PDA

View Full Version : I spoke with Doo Wai last night...no really!

Lama Pai Sifu
01-08-2007, 06:13 AM
I told Doo Wai to call me last night, and he did! Here is the scoop;

DOO WAI IS OFFICIALLY A LITTLE BIOTCH!

He denied ever saying anything bad about me and denied even having time to talk on forums. When I confronted him regarding his AOL account, being used to post from and to form different screen names, he denied it. He said; "Someone must have got access and is using his account without his permission."

W T F!

I actually thought, at first, that Doo Wai had nothing to do with all this B.S., until I talked to him and watch him squirm like a worm on the phone. He tried NOT to answer any of my questions regarding his name being used to post.

For instance:

Me: "Are you the one writing things about me and talking sh1t on the forums about me?"

Doo: "What am I writing about you?"

Me: "Talking Sh1t on the forums, are you denying that you are writing about me?"

Doo: "I am writing about you?"

Me: "Yes, you are writing sh1t about me, what is your f*cing problem?"

Doo: "I have a problem? I am very busy, I don't have time to write about people."

It went on ad-nauseaum (spelling :p), just like this for a few minutes.

He tried to be as evasive as possible about EVERYTHING, and DENIED any INVOVLMENT in ANYTHING.

But I would not say that he is crazy, I would just say that he is a complete Douche, he seems to have almost nothing to do in his old age, except converse with him, and his two students, Ironman and Harout.

Couldn't even admit what he has said/done. A real coward.

Then, he does even more p*ssy stuff. I see this morning, on his website, he posts a new bucket of manure; When he called me last night, I gave him two phone numbers; they are for my and my wife old cell phones (we got new one's for each other Christmas, but haven't deactivated the old ones). Well, sure enough, he's been posting them all over his forums today, talking like a big man again.

I was not surprised, to say the least. Funny posts, from a guy who denied he ever wrote about me on any forum, not 8 hours ago.

Doo can be reached for comment at 1 760 807-4609. He said anyone can call him at any time, and since he posted my numbers I thought I would be kind and return the favor. :)

Needless to say, the Bok Fu Pai people are exactly what I thought they were; A pile of steaming sh1theads who have amassed a portfolio of enemies over the years - with good reason. They are liars, cowards and second-class a$$clowns. I can't even say that they are first class at that.

Can I get an AMEN!

Ironman
01-08-2007, 06:48 AM
I see the Poo Poo "master" Shifu is upset and very angry and spreading more Poo like a screaming little BEITCH.....:D

Ironman
01-08-2007, 07:30 AM
And why didn't you post that he hung up on your SILLY BEITCH ARSE.... Poo Poo "master" Shifu! You are fu*cking with the wrong old man.....:p

Mas Judt
01-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Boring....

mike, I'd probably give you the same answers if you called me stating things like that - of course, I never spoke sh!t about you, which why my observation is funny.

could you link us to the crap he allegedlly said? This stuff is a lot more funny if we kn ow the whole story.

Ironman - dude, you need serious work on your reparte'. Boring response.

This could be entertainment, but it needs to kick up a notch in skill.

Ray Pina
01-08-2007, 08:04 AM
I'd just let it go. Kung Fu people make a name for themself by using their mouth. A young Kung Fu man who talked smack isn't going to face you, never mind an old man. There's one generation of the old timers still floating around. Some might have been something and we should honor them. But like always, lots of people who aren't what they hoped to be.

They'll be dead soon and our generation is in the process of tightening things up as I write this. It is already becoming apparant that there is make-believe, feel good about yourself doing forms and happy-go-lucky martial arts and prepare yourself, your mind and body for battle martial arts. The two are growing further apart daily.

lkfmdc
01-08-2007, 09:25 AM
There was a thread on that forum where one of the Bak Fu Pai looney's created a "critic account", then accused it of being David Ross. The critic account then admitted to being David Ross and they continued to argue for three pages or so.

HINT: I am David Ross and it wasn't me......

