PDA

View Full Version : Got into it again (sucker punched)

JetLi'sFearless
01-23-2007, 10:33 PM
Anyway here is a story that just happened to me after I decided to go for a stroll after working out in a gym for a bit. Two guys, one Mexican and one white, both of whom looked like bangers with hat siodeways, baggy clothes, one ahd a thin mustahce, slanted eyes, etc. were walking in front of me (well one was riding a bike) and I could smell or feel they were toruble before I even got close, like they were looking for a victim or to bully someone. One of them points at me or flips me off or osmething so I call them up on it and start walking toward them. They start getting tough and claim theyw erent aiming at me or somehting so I say "ok thats cool" and I wanted to part ways than, but just a second after that the one in the bike said He could knock me out or he would or something and I say "you cant knock me out" than he goes "what" and we end up agreeing to go one on one in a dark alley behind a movie theatre casue I say "yea right two against one".

Than as I walk toward the Mexican, he starts abcking out saying "why do you want to fight" or "you look toot ough for me" and I feel bad and start apologising and saying I thought his friend flipped me off and he kept saying why i was copming at him like that or something. Anyway after tlaking to him for like 6 minutes I turn my eye just for the slightest second as Im about to leave and get sucked punched right in the nose. I knew than that if I stayed there I would have lost the fight cause he hit me so hard I felt like I coudlnt feel my nose (or it felt fat and mummified or a weird way to describe the feeling) and I think I had some tear sin my eyes form the shock of the impact. Anyway depsite this I still came at him a bit but he kept running away and circling around me, than his friend (who promised not to interfer) all of a sudden started running at me. I knew right there and than Im in a desperate situationm against two thugs possibly with weapons in a dark alley, while being dazed and in a crappy state after the sucker punch. So I throw a hook at the white guy running at me that misses and htis the air in front of him (wasnt really aiming at him just to get him away from me). And he pulls out a flashlight and tells his friend hes gonmna sue it against me.

At this moment I circle back away form the dark alley into where people are in front of the theatre, and start running for my car casue I remember I have weapons there (claw hammer and knife), right there and than I had so much anger in me I was ready to commit two ****cides and had pictures in my head of stabbing them over and over again. As I ran I saw them riding bikes really fast away form me, and kept looking for them but to no avail (I was planning on using my car as a weapon as well). I got out and in houses that had bikes in front of them knocked on the door pretending to be asking for someone who lives there to see whose inside. I uisually am the first to throw the punch liek I did on haloween when a guy reached into my pocket trying to grab my cell phone or something, however this time because there were two of them adn they didnt look like regular people but thugs I was intimitaed a bit.

ANyway i learned a few things form this:
1. Never expect it to be a fair fight, one on one with no wepaons, despite whats promised.
2. Never turn your back to the other guy or his friend even for a split second or when your leaving.
3. Dont leave first but wait for the other guy to leave first.
4. Dont back out even if you realize you were wrong or for whatever reason backing out of your stance will add confidence to him no matter if he himself started backing otu first.
5. Attack right away, and dont even wait for them to attack first or engage in conversation (why tai chi sucks for combat).
6. Carry a concealed weapon or look for weapons on the gorund to use in such situations before an engagement cause theyll use wepaons if they have them.
7. if you attack them dont let up an stop hitting till theyre defeated (I keep telling myself this but always make the same msitake).
8. throw the attakc/punch first. generally who throws the firs tpunch wins the fight.
9. The person who is prepared to egt the msot violent will geenrally win despite not having or having skill.

BoulderDawg
01-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Now what video game is that again?:D

CaptinPickAxe
01-24-2007, 12:12 AM

You should of went for their nuts with the swiss army knife again...:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
01-24-2007, 12:19 AM
does anyone know what

F R A T

means?

JetLi'sFearless
01-24-2007, 12:44 AM
this is a true story, why are you guys not tkaing it seriously?

Mr Punch
01-24-2007, 01:19 AM
OMGRAOTFLMAO!

Actually it's not worth that. But you get the idea.

SifuAbel
01-24-2007, 01:40 AM
One of them points at me or flips me off or osmething so I call them up on it and start walking toward them.

Grow up. Your first, worst, and really only mistake was to breach the distance between you.

JetLi'sFearless
01-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Actually I was heading their way anyway so even if I stayed quiet they were stopping and I think waiting for me to satrt crap with me, so thats why i said things cause I knew it was inevitable as I was gonna cross them anyway. And they started using violent language first and postering, al I did was ask them or call them up on the hand gesture, if they werent agressive they could have just said it was a misunderstanding and isntead of staying and posturing and threatening me, walked away.

btw thinking about it if my friend was in this situation I know what he'd have done. he'd havesaid "is there some sort of a problem" while wlaking toward them with no hesitation and when one of them got off the bike he would have attacked right away without fear of consequences or wepaons or any thought more than 2 seconds in front of him.

