PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas in England

JetLi'sFearless
01-26-2007, 12:12 AM
http://www.tv3.co.nz/News/NewsDisplay/tabid/209/articleID/18823/Default.aspx

Mysterious samurai saves Police in UK Tue 10:50pm

A samurai sword wielding vigilante has come to the rescue of two Police officers when they were attacked by an armed gang in South Shields, England.

A group of men had forced their way into a house and were ransacking the place when passing plain-clothes officers were alerted by a woman inside screaming.

The criminals outnumbered them and were armed with a hammer, knives and chains and attacked the Police officers.

As one of them stabbed at a Policeman with his knife, a mysterious do-gooder appeared from nowhere and attacked him with a samurai sword.

One of the burglars began running away but was stopped by the stranger who struck him on the arm with the sword.

Two of the criminals were arrested, but in true hero style the samurai disappeared before police could speak to him.

A third man was arrested later and two more are still being hunted.

Police are especially keen to trace the man with the sword who came to the aid of their officers, and have asked for anyone with information to call them.

lunghushan
01-26-2007, 12:53 AM
In other news, Superman saved the world from a giant meteor which threatened to destroy Mount Rushmore.

Spiderman caught Doctor Octopus.

Wonder Woman is running for President in a Hilary Clinton disguise.

5Animals1Path
01-26-2007, 01:00 AM
Wonder Woman is running for President in a Hilary Clinton disguise.

BS, that's Namor, the Submariner.

The only disguise is hiding the wings on his feet. :D

qiphlow
01-26-2007, 09:17 AM
BS, that's Namor, the Submariner.

The only disguise is hiding the wings on his feet. :D

that's prince namor to you!;)

bodhitree
01-26-2007, 09:26 AM
I saw a shaolin monk catch a hit and run driver, wrote him a mean ticket in a horse stance he did.

bodhitree
01-26-2007, 09:30 AM
did I say shaolin monk, I meant state trooper

The Xia
01-26-2007, 11:08 AM
There was some hippie loitering in a park...doing yoga....The cops left him alone.....but Royce choked em out...... :eek: :p :D

bodhitree
01-26-2007, 11:16 AM
I saw a shaolin monk catch a hit and run driver, wrote him a mean ticket in a horse stance he did.

did I say shaolin monk, I meant state trooper
actually I didn't see anything

There was some hippie loitering in a park...doing yoga....The cops left him alone.....but Royce choked em out...... :eek: :p :D

If by yoga you mean smoking weed, and if by hippie you mean crackhead, and if by weed I mean crack, and if by Royce you mean narc, and if by choked out you mean "slashed" and if by narc I mean Wolverine, then there very well may be ninjas in London:eek: