PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember me?

CaptinPickAxe
01-17-2007, 08:47 AM
I come back here and I see a bunch of fresh faces. N00bs who I have never seen before. I miss the likes of Chen Zhen, StarChaser, Vash, Kristopher, etc. I bet you most of the people here don't even know what the hell a Blooming Loonie is....

I want my old KFM back...The days when I could get away with petitioning to ban Gene.

Yao Sing
01-17-2007, 08:52 AM
You mean KFO dontcha? Them days been gone for awhile now. Feel free to liven the place up though. :)

EarthDragon
01-17-2007, 08:58 AM
I remember you Captain. Where have you been? indeed this board changes as the students quit and others join the ranks of martial arts, not many of us are here for life.

BruceSteveRoy
01-17-2007, 09:04 AM
petition to ban gene? i'd sign it.

Ben Gash
01-17-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm still here

CaptinPickAxe
01-17-2007, 09:24 AM
KFO? That just goes to show how big of a n00b you are.

ED, I've been busy as all hell. I gave up the CMA for MMA (I love it...I choke people unconcious nowadays) and have been busy working on my album, as well as 3 other albums. I've been entirely too busy. I figured, "Hey, today is my birthday. I might as well go see some of the peeps who used to give me hell on KFM (yao sing!!!)"

MasterKiller
01-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Do you remember Eulerfan? How about AfricanTiger?

Always remember that you were a n00b once, yourself, padawan. ;)

Royal Dragon
01-17-2007, 09:40 AM
I remember you!! and all the other guys you emntioned as well.

I have been here since 1969 myself. There are not too many names I don't recognize! :eek:

Blooming Loonie is more Modern KFM who knows who "Rolls" is?

Ben Gash
01-17-2007, 09:50 AM
I've only been here since 1970 apparently, but I know I was here before RD :rolleyes:
I'm so old I know who TKD man was :eek:
I miss ego extrordinaire, he was so messed up it was actually funny :D
I also really miss guys like Ryu, Legend and Robin

Chief Fox
01-17-2007, 10:05 AM
I come back here and I see a bunch of fresh faces. N00bs who I have never seen before. I miss the likes of Chen Zhen, StarChaser, Vash, Kristopher, etc. I bet you most of the people here don't even know what the hell a Blooming Loonie is....

I want my old KFM back...The days when I could get away with petitioning to ban Gene.

I think I remember you. Aren't you the guy who made it with a cow while your buddies were video tapping it?

Royal Dragon
01-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Ben Gash,
Your posts say you have been here since 1969 too. Anyone who was here prior to KFM taking the forum over from KFO is listed as being here since 1969

GeneChing
01-17-2007, 10:47 AM
We took over the forum prior to the '69 date glitch. We had to move it later because it had grown too large (which was one of the reasons Steve Creel had to let it go - it got too expensive for him to maintain).

And CPA, people are still trying to ban me. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Pork Chop
01-17-2007, 10:50 AM
i recognize yah but i've changed my name 3 or 4 times (lost_disciple, jowbacca, bmore banga) so i doubt old people coming back recognize me.

Ben Gash
01-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Actually, looking at yours it says 1970 to me :confused:
I always assumed that the date thing stemmed from the time the whole thing crashed and we were all de-registered. I just had a scary thought! I've been here for 8 years!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yao Sing
01-17-2007, 12:06 PM
KFO? That just goes to show how big of a n00b you are.

So, you're saying it was KFM before KFO then returned back to KFM?

I haven't been here long but it was KFO (Kung Fu Online) when I started and I remember you and Ego and others. I posted under a different name but didn't venture out of the NPM forum much other than occassional reading of the main forum.

Guess I was busy training instead of talking crap with you old ****s.

lkfmdc
01-17-2007, 12:12 PM
I want my old KFM back...

I guess you didn't get the memo? The Lama Pai people of CTS have now taken over the forum, we're out of control and we'll bully you into submission! No one can stop us, not even Gene Ching with a Xing Yi Bayonet. Our next step will be to infect the forum with all sorts of contageous disease to drive the last survivors off

(evil laughter in the background)

PangQuan
01-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Our next step will be to infect the forum with all sorts of contageous disease to drive the last survivors off

just go roll with lung...

lkfmdc
01-17-2007, 12:24 PM
recently revealed evidence that Lunghushan is really the senior white tigger disciple

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3722&d=1168463629

Hua Lin Laoshi
01-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Actually, Ego and Blooming Lotus were part of the reason I never bothered much with the wasteland known as the main forum.