True_Tech
01-24-2007, 03:50 AM
i've been here 2 days and even i call bull**** on that, that happened to me today you know what i did? walked around them cause i know 3 on 1 isn't gonna come out in my favor and school books are heavy to run with

cjurakpt
01-24-2007, 04:41 AM
why do I get the feeling that JLF hopes people will be m@sturbating while they read his stuff?

this guy was way irritating last time around - actually, I don't think it's Happeh, there was someone else who's screen name I can't remember, but had the same fetish-like take on prisons and street fights

please, someone ban him, please...

SevenStar
01-24-2007, 08:56 AM
you're talking about serious_harm / enforcer. He was also the idiot that took my replies to certain topics and posted them as his own on another forum.

Ray Pina
01-24-2007, 11:56 AM
You started it! They finished it!..... welcome to the streets

If they gave you the finger or not, you called them out... mistake No. 1 (you could have easily went home and forgot about two strangers)

There were two of them and only one of you and you continued to press the situation.... mistake No. 2

You thought two strangers (who look like thugs) will play by some type of rules that you have set in your mind... there are no rules.... mistake No. 3

You talked to them for 6 minutes. If you're going to do something, don't talk, take advantage and knock one of them good by surprise... hurt him bad so you can than hurt the other one bad.... so you can get away safely...... you talked ... Mistake No. 4

You're lucky to be alive or not seriously hurt. If they were in a gang they are required to fu(k you up. If they were disrespcted (which is how they would have taken your calling them out) they have to fu(k you up or they'll get their ass beat and thrown out of the gang.

cjurakpt
01-24-2007, 11:59 AM
you're talking about serious_harm / enforcer. He was also the idiot that took my replies to certain topics and posted them as his own on another forum.

so, banning? no banning? Grog want know...

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-24-2007, 12:33 PM
i say let it roll. i like trolls though. i just wonder if this kid uses a special spell unchecker to **** up his words that bad. half the time its completely coherent and half the time its completely awsum.

SifuAbel
01-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Actually I was heading their way anyway so even if I stayed quiet they were stopping and I think waiting for me to satrt crap with me, so thats why i said things cause I knew it was inevitable as I was gonna cross them anyway. And they started using violent language first and postering, al I did was ask them or call them up on the hand gesture, if they werent agressive they could have just said it was a misunderstanding and isntead of staying and posturing and threatening me, walked away.

btw thinking about it if my friend was in this situation I know what he'd have done. he'd havesaid "is there some sort of a problem" while wlaking toward them with no hesitation and when one of them got off the bike he would have attacked right away without fear of consequences or wepaons or any thought more than 2 seconds in front of him.

Like I said, grow up. How old are you?

SevenStar
01-24-2007, 01:58 PM
so, banning? no banning? Grog want know...

I dunno if it's the same guy as this 'new' guy. I can't check the IP of a banned member. Gene will need to look into that one.

Yao Sing
01-24-2007, 02:33 PM
You want to get into **** on the street then accept the consequences. Let us know when you get gutted.

jigahus
01-24-2007, 07:27 PM
I would have walked away. It takes more than words to get me riled up. Especially if it's from nobody out in a place that nobody cares about.

JetLi'sFearless
01-24-2007, 11:28 PM
what I also forgot to mention was that I agreed to fight the Mexican in the dark alley and willingly went there after he said he could knock me out. Which was a mistake casue I felt laot of fear as I was approaching him knowing they could be carrying a knife or a gun (thats why I was reluctant to engage). Also before I even started saying anything regarding the gang sign they if I remember right were already kind of turned around and waiting for me, so they were the ones who started it and not me. They were also the oens who offered to fight not me and suggested going to the alley. I wasnt shure if one of them flipped me off or if he put a gang sign at me, but I started talking to them and called them out on that cause I knew it was inavetible (confrontation) casue I was heading that way anyway, and felt if I put up a stand first rather than wait for a reaction It would have went better, and less like a punk.

5thBrother
01-25-2007, 12:42 AM
Wanker....

5Animals1Path
01-25-2007, 12:57 AM
This thread makes me feel dirty.

