PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Ironman, Lunghushan, Neilhytholt?

Lama Pai Sifu
01-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Okay..I think I've got it all figured out. Check this out for a minute, and see if it doesn't make perfect sense.

t_neihoff's profile (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?u=10803)

Date of Birth:
August 9, 1959
What's your MA style?:
WCK
How long have you trained?:
20+
attorney

Hhmmm, IRONMAN lives in St. Louis, MO also! And Doo Wai has stated that he is an attorney. His profile there are says the same. Look here:

IRONMAN's Profile (http://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/member.php?u=1466)

Have you learned directly from Sifu Wong?:
No
Specific Location:
USA
Occupation/Studies:
attorney
Biography/Experience:
Bak Fu Pai, Closed-Door Disciple of Grandmaster Doo Wai
Interests:
chi kung, healing and herbs

From another forum:
Doo Wai
Grandmaster of Bak Fu Pai Join Date: Jun 2006

Refering to Iron Man.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Let me introduce him, Iron man is a U.S. Attorney and a disciple and good friend of mine for over 14 yrs. I taught him in person and we are good friends, he is one of my loyal disciples. My disciples consist of movie stars, attorneys, and U.S. Senators among others."

Let's continue.

We have had a few screenames that have fought with us over the last 4 months or so. They all seem to take the same approach and badger us in the same way. They are: (you can click to see their profiles in this forum)
Lunghushan (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?u=16916)
neilhytholt (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?u=13450)
t_neihoff (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?u=10803)(ohhh, looks eerily like the name above!)
Ironman (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?u=18157)

It would seem that Lunghushan, is also neilhytholt, (which we all knew for awhile) but he's also t_neilhoff. HHMMMM, Even funnier, is - it seems like he is also IRONMAN! Wow, now that would explain a lot.

On some forums, Ironman claims he's an attorney, on some 'government law-enforment'. A few of them leave out where they are from on some forums, but others list good 'ole St. Louis, MO.

When you put all the posts together, the profiles, the bits of info on different forums, it becomes quite clear.

Ironman appologizes to the Lama People. He tries to make nice. Then he disappears. Then, low and behold, Lunghushan pops up again...trying to blast the same Lama people. Then,...the same thing happened with neilhytholt who disappeared and spawned Lunghushan. LOL, it's a vicious cycle...LOL

They all seem to go off on the Lama Pai people again and again, but amazingly enough, they are just like Michael Jackson and Latoya - you never see them both in the same place at the same time!

Maybe it's because they are afraid of showing their IP address (which would be the same) for multile users? Eitherway....WHATEVER.

Maybe now, everyone will see why the BFP guys are a bunch of nambie-pambies an deserve all the sh1t they get for talking all their smack!

Isn't there some rule about posting under various screenames on this forum?
Can't you be banned for that??? Gene, Gene! Help!...the trolls are attacking!

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Mike, I told you to stop reading all those Da Vinci code books :D

It's possible, perhaps probable, or Neil/lung is just a fruitcake who'd naturally gravitate towards other fruit cakes. When all is said and done, it doesn't matter. It is readily apparent they are clowns....

Now, I'll bet you a whole $0.05 that Lung is back by tonight :D

Lama Pai Sifu
01-10-2007, 09:05 AM
I don't think that there was ever a question that Lung was Neil, I just think it's hysterical that he uses Ironman as well.

What a tool.

Mas Judt
01-10-2007, 09:26 AM
This thing just kills me. I met Chan Tai Shan briefly when he was alive. He was a realist. It's a funny story that I won't tell here, but I've also 'felt' what he could do.

He should be revered for a lifetime of training and sharing, not p!ssed on by people desperate to be important.

Just my opinion.

Fubokuen
01-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Isn't there some rule about posting under various screenames on this forum?
Can't you be banned for that??? Gene, Gene! Help!...the trolls are attacking!

Yes, it's pretty sad, if true. I think there's usually rules against multiples on most forums. The Admin can check IP's. I wasn't sure who was being more childish, because the Lamas control this forum politically, but multiple ID's will only prove embarrassing.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Yes, it's pretty sad, if true. I think there's usually rules against multiples on most forums. The Admin can check IP's. I wasn't sure who was being more childish, because the Lamas control this forum politically, but multiple ID's will only prove embarrassing.

