is weird and obsessed with BFP....weird....:rolleyes:

Fubokuen
01-21-2007, 10:54 AM
here's the funny part:

1) Doo Wai claims he's not afraid to fight us, because we are a bunch of bullies Who's 'us'. Who's 'we'?
You aren't 'bullies', but there seems to be a bunch of you.

2) he won't come to us, because why would he bother with a bunch of bullies? Yeah, that's the funny part: first the threat was "I'm going to come out there!"
and now it's "Oh, so you won't come here?"

3) if we go to him, we are threatening him, and he will call the police because we are bunch of bullies Again, who's 'WE'? If a bunch of you kunce show up would you be shocked to get your dumb a$$es arrested? "No, officer, we aren't threatening anyone".

Certainly you fukkers aren't all excited about beating on one person. That would be sinking lower than you already have.

anyone starting to get that merry-go-round feeling? Yeah, like the one where you people refused to post a clip showing your remarkable speed. Yeah, you're all way too busy. Yeah 'that's not what kung fu is all about'. yeah, yeah, yeah.

Here's another: post a clip of your 'good Bak Mei'.

Who believes you idiots are going to hop on a plane and go openly threaten rizzo's school, if you won't even post a gawdam videoclip?

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Ironman has "gay" on the brain, but it's ok because I know why....

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Fubokuen,

In a quest to save some face for your old, senile, crazy, giant clown of a Sifu you resort to either (1) claiming total ignorance of the facts or (2) trying to mis-direct with things that have never been discussed

It's really very simple. Doo Wai talked smack so I called him up. Five minutes after I called him, he backed down and his butt pirate boy friend apologized.

I guess he felt like the biotch he is, got embarassed and tried to act tough again. When he started it a second time, I called him AGAIN. This time, if it's still on the forum, he said two things

1. I have to find him first, wow, really brave :rolleyes:
2. If I find him he'll call the police, what I call the puzzification factor (tm)

At that point, he was revealed for the clown he is. Now he's still trying to save face. Trust me, if I call you you have no doubt it's me. Not only did I say very clearly who I was, I called FROM MY SCHOOL. And I don't have ID block at all. So when teh senile old **** claims I called him again on January 19th he's completely full of crap, just looking for attention.

Considering that he erased all the posts about CTS, publicly stated he would hide from me and publicly stated he would call the police and not fight me, why would I take him the least bit serious anymore? Do you think my photoshops are serious commentary on the senile old ****? :rolleyes:

would you be shocked to get your dumb a$$es arrested?

No, at this point I'd fully expect Doo Wai to call the police, because clearly he's a biotch

you people refused to post a clip showing your remarkable speed.

Why would anyone want to perform a set so fast that it looks like crap? One better, why'd you want to film such a bad performance? Even better than that, why'd you put it up and be proud of it....

If I was going to bother putting up a clip of me doing a form, I'd do it AT PROPER SPEED

Ironman
01-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Ironman has "gay" on the brain, but it's ok because I know why....

We see the Gay Lama Pai spokesperson continues to demonstrate his tendencies. Now he is "morphing" pictures and posting them on this forum and his "Master" GLPA Parrella (Cinderella) wishes I would quit commenting about it. David you are a SAD SICK PERSON and you need therapy.... and his "Master Shifu" says I should act like an adult....geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 11:14 AM
I try so hard to sound intelligent and to attack the Lama Pai people, but really, as we can all see, I just make it worse. If I am the spokesman for BFP, pitty BFP and the senile grandmaster Doo Wai. I am sorry I am so sad.

Your forum is a real indication that your little cult needs professional attention. I wish you the best of luck finding the proper medication to cure whatever evil effects your minds

Dr.Harut
01-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Ross...you are insulting yourself,your teacher and your lama system. ....and you call yourself a Coach martial artist?...you are far from being a martial artist...you are an empty in the head vase...who threatens an old man over phone.

Ironman
01-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Your forum is a real indication that your little cult needs professional attention. I wish you the best of luck finding the proper medication to cure whatever evil effects your minds

You and your support group are the only evil cult here. GLPA should never use the word cult. You guys are never open to any constructive conversations with any other gung fu systems. You think you know everything about gung fu you ignorant sh1thead. You get the fuk back with that bullsh1t.

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 11:37 AM
uh, I hope this time I've successfully logged out and back in with a different screen name, it was embarassing to post as Doo Wai when I hadn't changed my screen name yet, but then again, I'm pretty much a tool anyway

Keep flapping your lips. By now the entire world has seen the BBM circus act

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm getting really tired logging out and logging in as Harout and logging in again as ironman, hope this ends soon with at least some victory for my grandmaster, who am I kidding? Doo Wai's name will forever be associated with bad bak mei and puzzification

yup, stick to posting on your own forum where you can keep everyone else from posting, heck, where most people never even read what you write. Here there are plenty of people and you can't delete posts that show Doo Wai for what he is

Dr.Harut
01-21-2007, 11:40 AM
keep thinking that Ironman and I are the same person.

Flapping?......hahahahaha...lets not start with the flapping lama techniques again...hahaha

lkfmdc
01-21-2007, 11:42 AM
I am embarassed that it is so obvious that Ironman and I are the same person

Well, when you forget to log out and then post pretending to be the other person, it is pretty obvious.....

Oh, I just love how your new bio borrows the story line from "Hannibal Rising"

Knifefighter
01-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Keep flapping your lips. By now the entire world has seen the BBM circus act
Yep, just one more example of pretend kung fu B.S. scam artists.