And not in the way I like. :(

qiphlow
01-25-2007, 02:07 PM
dude--you should expose yourself to a dose of gamma rays so you can hulk out next time someone does something minor that you think will make you a punk b/tch if you ignore it. or better yet--GET OVER IT, ALREADY!

lonewolf
01-25-2007, 02:49 PM
first of all, leave first. if they intiate contact after that strike the first blow. 2nd there are no promises on the street. if they want to fight one on one they would be in the gym you just came from and sparred with you there. 3rd six minutes! were you just waiting to get jumped? 4th you went in the alley. you're lucky they didn't rape you as well. never trust anybody on the street. if you already know they are bad news why would you go with them. martial arts isn't just about knocking someone out its also knowing when to go to the other side of the street to get home in one piece.

5thBrother
01-26-2007, 07:37 AM
well OK!

keke okok ur post DID have some usefulness after all... ur ghey arse punk ***** post WAS somewhat useful in the end!.....

used as 101 what not to do.. and then also "this is what an idiot looks like

kekekek

:X too many post training bbq tequila on this friday nite.. in my defence its australia day national holiday :P ... ok lame defence.. bnut better den ur post? :D

think some other peeps oredii mentioned but for examples ..

1. your bad attitude to start with
2. "and I could smell or feel they were toruble before I even got close" - Duh ****head! time to head in the other direction!
3. well .. its all downhill and obvious from there....

though really .. hard to take ur post as "series" ,,,, ur either a ****ing idiot or just plain PHUCKING stupid!!!! ur what they call a "troll right" or too young n dumb? even most basic boxing gyms would teach better.. etc

Though there ARE idiots like u out dere in dis big wide world so yeah ...

but ur post was used in a sumwaht productive way so cheers~

wei

what martial art do u study?
what school do u study at?
whats ur teachers name?
are u 17 or 19?

is this generation expected to act like that? the "though guy" mass "face" etc ...well of course, even in my day such a thing..... but maybe u can be a better person den dat.. i means shiiiet ur supposed to be bettering ur self by studing the Mo Sut "Martial ARTS"... else just be a punk and bash people with fist, pipe, chopper...

do u feel tough punk? well do ya?

:DDDDD~

"Eat My Shorts!" - B.Simpson

Royal Dragon
01-26-2007, 07:48 AM
I suspect he is starting these fights himself.

bodhitree
01-26-2007, 12:41 PM
I suggest asking them what the dues are to join their gang, sounds like some lofty tough blokes

Chief Fox
01-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Learn how to spell. You sound like a *******.

Royal Dragon
01-26-2007, 01:02 PM
Who me? NEVER!!! :D

JetLi'sFearless
01-26-2007, 01:58 PM
well OK!

keke okok ur post DID have some usefulness after all... ur ghey arse punk ***** post WAS somewhat useful in the end!.....

kekekek

:X too many post training bbq tequila on this friday nite.. in my defence its australia day national holiday :P ... ok lame defence.. bnut better den ur post? :D

2. "and I could smell or feel they were toruble before I even got close" - Duh ****head! time to head in the other direction!

though really .. hard to take ur post as "series" ,,,, ur either a ****ing idiot or just plain PHUCKING stupid!!!! ur what they call a "troll right" or too young n dumb? even most basic boxing gyms would teach better.. etc

wei

whats ur teachers name?
are u 17 or 19?

is this generation expected to act like that? the "though guy" mass "face" etc ...well of course, even in my day such a thing..... but maybe u can be a better person den dat.. i means shiiiet ur supposed to be bettering ur self by studing the Mo Sut "Martial ARTS"... else just be a punk and bash people with fist, pipe, chopper...

first off I dont pick fights with random people leik bruce lee and william cheung claimed to do for instance when they staretd fights with business men as their "sparring sessions." I dont go up to a random guy adn hit them or start a fight, those guys started the fight with me and initiated the exchange I jsut called them up ont he gang hand gesture toward me. Most fmaous amrtial artists through hsitory like kuo yun shen and others were actually criminals. Also my bxoing trainer even said how he got into fights when he was in the army and even after being a boxer he got in a brawl with bouncers he said he laid out at our town who tried grabbing him after he confronted them about how they treated his fmaily memebrs there.

JetLi'sFearless
01-26-2007, 01:59 PM
well OK!

kekekek

wei

whats ur teachers name?
are u 17 or 19?

first off I dont pick fights with random people leik bruce lee and william cheung claimed to do for instance when they staretd fights with business men as their "sparring sessions." I dont go up to a random guy and hit them or start a fight, those guys started the fight with me and initiated the exchange I just called them up ont he gang hand gesture toward me. Most famous amrtial artists through hsitory like kuo yun shen and others were actually criminals. Also my boxing trainer even said how he got into fights when he was in the army and even after being a boxer he got in a brawl with bouncers he said he laid out at our town who tried grabbing him after he confronted them about how they treated his fmaily memebrs there.