I didn't know that? Gene, did you know that? David, did you know that? Chris?

But since it is written, therefore it must be true!

Cool! We finally have political power! Hail the Lama practitioners! We are all powerful and must be obeyed!

HA HA HA

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 10:25 AM
We don't control anything, but the overwhelming majority of members of this board will agree with us because it's so obvious.

Lung/Neil is obviously a troll no matter who he is in real life.....

I have nothing personally against Ironman other than he apologized for what was clearly wrong and then they started the same stuff 20 hours later....

MasterKiller
01-10-2007, 10:53 AM
because the Lamas control this forum politically.

Don't blame me. I voted for the Shaolin-Dos.

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Don't blame me. I voted for the Shaolin-Dos.

and that's why I took you off my X-Mas card list :mad:

rogue
01-10-2007, 05:07 PM
My disciples consist of movie stars, attorneys, and U.S. Senators among others.

Dumb question, but why would someone brag about training those groups?:confused:

GeneChing
01-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Alright, alright, I confess. I'm actually Lama Pai Sifu. I'm lkfmdc too. And Ironman, lunghushan and Neilhyholt. I just spend all my time here arguing with myself in hopes the traffic will make more sales at MartialArtsMart.com (http://www.martialartsmart.com). Come on now. Gene needs a new pair of shoes. Time to subscribe (http://www.martialartsmart.net/19341.html). :o

SevenStar
01-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Of course, gene NEVER misses an opportunity for a plug! :D

GeneChing
01-10-2007, 05:38 PM
If I don't make sales, I lose my street cred.

Actually if I don't make sales, I'm out on the street. (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41273)

lkfmdc
01-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Dumb question, but why would someone brag about training those groups?:confused:

Look at the other thread where a pic of him and Mohammed Ali is presented as evidence he couldn't possibly be a fake :rolleyes:

CFT
01-11-2007, 05:03 AM
I'm sure there is more than one US attourney in St. Louis who is interested in CMA. If you've ever read any of Terence Niehoff's posts you would have found that he is a "results" kind of guy. He would be as critical of Doo Wai and Bak Fu Pai as you guys have been.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-11-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm sure there is more than one US attourney in St. Louis who is interested in CMA. If you've ever read any of Terence Niehoff's posts you would have found that he is a "results" kind of guy. He would be as critical of Doo Wai and Bak Fu Pai as you guys have been.

HE'S A STUDENT OF BFP!

And I read his posts, what exactly would he have written that would lead me to believe he's a 'results' oriented kind of guy? "He would be as critical...blah blah blah," is kind of speculative, isn't it? How could you presume to 'know' what he would be like.

That's just silly.

CFT
01-11-2007, 08:36 AM
Are you sure you've read his posts? I know his is bickering with Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun guys at the moment over the issue of proving lineage, but if you look at most his his other posts you can determine that he advocates "application is your sifu". I've been reading his posts for the past couple of years, so I know he does not promote forms (and poor one's at that!) as the best way of cultivating skills.

He is a Wing Chun Kuen practitioner, a student of Robert Chu (one of your sihing/dai). Of course that doesn't stop someone from practicing something else, but it would seem unlikely to me.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Are you sure you've read his posts? I know his is bickering with Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun guys at the moment over the issue of proving lineage, but if you look at most his his other posts you can determine that he advocates "application is your sifu". I've been reading his posts for the past couple of years, so I know he does not promote forms (and poor one's at that!) as the best way of cultivating skills.

He is a Wing Chun Kuen practitioner, a student of Robert Chu (one of your sihing/dai). Of course that doesn't stop someone from practicing something else, but it would seem unlikely to me.

I read his posts on this forum..they are ancient! Are you sure you are checking the dates?

And what do you mean, one of MY sihing/dai?

I'm not sure we're both on the same page here...