I believe Ego's been back under a couple other names since those days.

Shaolinlueb
01-17-2007, 12:42 PM
argh, the captains back, did you find yee gold?

Oso
01-17-2007, 03:20 PM
What DID happen to African Tiger? Did he score a good acting job?

Oso
01-17-2007, 03:31 PM
...oh, HI, CPA.

SevenStar
01-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Do you remember Eulerfan? How about AfricanTiger?

Always remember that you were a n00b once, yourself, padawan. ;)

*raises hand* I remember. Do you remember braden, bak mei, Budokan or JWTaylor?

SevenStar
01-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Actually, Ego and Blooming Lotus were part of the reason I never bothered much with the wasteland known as the main forum.

I believe Ego's been back under a couple other names since those days.

ego frequented the southern forum more than the main. He actually provoked a lot of thought and discussion - he was a good troll. He started messing up when he let BL post under his name.

SevenStar
01-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Who remembers the days when royce would CHOKE anyone on this forum?

Oso
01-17-2007, 04:07 PM
i think that was getting old by the time I started in...2000, i think. or maybe it was early 2001 can't remember.

hey, mr. moderator, are all the dates lost or will they just not display?

SevenStar
01-17-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm not positive, since I didn't do the forum move, but I'm guessing they were lost with the first move. I do know that you joined in 2001, though.

Ben Gash
01-17-2007, 04:22 PM
I often wonder what became of JWT, he was a good guy :(

SevenStar
01-17-2007, 04:28 PM
aye, matey. So was his weiner dog.

SanHeChuan
01-17-2007, 04:55 PM
I remember most of those people including CPA, argh I must be a salty dawg! sorry I missed act like a pirate day.

David Jamieson
01-17-2007, 05:03 PM
I only remember you in a "bad touch" sort of way.

Water Dragon
01-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Well, if we're throwing names around...

Ma Fu Yee, Ryu, and the infamous Neal Cameron. Yeah, I said the name, am I banned now?

GeneChing
01-17-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm only banning people for being idiots today. Remembering the Cameron affair is not an example of idiocy in my book. Quite the opposite.

Oso: I'm afraid the date data is lost...at least to the best of our IT's ability.

Water Dragon
01-17-2007, 05:28 PM
lol. He went by Jojutsu for a while. I remember he used to get into it with some crazy Canadian called Kung Lek.

Mas Judt
01-17-2007, 05:33 PM
What ever happened to John Wayne Taylor? Last we heard of him he was called to active duty to go kick the Taleban's @ss...

Water Dragon
01-17-2007, 05:43 PM
What ever happened to John Wayne Taylor? Last we heard of him he was called to active duty to go kick the Taleban's @ss...

And we can't forget the Crippled Avenger, who if I recall correctly, abruptly disappeared right after a seminar with you!

rogue
01-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Welcome back Cap, good to see an oldie back here.

I was just thinking about JWT myself. Somebody out Texas way who knows those Kempo guys will have to find him.

rogue
01-17-2007, 07:11 PM
lol. He went by Jojutsu for a while. I remember he used to get into it with some crazy Canadian called Kung Lek.

What happened to good old KL, didn't he get a sex change or something? Those are free up in Canada.

Oso
01-17-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm not positive, since I didn't do the forum move, but I'm guessing they were lost with the first move. I do know that you joined in 2001, though.

awww, and what sort of idiotic thing did i do to make you remember that :)

Gene, thanks, I figured it was or it would show. Just curious. Late 2000 and early 2001 were a foggy sort of time for me...testing for shifu status under my old teacher and making plans to change towns, jobs and coincidentally: girlfriends...the rest were a cinch but the girl was a beyotch. :D

I miss Ap the most :(

CSN the second most.

and MightyB

Royal Dragon
01-17-2007, 08:36 PM
What happened to RYU. ?

Vash
01-17-2007, 09:50 PM
album come out yet? I've still got over a gig's worth of MP3s from your site.

Also, I'm about as old skool as a 4th gen iPod.

Which Royce would still totally choke out.

Mas Judt
01-17-2007, 09:52 PM
"And we can't forget the Crippled Avenger, who if I recall correctly, abruptly disappeared right after a seminar with you!"

