PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Those who know Nexus!! (IE. Myself)

Nexus
09-19-2001, 02:08 AM
I posted this in the kungfu board but as I am frequently posting here and active in this forum, I feel it has relevance as well and may pose as important to some who do not often check the kungfu board.

- Starting Here -

My current status is today I was in a vehicle accident which was not caused by me. My status is ok, health wise I am fine except for some neck/back pain which I am administering some qi gong for. But due to this, my attention will need to be focussed elsewhere for some time, so it is highly likely that I will be of an absense on this board.
I have really enjoyed learning from all of you, and sharing thoughts/discussion. I hope each of you continues with your kung fu and grows to be whatever you want to be.

For those who wish to contact me, you can use my email listed in my profile, or also for an immediate contact beng@bored.com.

I'll be happy to answer any questions regarding kung fu that I can aid with via email, but as time will be limitting, I will be unable to be here as I have been in the past. This is likely not to be indefinite, but will certainly carry forth for some time.

Thank you for your understanding, and best health and practicing for all of you!

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

prana
09-19-2001, 02:21 AM
well good to know you are still typing away. Recover well soon

dfedorko@mindspring.com
10-10-2001, 04:34 PM
Nexus -

I wish you the best. I am currently unable to train. I found that now I have a herniated disk and it is playing with the siatic nerve of my left leg. Appears that I am a candidate for surgery real soon. Take care.

Damian

EARTH DRAGON
10-10-2001, 06:40 PM
check your email
Nexus I hope you feel better and recover quick we will miss ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep smiling

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Nexus
10-10-2001, 08:05 PM
Don't do the surgery. My father had the EXACT same condition and went to an accupuncturist. The guy fixed the entire problem, in about 8-10 sessions. I would definetely check that direction first before you invest any time/money/pain in surgery.

- Nexus

dfedorko@mindspring.com
10-11-2001, 09:18 PM
Thank you my Tai Chi Brother.

Damian