CFT
01-11-2007, 09:00 AM
OK, check posts in these threads (end of last year - not THAT old)

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=724674
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=722577

Robert Chu studied Lama Pai under Chan Tai San; David Ross vouched for him in a thread on this forum. OK, reading his account it is possible he was just a student rather than a disciple like you guys.

http://www.chusaulei.com/index.php?entry=entry051228-180404

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 10:06 AM
I'd consider Robert Chu hing-dai (training brother). He studied with sifu Chan for quite a while and got a lot of stuff from sifu. And CTS spoke well of him. I knew Robert off and on anyway being in Chinatown all those years. If "person X" (I get all these names confused) is a student of Robert, he probably wouldn't be a white tigger guy

GeneChing
01-11-2007, 10:19 AM
One of the things I like about web forums is that they are part masquerade. That adds this little element of fun into it. You don't really know who your talking to. Is it a real MMA fighter? An angst ridden teen? A playboy bunny? The mask you don is very revealing because it's how you wish to be perceived. If I'm being professional, as in right now, I always go in unmasked. That's just my thing. Post nekkid. As a professional, especially in the martial arts community, I'm nothing if I'm not relatively honest. And I respect those of us who are out with our identities here, for their honesty.

But if I'm being sneaky, well, then I'm batman. :cool: And given the nature of forums, it's fine to have a few secret identities. That's part of the game. Would it surprise you to know that one of our members *was* a playboy bunny? I'm not saying she was a playmate of the month or anything, I'm just sayin'...;)

I generally don't put too much energy in unmasking members. It's too luchador, too much of a waste of time, at least for me. If some one's dissing me wearing a mask, whatever. It's not something I lose sleep over. If they don't have the courage to diss me face-to-face, why should I even bother to be put off by it? To quote the gospel of Bruce "Don't waste yourself."

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Look -- I just want to set you Lama Pai guys straight since you're obviously so clueless. I'm not BFP.

A lot of guys around Seattle are familiar with who I am (probably most of them don't like me), and if you think I'm 'just a forms guy', then you're extremely clueless and don't know the kind of debates that I've had with a lot of teachers around here because they were only doing forms.

For example, I accused the local Yang style school of only doing forms (they actually admit they mostly do forms), and they got all mad.

I've gone to plenty of schools around here, and the only reason I don't go to the MMA kind of schools is the same reason I don't do partner practice with people around here because a) they do extremely limited techniques (some of them do them well, which is why they win), and b) they don't have any safety from blood-borne or skin-borne diseases.

The only reason I don't put more info into my profile is due to local Seattle politics.

You Lama Pai guys are pieces of work in that you are so full of yourselves. You know that?

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 10:24 AM
One of the things I like about web forums is that they are part masquerade. You don't really know who your talking to. Is it a real MMA fighter? An angst ridden teen? Is Gene Ching sitting at home dressed like a playboy bunny?

:D

BruceSteveRoy
01-11-2007, 10:28 AM
That's just my thing. Post nekkid. As a professional... playboy bunny I'm... a playmate of the month... I'm just sayin'...;) "

first off gene what did i tell you about posting without pants? secondly, really? you're a playboy bunny. that would explain why you are posting nekkid at work.

BruceSteveRoy
01-11-2007, 10:29 AM
One of the things I like about web forums is that they are part masquerade. You don't really know who your talking to. Is it a real MMA fighter? An angst ridden teen? Is Gene Ching sitting at home dressed like a playboy bunny?

:D
darn it coach ross. you are a faster poster than me.

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 10:33 AM
LMFAO..... I win my bet, less than 20 hours

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 10:36 AM
And anyways I signed up to the forum with my real name and I've been a great patron of MartialArtsMart ... so if anybody has supported 'the man' here, it is ME.

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 10:36 AM
LMFAO..... I win my bet, less than 20 hours

Like it matters. I'm only responding to set you morons straight.

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 10:41 AM
blah blah blah whine blah blah biotch blah blah female hygience device blah blah blah wah wah wah

Have to run and photoshop a pic of Gene dressed like a playboy bunny :D

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 10:46 AM
You know, David Ross, last night I was a bit ticked at you.

And then looking at your photos and stuff, it's obvious that you're nothing more than an old, overweight chipmunk looking guy who obviously has nothing better to do than post on the forum either.

And worse, you're obviously so insecure about your teacher that you always have to defend him. Any master worth his weight would have established his own good reputation.