Anyone so mentally unbalanced as to argue with themselves for pages on a forum no one even reads has demonstrated without a shadow of a doubt they are not worthy of any serious attention

BruceSteveRoy
01-08-2007, 09:29 AM
i disagree. in my field of work (psychology) i would be inclined to think they are in need of a great deal of serious attention. and most likely medication.

Ironman
01-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Ha ha ha haaaa, you retards have no substantive responses. You guys support bullsh!t....But I see the blind here will continue to follow the blind and weak will continue to follow the weak.... geez :D We saw that clip of Chan T. San and man that was a pretty weak performance and skill level. Others may be afraid of you guys but we aren't....:D

lkfmdc
01-08-2007, 11:57 AM
if Doo Wai isn't afraid of me, I'd love to have a match with him, NO RULES.... is he interested? I'd like to snap his little neck off and play futbol with his head

cjurakpt
01-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Others may be afraid of you guys but we aren't....:D

ok then, simple question: would you be willing to "touch hands" with any of us? yes or no?

Lama Pai Sifu
01-08-2007, 12:06 PM
How about, would you be willing to get a good old fashioned black eye from one of us???

lkfmdc
01-08-2007, 12:12 PM
I just left him a voice mail. I was very clear about who I was and what it was about. I told him that if he continues to talk trash about Chan Tai San I will get on a plane and come to him and challenge him to his face. If we fight I will do so with the intention of crippling him. I told him he can take the voice mail to any legal authorities, but that I consider it fair warning not to play games anymore

lkfmdc
01-08-2007, 12:45 PM
I see he got my voice mail........

lunghushan
01-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Check out his video -- he's an older man.

http://www.bakfupai.com/videos/Emei.html

Obviously he's not gonna post much challenge to you as an old man. Just because he's a nutcase, why are you guys getting so riled up about this?

This board sometimes (more than sometimes) is like teen hormone central. It's hard to believe you guys are actually adults.

MasterKiller
01-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Check out his video -- he's an older man.

http://www.bakfupai.com/videos/Emei.html

Obviously he's not gonna post much challenge to you as an old man. Just because he's a nutcase, why are you guys getting so riled up about this?

This board sometimes (more than sometimes) is like teen hormone central. It's hard to believe you guys are actually adults.

Old men are not above an @ss whopping.

lunghushan
01-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Old men are not above an @ss whopping.

I just don't understand why they let this stuff get so out of control. Obviously NOBODY is going to go and give ANYBODY an ass whooping because of the legal liabilities involved, especially with an old man.

I think it's obvious now why mature CMA teachers I've run into don't allow challenges and ****ing contests like this because it makes everybody involved lose face.

lkfmdc
01-08-2007, 12:59 PM
If CTS were alive, they'd both be old men and Doo could see if he has the stones to talk that way to CTS's face.... being that he is attacking a man who passed away, he'll have to respond to those who survived him, that's us.....

lunghushan
01-08-2007, 01:01 PM
If CTS were alive, they'd both be old men and Doo could see if he has the stones to talk that way to CTS's face.... being that he is attacking a man who passed away, he'll have to respond to those who survived him, that's us.....

Yeah, I don't think they're right in putting down your teacher, but this has gotta stop. It's obvious that DW isn't going to be able to beat anybody.

BruceSteveRoy
01-08-2007, 01:21 PM
well with all of that said wouldn't it be more fair for you to be issuing challenges to one of his students? i mean if cts was a terrible teacher and dw was a great teacher than you will lose and vice versa. am i way off base here? i mean you beating up an old man regardless of whether it is justified (which i don't know enough about it to comment) is a bad idea. no matter what you lose. if you lose you got beat up by an old man. if you win you beat up an old man. either way you walk away looking bad and then ppl will say new bad things about you and cts and how his students beat up old men. so i say if you fight anyone look for takers among his students. if none would step up to it then what does that say about their loyalty to their sifu? and that in and of itself would imply something about the quality of his teaching. just my 2 cents.