Umm, dude, ixnay of the disapeer-ay... :D

The Xia
01-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Although I'm relatively new here, I have been a long time lurker. That being said, who remembers Ralek? :D

Kristoffer
01-18-2007, 05:36 AM
we all remembers the captin

I remember sharky, northern practitioner and all of you other weirdos who I lurk around these days

Samurai Jack
01-18-2007, 05:51 AM
Cap' has hardly been gone long enough to qualify as gone.

Wait... that came out wrong... uhhhhhhhh...

I mean welcome back! ;)

Name dropping:

Count, Blacktaoist, abobo, scotty1, LiquidJaguar, and that Vash guy. He always rubbed my willy-knickers (at least until he found out I'm a guy).

CaptinPickAxe
01-18-2007, 06:35 AM
Kris, WD, Vash, Oso,...

Those are the names I missed. How goes it fellas? I'm in between bouts of puking bile (hard 23rd birthday....crown will choke Royce out)

Vash, I'm in the mastering process. My album will be out very, wery soon. If you want drop me a PM so I can mail you a copy or I can show you a link to download it. All my ORAist will get a free copy. While all the people with 1969/70 dates who dropped names will get KTFO.

I think I'm still drunk...oops....back to the bile spewing.

Good day, gents.

Ming Yue still post?

CaptinPickAxe
01-18-2007, 06:37 AM
Oh, yeah.

Where are all the peeps who think I'm still a doppleganger of MeatShake?

Oso
01-18-2007, 06:41 AM
Ming Yue has officially retired. She got married and quit her day job to focus on her art while her and her husband are busy buying houses and becoming slum lords.

She making money with her art, which is a rarity, so that's all good.

She's still helping with my website and other graphic stuff. She's very happy and content and I'm very glad for that but I miss her in the school.

Kristoffer
01-18-2007, 06:45 AM
wohoo free stuff!

bodhitree
01-18-2007, 07:29 AM
shaolinkungfu, meatshake, Chenzhen

formercastleva- who I owe my views about science and reality to. The guy rescued me from believing in Cherokee Hair Tampons. How you get TCM from Cherokee Hair Tampon?

yenhoi
01-18-2007, 07:37 AM
roll call

h20dragen is around here somewheres, but his head is all messed up nowadays.

:eek:

norther practitioner
01-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Blech... noobs

I remember when challange matches actually happend around here.

yenhoi
01-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Braden is missed for sure.

Im sure I saw that Radhnoti character posting in the ORA forum some weeks ago..

Ego crashes around a different forum nowadays.

:eek:

yenhoi
01-18-2007, 08:43 AM
CSN made some youtube thread not so long ago, MightyB checked in like 2 years ago, and Ryu seems gone from all forums forever.

:D

Pork Chop
01-18-2007, 08:52 AM
my account doesn't show it, but i've been on this forum since at least fall 1998.

did anyone mention xebby? i miss that guy.
CSN popped in not too long ago.
i remember starting the search for JWT in like 2004 and didn't get very far.
Robinf and RFM were cool.
I still stay in touch with illusionfist, je lei sifu, and bean curd if anyone remembers them.
sharkey was cool
qeySus still posts sometimes over here eventho he's a mma head
I miss Ap a lot too

anybody remember HKV? hehe

SevenStar
01-18-2007, 08:58 AM
What happened to RYU. ?

I wanna say ryu. came back for a minute, then left again. I would rather ryu come back though, then him. He's the only person here who had the type of crap happen to him that I do.

SevenStar
01-18-2007, 09:02 AM
my account doesn't show it, but i've been on this forum since at least fall 1998.

did anyone mention xebby? i miss that guy.
CSN popped in not too long ago.
i remember starting the search for JWT in like 2004 and didn't get very far.
Robinf and RFM were cool.
I still stay in touch with illusionfist, je lei sifu, and bean curd if anyone remembers them.
sharkey was cool
qeySus still posts sometimes over here eventho he's a mma head
I miss Ap a lot too

anybody remember HKV? hehe

yeah, I miss sharky. He came back for a sec too, and re-vanished. Ap was the man. I wouldn't be surprised if xebby came back as yet another incarnation, but the original xeb was best. A guy I liked that was considered by some to be a troll was gingerfist.

Gene will give a free shirt to ANYONE who can remember what I changed my name to for a week.

SevenStar
01-18-2007, 09:03 AM
CSN made some youtube thread not so long ago, MightyB checked in like 2 years ago, and Ryu seems gone from all forums forever.

mighty b has been here more recently than that. he posted in 2006.