So honestly you're kindof sad.

MasterKiller
01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Neil/lunghushan probably does live in Seattle.

Why, just check out his awesome dating tips on the Seattle Times online:
http://forums.seattletimes.nwsource.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=29

or his "discussions" on the Yang Family Taiji martial arts board:
http://www.yangfamilytaiji.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000004-2.html

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 11:00 AM
or his "discussions" on the Yang Family Taiji martial arts board:
http://www.yangfamilytaiji.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000004-2.html

I DID post on the Yang Family taiji martial arts board. I was looking for a combat oriented taiji place, and that guy Jerry Kerin banned me just for a few simple questions.

So I went over there to check them out, and then the guys who run the place (some guy Mike and his wife do most of the teaching because the main teacher is gone a lot), freely ADMITS they don't do any apps practice in class. Not only that but the main teacher, Yang Jun, isn't even there a lot of the time.

Bottom line is ... whatever.

CFT
01-11-2007, 11:05 AM
And worse, you're obviously so insecure about your teacher that you always have to defend him. Any master worth his weight would have established his own good reputation.I don't know that I'd agree about this. There is a lot of information and dis-information out there on the 'Net. It falls to Chan sifu's students to provide clarity when the topic is to do with Chan Tai San.

A reputation CAN be tarnished if it is not defended. If one only ever hears that Chan Tai San is a fraud who couldn't fight, with no-one speaking up to the contrary, then what would one conclude?

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 11:09 AM
A reputation CAN be tarnished if it is not defended. If one only ever hears that Chan Tai San is a fraud who couldn't fight, with no-one speaking up to the contrary, then what would one conclude?

Well why would anyone argue such a thing? And with no evidence to back it up, why would anyone agree with it?

Great masters like Yang Lu Chan, Dong Hai Chuan, Yue Fei, Gao Yi Sheng, etc. etc. don't need any defending. Their deeds speak for themself as legend.

The only reason modern day masters need defending is because they haven't done enough to establish their own reputation.

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 11:10 AM
The best thing to do is ignore Neil/Lung/Female Hygiene device.... it's oh so clear he's a bitter little person and a low grade troll. He doesn't even merit consideration or the time to post

back to that photoshop of Gene as bunny

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 11:14 AM
The best thing to do is ignore Neil/Lung/Female Hygiene device.... it's oh so clear he's a bitter little person and a low grade troll. He doesn't even merit consideration or the time to post

back to that photoshop of Gene as bunny

Gene as a bunny ... no ... unless you have ****erotic fantasies.

t_niehoff
01-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Thanks Chee for bringing this to my attention.

My name is Terence Niehoff, and my username on this forum is t_niehoff (neihoff is not how I would spell my name, btw). I always use my real name when posting. I don't know *anything* about Lama Pai nor am I a Bak Fu Pai student under Doo Wai (none of which I ever heard of). I train wing chun kuen and brazilian jiujitsu, nothing else.

I've never posted anything about Lama Pai, Bak Fu Pai, or Doo Wai. If someone is using a similar forum username as mine, I wouldn't know. But I can assure you that I'm not interested in the least in anything related to the above so I wouldn't be talking about it on any forum.

Terence Niehoff

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Terence,

It's all good, no worries. Are you related to Robert Chu at all?

Lama Pai Sifu
01-11-2007, 11:38 AM
The only reason modern day masters need defending is because they haven't done enough to establish their own reputation.

Perhaps one of the more ignorant statements I have heard you make.

People dispute the success of people. Period. You can find people who think Babe Ruth was the greatest baseball player whom ever lived, and you'll find another person to say he was a fat hack, who played the game drunk and screwed prostitutes, left his wife and child and was a sh1tty human being. They might also say that he didn't hold a candle to Micky Mantle. (I'm not one of those people, I think the Babe was great!)

And would people need to defend him? Well, no one NEEDS to be defended, but his fans will WANT to defend him, his critics will WANT to put him down.

Polititians, Sports figures, martial arts, it all works the same way. Critics and Fans.

The difference you'll find with my classmates and myself is; we don't live in a martial arts fantasy world. Our teacher was a tough guy. He wasn't the best teacher, he wasn't the best human being. But he was a great fighter and martial artist.