BruceSteveRoy
01-08-2007, 01:23 PM
i would also advocate that everyone go their own way. but thats just how i roll. i am like switzerland.

lunghushan
01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
well with all of that said wouldn't it be more fair for you to be issuing challenges to one of his students?

so i say if you fight anyone look for takers among his students. if none would step up to it then what does that say about their loyalty to their sifu?

Just searching the web, it looks like they have two commercial schools.

http://www.whitetigerschools.com and http://www.bakfupai.com

Reality_Check
01-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Just in case anyone really needed to see this...

http://www.myspace.com/doowai

cjurakpt
01-08-2007, 05:15 PM
ok then, simple question: would you be willing to "touch hands" with any of us? yes or no?

for someone who seems to be boldface, italics and smiley icon happy when it's just talking nonsense, Ironman sure seems to have a hard time answering one simple question...

to reiterate: Ironman, who seems at times a somewhat immature and unstable chap, has stated that he's "not afraid" of any of us. FAIR ENOUGH - I commend him on his valour; to wit, I am asking if he (not Doo Wai) would be willing, in theory of course (:rolleyes: ), to touch hands with any of us...

it's a simple "yes" or "no" answer...

the roar of silence is deafening...

Knifefighter
01-08-2007, 05:53 PM
if Doo Wai isn't afraid of me, I'd love to have a match with him, NO RULES.... is he interested? I'd like to snap his little neck off and play futbol with his head
Didn't you tell me I was being immature and sounding like a bitter old man for challenging you before I told you I was joking at your joke?

Hmmm... now who's the bitter old f@rt?

Mr Punch
01-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Old men are not above an @ss whopping.Yeah, I beat one the other day just because he smelled of fish. And cabbage. And pee-pee.

Which is about the level this thread gets to.

lkfmdc
01-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Didn't you tell me I was being immature and sounding like a bitter old man for challenging you before I told you I was joking at your joke?

Hmmm... now who's the bitter old f@rt?

Knifefighter, this is what I see. My joke post about you had you 10 feet tall, your tears curing cancer, pink being your favorite color, etc... hard to take any of that as if I was being serious

Calling my deceased teacher a fraud with no skill who con'ed and deceived people doesn't read like a joke.

That's the way I see it, if that makes me a bitter old **** so be it....

lunghushan
01-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Knifefighter, this is what I see. My joke post about you had you 10 feet tall, your tears curing cancer, pink being your favorite color, etc... hard to take any of that as if I was being serious

Calling my deceased teacher a fraud with no skill who con'ed and deceived people doesn't read like a joke.

That's the way I see it, if that makes me a bitter old **** so be it....

Well you did attack them first, after all. Although you guys tried to spin it like it wasn't an attack, let's call it what it is.

To attack first, and then get mad at the counter-attack is ... shall we say ... so human. LOL

Royal Dragon
01-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Calling my deceased teacher a fraud with no skill who con'ed and deceived people doesn't read like a joke

Reply]
Ross, not to be disrespectful or anything (did I just say that?), but by your own admission your teacher taugth a good amount of total crap to the outsiders of your tight nit little circle.....

lunghushan
01-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Calling my deceased teacher a fraud with no skill who con'ed and deceived people doesn't read like a joke

Reply]
Ross, not to be disrespectful or anything (did I just say that?), but by your own admission your teacher taugth a good amount of total crap to the outsiders of your tight nit little circle.....

Does anybody think it's kindof funny that an American is arguing about Chinese customs here? (not you, RD, lkfmdc) When a lot of Chinese teachers will screw over any non-Chinese any way they like and think it's okay (and even brag about it).

Somebody was asking me the other day about the Chinese ethic, about what is stealing or not. I was about to give them a long and lengthy answer, but it really boils down to one thing. Stealing from Chinese means you take something from them. If they take something from you or screw you over, it's perfectly okay by them (you're just guai lao or whatever, anyway).