Kristoffer
01-18-2007, 09:10 AM
qeySus.. the icelandic dude

SevenStar
01-18-2007, 09:19 AM
Ming Yue has officially retired. She got married and quit her day job to focus on her art while her and her husband are busy buying houses and becoming slum lords.

She making money with her art, which is a rarity, so that's all good.

She's still helping with my website and other graphic stuff. She's very happy and content and I'm very glad for that but I miss her in the school.

Tell her that I - uh, I mean... We - miss her.

SevenStar
01-18-2007, 09:23 AM

I think he went by jukai man also. He claimed to live in my city.

CaptinPickAxe
01-18-2007, 10:45 AM
While were recolecting... We cannot forget Xebsball. That guy always had some interesting isht to say.

It really makes me happy to see the usual suspects around here. I knew the banninator would still be around though...he loves stealing peoples souls.

Kristoffer
01-18-2007, 11:05 AM
I remember all the insults I've made and all the flame wars.
I remember when the main page had crazy trafic with new threads by the minute.
I remember when I actually wrote anything, personal or related to anything.
I remember battling threads, going on forever.
Angry moderator PM's.
I remember how different life was back then compared to now.
I remember my password.
I remember the first version of this forum.
But most of all I remember the ORA gang and that I actually care about them. How weird that may be. A bunch of people I've never met, feels like distant family.

peace

Royal Dragon
01-18-2007, 11:30 AM
I remember when the main page had crazy trafic with new threads by the minute.

Reply]
LOL!! I remember me and Shaolindynasty both got into a post competition to see who could start a thread that got the most responses by the end of the day once.

I don't remember which one of us won, but I seem to remember we both posted thread entitled "What is this crap?", which had no actual topic of discussion once you opened it and looked to see what we were talking about. That thread became like 8-9 pages long by the end of the day.

I remember back when David Kash had his guys stalking me all over the internet on every forum and thread I posted on (While I was PART of their Org I might add), and the final blow out happened here over a number of threads.

I remeber he was exposed so badly that he was contacting random, unrelated people on the forum, and threatening laws suites to shut the posters up.

And then there was all the crazy Ralek threads -Best Troll ever BTW

Those were some crazy times back then!!

CaptinPickAxe
01-18-2007, 12:21 PM
It's strange. I think of the ORAist as my fam too. The battle thread was great...even though I couldn't rap at all back then (I've been practicing...)

I remember sending NortherPractioner my old, crappy, underdeveloped beats.
I remember the Slam Poetry I used to do.
I remember being accused daily that I was MeatShake trolling.
I remember how angry I was when I missed Taiji Legacy and meeting peeps from the forum
I remember MeatShake finding my true Sifu, Kirk Woller, through this forum (WaterDragon)
I remember how fun it was to flame those loony Falun Gongers.
I remember laughing my ass off at everyone making fun of Blooming Lotus' pictures.
I remember petitioning for GDA's readmittance to the forum for posting orgish.com pics.
I remember the string of politically charged threads that happend at least 6times a day
I remember when the ORA wasn't about Other Related (martial) Arts, but was like KFM after midnight.
I remember the old loop-hole for typing cuss words...

Now that I think of it...I had some fun times on this forum.

Royal Dragon
01-18-2007, 12:25 PM
I remember the old loop-hole for typing cuss words...

Reply]
**** man, you can STILL do that!! It's just a bit more complicated now!

CaptinPickAxe
01-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Royal Dragon...PM me with details.

SifuAbel
01-18-2007, 12:34 PM
I remember when ORA was the theme for the ENTIRE board.

I remember when fanboys spead like a virus and internet-speak was the official language.

I remember when "try that on royce" was the answer to everything from "have a nice day" to "whats your shoe size". (now that it has been done to royce, oh well :rolleyes: )

I remember when the takedown was unstoppable. Banana peels and oil slicks were everywhere.

I remember......................... too many things. :(

Becca
01-18-2007, 02:04 PM
I keep waiting for someone to mention Serpant and all those other crazy Assies...:eek: :cool:

Ben Gash
01-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Serpent was actually Scottish, he just lived in Australia, he was pretty cool though.
We've mentioned Ego, how much more crazy do you want your Aussies?

Oso
01-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Tell her that I - uh, I mean... We - miss her.

{chuckle}

i will. i think her account is still live, you could pm her

there's some new stuff on her website

www.curious3d.com

i like "Hokusai"

rogue
01-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Anybody still remember Sam Wiley, Marsala/Masada, Rich Mooney and of course Patterson. Remember when conversation around here centered on raising mantids and chi?:D

Who was that Combat Tai Chi guy?