We've got eyewitness accounts from dozens of people who have seen him fight. We've got results from tournaments (in the form of booklets) where he was listed coming in first place in fighting on more than one occasion. He represented his home town, Toi San and won a regional western boxing championship in Gong Muhn. When I visit Toi San, dozens (and i mean several dozens) of people tell me stories of his fights.

His students won many forms competitions and some fighting competitions in tourneys in the 80's & 90's. Their students have become full contact kickboxing (san da) champions and are now moving into the MMA world.

If your a critic of my teacher, why don't you discuss something that pertains to him a martial artist? Have you met him? Have you even met any of his disciples? Have you attempted to research him (not including building on a previous thread that might have put up false info about him), by talking to people who knew him or learned from him?

My guess is that you would answer a "NO" to any of the above questions. Are you an expert in CMA? Do you even have a high level of proficiency in any MA?

All this coming from a guy who thinks it's cool to go to TKD schools and tell them that there martial arts is useless, I think it's clear just what kind of person you are.

Now, tell me what basis do you have, what info do you have that allows you to put him down so? Please tell me/us, I'm very anxious to hear.

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 11:42 AM
If your a critic of my teacher, why don't you discuss something that pertains to him a martial artist? Have you met him? Have you even met any of his disciples? Have you attempted to research him (not including building on a previous thread that might have put up false info about him), by talking to people who knew him or learned from him?

Now, tell me what basis do you have, what info do you have that allows you to put him down so? Please tell me/us, I'm very anxious to hear.

I haven't put down your teacher, except to say that by your own admission he was a little shady (the admitted selling of discipleships for $500 or whatever).

I have no idea except for your posts who your teacher was, and honestly I don't care.

t_niehoff
01-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Terence,

It's all good, no worries. Are you related to Robert Chu at all?

I am a student of Robert Chu's. I've had some articles posted (for some time) at wingchunkuen.com and wingchunkuen.se that both describe my views on WCK and identify me as Robert's student.

Terence

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 11:51 AM
I am a student of Robert Chu's. I've had some articles posted (for some time) at wingchunkuen.com and wingchunkuen.se that both describe my views on WCK and identify me as Robert's student.

Terence

Cool, Robert trained some Lama and Pak Mei with our sifu, Chan Tai San, so we're sort of a big dysfunctional family :D

GeneChing
01-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Don't go there, lkfmdc. That'd be pulling a nachoshaolinlueb (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=622904&postcount=36) :eek:

BruceSteveRoy
01-11-2007, 12:23 PM
wow that is ridiculous.

cjurakpt
01-11-2007, 07:13 PM
A lot of guys around Seattle are familiar with who I am (probably most of them don't like me)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NO! NO! IT CAN'T BE SO!!!

(BTW, this is my nominee for understatment post of 2006)

I've gone to plenty of schools around here, and the only reason I don't go to the MMA kind of schools is the same reason I don't do partner practice with people around here because a) they do extremely limited techniques (some of them do them well, which is why they win), and b) they don't have any safety from blood-borne or skin-borne diseases.
so basically you are looking for someone who practices a multitude of things in a pre-sterilized environment (and judging from your post "safe sex" on the dating scene forum, your paranoia extends far beyond getting stuff from a mat...at least we are assured that the likelyhood of you procreating further is essentiallyy non-existant)

The only reason I don't put more info into my profile is due to local Seattle politics.
oh yeah, I'm sure the repurcussions would be unimaginable ("That b@stard Neil, he posted his info on the KFM forum - now we got 'im dead to rights!"); but then maybe you've got some guys up there like those heavies in the Van Damme flick "No Retreat, No Surrender", who tell Van Damme's boss, "Seattle is yours!" after they beat up one karate school teacher? yeah, I'll bet it's a real murderous scene up their in flannel land...