I've run into Chinese teachers who will teach a new Chinese student things in 20 minutes that they wouldn't teach Americans or foreigners for 5 years or ever. And they're like, "Wow, this guy is Chinese," as if Chinese is being something special. Why? Because a) they think being Chinese is something special and b) they run into few Chinese students who actually take martial arts.

So does anybody else think that some foreigner who was taught by a Chinese guy to take offense at any insult to his master when a) said master was by his own admission kindof shady and b) when he's an American, think that it's a little ironic?

lunghushan
01-08-2007, 09:17 PM
And if anybody thinks I'm being somehow prejudice with the last post, I'm not.

You have to understand that China has been at war, relatively, with the West and Japan and the world, for about 100 years now.

Since even before the Western colonial powers tried to carve up China and failed, sparking the entire Boxer rebellion and everything, where a lot of martial arts masters died. Chinese came to America and some were even 'shanghaied' (kidnapped in ships as slaves or close to slaves) to work in mines, railroads, etc.

They faced a lot of persecution in America, so by all accounts, they didn't take kindly to outsiders learning martial arts.

Now, as China is no longer Communist everybody's scrambling for $$$, so they do what they can to get by.

There's been an extreme lack of control and ethics even Chinese vs. Chinese which they're working to resolve, and many publicized accounts of toxic things getting into products or food.

Shaolinlueb
01-08-2007, 09:27 PM

dave

im not CTS a fraud or con, but you yourself have said.

"the reality was also that if you studied with him and were clueless, you often got quite jerked around. And Chan Tai San knew your story in 5 minutes or less, the first few movements and he pegged you, worthy student or just rice bag..."

and
"Other times, Sifu Chan would be contacted by all Chinese groups to teach on a contract basis. Sifu Chan, as was his nature, would of course take the money, then often mess with the heads of those groups. It was like "I am Chan Tai San, and I thumb my nose at you and your thinking you are anyone"

"Sifu Chan's favorite "trick" was to take the money and then have a monkey, usually me, a lowly gwai loh, do the actual teaching. I got used to the drill. He'd tell me to show up some place at a certain time. By the time I'd shown up, Sifu had taken the money and closed the deal, he'd usually start something with the group. Then, as soon as I arrived, he'd hand them all over to me and LEAVE.... I taught in the White Crane school, and in 4 or 5 different "associaitons" over the years because of this "trick"...

I remember two times when this created an actual argument. The head of one of the associations was absolutely not going to accept a dumb monkey teaching his members, especially when he thought he had paid for famous Chan Tai san. Sifu Chan simply told the guy, "anyone here that can beat him?" The answer was no. So Chan told him basicly "stuff it" (actually, he said something about crabs that don't smell too good and something about seeds withering for those of you who speak Cantonese)"

"I bring this up because my sifu, like many sifu I know, was also capable of turning to someone and telling them "hey, you got $500? I'll adopt you. Come to my house on a Thursday night with teh cash and BOOM you're adopted!"

The senior students had a huge issue with Sifu Chan over this sort of stuff. My sifu always scoffed and laughed. He said that anyone who mattered, ie real people in the Mo Lum, would never take someone claiming to be adopted from one of these "late night cash sessions" seriously."

that can be "classified" as con?
CTS sounds like a typical old school chinese master that has seen combat.
i probably just added more fuel to the fire. I did not mean this is disrespect at all. i kinda chuckled at the stories Dave.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-08-2007, 09:28 PM

Reply]

RD, CTS never taught anyone crap. He did scale down forms sometimes, if the person learning wasn't up to the challenge, but even his B & C versions of forms were good - in some cases, still much better than a lot of stuff being taught today.

His techniques were his techniques, plain and simple. They didn't change for each practioner. He gave you cooler stuff if you could handle it, that's all. But he never taugth any techniques incorrectly or wrong.

He might also not pay to much attention to you, if you couldn't 'dance' well, but that's about it.

I hope that clears things up.