PDA

View Full Version : Moved to Austin TEXAS!

SanHeChuan
01-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I just got my apartment today!

Who wants to help me move in? j/k :p

I'm by the ACC riverside campus.

I spent the day trying to furnish this place without blowing my budget, so as you can imagine I didn't get anything. :rolleyes:

Then my check engine light came on :eek::confused: which isn't a big surprise since I've put over 2,000 miles on in since Dec 28th. :o

Anyway I'm still planning on going to the eastwind training hall, because I have a family connection to the school and I'll regret it for the rest of my life if I don't give it a shot. :cool:

rogue
01-05-2007, 09:18 PM
So is your next movie going to be SanHeChuan, Texas Ranger?;)

Pork Chop
01-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Ian gets back from Taiwan the 14th.
maybe after that we can plan some kinda trip down there or somethin.
welcome back to the state.
hope you don't have as rough a re-transition as i've had. hehe

BruceSteveRoy
01-06-2007, 04:14 PM
good luck with the new environment. i know when i moved i found a lot of inexpensive good quality furniture on overstock.com but its always hit or miss with them. sometimes they have good selection and sometimes not so much. might be worth checking out though. my wife is a pro at finding good deals i will ask if she knows of any other places for furniture.

SanHeChuan
01-06-2007, 10:10 PM
R,
I'll take that as a request!:p

PC,
isn't there suppose to be some fights in lubbock set for then end of Jan?

BSR,
thanks I just ordered a bed online, with freeshiping. which is good because I never could have gotten one in my car. :eek:

Oso
01-07-2007, 07:29 AM
since no one else has mentioned it yet: be sure to check out 6th street bar area.

granted it's been 13 years since I was down there but it was a great strip of every type of bar you could want.