You Lama Pai guys are pieces of work in that you are so full of yourselves. You know that?
sure we are it's because we politically control this forum (replacing Gene with the cyborg was the best move we ever made in my opinion, although feeding it all that nacho sauce is getting a bit expensive...), and we use our influence to make million$ of dollar$ by duping innocent nubes into joining our schools and buying our DVD's, all the while unfairly reviling innocents such as Ironman (who's typical post reads like Joyce on crack);

BTW, re: your "poll" post - gues when you get nailed dead to rights (e.g. - my example about your pi$$ ant behavior on Jake's seminar thread - you should talk about attacking someone for no reason) the easy thing to do is hit the delete button...

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 08:07 PM
: the easy thing to do is hit the delete button...

Shut up, Chris.

Bottom line is I don't give a rats ass what people think around here. I apologized to Jake to make peace, not because I particularly thought was I posted was wrong.

I have met plenty of people with plenty of diseases and if I personally think that it's not worth training with people because a) they don't have anything I want and b) they aren't careful about blood borne disease transmission or skin borne disease transmission in the kwoon, then that's MY perogative.

And yeah, I have said things to p*ss people off around here from time to time. Like the taiji people can't take the fact that all they do is FORM. And others around here don't like the fact I won't train with them.

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Oh, BTW, if you think Seattle is still flannel land, you're about 10 years behind the times. Some of the richest people in the world live here, including Bill Gates.

You know, I used to live in NY, so if you think you can somehow intimidate me with a Manhattan manner, it's not going to work... LOL

You know, I bet that's it. You guys talk big but bottom line is you're just another New Yorker -- not any different than the other 10 million or so. Very small fishes in a very large pond.

BTW, something to think about living in NY where everybody is dating is people trade sex partners all the time. It's highly likely you're only a few people away with your partner from somebody who had Hep-C or HIV.

Running a studio like some of you do, you probably have had a lot of students with various illnesses, and probably have been exposed to quite a lot of things without realizing it.

Better get tested regularly. :)

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Further, BTW, it will be very interesting to see if your wife stays with you now that she's earning a lot more than you.

Haven't seen many of those situations with the wife earning more work out. My uncle just got done putting his wife through school and now that she's earning more she's through with him. Tried to warn him. LOL

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 09:21 PM
01-10-2007, 05:17 AM
lunghushan

Anyways, you get your wish. I stop posting on this forum as of now.

Yet he's back AGAIN :rolleyes:

By the way, just because you're mom passed you around to the neighbors doesn't mean most people do

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 09:23 PM

By the way, just because you're mom passed you around to the neighbors doesn't mean most people do

I'm only posting on your be mean to lung thread. I thought I'd return the favor. LOL

lkfmdc
01-11-2007, 09:25 PM
01-10-2007, 05:17 AM
lunghushan

Anyways, you get your wish. I stop posting on this forum as of now.

By the way, the poll results are in, the overwhelming majority of the forum thinks you are a female hygiene device

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 09:25 PM
You Lama Pai guys realize this is a no-win situation for you, right? You continue to put me down, trying to establish me as a loser, then you wasted your time talking to a loser.

Doesn't put you in a very good light. Why are you wasting time, so high and mighty great people as you are, with some nobody on a forum?

lunghushan
01-11-2007, 09:26 PM

By the way, the poll results are in, the overwhelming majority of the forum thinks you are a female hygiene device

Great. Just shows they can't tell a feminine hygiene device from anything else. Must a bunch of imbeciles.

lunghushan
01-12-2007, 03:24 AM
By the way, last thing, lkfmdc and Lama Pai Sifu ... schools tend to go out of business when the masters get over 50. I have no idea why, maybe because the teacher is totally out of shape and can't teach anymore, but usually they tend to go bust.

Something you might want to plan for. :)

Lama Pai Sifu
01-12-2007, 06:19 AM
By the way, last thing, lkfmdc and Lama Pai Sifu ... schools tend to go out of business when the masters get over 50. I have no idea why, maybe because the teacher is totally out of shape and can't teach anymore, but usually they tend to go bust.

Something you might want to plan for. :)

Again, Lunghushan the MA school authority, speaks! Tell that to the Bill Clarks, Enrie Reye's Srs, Jeff Smiths, Joe Corelys, Keith Hafners, Steve Lavalles - all Martial Arts School Owner Greats, and all either almost 50 or most WAY over 50. These guys have over 100 martial arts schools between them, and some are almost 60!