Ben Gash
01-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Yeah, and that weird Dagga guy ;)

SevenStar
01-18-2007, 03:42 PM
LOL!! I remember me and Shaolindynasty both got into a post competition to see who could start a thread that got the most responses by the end of the day once.

I don't remember which one of us won, but I seem to remember we both posted thread entitled "What is this crap?", which had no actual topic of discussion once you opened it and looked to see what we were talking about. That thread became like 8-9 pages long by the end of the day.

I think I won. I cheated though. I remember having a contest like that, but serpent and I were involved. I TTTed the ultimate grappling thread, which had already had like 15 pages at the time.

SevenStar
01-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Who was that Combat Tai Chi guy?

you talking about shooter?

David Jamieson
01-18-2007, 04:24 PM
What happened to good old KL, didn't he get a sex change or something? Those are free up in Canada.

You're thinking of sweden. They're free in european welfare states such as all of northern europe, but in canada, if we want good medicine, we save up our shiny gold coins and head south where health care isn't free, but at least it's available.

as for KL, he went on to become more man than few of you will even approach becoming.

never even mind his gigantic and fear rendering celestial root. Which he would pull trucks with if there wasn't a danger of some dude running up and hoofing it full force while having his picture taken!

no names *cough*Gene*cough*

also, "Kung" in swedish is "King". while Lek, is Lek.

rogue
01-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah, and that weird Dagga guy ;)

I forgot all about that clown. Poor guy died in a death match with Red5. :D

Wow 7, almost forgot about Shooter. Has anybody heard from him and if he's still using Tai Chi in the ring? The guy I was thinking about was in the Air Force, may have been based in Oklahoma and used to post videos of tai chi against other styles. Of course the other styles always used a stereotyped attack. He had an ad in Black Belt not too long ago. Found him, Gary Romel.

He has a web site http://www.flowingcombat.com/

Found a review of his videos, ouch. But it sounds like the same things that we said to him here.
http://home.att.net/~erik.mann/romel.htm

Maybe we can dig Ap back up and have Watchman say howdy. I found them before.

BlueTravesty
01-18-2007, 07:38 PM
I remember when one of two things would happen on an almost hourly basis-

A would take the correct and do X with it.
or (sometimes)
The correct would take A and do X with them.

The Willow Sword
01-18-2007, 08:09 PM
You Know i am certainly not a noob. Ive been on the forums since uhh i think 1995. Back then i was Drunken Ostrich(those were my follower and good soldier days with you know who). Since 97' i have been The Willow Sword.

Welcome back to this pit of debauchery and endless redundant topics:p ;)

Peace,TWS

Water Dragon
01-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Blue Travesty has danced the macarena with the correct.

Ming Yue
01-19-2007, 06:27 AM
You guys are losers. I don't remember any of that crap.

Ah the fun days of being the token chick on the ORA Battle threads!
I definitely remember Eulerfan, and how Merry Prankster would use the word 'bewbies' in relation to her.
Anyone know what's up with Northern Practicioner?
does Meatshake still post? He used to crack me up.

Since KFO, I have dutifully initiated many people into the proper use and exploitation of the correct.

And of course, I'll always pine for Seven. :p

Vash
01-19-2007, 07:19 AM
but, but . . . you said I was always there when you needed me. Do you not need me, what with this "husband" business?

I am here, a broken Vash.

With no avatar.

I definitely remember Eulerfan, and how Merry Prankster would use the word 'bewbies' in relation to her.

Since KFO, I have dutifully initiated many people into the proper use and exploitation of the correct.

Vash
01-19-2007, 07:20 AM
. . . Vash guy. He always rubbed my willy-knickers (at least until he found out I'm a guy).

teh oh-noooeeeezzz.

Seriously though, that's hot.

bodhitree
01-19-2007, 07:48 AM
I quit smoking using this thread (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23711)
Does anyone remember Zim?

Ming Yue
01-19-2007, 08:23 AM
aww.

The fact that I'm still sig-worthy warms my cockles. Or something.

bodhitree
01-19-2007, 08:29 AM
In the thread linked above I hit on you ming yue. Now, we're both married:D

CaptinPickAxe
01-19-2007, 09:26 AM
MeatShake lives here in Minneapolis with his girlfriend. We both came here for school. He's doing quite well for himself. He's working on getting a job being a sales rep for DigiDesign (any music heads know what that is?) He's a superb Mixing Engineer and now has a very nice studio in his apartment. We're begininng work on our experiemental album sometime next week.

