MasterKiller
01-23-2007, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=Y-hVGoex7Sg

SifuAbel
01-23-2007, 07:00 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo k

David Jamieson
01-23-2007, 08:06 PM
lol at the brewing race wars going on in the commentary.

lunghushan
01-23-2007, 08:08 PM
lol at the brewing race wars going on in the commentary.

Seriously, next U.S. recession things are probably going to get UGLY. Anyways I don't know what to say about the losers here except they're like knocking themselves down trying to get away from punches. ???

David Jamieson
01-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Seriously, next U.S. recession things are probably going to get UGLY. Anyways I don't know what to say about the losers here except they're like knocking themselves down trying to get away from punches. ???

good thing im not american!

whew *whipes brow*

lunghushan
01-23-2007, 08:18 PM
good thing im not american!

whew *whipes brow*

Yeah, Canada has much more of a social net than the U.S.

You know, I was looking at a chart of American recessions vs. unemployment. You know, recession is considered negative growth in the economy. But the economy hardly drops at all, like pretty much nothing.

So during a recession, the GDP hardly drops at all, like 1-2% or something. BUT, unemployment tends to skyrocket by 4% or more. It's pretty whacked.

Basically the number of people they lay off is nowhere proportional to the amount of business they're losing. If they just kept the people employed, things would recover, and the businesses would lose hardly any money at all. But instead they lay off all these people.

So by laying off the people they cause a lot of social unrest and it takes the economy longer to recover. In essence, it's just plain stupid. They'd be better off dropping wages a little bit instead of laying people off.

5Animals1Path
01-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Well.........that was dumb.