I guess I'll have to speak to my financial advisor and maybe augment my future plans. I was actually planning on retiring by 50.

But....we'll get back to us in 11-13 years. We'll let you know if we need new jobs.

Are you really sure that's really the "LAST THING" that you want to say....

YiLiQuan1
01-12-2007, 06:41 AM
Multiple accounts for the same guy, saying the same, derogatory, defeatist things over and over again, afraid of infectious disease, school closings, learning new things, and his own shadow... :rolleyes:

Whatever. If it wasn't so entertaining to see what drivel he was going to spew next, I'd ignore him completely...

BTW Lung, if you're so well known in the Seattle MA scene, who might you be and why haven't I heard of you?

cjurakpt
01-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Shut up, Chris.
does this mean that the honeymoon is officially over?
anyway, I find myself helplessly caught in the crushing grip of your reason -
but at least we are now on a mutual first name basis, Neil

Bottom line is I don't give a rats ass what people think around here. I apologized to Jake to make peace;
yeah, you're a regular Mahatma Ghandi...it only took several pages and his repeatedly asking you to get off the thread for you to do that...

not because I particularly thought was I posted was wrong.
that about says it all - you have no clue as to how totally innapropriate your posting at all on that thread was: better to tend your own backyard before talking about other people's lawns (sorry, just had that random horticultural metaphor lying around waiting to get used...)

I have met plenty of people with plenty of diseases and if I personally think that it's not worth training with people because a) they don't have anything I want and b) they aren't careful about blood borne disease transmission or skin borne disease transmission in the kwoon, then that's MY perogative.
it certainly is your perogative - but it doesn't make it any less paranoid (although again, given your perspective on physical relations, it's not surprising)

And others around here don't like the fact I won't train with them.
yeah, I;m sure Jake and Yiliqquan are ALL broken up about that...

You know, I used to live in NY, so if you think you can somehow intimidate me with a Manhattan manner, it's not going to work... LOL
this is not intimidation - it's ridicule - there's a difference; in your case, you are so firmly rooted into your own muckthat there's not a chance I'd ever think you'd change your mind on anything

You know, I bet that's it. You guys talk big but bottom line is you're just another New Yorker -- not any different than the other 10 million or so. Very small fishes in a very large pond.
anything I'd like to say to that would sound silly, given that you are on the other side of the country (not planning on visiting anytime soon, were you?)

Further, BTW, it will be very interesting to see if your wife stays with you now that she's earning a lot more than you.
Haven't seen many of those situations with the wife earning more work out. My uncle just got done putting his wife through school and now that she's earning more she's through with him. Tried to warn him. LOL
give your contractual perspective on relationships, and the fact that you are a pretty bitter guy, it doesn't surprise me you have this view; anyway, thanks for the "warning" :rolleyes:

Golden Arms
01-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I havent heard of him either, and on top of that, when confronted about stuff in the past where he could actualy step up and walk the walk, he then told me that he doenst even live in seattle, and implied that he lives so far away its not even realistic for him to get up here.

lunghushan
01-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah, you guys got me. I'm ironman and t_neiderhoff and Neil and Gene and most everybody else on this forum, and I just post here so you guys will dial in and see the banner ad at the top of the page.

I don't even live in Seattle -- I'm just a computer simulation. LOL

YiLiQuan1
01-12-2007, 03:32 PM
yeah, I;m sure Jake and Yiliqquan are ALL broken up about that...

You're right... I lost sleep the last few nights for that reason alone... Oh, wait, no I didn't... :rolleyes:

lunghushan
01-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Well, I must have hit a nerve somewhere or you all wouldn't be wasting so much time on me.

It's kindof sad considering you have families and businesses and stuff that you'd waste so much time with a nobody on a forum, one you think is so pathetic. I wouldn't want to be your students, wife or kids, that's for sure.

Unfortunately my vacation is over and I can't play anymore, but it was nice verbally sparring with you. Thanks for providing some entertainment on rainy days.

Please be nice to Doo Wai when you fight him, he's just an old guy after all.

YiLiQuan1
01-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Well, I must have hit a nerve somewhere or you all wouldn't be wasting so much time on me.