I'll tell him to come say hello to the people who think he isn't an individual...but rather one side of a split personality.

SevenStar
01-19-2007, 09:46 AM

Tears of joy, MY, tears of joy. I still have that naughty pic you sent me a few years ago.

Ming Yue
01-19-2007, 09:52 AM
I have no knowledge of this picture of which you speak. :cool:

How's life? How's training? Still finding joy in bannination?

SevenStar
01-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Life is decent, training is getting better, but bannination is not as fun without my bannination queen :( How's life been treating you? Do you think you'll ever come out of retirement?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-19-2007, 10:19 AM
i remember old school gda spilling out gore and bile through the keyboard like a homeless man passed out drunk on the traintracks.

i remember rotting orbs style.

Ming Yue
01-19-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm going to stay retired for a while, but I can't imagine never training again. I miss the school and the workouts, that's for sure.

I'm enjoying the real estate thing. My husband and I are buying/upgrading houses to rent. Keeps me moving all day. Turns out I have a knack for carpentry, and I'm a complete natural at demolition. It's like Mantis with a sledgehammer. :)

Ming Yue
01-19-2007, 10:25 AM
GDA!

You were far more like a homeless man who passed out on the train tracks and then died from choking on his own vomit, whose corpse attracted a pack of wolves that while feeding got hit by a speeding passenger train that subsequently derailed and plowed into an apartment complex for active seniors.

good times.

SevenStar
01-19-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm going to stay retired for a while, but I can't imagine never training again. I miss the school and the workouts, that's for sure.

I'm enjoying the real estate thing. My husband and I are buying/upgrading houses to rent. Keeps me moving all day. Turns out I have a knack for carpentry, and I'm a complete natural at demolition. It's like Mantis with a sledgehammer. :)

yeah, I can see you being a natural at demolition. Just keep that sledgehammer away from my car.

SevenStar
01-19-2007, 11:10 AM
holy crap - I just got a visual of you in a room filled with sheet rock dust everywhere and holes in the walls from you whacking them with the sledgehammer. It might be time to send me another pic...:cool:

brothernumber9
01-19-2007, 12:49 PM
leave it up to GDA to type some ish that nearly gets me written up at work for making wimpering noises in my cublicle and then blaming it on missing my dear sweet 'paw-paw'.

brothernumber9
01-19-2007, 12:54 PM
correction:

I misread his last post. I thought he said SPELLING gore and bile like a homeless man instead of SPILLING. my bad. not as funny anymore.

Pork Chop
01-19-2007, 12:57 PM
who was it that came on here drunk and typed in some gibberish that someone used in their sig for a while, was that you GDA?
I remember when that happened, I think i laughed about it for a week.
He|| anytime i get drunk i try to post as much as possible to recreate the magic....

SevenStar
01-19-2007, 01:35 PM
GDA did it. I think vash had it in his sig. that was the gibberish that ended with "fcke me, I'm out of it"

SevenStar
01-19-2007, 01:38 PM
correction - serpent has it:

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu

Pork Chop
01-19-2007, 01:47 PM
that's still funny LOL

SevenStar
01-19-2007, 01:50 PM
I wanna see the whole dialogue. Anyone know which thread it was in and on which forum?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-19-2007, 05:09 PM
its even funnier that it was a serious answer.

David Jamieson
01-20-2007, 06:50 AM
Ming Yue has a C0ckle?

talk about tranny surprise.

holy jebas!!!

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-20-2007, 09:13 AM
GDA!

You were far more like a homeless man who passed out on the train tracks and then died from choking on his own vomit, whose corpse attracted a pack of wolves that while feeding got hit by a speeding passenger train that subsequently derailed and plowed into an apartment complex for active seniors.

good times.

i was thinking more along the lines of a homeless man who was still alive as the train ran him down. who felt his insides being pulled out of him as he was twisted and torn in half spilling his viscera over the tracks in a mural of carnage.

tomato potato.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Ming Yue has a C0ckle?

talk about tranny surprise.

holy jebas!!!

tranny surprise ... you watch some sick **** on the interweb david.

im proud of you.

David Jamieson
01-20-2007, 09:52 AM
tranny surprise ... you watch some sick **** on the interweb david.

im proud of you.

one cannot claim to understand what is good without comprehending that which is bad. It's a fact of life. ;p