Nah, not at all... considering I've been a member on this forum for years, and yet I still have only about 1/10th the number of posts you have, I think you're the one spending more time running off at the mouth online than anyone else...

Wasting time on you is like playing Solitaire - you do it because there's nothing better to do at the moment. You're a momentary diversion, kind of like watching people injure themselves on YouTube. Don't overestimate your impact on the world at large...

It's kindof sad considering you have families and businesses and stuff that you'd waste so much time with a nobody on a forum, one you think is so pathetic. I wouldn't want to be your students, wife or kids, that's for sure.

Again, 10 times the number of posts I have, and you're pointing fingers. ;)

Unfortunately my vacation is over and I can't play anymore, but it was nice verbally sparring with you.

That's probably the only kind of sparring you ever do.

lunghushan
01-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Nah, not at all... considering I've been a member on this forum for years, and yet I still have only about 1/10th the number of posts you have, I think you're the one spending more time running off at the mouth online than anyone else...

Wasting time on you is like playing Solitaire - you do it because there's nothing better to do at the moment. You're a momentary diversion, kind of like watching people injure themselves on YouTube. Don't overestimate your impact on the world at large...

That's a good point about the # of posts. I was more talking about the other 3 Lama guys about this one. I can't believe they'd waste time on somebody they thought was so pathetic.

That's probably the only kind of sparring you ever do.

It's true ... no sparring for me. It's kind of a waste of time anyway because all anybody ever does is kickboxing stuff.

YiLiQuan1
01-12-2007, 04:47 PM
It's true ... no sparring for me. It's kind of a waste of time anyway because all anybody ever does is kickboxing stuff.

No, you're incorrect on that point.

Your "anybody" is an overgeneralization based solely upon the limited exposure you've had in Seattle. You've had plenty of invites to see our training, but for a myriad of reasons you've balked at the opportunity. But understand that your perception, though defining your reality, does not limit everyone else's perception nor does it limit their reality.

And the only waste of time is talking about how bad everyone's training is without stepping up to do something about it.

lunghushan
01-12-2007, 04:52 PM
No, you're incorrect on that point.

Your "anybody" is an overgeneralization based solely upon the limited exposure you've had in Seattle. You've had plenty of invites to see our training, but for a myriad of reasons you've balked at the opportunity. But understand that your perception, though defining your reality, does not limit everyone else's perception nor does it limit their reality.

And the only waste of time is talking about how bad everyone's training is without stepping up to do something about it.

Okay, in all the places I ever sparred, all the places I've ever visited, most everybody just uses kickboxing. I'm not ridiculing their training -- I'm just stating a fact.

I did go to a school almost 20 years ago now and some of the students used a few other things besides basic kickboxing, but that was it.

Anyway I don't want to do sparring now because people don't take care to guard against skin borne or blood borne diseases.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-12-2007, 05:30 PM
NEIL, you are a douche!

But you are correct in saying that you are a nobody. And who'd a thought...I finally agree with you on something....lol

I'm waiting for you to tell me/us how you are never going to post again....LOL

lkfmdc
01-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Anyway I don't want to do sparring now because people don't take care to guard against skin borne or blood borne diseases.

FEMALE HYGIENE DEVICE

lunghushan
01-12-2007, 07:27 PM
This should be right up your ...

http://www.videovat.com/videos/2303/really-funny-skit-for-female-hygiene-device.aspx

SifuAbel
01-12-2007, 07:28 PM

Oh lord.................... :rolleyes:

Can't you just lead by example? Can't you just show them how its done?

P.S. I noticed that ross's arm tear thread got deleted, was it me? :rolleyes:

unkokusai
01-13-2007, 09:33 AM
It's true ... no sparring for me. It's kind of a waste of time anyway because .

because you scream like a little girl and run away before any actual sparring can take place?

Shaolin Wookie
01-13-2007, 10:07 AM

?????????????????????????????????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

But seriously, I personally fight in a full body condom. Magnum, of course.

IronWeasel
01-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunghushan

So, for YOU, it isn't really your CHI...

You just strike to the chest of your opponent and they die three days later from a staph infection!

Lama Pai Sifu
01-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey..I thought Neil wasn't going to post anymore? I see that he is still at it....